Author Topic: Ashley Babbitt  (Read 27650 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Ashley Babbitt
« Reply #300 on: January 19, 2022, 11:29:20 PM »
If there is a riot and doors are barricaded with chairs, it should be enough to tell you that youre not allowed.  When she climbed through the door, she presented a clear and present danger to members of congress and police officers.  She  should have went home or stayed home.  She earned every millimeter of that bullet and her free trial to life expired.

She fucked up...and found out

Boom!  Hall of fame bound Mr. Goodrum. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #301 on: January 20, 2022, 09:13:36 AM »
https://twitter.com/tomfitton/status/1484210595276730370?s=21

CONFIRMED: Pelosi Congress hiding videos linked to homicide of Ashli Babbitt...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: January 20, 2022, 09:53:28 AM »
https://twitter.com/tomfitton/status/1484210595276730370?s=21

CONFIRMED: Pelosi Congress hiding videos linked to homicide of Ashli Babbitt...

C'mon Coach, if  Babbit was wearing a burka ,yelling 'praise Allah'  ,
you'd be fine if they shot her with a  bazooka.  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #303 on: January 20, 2022, 11:29:28 AM »

Boom!  Hall of fame bound Mr. Goodrum.

I think you've both forgotten that Trumptards have clearly defined double standards

When a Anthony Huber swung his skateboard at Kyle Rittenhouse that skateboard was a deadly weapon but when Trumptards hit police officers with metal flagpoles and fire extinguishers neither of those are "weapons"  in the eyes of Trumptards

Tucker Carlson and Ted Cruise agreed that when BLM protestors destroy property and fight with police that they are domestic terrorists but when Trumptards destroy property and fight with police they are NOT domestic terrorists

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #304 on: January 20, 2022, 12:14:45 PM »

You really don’t know the difference between right and wrong do you? You really don’t know even as a former Marine window apply lethal force, do you? I’ve laid it out there isn’t one fucking liberal Marxist on this entire site out of all the thousands of members on here that can make their case as far as her being shot in a tactical situation. Not one. Michael bird should’ve not of had a gun in the first place he had absolutely no idea what he was doing none

And it doesn’t surprise me that none of you fucking idiots you straw Lurker etc. red one word of the article that I posted that presented the facts. Do you want to keep believing the same people who have been lying to you and getting caught red-handed for the last five years as opposed to what’s been presented in these articles and everywhere else that goes against the insurrection farce.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #305 on: January 20, 2022, 12:18:59 PM »
You really don’t know the difference between right and wrong do you? You really don’t know even as a former Marine window apply lethal force, do you? I’ve laid it out there isn’t one fucking liberal Marxist on this entire site out of all the thousands of members on here that can make their case as far as her being shot in a tactical situation. Not one. Michael bird should’ve not of had a gun in the first place he had absolutely no idea what he was doing none

And it doesn’t surprise me that none of you fucking idiots you straw Lurker etc. red one word of the article that I posted that presented the facts. Do you want to keep believing the same people who have been lying to you and getting caught red-handed for the last five years as opposed to what’s been presented in these articles and everywhere else that goes against the insurrection farce

Maybe you should learn to spell the dumb kunts  name before you start telling about about right and wrong

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #306 on: January 20, 2022, 12:20:23 PM »
I think you've both forgotten that Trumptards have clearly defined double standards

When a Anthony Huber swung his skateboard at Kyle Rittenhouse that skateboard was a deadly weapon but when Trumptards hit police officers with metal flagpoles and fire extinguishers neither of those are "weapons"  in the eyes of Trumptards

Tucker Carlson and Ted Cruise agreed that when BLM protestors destroy property and fight with police that they are domestic terrorists but when Trumptards destroy property and fight with police they are NOT domestic terrorists
Can you show us where Ashley (the only person killed on Jan 6th) struck any officers with a metal flagpole or fire extinguisher?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #307 on: January 20, 2022, 12:22:14 PM »
Can you show us where Ashley (the only person killed on Jan 6th) struck any officers with a metal flagpole or fire extinguisher?

