Author Topic: Sean Penn says he is ‘thinking about taking up arms against Russia’  (Read 10182 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Was never good looking enough to be a conventional leading man like his buddies cruise etc

So went down the character actor route mostly, had a couple of decent directing efforts eg The Pledge, although Jack Nicholson's acting played a significant hand there

I still think he got too much credit and opportunity for what he was, and ended up playing the role of this 'thoughtful caring and noble social justice warrior' for Hollywood. That's all he's ever been

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Didn’t he play a retard in some flick?

Maybe I’m thinking of an interview.

No, that was Ben Stiller in “Simple Jack”

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Sean Penn played a retard in I Am Sam.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
The retard genre was already overmined by Hoffman and Hanks before Penn tried to stake his claim.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Sean Penn would face rape you repeatedly and there's nothing you could do to stop it save for swallowing.

You are 1 old stupid Afghan muslim & nothing else !. Some people did something ............

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Guy needs to tone it down.

He is the complete embodiment of the self-important Hollywood celebrity.  Completely up his own ass.  Thinks he's smarter than everyone and morally superior to everyone.

He's well within his rights to say crazy shit and be an entitled douchebag.......but I wish he would shut the fuck up and go away. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Didn’t he play a retard in some flick?

Maybe I’m thinking of an interview.

First of all - Hahahahhahaaa! ;D

Sean Penn played a retard in I Am Sam.

Second - one of the many great things this place introduced me to is the Cumtown comedians - who strike me as sort of Junior GetBiggers with their no-holds barred attitude.  I've never watched "I Am Sam" but I've certainly heard about it from these kids ;D

T

Fortress

• Getbig V
The retard genre was already overmined by Hoffman and Hanks before Penn tried to stake his claim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Don't forget Billy Bob Thornton but Penn does beat them all. True method actor as he actual lives as a retard off set.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Don't forget Billy Bob Thornton but Penn does beat them all. True method actor as he actual lives as a retard off set.

Type casting Penn as the perennial retard is fart imitating life.  :D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

I legit lol'd.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Spicoli was his epic role and he was awesome.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Has he taken up arms against Russia yet?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Has he taken up arms against Russia yet?

;D  ;D  ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V
He is the complete embodiment of the self-important Hollywood celebrity.  Completely up his own ass.  Thinks he's smarter than everyone and morally superior to everyone.

He's well within his rights to say crazy shit and be an entitled douchebag.......but I wish he would shut the fuck up and go away.

But he was never an a list actor

thebrink

• Getbig V
Penn is from that crowd in Hollywood that's linked to Baldwin ie Ukraine

Megalodon

• Getbig V
disease  :-X

obsidian

• Getbig V
I hope he pays with his life and dies horribly alone and his body mangled by mongrels.   And his soul goes straight to either Hell or Chicongo for eternity.

Fuck that cuntlette of a shitstain.
LOL! 100% agreed. What's he waiting for? Get to the front lines asap!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

Dave D

• Getbig V
No, that was Ben Stiller in “Simple Jack”

Great portrayal, underrated movie. Stillers biggest problem with this role is he went full retard. You never go full retard.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Didn’t read. Did Sean Penn invade Russia yet?

Fortress

• Getbig V
I wanna see Penn, carrying a handgun in one hand and a Ukraine flag in the other, charge at full speed into Russian artillery fire.

Anything less and I’m calling horseshit on this clown.

Just DO IT.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Great portrayal, underrated movie. Stillers biggest problem with this role is he went full retard. You never go full retard.

I dunno man, it worked for Daniel Day-Lewis

T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
I wanna see Penn, carrying a handgun in one hand and a Ukraine flag in the other, charge at full speed into Russian artillery fire.

Anything less and I’m calling horseshit on this clown.

Just DO IT.

Penn (like all libturdz) is a full-blown libtard and a delusional coward, all talk.
Kvnt needs to buy the farm soon... COVID up and KOBE down...