Author Topic: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22  (Read 21384 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Cedric McMillan RIP
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2022, 12:33:48 PM »
I saw a doctor on YouTube recently from India who said a one time 7 day fast can reduce cancer risk by up to 70%.  Fasting is very powerful but most people are addicted to eating all day long.
absolutely, I'm on a 5-2 approach I eat 5 days a week, fast on Saturday and Sunday,  along with the carnivore diet, I'm getting nothing but stronger and leaner, you want to increase stem cell production, growth hormone, strengthen immune system, then do a prolonged fast. I've done up to 5 days, but this is definitely more functional doing a 5-2 approach. Plus it's great on the budget 👌

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2022, 12:36:47 PM »
keto kid if you do the 5 days of eating, then weekends no food, do you still do any kind of working out exercise on those 2 days? or just relax and drink water? looking into this 'fasting" stuff, but want to do it right of course, and pay attention to someone who is a expert in the matter...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2022, 12:49:53 PM »
The drug test in the U.S. military don't test for gear. That would have to be a specially ordered test and as long as you're not being a raging maniac, you're good. Dave Henry and Leo Ingram also were active duty.

Thanks Wiggs!

That makes sense - basically the same policy/standard we have in the Canada military then.

I totally forgot about Leo Ingram serving.

Sad day today...maybe I should have expected this, but I honestly didn't. Since Cedric knew he had health issues, I guess I thought he was taking care of it...maybe he was or wasn't, but regardless - RIP.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2022, 12:55:53 PM »
keto kid if you do the 5 days of eating, then weekends no food, do you still do any kind of working out exercise on those 2 days? or just relax and drink water? looking into this 'fasting" stuff, but want to do it right of course, and pay attention to someone who is a expert in the matter...
I do cardio, usually swimming.  The thing about fasting is if you're already on a ketogenic diet like I am, i feel no withdrawal symptoms I just feel more energetic due to the increase in ketones, people coming from any type of carb diet, they'll feel withdrawal symptoms, depleting of glycogen stores and transition into ketosis you experience flu like symptoms also known as the keto flu, so if I were to give any advice I'd say cut down the carbs a few days prior to the fast so you won't really feel all the bad, keep in electrolytes I do snake juice you can find the recipe online it's just sodium, potassium and magnesium (optional) in water. But ideally you want to do 2-3 days for a healthy, longevity, anti aging strategy. For healing any kind of illness a week at least is recommended. Also I wouldn't lift, light cardio or walking or just relaxing is recommended, your body is healing/detoxifying so just take it easy. Make sure you break your fast with bone broth and then about an hour later lean meat I do ground bison or lean ground turkey, then maybe 2 hours later start introducing more foods like whole eggs, by the next day you should be fine with normal eating protocols. It's only 7 days or more where refeeding needs to be very strategic.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2022, 01:01:29 PM »
RIP

Any board members here who are vaccinated should definitely discontinue PED'S immediately. You'll start seeing more soldiers, police officers, fire fighters dying young the ones that use gear and were forced to be vaccinated, You'll see.

Which vaccine though?

Also what if you have had covid? Is the virus worse than the vaccine?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2022, 01:07:53 PM »
RIP

Which vaccine though?

Not sure, all I know is if I was vaccinated and on PEDS I'd be doing everything to make sure I don't get a blood clot. Baby aspirin, donate blood every chance you can, up omega 3 intake from fish not supplements those are all rancid/oxidized.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2022, 01:07:57 PM »
The search function on here has gone to shit, but I have an excellent (non aspy) memory and know exactly where to find this

Wow - that's genuinely impressive (no sarcasm) I really wish I could do that...

And I really wish I'd been wrong... :-\

Thanks for finding that out though - much appreciated :)
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2022, 01:13:04 PM »
Which vaccine though?

The Covid vaccines - and specifically the mRNA ones.

Dave - I'd say this:

While both Covid and the vaccine can have issues - and while the vaccine issues appear to present issues more rarely [though it's REALLY hard to judge that, because there seems to be a cover-up going on, IMO], here's an important point:

Covid discriminates. It discriminates based on age, health status, obesity level, etc.

Covid vaccines, to the contrary, are much more random in who they harm. I'd even say being both relatively young, and also a male, make one more prone to issues.

For young males, the myocarditis risk is at least 1 in 10,000, and may be as high as 1 in 7,000 or more.

Check out the YouTube channel "Peak Prosperity". Dr. Chris Martenson does excellent videos on the vaccine risks.

The average age of a vaccine injury is something like 31. Not good.

