Author Topic: Calum Von Moger jumps through 2nd Story Window - now in ICU !!  (Read 20029 times)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Re: Calum Von Moger jumps through 2nd Story Window - now in ICU !!
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2022, 02:49:28 PM »
Yeah, I’m with Coach. I met Calum a few times and he seemed cool and easy going. I hope he pulls it together. I feel bad for him. Even as a teen he seemed destined for Hollywood:

I think it's ok to "make fun" of anyone at anytime. Laughter is often the best medicine, especially with todays covid scam doctors.

I think what bothers you, Coach and others is what bothers me, the hatred. Baseless attacks. Guys simply venting the hatred that has accumulated in them because their life didn't work out the way they wanted.

And we wonder why there are no females here?

Getbig is like a really cool bar, with a cool juke box, nice views, and different rooms for all kinds of tastes, but there's a small group of guys that hoard the bar, take over the jukebox and play the same fucking songs over and over, and they threaten and intimidate anyone who dares take over "their bar".

I have a ton of anger and hate in me from the way my life turned out, but have the discipline and integrity to own it. Let it eat me away, but not use it as a weapon against others. There's no integrity in that.

It's also just not that interesting to read baseless attacks.  Like Cher sang, "words are like weapons they wound sometimes."(girly song reference to try and attract a few females into Getbig. There's probably a few girls that read but are afraid to post. It's ok. You're welcome here) You can do so much more with a calm, intelligent post than blind rage(depending on your intelligence and level of education).

Wouldn't it be cool if an actual FEMALE came in and said what a Pussy Pulling Physique is? 

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2022, 02:58:10 PM »
I met the guy and filmed him a few times. A very down to earth nice guy who was friendly to all. I hope he is able to overcome his demons and get past all of this.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2022, 03:00:49 PM »
I met the guy and filmed him a few times. A very down to earth nice guy who was friendly to all. I hope he is able to overcome his demons and get past all of this.

someone should take him in an IPad and let him watch those videos

Im sure he will soon feel much better about himself

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2022, 03:32:29 PM »
Guy is a stranger to me. Means nothing to me if he chokes on his own cock. Good riddance!
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2022, 06:54:06 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2022, 06:58:58 PM »
I hope he makes it out ok. Sad to see someone in a place so dark that he would want to end his own life.

In all seriousness, this.  100%

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2022, 07:05:17 PM »
Haven't read or followed this much, but do we know if he was trying to off himself or high and thinking he could fly or something? 3rd possibility is that he was trying to do some kinda stunt for youtube.

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2022, 08:00:01 PM »
I hope he recovers and does something else with his life. The bodybuilding/celebrity lifestyle wasn't for him.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2022, 10:31:22 PM »
Perhaps while he’s on the mend, he goes the way of the “other” Austrian super star and writes a non fiction book, illustrating who’s to blame for all of his problems.

His quest to be the bodybuilding Austrian fizzled.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2022, 10:55:59 PM »
We don't all need to be "serious" and solemn.

Just eliminate hate. Make fun of his dumb ass. He has a sense of humor. All humans do.

Calum hits nurse button in hospital

"Nurse, my bag of meth slipped under my cast on my broken leg from jumping out of a window while high on meth. Could you possibly retrieve it?"

Calum would laugh or say Notmorrow your joke is NOT funny. But it's ok to tease each other. This isn't about taking ourselves seriously or being uptight.  it's just about eliminating hate.  Just don't promote hate and you're fine.  Tease his stupid ass. He would enjoy it if it's funny.

But in the end wish him well

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2022, 11:15:54 PM »

Looks like the guy took some time with his fans instead of pulling a Ferigno and charging for every element.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #161 on: May 12, 2022, 11:19:00 AM »
Didnt know he wanted to kill himself. Thought it was a stupid stunt gone bad. That is very sad.. He needs help Getting off the drugs. Also, I hope he didnt cripple himself and wish him the best in recovery.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #162 on: May 12, 2022, 11:22:34 AM »
Any idea what drugs he was abusing? Meth? Coke?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 12, 2022, 11:40:19 AM »
someone should take him in an IPad and let him watch those videos

Im sure he will soon feel much better about himself

Callum is so dumb he would not know how to turn the

iPad on

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: May 12, 2022, 12:18:21 PM »
Look at his very last post on Instagram, Like i said , the fact that his injured leg won't recover and his bodybuilding dreams are done, was the real reason he went nuts...here he is in  total denial , trying to fool his 3 millions plus fans that he has fully recovered from injury , when in reality he reversed the second photo (mirror) to make it look as is the damaged quad that made the awesome transformation and is fully recovered .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   S A D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 12, 2022, 12:20:14 PM »
how the mighty have fallen

literally....

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: May 12, 2022, 12:49:57 PM »
antoine vaillant should take notes on this "case"...

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #167 on: May 12, 2022, 12:53:15 PM »
Too late for Antoine..
$

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #168 on: May 12, 2022, 02:11:50 PM »
Nope

I know a dude who was a tv super star back in the 90's who went straight to the bottom of drug and alcohol (specially alcohol)

At one point, he was at a beach desperately in need for drug or booze and, 2 drunk guys (in their 20's) offered him a half bottle of whiskey and cocaine  , he said he was willing to do just about  anything for it  ...they even asked for a BJ but at the last minute they ended up peeing all over him while he was laying on the ground face up...... he cries to this day everytime he remembers how humiliating the addiction got him for almost 3 years ,  he is glad to be alive .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   NO JOKE

Wow!  I had no idea that you'd been a famous TVstar!!? :o

^^ This - oh my god this - tucked that away for future use - thanks 8)
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 12, 2022, 02:29:04 PM »
how the mighty have fallen

literally....

