Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 361201 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #2650 on: September 03, 2022, 11:00:22 PM »
Russia is losing on every measure. I have to say: it pleases me greatly. Some here wish to think they are edgy and in the know, because: deep state / MSM.

Basically a bunch of conspiracy nut jobs / tankies who spout Russian propaganda and are high on copium.

Keep at it lads, won’t change the facts that Russia and Putin are fucked seven ways till Sunday.

I guess when Putin gets his, and Russia tucks its tail and limps back to its shithole of a country you’ll still be saying it’s a win.

But seriously: do you think other countries will get directly involved in the fighting? If not, do you see Ukraine winning and Russia tucking its tail? If they do get involved, how do you see it play out? Is it realistic to think Russia will "give up" or is there risk of catastrophic escaltion? Unless Ukraine capitulates how can this end in an any way acceptable way?

If Russia is suffering heavy losses isn't it true Ukraine is suffering even heavier losses? How long can Ukraine afford this mismatch? What was the ultimate result of the "attack" in the south recently?

The US has been indicating that they want Russia to be bogged down for the long term so that over time Russia is "weakened." But i I think if it drags on Russia will just keep grinding down slowly and at some point the Ukraine will have to give up and at that point the Ukrainian losses will be ghastly.

What is your prediction, how will it play out? Say in a year, what kind of situation will we be having? I know you hate Russia here but is the future bright for Ukraine?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2651 on: September 04, 2022, 12:42:45 AM »
My prediction: more of the same. Slow, gnarly degradation of Russian forces, due to inferior weapons, piss poor command, no strategy, amateur soldiers and low moral.

Mounting internal pressure due to sanctions and more oligarchs “falling out of windows” until Putin gets killed / retired by his own.

All the west will do it keep tightening the screws with sanctions and arming UA. No one is firing any nukes, despite all the fear mongering.

The conflict for humankind is one of autocracy / theocracy vs democracy. Nothing new really, but democracies have the advantage.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2652 on: September 04, 2022, 12:55:16 AM »
My prediction, one of two outcomes.

1) Russia secures the east and south and uses that as a buffer between Russia and the NATO countries.  OR

2) They make a big push on Kiev with possible help from Belarus on the north soon.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2653 on: September 04, 2022, 04:20:36 AM »
Well, they are predictions that are in stark contrast to all the evidence, let’s see…..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2654 on: September 04, 2022, 04:38:27 AM »

The conflict for humankind is one of autocracy / theocracy vs democracy. Nothing new really, but democracies have the advantage.

You could debate how democratic they are/were, especially now. Zelensky outlawed all other parties. Well youcould say this is war, different rules apply. Yeah ok. Ukraine was said to be one the most corrupted countries in the world by everyone. How "democratic" can it be when it's thoroughly corrupted? But democracy is defined in a number of different ways today, like LGBTQ rights and Pride parades are democracy. Then ok. We see a lot of horrible shit from democratic countries. Like the US bombing the shit out of people based on lies, even if the US population isn't behind the wars. That they say is democracy. Democracy is opening up the borders to illegal immigrants even when the population says no. When a president bans illegal immigrationl, wants to enforce existing laws, that they say is fascism. I mean what is this democracy and why is it good?

My prediction: more of the same. Slow, gnarly degradation of Russian forces, due to inferior weapons, piss poor command, no strategy, amateur soldiers and low moral.

In other words, Russia loses and runs. Okay.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2655 on: September 04, 2022, 05:05:14 AM »
You could debate how democratic they are/were, especially now. Zelensky outlawed all other parties. Well youcould say this is war, different rules apply. Yeah ok. Ukraine was said to be one the most corrupted countries in the world by everyone. How "democratic" can it be when it's thoroughly corrupted? But democracy is defined in a number of different ways today, like LGBTQ rights and Pride parades are democracy. Then ok. We see a lot of horrible shit from democratic countries. Like the US bombing the shit out of people based on lies, even if the US population isn't behind the wars. That they say is democracy. Democracy is opening up the borders to illegal immigrants even when the population says no. When a president bans illegal immigrationl, wants to enforce existing laws, that they say is fascism. I mean what is this democracy and why is it good?