I wouldn't say vaccine injuries are COMMON, but no doubt about it - any other time in the past 30-50+ years, and these mRNA shots would have been recalled. I am certain of that.

Don't take it from me - but I would encourage you to check out Peak Prosperity on YouTube. He has combed over the data extremely well.

https://m.youtube.com/c/PeakProsperity/videos

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2022, 01:47:34 PM »
The Covid vaccines - and specifically the mRNA ones.

Dave - I'd say this:

While both Covid and the vaccine can have issues - and while the vaccine issues appear to present issues more rarely [though it's REALLY hard to judge that, because there seems to be a cover-up going on, IMO], here's an important point:

Covid discriminates. It discriminates based on age, health status, obesity level, etc.

Covid vaccines, to the contrary, are much more random in who they harm. I'd even say being both relatively young, and also a male, make one more prone to issues.

For young males, the myocarditis risk is at least 1 in 10,000, and may be as high as 1 in 7,000 or more.

Check out the YouTube channel "Peak Prosperity". Dr. Chris Martenson does excellent videos on the vaccine risks.

The average age of a vaccine injury is something like 31. Not good.

I wouldn't say vaccine injuries are COMMON, but no doubt about it - any other time in the past 30-50+ years, and these mRNA shots would have been recalled. I am certain of that.

Don't take it from me - but I would encourage you to check out Peak Prosperity on YouTube. He has combed over the data extremely well.

https://m.youtube.com/c/PeakProsperity/videos

Thanks Matt and Keto.

I was referencing the brand of covid vaccine though (J&J, Moderna and Pfizer) and curious if all were bad. And if having covid was as dangerous as the vaccine.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2022, 01:56:14 PM »
Thanks Matt and Keto.

I was referencing the brand of covid vaccine though (J&J, Moderna and Pfizer) and curious if all were bad. And if having covid was as dangerous as the vaccine.

Depends on age and health status.

Ballpark, over 60 then covid is more dangerous. Over 40 and in poor health (obese) covid is more dangerous

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2022, 02:38:25 PM »
Any board members here who are vaccinated should definitely discontinue PED'S immediately. You'll start seeing more soldiers, police officers, fire fighters dying young the ones that use gear and were forced to be vaccinated, You'll see.

I didn’t take the clot shot for exactly this obviously predictable outcome

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2022, 03:54:05 PM »
RIP to this Cedric fella.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2022, 03:56:02 PM »
I do cardio, usually swimming.  The thing about fasting is if you're already on a ketogenic diet like I am, i feel no withdrawal symptoms I just feel more energetic due to the increase in ketones, people coming from any type of carb diet, they'll feel withdrawal symptoms, depleting of glycogen stores and transition into ketosis you experience flu like symptoms also known as the keto flu, so if I were to give any advice I'd say cut down the carbs a few days prior to the fast so you won't really feel all the bad, keep in electrolytes I do snake juice you can find the recipe online it's just sodium, potassium and magnesium (optional) in water. But ideally you want to do 2-3 days for a healthy, longevity, anti aging strategy. For healing any kind of illness a week at least is recommended. Also I wouldn't lift, light cardio or walking or just relaxing is recommended, your body is healing/detoxifying so just take it easy. Make sure you break your fast with bone broth and then about an hour later lean meat I do ground bison or lean ground turkey, then maybe 2 hours later start introducing more foods like whole eggs, by the next day you should be fine with normal eating protocols. It's only 7 days or more where refeeding needs to be very strategic.

Very interesting thanks for sharing

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2022, 04:21:33 PM »
Somewhere Kris dim, Roelly, Ruhl, flex wheeler, are shaking, the grim reaper is coming for them soon

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2022, 05:19:16 PM »
Very interesting thanks for sharing
No worries, it's an absolute biohack, especially for bodybuilders looking for free growth hormone and free stem cell production, all the while doing many different beneficial things on a cellular level. Just by not eating for a few days.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2022, 05:26:52 PM »
I liked Cedric. I’m sad to see him go.

Hopefully Aceto gets arrested and never harms another person again. That won’t happen, he will continue the bloodbath. In the last 6 months, Aceto has guided McMillan and Rhoden to the graveyard.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2022, 05:37:19 PM »
Thanks Matt and Keto.

Regarding that:

I feel the mainstream press through Johnson and Johnson under the bus as a psychological ploy to guide people into getting one of the other vaccines.

Just a sort of diversion.

This category of vaccines - based on all available current data - is much, much more dangerous than anything we in North America / the developed world would have ever accepted, risk-wise.

Consider:

There have been more deaths from these vaccines than all other vaccines combined in the past 30+ years combined.

