Author Topic: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.  (Read 22513 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2008, 10:40:41 AM »
Hey don't rain on our parade. 

If your point is that the other major religions have inaccuracies and say stupid things than point taken, and I agree the other major religions are every bit as dumb as the Islamic doctrine.
The difference is that the violent bloody days of the other faiths started to die out at the end of the Dark ages when people started to think for themselves rather than always blindly following what their religious leaders told them, while the Muslim faith still has Ayatollahs who will regularly exhort Muslims to kill people in the name of Allah.

Killing of civilians is a major sin in Islam.  Those who do it are doing it for political and nationalistic motivations, not religious, yet they will tie their actions to Islam to try to justify them.  Look at the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for example - the vast majority of Palestinians do not practice Islam yet so many of them are militant in their actions (because of desperation and nationalism).

Also, you'll find nutcases in every religion that use their religion to justify violence - for example Hitler used Christianity to try to justify his attacks on Jews, Yitzak Rabin was assassinatd by a Jew who felt he was doing what is called for to support his religion, etc.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2008, 10:52:12 AM »
I try not getting involved in religious debates but some of your posts are so silly that I have to make the occasional exception.

For starters many verses in the Qur'an can not be properly translated into English while keeping the same meaning.  Also, many quotes from the Qur'an are in specific contexts which simply cut and pasting single verses do not shed light on.

Keep in mind I'm not even a very practicing Muslim, my point is that you can google sites and find these types of accusations against any religion, especially when they don't consider the context in which they are revealed.

Firstly, I'm going to ignore your opinions regarding Christianity, because islam can be discussed as an exclusive entity to islam, plus I am not a Christian.

Arabic can be very accurately represented in the English language and vice versa due to today's highly advanced linguistic scientists. The copies of the koran which are in English are also verified and promoted by the the highest authorities on islam today (i.e. higher than you).

Also, you'll find nutcases in every religion that use their religion to justify violence - for example Hitler used Christianity to try to justify his attacks on Jews, Yitzak Rabin was assassinatd by a Jew who felt he was doing what is called for to support his religion, etc.

No, Nazism and Hiltler's motivations were not religiously motivated. Please learn elementary history.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2008, 10:56:33 AM »
Firstly, I'm going to ignore your opinions regarding Christianity, because islam can be discussed as an exclusive entity to islam, plus I am not a Christian.

Arabic can be very accurately represented in the English language and vice versa due to today's highly advanced linguistic scientists. The copies of the koran which are in English are also verified and promoted by the the highest authorities on islam today (i.e. higher than you).

No, Nazism and Hiltler's motivations were not religiously motivated. Please learn elementary history.

We'll just agree to disagree then.  Just as you like to copy and paste text from google, you can type "Hitler Christianity" etc. to find opinions that he used Christianity to justify his attacks.  I'm not saying that Christianity teaches that type of violence, was just giving an example of how followers of every religion wrongly use religion to try to justify their violence against innocents which is actually driven by their nationalistic feelings (not religious)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2008, 10:57:32 AM »
Killing of civilians is a major sin in Islam.  Those who do it are doing it for political and nationalistic motivations, not religious, yet they will tie their actions to Islam to try to justify them.  Look at the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for example - the vast majority of Palestinians do not practice Islam yet so many of them are militant in their actions (because of desperation and nationalism).

You make some good points. It just seems that Muslim clerics still hold far too much control over Muslims in comparison to the Pope, if the Pope called for a murderous Jihad I doubt the intended target would be all that scared, he just doesn't command the same level of fanatic obedience that the Popes did a hundred years ago. If on other hand an Ayatollah called for someone to be killed than there are just too many fanatics ready to step up and stick the knife in.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2008, 11:25:05 AM »
You make some good points. It just seems that Muslim clerics still hold too much control over Muslims in comparison to the Pope, if the Pope called for a Jihad I doubt the intended target would be all that scared, he just doesn't command the same level of fanatic obedience that the Popes did a hundred years ago. If on other hand an Ayatollah called for someone to be killed than there are just too many fanatics ready to step up and stick the knife in.

you forget muslims in general come from 3rd world countries where there is less education...

educated muslims aren't prone to random jihad!

christians usually come from more educated 1st world countries..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2008, 11:44:46 AM »
We'll just agree to disagree then.  Just as you like to copy and paste text from google, you can type "Hitler Christianity" etc. to find opinions that he used Christianity to justify his attacks.  I'm not saying that Christianity teaches that type of violence, was just giving an example of how followers of every religion wrongly use religion to try to justify their violence against innocents which is actually driven by their nationalistic feelings (not religious)

Honestly, it's pathetically weak to suggest Nazism was based on Christianity.

