Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Gym/Stores/Industry Business Board

for all you conspiracy theory nutcases.

(1/2) > >>

danielson:
I found you crazy fukkers a site, now go post your stupid theories over there so we can talk about bbing.(Yes Jag, I am talking to you). Heres a hint, at that site there are plenty of crazy people just like you guys, so take your anti-american shit over there.

http://www.scam.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

mopar_freak:
the government watches that site :-X

Always Sore:

--- Quote from: danielson on August 29, 2006, 10:00:24 AM ---I found you crazy fukkers a site, now go post your stupid theories over there so we can talk about bbing.(Yes Jag, I am talking to you). Heres a hint, at that site there are plenty of crazy people just like you guys, so take your anti-american shit over there.

http://www.scam.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

--- End quote ---

ok time out sorry to point out but you spend most of your time here not talking about bodybuilding...or maybe I have been having football conversation with myself..:)

danielson:

--- Quote from: Always Sore on August 29, 2006, 10:47:33 AM ---ok time out sorry to point out but you spend most of your time here not talking about bodybuilding...or maybe I have been having football conversation with myself..:)

--- End quote ---

one or two conspiracy threads are ok, but they just keep making more of them. So they don't like our govt.? who gives a fuck? go protest like the hippies did. No wait, they would have to leave the house for that :-\

Always Sore:

--- Quote from: danielson on August 29, 2006, 10:53:56 AM ---
one or two conspiracy threads are ok, but they just keep making more of them. So they don't like our govt.? who gives a f**k? go protest like the hippies did. No wait, they would have to leave the house for that :-\

--- End quote ---

now there you and I can agree upon completly, sometime its to fucking much..but then again with the exception of pussy everything gets bad with to much...:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version