Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

webstar

(1/28) > >>

epic is back:
 so this guy celebrates the killing of someones kids? jokes about it and even says the childs name?

this is what getbig is now?

you celebrate this behavior getbig?

webstar:

--- Quote from: epic is back on May 20, 2022, 12:50:45 PM --- so this guy celebrates the killing of someones kids? jokes about it and even says the childs name?

this is what getbig is now?

you celebrate this behavior getbig?

--- End quote ---

Culling is the process in nature of getting rid of the weaker animals.

I haven’t broken any rules dumb ass.

Brian is stupid enough to post every detail about his life online seeking validation from
Strangers.

webstar:
Luckily for planet earth. Brian has been blasting 1000mg of TRT test for over a year so he is now sterile and will not be able to reproduce.

epic is back:

--- Quote from: webstar on May 20, 2022, 12:59:32 PM ---Culling is the process in nature of getting rid of the weaker animals.

I haven’t broken any rules dumb ass.

Brian is stupid enough to post every detail about his life online seeking validation from
Strangers.

--- End quote ---

your admitting your ok with  your  suggestion  that your asserting his son being killed ?

just so we are clear

webstar:

--- Quote from: epic is back on May 20, 2022, 01:02:43 PM ---your admitting your ok with  your  suggestion  that your asserting his son being killed ?

just so we are clear

--- End quote ---

I’m not admitting to anything. Because I never said anything along those lines.

All I’m saying is. stupid posts his entire life and private details online and on on getbig.

Take it how you will.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version