Islam clearly prescribes the murder of non-believers.

I'm sorry if you can't face facts or accept them.

you forget muslims in general come from 3rd world countries where there is less education...

This is simple NOT TRUE.

Of the 19 hijackers 911, most were middle class, well educated.

Also see this article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2462911/Muslim-students-back-killing-in-the-name-of-Islam.html

29% of muslim students, in a rich country (UK), at an high educational level (University) back killing in the name of islam.

You make some good points. It just seems that Muslim clerics still hold far too much control over Muslims in comparison to the Pope, if the Pope called for a murderous Jihad I doubt the intended target would be all that scared, he just doesn't command the same level of fanatic obedience that the Popes did a hundred years ago. If on other hand an Ayatollah called for someone to be killed than there are just too many fanatics ready to step up and stick the knife in.

That's just simply muslim unity prescribed by the koran. Plus, remember, the koran must be believed in its ENTIRETY by muslims.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2008, 11:47:05 AM »

My point was that even though all religions are pretty much equally stupid in their doctrines, it's only the Muslim religion that can still control their followers by whipping them into a murderous rage against whoever they deem to be infidels. It doesn't really matter why this is it's just worth noting that the other religions while having bloody histories have lost this influence since the dark ages and thank god for that.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2008, 11:49:12 AM »
The Nazis were deeply irreligious and atheist. Their whole ideology lay in empowering the human being and smashing religious dogma.
O

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2008, 12:42:49 PM »
I would be careful what you say to me. I know plenty about you. Unlike you, I practise Islam, I don't pay lip service to it. I study Islam always, not just for three years. I live it.

Where did I say that we are 'forced' to have four? idiot. You have read I take it about how we can discipline our wives? They are treated well and fairly , cherished even, but they are also subject to our rules.

You are not a true Muslim. Like I say, you either do it properly or not. You either give yourself to Allah and follow his will or you don't. I see you drinking and whoring doing everything that is forbidden yet still you call yourself Muslim and set yourself up as a representative of Islam. You disgust me more than the Western infidels. Don't dare patronize me again as , unlike many fools on here, you have no excuse as you were shown the right path and you spit in Allah's face.

Sharma is a Hindu name … I live in a Muslim environment, family country, friends and culture … yet you want to teach me … I don’t know man … is this the part where I laugh

you may study Islam as you say … but I live it … big difference …

so what … you know a lot about me … everyone on getbig or for that matter in the bodybuilding world knows a bit or a lot about me … am I suppose to be threatened by that …

yes … you said Muslims many muslims have four wives … if you look at the Persian gulf countries … not even 1% of them have 4 wives … maybe less than 5% have more than 1 … damit I live here … how the hell can you know more than me …

I never drank … I went to a wine factory … which I was very cautious about .. and cause it was in the safari trip itinerary I went there … but before that I told them that I can’t pay any entrée fee (even though I spent more than 3000 Euros in Cyprus) cause my religion doesn’t permit me … I didn’t touch any of the wine, didn’t buy any, didn’t drink nay or sit with anyone while drinking … so where is the sin in that …

Brother I am a true Muslim that takes my religion seriously even though I am not a religious guy …

We don’t talk about allah like we talk about a person … so I can’t comment on the last part of what you said … but that actually shows what you are made of 

I think you are so obsessed with Nasser that you just followed his religion … and that is it … you read a bit about it and think you know everything … so Mr. I know everything about Islam ... grow up

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2008, 12:49:42 PM »
alianimi you didnt answer my question regarding steroids and muslims  8)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2008, 12:50:33 PM »
Sharma is a Hindu name … I live in a Muslim environment, family country, friends and culture … yet you want to teach me … I don’t know man … is this the part where I laugh

you may study Islam as you say … but I live it … big difference …

so what … you know a lot about me … everyone on getbig or for that matter in the bodybuilding world knows a bit or a lot about me … am I suppose to be threatened by that …

yes … you said Muslims many muslims have four wives … if you look at the Persian gulf countries … not even 1% of them have 4 wives … maybe less than 5% have more than 1 … damit I live here … how the hell can you know more than me …

I never drank … I went to a wine factory … which I was very cautious about .. and cause it was in the safari trip itinerary I went there … but before that I told them that I can’t pay any entrée fee (even though I spent more than 3000 Euros in Cyprus) cause my religion doesn’t permit me … I didn’t touch any of the wine, didn’t buy any, didn’t drink nay or sit with anyone while drinking … so where is the sin in that …

Brother I am a true Muslim that takes my religion seriously even though I am not a religious guy …

We don’t talk about allah like we talk about a person … so I can’t comment on the last part of what you said … but that actually shows what you are made of 

I think you are so obsessed with Nasser that you just followed his religion … and that is it … you read a bit about it and think you know everything … so Mr. I know everything about Islam ... grow up

Sharma is a gimmick and he has no clue about Islam at all.

