Author Topic: former NFL er now competing in bodybuilding at 47 years old.  (Read 3256 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: former NFL er now competing in bodybuilding at 47 years old.
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2022, 05:13:23 AM »
   one of the greatest runs all time............. for a white guy.
F

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2022, 06:38:02 AM »
Looks like a twink next to you know who.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2022, 09:55:16 AM »
Those guys were getting run down.

They didn't get tackled before they got to the end zone. RoJo said on his 98-yarder that he kept his eye on the jumbotron and when the DB went for his feet, he timed his cut and kick his feet away. So, the guy fell on his face and RoJo scored.

And nobody was catching Fournette on that 90-yard TD, when he was in JAX.

Pittman did get run down a lot. He had what should have been a 65-TD run against the Saints in 2005. But, he got tripped up at the 1-yard line.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2022, 09:57:35 AM »
Former Cowboy great Tony Dorsett laughs at these 90 yard touchdown runs ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2022, 10:28:30 AM »
Those guys were getting run down.

x2 especially in the 2nd Fournette vid, yes he scored but the d-back caught him.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2022, 10:59:24 AM »
Running backs decades ago were often the fastest on the team but now the defensive players are the fastest.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2022, 11:40:33 AM »
Todays guys are soft.....remember Dick Butkus,Larry Czonka,Jim Brown,Ray Nitshke,Carl Eller,Pete Athas,Jerry Rice,Walt Garrison,Pat Fischer.......the list of hardcore psychos goes on and on.....they would crush todays primadonnas.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2022, 02:17:24 AM »
Todays guys are soft.....remember Dick Butkus,Larry Czonka,Jim Brown,Ray Nitshke,Carl Eller,Pete Athas,Jerry Rice,Walt Garrison,Pat Fischer.......the list of hardcore psychos goes on and on.....they would crush todays primadonnas.
Yes, they would. QB's today play till 40 or over and there's no way they could do that back in the 70's and 80's. Way too much punishment to the body. Today's offensive players are coddled so much you can't even hit them. Jack Tatum and Ronnie Lott would be kicked out of the league after 1 season today.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2022, 04:52:33 AM »
Why do these imbeciles fuck up their bodies with the dumbest looking tatoos ever?

To each his own, but most overdo it and most look like complete utter shit !!

They want to fit in, muscles and tatts are very popular today in the fitness industry and the chicks dig them. People like him have no substance, they are on an autopilot and consume every trend on the way. Sheep mentality. They think they're special while in reality they are like everybody else.

Having no tattoos is the new tattoo today

My good friend's brother hates having a tattoo now because he got it done 25+ years ago when you still had to have the balls to do it but now that every Mary, Dick and Sally owns one he hates it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2022, 06:15:12 AM »
They want to fit in, muscles and tatts are very popular today in the fitness industry and the chicks dig them. People like him have no substance, they are on an autopilot and consume every trend on the way. Sheep mentality. They think they're special while in reality they are like everybody else.

My good friend's brother hates having a tattoo now because he got it done 25+ years ago when you still had to have the balls to do it but now that every Mary, Dick and Sally owns one he hates it.

Girls and sons

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2022, 06:31:58 AM »
Stop watching the NFL years ago, only good for a 2 pick parley for $5 if you aren't busy and have a dollar to throw away.

September 17, 1920 - September 8, 2022 - 80%+ of the talent, 0% of equity and ownership

Could have walked off and darn near killed the league when that fool took a knee but when the masters pulled the whip they went back and played.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2022, 01:32:02 PM »

Absolutely true.

Most American's are like this now.

Herd mentality.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2022, 02:12:56 AM »
Stop watching the NFL years ago, only good for a 2 pick parley for $5 if you aren't busy and have a dollar to throw away.

September 17, 1920 - September 8, 2022 - 80%+ of the talent, 0% of equity and ownership

Could have walked off and darn near killed the league when that fool took a knee but when the masters pulled the whip they went back and played.
Sports can make you a lot of money as a gambler.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2022, 06:22:52 AM »
Yes, they would. QB's today play till 40 or over and there's no way they could do that back in the 70's and 80's. Way too much punishment to the body. Today's offensive players are coddled so much you can't even hit them. Jack Tatum and Ronnie Lott would be kicked out of the league after 1 season today.
Damn right brother!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2022, 06:33:06 AM »

I have a few small tatoos but I would never desecrate or "decorate" my body with them.

I was talking to a C.O. in the gym....huge bencher and martial artist and we were taking about pussy and he told me any chick he ever fucked or gave him head would never forget him......I asked him  why and said are you just great in bed, and he said no he had his name "Joe" tatooed on his dick....this guys is a badass so I just laughed a little didn`t want him to  kill me.  ;D

He also told me some fucked up stories about shit he had seen in prison.....the one that stuck in my mind was that he said he had a con in there whom decapitated his entire family including the family dog and sewed their heads onto different bodies of the family members......I of course called bullshit and he swore it was the truth.......fuck that job....he`s so into kicking ass he told me he loves cell extractions where he can legally and justifiably fuck prisoners up....one crazy ass dude but a good guy none the less on the outside of his job.

He showed me an arm lock in the gym with just the slightest pressure and I almost dropped to my fucking knees.....thought the fucker was gonna` break my elbow.

I`m a smaller guy but have experienced pain  a lot in my life but that shit hurt.  LOL  ;D

As he walked away I muttered under my breath that he better run...........bitch.  ;D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2022, 12:12:52 PM »
x2 especially in the 2nd Fournette vid, yes he scored but the d-back caught him.

He was only catching up because Fournette smelled the end zone. That cat can run