Author Topic: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22  (Read 22288 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2022, 09:12:43 PM »
I'm close personal friends with 2 doctors, they both adamantly told me "Do Not Get the Vaccine" they both didn't get it, they also said the CDC is absolute bullshit. One of them sent me Ivermectin and hydroxycloriquine as a covid emergency kit. And regarding Cedric, he's a military guy, he likely had to get vaccinated pretty much right when the vaccine came out like all other "essential" employees. His health issues all started around that same time. It's fucking obvious, however if he was feeling like shit, like I stated before, he should have dropped everything single medication cold turkey and went on a prolonged fasting regimen  7 days water fast followed by 1 day refeed and back into another 7 day fast, repeated until health returned, he probably could've healed in 4-6 weeks tops, the ulcer for sure would've been healed with fasting in a week no doubt.

There's an economics concept called "regulatory capture", when people in industries basically buy up the regulatory bodies, and the corporations end up regulating themselves.

The USA / the West always had this, but still had/has the best institutions in the world.

Unfortunately, that concept [and many others] rank amok during this pandemic...and that's what ultimately happened here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2022, 09:22:12 PM »
Damn, just seeing this

RIP

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2022, 10:20:06 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2022, 10:40:50 PM »

Does knowing you're on a path to an early grave and still continuing on it count as suicide?

I have heard many stories of Cedric suffering from debilitating anxiety backstage before a contest. He is probably the kinda guy who should be living in a log cabin by himself, not on a bodybuilding stage in a thong.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2022, 11:23:49 PM »
Does knowing you're on a path to an early grave and still continuing on it count as suicide?

I have heard many stories of Cedric suffering from debilitating anxiety backstage before a contest. He is probably the kinda guy who should be living in a log cabin by himself, not on a bodybuilding stage in a thong.

No, but it does indicate that the person did not fully respect their own body, nor did they fully respect their own life.

That said, I saw a video of Cedric and I believe he said that he was in Iraq in April 2003. Maybe he had PTSD from the things that he experienced there. Perhaps bodybuilding was type of therapy for Cedric.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2022, 11:36:58 PM »
He was already having health issues way before the vaccines

Massive drugs, food, over the years and he’s 40+

Was going to the grave early either way like Rhoden was

More bodies soon

Yes. Everybody that uses the steroid levels that are needed to compete in NPC contests and IFBB contests knows that the drugs will most likely shorten their lifespan.

The vaccine might add a new dynamic to their already damaged bodies, but let’s be honest, they each decided LONG AGO that living a long life was not as important as being huge and ripped.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Cedric McMillan RIP
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2022, 02:06:36 AM »
This is Damn Awful News.
Yet Another young man Drooping dead - No Authority is going to Admit its
Likely T.E.Vaccine Related , Thickening of blood + PED's + High Body weight
Lethal Combination.

R.I.P Cedric

:'(

Cedric was triple vaxxed supposedly (military). Either way, hard to know exactly whats going on out there.
Only the beginning im afraid. Next 3-5 yrs will tell us a lot about this deadly-jab of Pea's.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2022, 02:07:44 AM »
Isn't it mind-boggling that this guy is still alive commenting on other people's death on rxmuscle... :D

Nope, Gregg is like a cock-roach, be around forever.
I dont think he is jabbed (RONA-Jab) so may be OK for a while..

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2022, 02:13:34 AM »
I'm close personal friends with 2 doctors, they both adamantly told me "Do Not Get the Vaccine" they both didn't get it, they also said the CDC is absolute bullshit. One of them sent me Ivermectin and hydroxycloriquine as a covid emergency kit. And regarding Cedric, he's a military guy, he likely had to get vaccinated pretty much right when the vaccine came out like all other "essential" employees. His health issues all started around that same time. It's fucking obvious, however if he was feeling like shit, like I stated before, he should have dropped everything single medication cold turkey and went on a prolonged fasting regimen  7 days water fast followed by 1 day refeed and back into another 7 day fast, repeated until health returned, he probably could've healed in 4-6 weeks tops, the ulcer for sure would've been healed with fasting in a week no doubt.