People are saying that she had a skateboard

If you care so much about her maybe you should learn to spell her name

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #308 on: January 20, 2022, 12:27:28 PM »
Maybe you should learn to spell the dumb kunts  name before you start telling about about right and wrong

Fuck you. I’m driving and I’m using my voice to text. And the next time you spell Ted Cruz’s name. It’s spelled CRUZ fuckhead. Unlike you I have a job

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: January 20, 2022, 12:29:23 PM »
People are saying that she had a skateboard

If you care so much about her maybe you should learn to spell her name
Where did I say I cared about her, you fucking moron?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #310 on: January 20, 2022, 12:51:18 PM »
Well maybe in the next lifetime she will remember this lesson and keep her moronic ass at home.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #311 on: January 20, 2022, 01:08:25 PM »
Well maybe in the next lifetime she will remember this lesson and keep her moronic ass at home.

thats what your ma thought after the bbc train was run on her

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #312 on: January 20, 2022, 01:19:58 PM »
Fuck you. I’m driving and I’m using my voice to text. And the next time you spell Ted Cruz’s name. It’s spelled CRUZ fuckhead. Unlike you I have a job

You spelled her name wrong when you started the thread dipshit

Also, why are you attempting to post on this site while you're driving

That's just fucking stupid and pathetic (which in retrospect is totally consistent with everything you do)

I don't give a rats ass about Rafael Cruz and I should have called him Cuck Cruise instead

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #313 on: January 20, 2022, 01:22:41 PM »
Where did I say I cared about her, you fucking moron?

Good

Then STFU about her

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #314 on: January 20, 2022, 02:05:29 PM »

Welcome back Howitzer! Get bored over at MD? Tell that cunot Giles that I said hi. Lol.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #315 on: January 20, 2022, 02:29:39 PM »
I'd fly you down and put you up somewhere to watch you tell coach to his face that you'd piss on his grave. ;D

I’ll fly him and you first class, and meet up. The four of us could go out for beers afterwards.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #316 on: January 20, 2022, 02:31:05 PM »

Oh good, the other clueless one chimed in. That’s two cowards that chimed in

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: January 20, 2022, 02:51:31 PM »
Oh good, the other clueless one chimed in. That’s two cowards that chimed in

Oh look it’s the geriatric retard chiming in.  Well actually you never stopped seeing how you do nothing but whine and cry on here every day.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: January 20, 2022, 02:52:31 PM »
thats what your ma thought after the bbc train was run on her

Jealous because you was left out or just because they didn’t show any interest in you?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: January 20, 2022, 03:21:23 PM »

And it doesn’t surprise me that none of you fucking idiots you straw Lurker etc. red one word of the article that I posted that presented the facts. Do you want to keep believing the same people who have been lying to you and getting caught red-handed for the last five years as opposed to what’s been presented in these articles and everywhere else that goes against the insurrection farce.
Ms Babbit broke the law and tried to force her way into a prohibited GOV  area.
The use of deadly force was authorized and a detailed follow up investigation backed the officer's action.

Official verdict - case closed.

11 members of 'Oat Keepers' including their leader are now  indicted for 'conspiracy of sedition'.
So, Jan 6 is now legally considered an insurrection.

You're welcome to your opinions , not your own facts.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: January 20, 2022, 03:23:04 PM »
Good

Then STFU about her
No, fuck you. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #321 on: January 20, 2022, 03:29:28 PM »
if a white cop killed a black person during the setup "insurrection' they (dems) would be up in arms to hang the cop, no matter what the person may have been doing wrong
riots would have broken out the guy would have went to jail
people can think what they want howie the cuck and dont need youre normal preaching
pretty embarrassing shit on md you post nonstop over there
odd ball

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #322 on: January 20, 2022, 03:49:50 PM »
if a white cop killed a black person during the setup "insurrection' they (dems) would be up in arms to hang the cop, no matter what the person may have been doing wrong
riots would have broken out the guy would have went to jail
people can think what they want howie the cuck and dont need youre normal preaching
pretty embarrassing shit on md you post nonstop over there
odd ball

I wonder why the Trump Administration didn't prepare for the attack on our Capitol on January 6th the same way they prepared for BLM protests held in DC in June of 2020

Do you think that crowd of traitors would have still made it into the building on January 6th

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: January 20, 2022, 06:53:09 PM »
I wonder why the Trump Administration didn't prepare for the attack on our Capitol on January 6th
Maybe because it was not expected to be violent, unlike a blm riot, you stupid fuck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #324 on: January 20, 2022, 07:10:44 PM »
Ms Babbit broke the law and tried to force her way into a prohibited GOV  area.
The use of deadly force was authorized and a detailed follow up investigation backed the officer's action.

Official verdict - case closed.

11 members of 'Oat Keepers' including their leader are now  indicted for 'conspiracy of sedition'.
So, Jan 6 is now legally considered an insurrection.

You're welcome to your opinions , not your own facts.

You’re dishonest plain and simple. 1. You didn’t read shit because it won’t fit your narrative that’s been spoon fed to you. I’ve said this a hundred times. In 2020 there were over 500 riots that included federal buildings INCLUDING the burning of DC in May of 2020 and not one of you cocksuckers condemned it, now you have some fake “insurrection” that doesn’t even fit the definition of an “insurrection” and because you’ve been told Trump supposedly inciting it (which it’s been proven he didn’t) you’re all over it.