Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 361694 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5025 on: June 09, 2023, 03:59:09 AM »
BigGayro = stupid phaggot

Say it while I have your legs tied to the bedposts with a hot rod of iron up your ass.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5026 on: June 09, 2023, 04:46:07 AM »
I predict the winner of this fracas to be Lockheed.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5027 on: June 09, 2023, 04:50:36 AM »
Regarding to colonel Douglas Macgregor , number of dead Ukrainian soldiers is over 300 000 und 5X more wounded !.

Kidnapping high school students & snatching people of the street and forcing them into army, tells a lot !.

Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5028 on: June 09, 2023, 06:50:58 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5029 on: June 09, 2023, 06:53:53 AM »
Big Spike In Russian Losses As Counteroffensive Begins

As Ukraine's counteroffensive kicks off, Russia's forces have suffered a huge spike in troop losses in the full-scale invasion launched by President Vladimir Putin, according to figures released by Kyiv's military.

The General Staff of Ukraine's Armed Forces posts figures on Russia's troop and equipment losses as part of its daily update. Over the past week, Moscow lost 4,860 soldiers, including 1,010 over the past 24 hours, according to the military's Friday casualty toll of Russian troops, bringing the total to 213,770.

Meanwhile, Yevgeny Prigozhin, chief of the Russian paramilitary outfit the Wagner Group, said on Tuesday that a Ukrainian offensive has "broken through" Russian defensive lines around the war-torn city of Bakhmut in Ukraine's eastern Donetsk region.

https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-counteroffensive-russia-troop-losses-putin-war-1805499

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #5030 on: June 09, 2023, 07:58:52 AM »
Say it while I have your legs tied to the bedposts with a hot rod of iron up your ass.

this is what a tough guy/bad ass looks like....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5032 on: June 09, 2023, 09:15:02 AM »
US announces $2.1bn military package for Ukraine

The US Department of Defense announced an additional $2.1 billion military package in security assistance that it said included critical air defence and ammunition capabilities.

The package includes additional munitions for Patriot air defence systems, Raytheon HAWK air defence systems and missiles, 105mm and 203mm artillery rounds, AeroVironment Puma unmanned aerial systems, laser-guided rocket system munitions and support for training and maintenance, the Defense Department said in a statement.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/6/9/live-ukraine-says-four-russian-cruise-missiles-10-drones-downed

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5033 on: June 09, 2023, 10:13:09 AM »
this is what a tough guy/bad ass looks like....

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5034 on: June 09, 2023, 10:32:36 AM »

gonna get caught w lefts all day Ro.... keep those gloves up!!!! good power tho.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #5035 on: June 09, 2023, 11:10:53 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5036 on: June 09, 2023, 11:13:38 AM »
Nah, hardly your stereotypical bodybuilder in action there. All you can do is call me gay, in real life I,m formidable.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5037 on: June 09, 2023, 11:16:13 AM »
Nah, hardly your stereotypical bodybuilder in action there. All you can do is call me gay, in real life I,m formidable.

Brian , is that you?

;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5038 on: June 09, 2023, 12:39:31 PM »

Has the accuracy of these numbers been verified? Are there any reliable numbers for the Ukrainian losses?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5039 on: June 09, 2023, 12:48:15 PM »
Rumors that Ukrainian Bradleys and Leopards have been destroyed.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5040 on: June 09, 2023, 02:31:32 PM »
Fixed...

I predict the winner of this fracas to be Lockheed and Raytheon and AeroVironment Puma.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5041 on: June 09, 2023, 03:25:02 PM »
Indeed, there seems to be issues with Ukrainians volunteering in adequate numbers and some of them try to leave the country or are forcibly conscripted. Isn't it odd how, just like with the casualties, we heard about this only happening with Russians but not with the Ukrainians from the establishment media?

Thank you for the information, Skeletor.

War is an ugly thing, but I find protracted wars fought solely to sell helicopters and other equipment to enrich a few military industrial complex conglomerates under the guise [lie] of "freedom" to be particularly loathsome.

In fact, I quit the Canadian Army reserve in 2004 because I couldn't morally live with being, ultimately, the soldier of George W. Bush Jr. after his despicable lies about Iraq and Saddam Hussein [as evil as Saddam may have been in his ways, he did keep Iraq together, and the whole premise against him was a complete lie].

So I quit over that.

This war seems to be even more despicable, corrupt, and inhumane - with the potential to go nuclear being a very real threat. At this point, I just have to wonder - is that the point?  :-\

As for "Ukraine winning", lol. While fighting a war on home turf is no doubt an advantage, and feeling you are fighting am existential threat will make any man/men tougher, I still think any idea of Ukraine winning is hopeless naive.

And if this war does go nuclear, and China allies with Russia...that's going to be a hard war even if all of NATO joins in the fight.

And what's the best case scenario? A BILLION+ dead?

Another Allied "win"?

Like how they "won" WWII?

Won?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5042 on: June 09, 2023, 03:27:04 PM »
Thank you for the information, Skeletor.

War is an ugly thing, but I find protracted wars fought solely to sell helicopters and other equipment to enrich a few military industrial complex conglomerates under the guise [lie] of "freedom" to be particularly loathsome.

In fact, I quit the Canadian Army reserve in 2004 because I couldn't morally live with being, ultimately, the soldier of George W. Bush Jr. after his despicable lies about Iraq and Saddam Hussein [as evil as Saddam may have been in his ways, he did keep Iraq together, and the whole premise against him was a complete lie].

So I quit over that.

This war seems to be even more despicable, corrupt, and inhumane - with the potential to go nuclear being a very real threat. At this point, I just have to wonder - is that the point?  :-\

As for "Ukraine winning", lol. While fighting a war on home turf is no doubt an advantage, and feeling you are fighting am existential threat will make any man/men tougher, I still think any idea of Ukraine winning is hopeless naive.

And if this war does go nuclear, and China allies with Russia...that's going to be a hard war even if all of NATO joins in the fight.

And what's the best case scenario? A BILLION+ dead?

Another Allied "win"?

Won?

Great post ^^^^

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5043 on: June 09, 2023, 03:32:20 PM »
Great post ^^^^

Thanks Gym Rat!

I'm glad we're on the same page here. It just blows my mind that anyone thinks poking a bear is a good idea - let alone when that bear has the largest number of nuclear warheads of any other leader/nation in the world.

It's just so, so weird to me.

They are so brainwashed into thinking they have a superior moral position that they think a billion dead people is good, as long as their team wins. Like I said: "wins"...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5044 on: June 09, 2023, 03:34:35 PM »
Dream on Howard !.

Ah, forgot to ask how is your mother !.

;D

;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5045 on: June 09, 2023, 04:03:06 PM »

Another Allied "win"?

Won?

The vast majority of those allies deaths were Soviets and Chinese, so it was nice little bonus.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5046 on: June 09, 2023, 04:14:38 PM »
The vast majority of those allies deaths were Soviets and Chinese, so it was nice little bonus.

3% margin of error?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5047 on: June 09, 2023, 04:19:53 PM »

That's true...but I think the key word for that pie chart is:

"Civilians".

That's why I still maintain - nobody won WWII.

It had the same ending as the 1987 Charles Bronson movie "Death Wish IV: The Crackdown".

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5048 on: June 09, 2023, 04:49:46 PM »

Scumbag

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5049 on: June 09, 2023, 05:14:36 PM »