They would absolutely be recalled, under normal "non-emergency" circumstances.

My question would be:

Do you have, for instance, diabetes?

40% of all American C-19 deaths were of diabetes, reported by the NY Post, July of last year.

If you feel the risk is worth it...

But if you are as healthy as I suspect, I would say it's not worth it.

If your doctor is non-brainwashed and you trust him, I think it should always be between patient and client.

Dr. John Campbell [UK] also does good videos on YouTube.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2022, 06:04:24 PM »

Hopefully Aceto gets arrested and never harms another person again. That won’t happen, he will continue the bloodbath. In the last 6 months, Aceto has guided McMillan and Rhoden to the graveyard.

I don't think Aceto has worked with Cedric for at least 5 years (probably closer to 10)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2022, 06:38:41 PM »
He said last year that the guy that picked him up at the airport to take him to a show looked bigger than him “ and that sorta freaked him out…..

So , no matter how fucked up his health was at that point  , he wanted to remain the biggest guy in the room.

He died doing what he loved., That’s for sure.

….. Sucks he left 4 kids behind though. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2022, 06:44:18 PM »

It’s the vaccine I think but they also are not listening to their bodies

Lurkernomore laughed when I said you can “feel” test kicking in if you listen to your body. You get a sense of euphoria kicking in too. You can also feel the dread when something is amiss

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2022, 07:37:11 PM »
Some here, and these assclowns know whom they are, have no real idea of the price to be paid for this vaccine.  Fuck those liberal twatlings and pray they die horribly for their filthy faith in Fauci.

Fuck you Straw.  Fuck you wOak.   That is just two of them.  I hope they are gang ass-raped by Nygmies in heat and die of teh  CovidAids.

Seriously.  They are as clueless as they are soulless.   They deserve Hell. 

As for the buttslutt known as Cedric The Enterlamer?  Sorry he's gone but I figured he would die of shame two or more years ago.   

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2022, 08:06:20 PM »
It’s the vaccine I think but they also are not listening to their bodies

Lurkernomore laughed when I said you can “feel” test kicking in if you listen to your body. You get a sense of euphoria kicking in too. You can also feel the dread when something is amiss

He was already having health issues way before the vaccines

Massive drugs, food, over the years and he’s 40+

Was going to the grave early either way like Rhoden was

More bodies soon

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2022, 08:12:50 PM »
When you get a flu shot, the nurse will ask you 1 or 2 questions.  When you get a covid fucboi experiment shot from a pharmacy (non-corporate chain ones), you are asked to review and sign a waiver with over 60 FUCKING SIDE EFFECTS of the fucboi compounds in a syringe. I'm assuming for small pharmacies that is their protection clause from lawsuits.  FOH!  If you don't believe me, there is one pharmacy in La Mesa and La Jolla in California.  I won't list them. Do the research, find their sites, and look at the forms before you agree to schedule and get your fucboi shot!

Police and military personnel suffering from sudden death syndrome.  Professional athletes randomly collapse from heart ailments. FOH!

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2022, 08:37:04 PM »
When you get a flu shot, the nurse will ask you 1 or 2 questions.  When you get a covid fucboi experiment shot from a pharmacy (non-corporate chain ones), you are asked to review and sign a waiver with over 60 FUCKING SIDE EFFECTS of the fucboi compounds in a syringe. I'm assuming for small pharmacies that is their protection clause from lawsuits.  FOH!  If you don't believe me, there is one pharmacy in La Mesa and La Jolla in California.  I won't list them. Do the research, find their sites, and look at the forms before you agree to schedule and get your fucboi shot!

Police and military personnel suffering from sudden death syndrome.  Professional athletes randomly collapse from heart ailments. FOH!

These guys are taking massive amounts of anabolics for decades, weighing 300+ pounds, and over the age of 40, either way they are going to drop dead

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2022, 08:48:05 PM »

I'm close personal friends with 2 doctors, they both adamantly told me "Do Not Get the Vaccine" they both didn't get it, they also said the CDC is absolute bullshit. One of them sent me Ivermectin and hydroxycloriquine as a covid emergency kit. And regarding Cedric, he's a military guy, he likely had to get vaccinated pretty much right when the vaccine came out like all other "essential" employees. His health issues all started around that same time. It's fucking obvious, however if he was feeling like shit, like I stated before, he should have dropped everything single medication cold turkey and went on a prolonged fasting regimen  7 days water fast followed by 1 day refeed and back into another 7 day fast, repeated until health returned, he probably could've healed in 4-6 weeks tops, the ulcer for sure would've been healed with fasting in a week no doubt.