My Dr. asked me if I got the vaccine when I went, I said "nope", he said "good, you dont need that", end of RONA conversation.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2022, 02:14:14 AM »
Isn't it mind-boggling that this guy is still alive commenting on other people's death on rxmuscle... :D

Genetics of a workhorse.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2022, 03:16:31 AM »
Cedric was triple-vaxed….☹️☹️☹️

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2022, 03:18:02 AM »
Cedric seemed liked by everyone who ever met him….this pic is heartbreaking…..

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2022, 04:53:25 AM »
I guess I have to change my avatar now, it's no fun anymore  :'(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2022, 06:49:48 AM »
It's mathematically undeniable that we are having more bodybuilding deaths than we previously did in any 2-year period.

Just count all the deaths amongst the open class bodybuilders holding IFBB pro cards, or who have completed in either the NPC Nationals or USA Championships, over the same time frame.

It would not be close.

That said: I have not seen additional celebrity deaths - and that's a good litmus test, IMO.

Is it possible these vaccines are just accelerating bad things? Since bodybuilders have many.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2022, 06:51:46 AM »
It's mathematically undeniable that we are having more bodybuilding deaths than we previously did in any 2-year period.

Just count all the deaths amongst the open class bodybuilders holding IFBB pro cards, or who have completed in either the NPC Nationals or USA Championships, over the same time frame.

It would not be close.

That said: I have not seen additional celebrity deaths - and that's a good litmus test, IMO.

Is it possible these vaccines are just accelerating bad things? Since bodybuilders have many.

Prep gurus = bodybuilder deaths

When you prep yourself you are more likely to take care of yourself

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2022, 06:53:01 AM »

It would not be close.

there's young athletes dropping dead in all sports, tons of soccer players specifically.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2022, 07:31:54 AM »
absolutely, I'm on a 5-2 approach I eat 5 days a week, fast on Saturday and Sunday,  along with the carnivore diet, I'm getting nothing but stronger and leaner, you want to increase stem cell production, growth hormone, strengthen immune system, then do a prolonged fast. I've done up to 5 days, but this is definitely more functional doing a 5-2 approach. Plus it's great on the budget 👌

You on gear?

Sounds good but off gear I'd be scared lof osing the little bit of mass that stayed lol.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2022, 08:01:53 AM »
You on gear?

Sounds good but off gear I'd be scared lof osing the little bit of mass that stayed lol.
I'm on trt, you don't lose muscle, you lose pure body fat, when fasting you are literally living off your fat stores. It's the best bio hack of all time, you don't have to burn yourself out by doing a bunch of cardio, just don't eat for 2-3 days a week. Not to mention increase stem cell production, growth hormone production, strengthens immune system, killing off old cells creating news cells, organ and digestive healing, detoxification, anti aging, awesome skin. It's the best thing any human can incorporate in their life.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2022, 08:26:32 AM »
I'm on trt, you don't lose muscle, you lose pure body fat, when fasting you are literally living off your fat stores. It's the best bio hack of all time, you don't have to burn yourself out by doing a bunch of cardio, just don't eat for 2-3 days a week. Not to mention increase stem cell production, growth hormone production, strengthens immune system, killing off old cells creating news cells, organ and digestive healing, detoxification, anti aging, awesome skin. It's the best thing any human can incorporate in their life.

I did do OMAD for a year or 2, felt great. Will try out 5-2 as I overspilled trying to regain weight after a covid bout

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2022, 09:02:33 AM »
looks like Gay Listerino has done part 1, will wait for part 2 when he starts to threaten folks who may say something he doesnt like about Cedric.

::) ::)

Dudes a clown...

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2022, 09:28:17 AM »
I did do OMAD for a year or 2, felt great. Will try out 5-2 as I overspilled trying to regain weight after a covid bout
absolutely, Serge Nubret ate one meal a day, give the prolonged fasting a shot you won't be disappointed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2022, 09:28:48 AM »
Cedric was triple vaxxed supposedly (military). Either way, hard to know exactly whats going on out there.
Only the beginning im afraid. Next 3-5 yrs will tell us a lot about this deadly-jab of Pea's.

maybe a handful ...which is all there are now

There will definitely still tens of thousands of unvaccinated people who will die from Covid

And they will due from their own stupidity just like these morons

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2022, 09:37:56 AM »

There will definitely still tens of thousands of unvaccinated people who will die from Covid

Keep telling yourself that.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2022, 09:55:18 AM »

LOL

Wow, someone spun up a website, cool.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2022, 09:58:29 AM »