In many ways democracy today is just a word that the US uses to do a lot of the same things that England did last century. But I'd still rather live here than anywhere else  :)

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2656 on: September 04, 2022, 10:31:38 AM »
The reality is: humans organise themselves in hierarchies. The success of the hierarchy lies in its ability to adapt. Democracies are imperfect, but they are better at adaption. This is why Russia will and is losing. It has regressed, not adapted.

Adaption requires that you tolerate change and harness it for the progress of the hierarchy.

You may not like a lot of the outcomes of democracies, and they are subject to corruption, but if you dislike the LGBTQ stuff and the pride parades, you are free to leave the democracy and go elsewhere. I can’t say I get all the trans stuff, but it doesn’t bother me, and I’m a live and let live kinda guy, not gonna be leaving the west because we tolerate it.

The reality is, none of the Putin nut huggers here would do that. Easier to live in the decadent west and rabbit on about the deep state and how unjust and horrible this hierarchy is.

Ps. Death to Putin!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2657 on: September 04, 2022, 12:10:53 PM »
Russia is selling gas and oil to China who are putting a huge mark up on it and selling it to Europe.

But at least Europe is with Ukraine and not buying from Putin.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2658 on: September 04, 2022, 12:43:23 PM »
Putin has the means to win this war anytime he so wishes, Ukraine does not, end of story, he has shown immense restraint as a leader, taking on high casualties and not escalating his weaponry, in doing so containing civilian casualties to a minimum. The west has never shown this type of respect for human life. And this rhetoric of the left well if you dont support us or you dare question what your government is doing , well you should leave, pathetic, most of us love our country we just hate what you traitors are doing to it, the real enemies of the west arent chinese or even russians, its our own governments and the CNN BBC sheep who follow and elect them.

For the record I am in no way pro putin and anti Ukraine, but he and Russia has every right to defend his country, NATO expansion post Soviet Union is the real issue. The issue there is nothing more than whether the west or Russia gets to exploit the country.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2659 on: September 04, 2022, 02:21:22 PM »
My prediction, one of two outcomes.

1) Russia secures the east and south and uses that as a buffer between Russia and the NATO countries.  OR

2) They make a big push on Kiev with possible help from Belarus on the north soon.

Russia cuts off energy to EU.

EU freezes in Winter with mass social unrest. EU mobilises military against Russia.

Russia nukes someone.

End of WW3 which will also destroy the global supply chain as we will see seizure of assets globally by everybody and banning of exports by countries as we run out of everything.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2660 on: September 04, 2022, 02:53:26 PM »
I can’t say I get all the trans stuff, but it doesn’t bother me, and I’m a live and let live kinda guy, not gonna be leaving the west because we tolerate it.

Democracy is rule by the people right. Do you think the majority in the west support the trans agenda? I don't. A lot of people would say that we don't have democracy, it's something else, whether oligarchy, technocracy or whatever.
All power is in the hands of the 1% instead of the people. I don't dwell on and I have only so many fucks to give but this trans fuckery is the biggest medical malpractise I've seen. It's immoral, at least it causes great suffering. It's not science, how would you measure that you have in fact been born "in the wrong body"? The way they may do "bottom surgery" on underage people with autism and many other mental illnesses. Read up on these surgeries and the horrific outcomes, perhaps look at pictures, and it turns my stomach at least. Suicides go up instead of down. Puberty blockers to prepubertal kids. Imagine the damage on the developing brains. In the future this period in time will be discussed and analyzed as to how people could lose their minds to this degree. Is it the will of the people that this phenomenon goes on? I don't think so. It's not "democracy" because it's pushed by all these authoritarian leftists which are a tiny tiny minority. That's why some call these leftists fascist because they want to crush and outlaw all dissent. But I'm not sure fascism is the right word for it, but it's some kind of authoritarianism.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2661 on: September 04, 2022, 03:02:43 PM »
The reality is: humans organise themselves in hierarchies. The success of the hierarchy lies in its ability to adapt. Democracies are imperfect, but they are better at adaption. This is why Russia will and is losing. It has regressed, not adapted.

Adaption requires that you tolerate change and harness it for the progress of the hierarchy.

You may not like a lot of the outcomes of democracies, and they are subject to corruption, but if you dislike the LGBTQ stuff and the pride parades, you are free to leave the democracy and go elsewhere. I can’t say I get all the trans stuff, but it doesn’t bother me, and I’m a live and let live kinda guy, not gonna be leaving the west because we tolerate it.