You did not answer Debusseys question: What is the opinion of islam extremism and the west where you live? What do your muslim social network think of other religions and "infidels"?

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2008, 01:05:32 PM »
you're a fucking idiot...i'm from a muslim family and they DO NOT think like you are at all..

people like you give normal muslims a bad fucking name...''YOU CAME TO THEIR COUNTRY SO IT IS YOU WHO NEEDS TO ADJUST YA STUPID ####

..gawd damn morons piss me off in the middle of the day...

Proteinfarts = coolest Muslim/Muslim derivative i know

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2008, 01:09:54 PM »
Sharma is a gimmick and he has no clue about Islam at all.

You did not answer Debusseys question: What is the opinion of islam extremism and the west where you live? What do your muslim social network think of other religions and "infidels"?

Extremists are not wanted in any of the countries … however a lot support the Palatines people act … where what they do is defending their country and families

The bombings around the world are not Islamic acts … it actually doesn’t comply with our religion … some people (even in our region) support them but they are very little (most of them are bunch of people from very low culture and education background)

We don’t have a Muslim social network … most of the people are muslims here … some of the mosques might connections with other social networks in the non-Muslim countries … but non that I know of cause I said … I am not into all of this

alianimi you didnt answer my question regarding steroids and muslims  8)

Nothing about steroids in Quraan ... but it is clear that whatever you do that effects your body negatively is a sin … so smoking is a sin so are drinking, alcohol, drugs, even excessive eating … you will be held responsible against all the bad things that you do to your body ... but I not the right person to get too technical on this subject so I will leave here.

You can be a Muslim and live a normal life within the permitted boundaries

This is my brother and he is a Muslim DAAAAA

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2008, 04:16:14 PM »
I love how Sharma makes one post and you all go nuts. I guess you are as dumb as you look. The guy's a troll and every post of his is meant to set you guys off.

People coming to the states need to adapt or get the hell out. Alex has much a right to drink club soda and watch tv as that fag has to pray; it's all even. The problem with muslims is that they expect others to bend over and adapt while not doing the same themselves.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2008, 04:35:34 PM »
My point was that even though all religions are pretty much equally stupid in their doctrines, it's only the Muslim religion that can still control their followers by whipping them into a murderous rage against whoever they deem to be infidels. It doesn't really matter why this is it's just worth noting that the other religions while having bloody histories have lost this influence since the dark ages and thank god for that.

yeah mang and my point is..thats its easier to influence uneducated 3rd world people with relegious zeal....

unless u dont believe education makes a difference..
carpe` vaginum!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2008, 04:41:13 PM »
I genuinely pity all these Islamaphobes as you cannot escape destiny. Eventually, and I'm not saying in our lifetimes, Islam shall cover the globe.

The rest of the world will NEVER let muzzies take over. The third world war is going to be fought as Islam vs. Everyone Else. Lets see how cocky you arab muslime fukks are when every world power finally gets pissed and smokes your collective ass.

Chinese, Europeans, Russia, China, AU,... The WORLD hates you low end psychotic murderers...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2008, 04:43:55 PM »

Proteinfarts = coolest Muslim/Muslim derivative i know

i'm actually dont believe in god....pisses my dad n mom off..lol owell...

but if i did believe in god i'd be a muslim simply because of the science behind it...the koran actually talks about the moon as a satellite..

for example..check this out

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6389157.stm

smart buncha sand nigs eh! ;D

my dad n mum who r muslims actually believe people like al-queda and the suicide bombers r gonna go to hell...murder is punishable by death in islam no...

and islam is the only religion where u dont have to be a muslim to go to heaven....so the eskimo on the north pole that never heard about islam goes to heaven...in christanity he goes to hell cause he did not acept jesus into his heart..

plus jesus violates the uncertanity principle...he cant be god and human at the same time...and god would not choose to violate the physics laws he himself created to confuse humans...

anyhow..i've seen 1 too many homeless humgry beggar kids in pakistan to believe in a god...

and if he is there...that son of a bitch deservs a serious beating.. >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »

but if i did believe in god i'd be a muslim simply because of the science behind it...the koran actually talks about the moon as a satellite..

