Author Topic: Biden Admin Sends Baby Formula to Illegals  (Read 3491 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Biden Admin Sends Baby Formula to Illegals
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2022, 02:44:39 PM »
In other words "As a Biden cabinet member, I'm only admitting this as an opportunity to promote gay adoption and would like you to believe that I share the same concerns as those I disdain."

Which one is breastfeeding the children?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2022, 11:48:27 AM »
Pete Buttplug should call his corrupt friend Bill...

WATCH: Bill Gates received $3.5 mill in investor money for his lab-made baby milk startup. Then, the Gates Foundation paid The Guardian $3.5 million. Immediately, The Guardian published a hit piece criticizing breastfeeding as bad for moms' mental health.

https://rumble.com/v154mif-formula-for-disaster-bill-gates-biomilq-pushing-formula-shortage.html

JUNE 2020 - Bill Gates announced a startup called BIOMILQ. It’s backed by some of the richest investors in the world, like Zuckerburg. It raised $3.5 million in Series A funding from Breakthrough Energy Ventures. Breakthrough Energy Ventures is Bill Gates’ investment firm focused on climate change.

SEPTEMBER 2020 - Remember that $3.5 million in BIOMILQ money? Well, according to a receipt from the Gates Foundation, it paid The Guardian $3.5 million in September 2020. This was an initial offering from the Gates Foundation. Of course, right after on September 27, the Guardian published an article entitled “Antibodies in breast milk remain for 10 months after Covid infection – study.”

February 2022 - Customs and Border Patrol officers said that they inspected 17 separate shipments of formulas that came from Europe. Border patrol consulted with the FDA. Of course, the FDA said it had safety concerns about noncompliant baby formula. The same month, the FDA announces it is looking into bacterial contamination at the Abbott formula production plant in Michigan that's supposedly behind the baby formula shortage.

MAY 2022 - The Gates Foundation paid the Guardian again as part of annual funding. The very next day, The Guardian wasted no time and published a hit-piece on breastfeeding. It’s called “Turns out breastfeeding really does hurt - why does no one tell you?”

GATES FOUNDATION: https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants/2020/09/inv017377

FDA PRESS RELEASES ON FORMULA PRODUCTION: https://www.fda.gov/news-events/fda-newsroom/press-announcements

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2022, 11:52:54 AM »
Which one is breastfeeding the children?
It won't be breastfeeding but it will still produce white liquid.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2022, 12:25:26 PM »
The children in the the US are STARVING you say?

🙄

You are literally ALWAYS on the wrong side everything…like all libtards

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2022, 12:27:40 PM »
All Is well…the 40 billion is on Biden’s desk waiting for him to sign it in crayon to go to Ukraine

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2022, 12:29:53 PM »
All Is well…the 40 billion is on Biden’s desk waiting for him to sign it in crayon to go to Ukraine

Once they change his shit-filled diaper, he'll get right on it..

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2022, 12:30:16 PM »
Everyday I say this is unbelievable..but then he does or says something crazier

Yeah, this shit is out of control.  I've banned myself from using the saying "now I've seen everything" :'(  Let American mothers worry their ass off, and US born babies starve....but hey, let's make sure those illegals are all set.  Fuckin nuts!

I hope this country goes Sri Lankan soon.  Jan 6th was not an insurrection..  it was a protest that got out of hand, and nothing got burned down.  Keep it up, and our government is going to see a massive revolt soon I bet.  Bunch of dumbfucks in this administration run by Obama from his basement just like he wished for.

President with 81M votes, and half of his 44,000 Twitter followers turned out to be fake.  Yet Dems still don't believe the election was stolen/rigged. ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2022, 12:37:14 PM »
Pete Buttplug should call his corrupt friend Bill...

WATCH: Bill Gates received $3.5 mill in investor money for his lab-made baby milk startup. Then, the Gates Foundation paid The Guardian $3.5 million. Immediately, The Guardian published a hit piece criticizing breastfeeding as bad for moms' mental health.

https://rumble.com/v154mif-formula-for-disaster-bill-gates-biomilq-pushing-formula-shortage.html

JUNE 2020 - Bill Gates announced a startup called BIOMILQ. It’s backed by some of the richest investors in the world, like Zuckerburg. It raised $3.5 million in Series A funding from Breakthrough Energy Ventures. Breakthrough Energy Ventures is Bill Gates’ investment firm focused on climate change.

SEPTEMBER 2020 - Remember that $3.5 million in BIOMILQ money? Well, according to a receipt from the Gates Foundation, it paid The Guardian $3.5 million in September 2020. This was an initial offering from the Gates Foundation. Of course, right after on September 27, the Guardian published an article entitled “Antibodies in breast milk remain for 10 months after Covid infection – study.”

February 2022 - Customs and Border Patrol officers said that they inspected 17 separate shipments of formulas that came from Europe. Border patrol consulted with the FDA. Of course, the FDA said it had safety concerns about noncompliant baby formula. The same month, the FDA announces it is looking into bacterial contamination at the Abbott formula production plant in Michigan that's supposedly behind the baby formula shortage.

MAY 2022 - The Gates Foundation paid the Guardian again as part of annual funding. The very next day, The Guardian wasted no time and published a hit-piece on breastfeeding. It’s called “Turns out breastfeeding really does hurt - why does no one tell you?”

GATES FOUNDATION: https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants/2020/09/inv017377

FDA PRESS RELEASES ON FORMULA PRODUCTION: https://www.fda.gov/news-events/fda-newsroom/press-announcements

Disgusting.

Granted this has always been the American way, the rich and powerful control the direction of the nation but now that all media is controlled and we have a generation of people who think they are reporting the truth without real investigation, not that the public cares, is depressing.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2022, 08:41:44 AM »
By every conceivable measure, this administration sucks!

Compare the numbers from 1/20/21 (inauguration day) to today: the stock market (flat - actually negative if accounting for inflation erosion), gas (in the tank!), mortgage rates (through the roof one can no longer afford to buy), and all else has gone to shit with no end in sight.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2022, 09:40:41 AM »
Yeah, this shit is out of control.  I've banned myself from using the saying "now I've seen everything" :'(  Let American mothers worry their ass off, and US born babies starve....but hey, let's make sure those illegals are all set.  Fuckin nuts!

I hope this country goes Sri Lankan soon.  Jan 6th was not an insurrection..  it was a protest that got out of hand, and nothing got burned down.  Keep it up, and our government is going to see a massive revolt soon I bet.  Bunch of dumbfucks in this administration run by Obama from his basement just like he wished for.

President with 81M votes, and half of his 44,000 Twitter followers turned out to be fake.  Yet Dems still don't believe the election was stolen/rigged. ::)

Awhile ago I adopted the saying “I haven’t seen everything and nothing surprises me anymore”

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2022, 09:57:54 AM »
Awhile ago I adopted the saying “I haven’t seen everything and nothing surprises me anymore”

that doesnt make sense
How can nothing surprise you
"Nothing" doesnt manifest into something observable

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2022, 10:00:16 AM »
Lets remember senate passed this bill, libtards, pubtards, etc... They are all corrupt kvnts.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2022, 11:32:50 AM »
that doesnt make sense
How can nothing surprise you
"Nothing" doesnt manifest into something observable
Maybe he was expecting something, so the nothing surprised him.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2022, 11:39:10 AM »
Maybe he was expecting something, so the nothing surprised him.

"nothing" wouldnt be noticeable.

Strictly speaking nothing is actually something

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2022, 12:17:33 PM »
"nothing" wouldnt be noticeable.

Strictly speaking nothing is actually something

Some things surprise me.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V