The reality is, none of the Putin nut huggers here would do that. Easier to live in the decadent west and rabbit on about the deep state and how unjust and horrible this hierarchy is.

Ps. Death to Putin!

Mutilating children is  "the outcome of democracies"  ::)

No.

This is pretty out in the open and very researchable information. No one debates any of this:

The Billionaire Family Pushing Synthetic Sex Identities (SSI)

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/billionaire-family-pushing-synthetic-sex-identities-ssi-pritzkers

Teva Pharmaceuticals(Israel) corners the market on trans sex hormone

https://www.them.us/story/israel-hormones-and-transitioning

Meet The Jewish Billionaires Who Are Bankrolling ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’ for Your Children

The Walter and Elise Haas Foundation is a Bay Area “philanthropy” founded by Walter Haas. Walter Haas is the son of Jewish Bavarian immigrants, who married Elise Stern, daughter and niece of the founders of Levi Strauss Jeans. Haas is best known for being the President of Levi Strauss from 1928-1955, he is credited with saving and growing the brand. The Walter and Elise Haas Foundation focuses their energy and capital on 5 areas, according to their website, The Arts, Economic Security, Education, Jewish Life, and Net Safety. The site prominently features articles like “How the World Should Be: Jews, Social Justice and GLIDE” by Rabbi Michael Lezak.

The Zellerbach Family Foundation is the other Bay Area “philanthropic” organization that funds RADAR Productions and Drag Queen Story Hour. The Zellerbachs are a wealthy family of Jewish immigrants known for owning a huge paper and paper pulp conglomerate and enormous timber and land holdings in the Pacific Northwest.

They are credited with inventing the folded paper towel and windowed envelope and were the subject of a 1958 antitrust investigation by the U.S. Justice Dept. The Zellerbach corporation profited greatly during WWII when European paper companies were unable to export products to the United States. A Huge portion of The Zellerbach Family Foundations operating budget is also devoted to encouraging mass immigration and refugee resettlement.

---------------------------

And the media sure doesn't push a trans agenda. It's certainly not a tiny minority with a larger bullhorn than the rest of the country setting the agenda. It's democracy!  ::)

This isn't stuff you just shrug off as "I don't get it but oh, well"

"oh well"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2662 on: September 04, 2022, 03:38:17 PM »

kid on the right is thinking

"Fucks sake , this time next year it will be my cock my mum wants removing"

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2663 on: September 04, 2022, 03:41:15 PM »
1970s
Energy crisis
Debt crisis
War

Also 1970s
Woman’s rights
Gay rights
Environmental movements

2020s
Energy crisis
Debt crisis
War

Also 2020s
Black Lives Matter
Female equality
Trans rights/gender identity
Environmental movements

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2664 on: September 04, 2022, 03:42:17 PM »

kid on the right is thinking

"Fucks sake , this time next year it will be my cock my mum wants removing"

This(video link) is her doctor who promotes all this in a silly way on Tik Tok:

A real fucking psycho.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1566170794459365381

I agree on that kid's body language. :D   What a retarded mother.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2665 on: September 04, 2022, 04:42:49 PM »
Russia cuts off energy to EU.

EU freezes in Winter with mass social unrest. EU mobilises military against Russia.

Russia nukes someone.

End of WW3 which will also destroy the global supply chain as we will see seizure of assets globally by everybody and banning of exports by countries as we run out of everything.

Europe has enough to get through the winter. They just haven't worked out who exactly will get billed for it.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2666 on: September 04, 2022, 08:19:06 PM »
Europe has enough to get through the winter. They just haven't worked out who exactly will get billed for it.

Industrial and commercial will cop 90% of the increase in energy costs and residential will cop 10%. As it should be.

I don’t think the EU will run out of energy but they have pretty brutal policies coming on food and energy.

The quality of life drop is going to be far tougher mentally for a rich nation than a poorer nation like Russia. Down here energy is ok, UK seems to have had a doubling of residential prices already yeah?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2667 on: September 04, 2022, 10:46:11 PM »
Putin has the means to win this war anytime he so wishes, Ukraine does not, end of story, he has shown immense restraint as a leader, taking on high casualties and not escalating his weaponry, in doing so containing civilian casualties to a minimum. The west has never shown this type of respect for human life. And this rhetoric of the left well if you dont support us or you dare question what your government is doing , well you should leave, pathetic, most of us love our country we just hate what you traitors are doing to it, the real enemies of the west arent chinese or even russians, its our own governments and the CNN BBC sheep who follow and elect them.