Hahaha thst was great

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: May 12, 2022, 05:02:33 PM »
Wow!  I had no idea that you'd been a famous TVstar!!? :o

You may not have a clue but back in the day when this forum was the shit , I had a lot of fans Gh15,240 or bust, dropping plates ,Italian Stallion,  ( the real one) True Adonys, Shawn Ray   etc they all used to listen to my early stuff to unwind after a long day...

Here, this Bud's for you  ......

[/youtube]

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH   the results are in BITCHES  !

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: May 12, 2022, 06:01:53 PM »
You may not have a clue but back in the day when this forum was the shit , I had a lot of fans Gh15,240 or bust, dropping plates ,Italian Stallion,  ( the real one) True Adonys, Shawn Ray   etc they all used to listen to my early stuff to unwind after a long day...

Here, this Bud's for you  ......

[/youtube]

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH   the results are in BITCHES  !

Anyone ever find out what happened to Rob, 240 or bust?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2022, 05:19:58 PM »
Australia's Mr Universe is 'awake and recovering' after he 'jumped out of a second storey window' at his home in Melbourne

An Australian bodybuilder and former Mr Universe who reportedly jumped from a second storey window is on the road to recovery.

Callum von Moger, 31, a three-time World Fitness Federation 'Mr Universe' winner and actor who once played Arnold Schwarzenegger in a film - was in an induced coma having undergone surgery after the incident last Friday.

'Calum is awake and recovering in hospital after surgery, he is surrounded by family and friends who are supporting him through this,' a friend told The Sun on Monday.

In a recent social media video he said he had 'messed up bad many times' and another featured a bizarre clip of him behind the wheel of his car with a parrot on his shoulder, saying 'catch ya later... alligator'.

In the days before the incident, Moger shared a series of pictures and videos of himself vaping in a hi-vis singlet, behind the wheel of a car with his pet parrot Ronnie on his shoulder. 

Moger, who has been living between Australia and Los Angeles, California, also shared a screenshot of a warning from Instagram that one of his posts had been removed as it was against community guidelines, and another showing the driving route between the cities of Melbourne and Darwin.

Several friends have claimed Moger was under the influence of drugs at the time of the fall, but this has not been confirmed.

It's understood he suffered many cuts after falling through the window.

Fellow bodybuilder and Youtuber Nick Trigilli said Moger was in a 'rough spot' at the time of the incident.

Moger had reportedly been kicked out of his family's home in Australia in recent times.

'I hope this is rock bottom for him and he can get his life back,' Trigilli said.

The bodybuilder last week wrote on Instagram: 'Everyone has a past. We've all been through hard times. I admit, I messed up bad many times.

'But I don't care about dwelling on negative thoughts of the past. All I care about is that I learn from my mistakes and become a better person.

'I'm trying my hardest to stay strong but I have my days too.'

The Australian's first acting gig was in 2017 for the film Generation Iron 2, but he's best known for his portrayal of a young Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 2018 movie Bigger.

The film was based on Joe and Ben Weider, the two brothers who co-founded the International Federation of BodyBuilders and put the sport on the map.

Moger then released his own documentary titled Calum von Moger: Unbroken on Netflix in 2019.

The film detailed Moger's rise through the bodybuilding ranks to a point where he was dubbed 'Arnold 2.0' and how that came crashing down following a significant knee and bicep injury while abseiling.

'I was pretty broken - pretty heartbroken,' he said upon reflecting on his injury.

In the same year he nearly lost his home due to devastating fires in California.

'This year was the most challenging, I had these terrible injuries, the house, the fires, so many things that are trying to knock me off my feet - it's either going to make ya or break ya,' he said.

The documentary also gave an insight into his childhood growing up on a farm in central Victoria with five siblings.

He said his love for bodybuilding started at the age of 14 when he and his brother found some old, rusty dumbbells at a warehouse to use.

He quickly rose to fame when he started uploading videos of his physique and training online, with Moger now having more than 3 million Instagram followers.

Moger had tried a handful of professions before pursuing bodybuilding full time, such as lifesaving, landscaping, touring adventure groups, skippering yachts and the army.

When Australia was devastated by bushfires in 2019/2020, Moger launched a GoFundMe and raised more than $40,000 for the Wildlife Conservancy Fund.

'Even if you don't live in Australia, your contribution to this cause will mean so much to me, my friends and family,' he wrote.

'This is the sad reality of Australia in 2020. Any help is appreciated and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.'

Tributes have poured in for the 31-year-old after the news of his injury broke.

'Praying for you man. You were my first inspiration with fitness and I'm hoping you get through these hard times,' one wrote.

Another fan said the reason they ever picked up a dumbbell was because of the Aussie.

Moger had moved to the US in 2014 to expand his career but returned home to Australia in November last year.

In March this year the 31-year-old was charged with affray, criminal injury and possession of drugs, including cannabis, ice and testosterone.

The case was adjourned to May 26.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10824003/Australias-Mr-Universe-awake-recovering-home-Melbourne.html

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2022, 02:03:21 PM »
No updates in over a week ?

Hoping the surgery went well.... and he'll be able to walk again

Looks like Calum's family cut every source that Nick had close to Calum

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BS