If you think Pooty is a man of restraint who values human life, we are clearly living in different realities. I see him as a murderous revanchist with a complete disrespect for life.

Invading sovereign nations and bombing indiscriminately using artillery, levelling cities. Supporting and doing the same for other autocracies as well as the murder of his own civilians. History will view him as a short, petty fool, a thief and a murderer, who lead his country to ruin.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2668 on: September 04, 2022, 10:52:47 PM »
This(video link) is her doctor who promotes all this in a silly way on Tik Tok:

A real fucking psycho.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1566170794459365381

I agree on that kid's body language. :D   What a retarded mother.

There are some sick fucks out there in any sphere, as I said: I don’t pretend to understand this stuff. However, I have faith in the U.K. legal and medical institutions to regulate the administration of any therapies based on a rigorous scientific methodology.

That’s not to say that as knowledge changes, history hasn’t demonstrated errors in the approach, and that may well be the case with the trans stuff, but I certainly don’t believe a cabal of billionaires are seeking to subvert humankind through the promotion of trans therapies.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2669 on: September 05, 2022, 12:04:18 AM »
If you think Pooty is a man of restraint who values human life, we are clearly living in different realities. I see him as a murderous revanchist with a complete disrespect for life.

Invading sovereign nations and bombing indiscriminately using artillery, levelling cities. Supporting and doing the same for other autocracies as well as the murder of his own civilians. History will view him as a short, petty fool, a thief and a murderer, who lead his country to ruin.

Do you share the same opinion for the US UK and the rest of the coalition of the willing into Iraq, not the first war the second war, and what about NATO intervention in Serbia, creating new countries for ethnic minorities in the former Serbian heartland. How is Putins position towards oppressed Russians in the Donbas not similar. That's the trouble with you lefty types you want everyone to accept the global double standard of one rule for the west a lesser one for the rest, that's what's really fuelling this situation with Russia and China. They no longer wish to accept the global double standard that has existed since the Second World War.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #2670 on: September 05, 2022, 12:25:25 AM »
Do you share the same opinion for the US UK and the rest of the coalition of the willing into Iraq, not the first war the second war, and what about NATO intervention in Serbia, creating new countries for ethnic minorities in the former Serbian heartland. How is Putins position towards oppressed Russians in the Donbas not similar. That's the trouble with you lefty types you want everyone to accept the global double standard of one rule for the west a lesser one for the rest, that's what's really fuelling this situation with Russia and China. They no longer wish to accept the global double standard that has existed since the Second World War.

Exactly. This is well worth a read in this regard -> https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/thewestandtherest

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2671 on: September 05, 2022, 12:27:57 AM »
"National Endowment for democracy" is basically a front for Washington to interfere and meddle in other countries institutions and elections. The US for decades has been Funding extremist groups and installing puppets in other countries. Now using the same tactic in Mayanmar, Thailand and through Taiwan against China.  A very similar process it used to provoke war in Ukraine. The consequences of this to global peace and stability and to these countries will be just as bad or worse.

Basically a planned proxy war against Russia/China using Ukraine/Taiwan/Thailand/Mayanmar as desposable battering rams.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2672 on: September 05, 2022, 01:16:30 AM »

Whataboutism. Sure. The west are cyants too. Doesn’t mean Putin isn’t one. If you think he’s interested in human rights, I’d ask you to look at his actions in this regard. He doesn’t give a flying fuck about the repression of anyone in the Donbas, he’s all about repression, revanchism and imperial ambitions in pursuit of resources. Straight up sociopathic cyant. Looking forward to his inevitable demise.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2673 on: September 05, 2022, 03:12:11 AM »
Washington funding agitators and backing mobs in another country, in this case to undermine the Thai king, just like they did in Ukraine (against their own UN rules) Larping that they're benevolent and  crying about the "sovereignty of other nations" when non western Superpowers look out for their own interests  ::)

BLM was funded by them for the same purpose (regime change)
"democracy" to them = the outcome we want.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2674 on: September 05, 2022, 03:22:36 AM »
As far back as 2019, US Army-commissioned studies examined different means to provoke and antagonize Russia...

Blows my mind that most people still believe and listen to the narrative the mainstream corporate media pushes  ::)