my dad n mum who r muslims actually believe people like al-queda and the suicide bombers r gonna go to hell...murder is punishable by death in islam no...

and islam is the only religion where u dont have to be a muslim to go to heaven....so the eskimo on the north pole that never heard about islam goes to heaven...in christanity he goes to hell cause he did not acept jesus into his heart..

plus jesus violates the uncertanity principle...he cant be god and human at the same time...and god would not choose to violate the physics laws he himself created to confuse humans...

anyhow..i've seen 1 too many homeless humgry beggar kids in pakistan to believe in a god...

awesome, im also a former agnostic-going on atheist

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »
you're a fucking idiot...i'm from a muslim family and they DO NOT think like you are at all..

people like you give normal muslims a bad fucking name...''YOU CAME TO THEIR COUNTRY SO IT IS YOU WHO NEEDS TO ADJUST YA STUPID ####

..gawd damn morons piss me off in the middle of the day...

Good that we have moderate muslims putting the radicals in their place and pointing out their hypocrisy Thumbs up.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 01, 2008, 03:31:59 AM »

So would you ignore this "science" in the koran when you finally convert when you get frustrated with life:

Qur’an 2:261 tells us that every ear of corn has 100 grains.

Qur’an 27:18, tells the story of a talking ant in the time of King Solomon. Ants do not communicates with words, but with scent and smell, etc. This is a scientific error, regarding nature.

The Qur’an 86:6-7 says that semen comes from between a man's backbone and ribs.

In the Hadith, Muhammad was given a revelation from the angel Gabriel as to why a child resembles the father sometimes, and other times the mother. The angel told him that it depends on which parent reaches their sexual climax first during conception (Bukhari 4:546).

51:49, says of life in creation, "And of everything we have created pairs that ye may reflect" (see also 43:12; 50:7). So for all animals they are created in pairs. This is an obvious denial of the fact that numerous species produce asexually, not in pairs.

Qur’an 20:53, talks of God who has, "...made the earth for you like a carpet spread out..." (see also 71:19). This could hardly be a clearer way of describing the earth as flat. The Qur’an repeatedly refers to how the earth is "wide" or "spread out" (Qur’an 13:3; 15:19; 18:7; 19:6; 21:30; 35:40; 41:10; 43:10; 50:7; 51:48; 55:10; 78:6; 79:30; 88:20), which is not the language used to describe a round sphere.

Also, I'm pretty sure that muhammad riding a donkey with angel wings to Jerusalem breaks a few laws of physics.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Alex23

« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2008, 03:44:00 AM »
I try not getting involved in religious debates but some of your posts are so silly that I have to make the occasional exception.

For starters many verses in the Qur'an can not be properly translated into English while keeping the same meaning.  Also, many quotes from the Qur'an are in specific contexts which simply cut and pasting single verses do not shed light on.

You basically copy and paste texts from anti-Islamic sites, and there are pro-Islamic and anti-Christian sites that also have content that can be copy and pasted as well.  For example, here's a rebuttal on the "semen coming from the backbone and ribs" accusation you made: http://www.answering-christianity.com/nadeem_embryology.htm

Also, here's verses that can be used to say that the Bible suggests the world is flat:  http://www.answering-christianity.com/earth_flat.htm  The posts quoted from the Bible more strongly suggest a flat earth because they describe it as having "four corners" as opposed to the Qur'an which simply says the earth is "spread out" which does not mean flat.  

Keep in mind I'm not even a very practicing Muslim, my point is that you can google sites and find these types of accusations against any religion, especially when they don't consider the context in which they are revealed.

You = obviously confusing penile tish falacies with religion.

A muslim live inside of you waiting to be activated and blow herself up.

No go back to your sharma gimmick.

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2008, 04:30:53 AM »
Good job Ali. I think all the people here should read more about Islam from people who are really understand Islam in correct way.

Guys, you have to watch this movie:-

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2008, 05:09:49 AM »
Good job Ali. I think all the people here should read more about Islam from people who are really understand Islam in correct way.

Guys, you have to watch this movie:-

Don't patronise us. Islam is despicable.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2008, 07:38:42 AM »

Good that we have moderate muslims putting the radicals in their place and pointing out their hypocrisy Thumbs up.

actually the term moderate muslim would be insulting to my parents...they consider themselves muslim period...

they dont believe extremists like al-queda are muslim at all!

i an athiest btw..
carpe` vaginum!

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: August 01, 2008, 07:47:46 AM »
Don't patronise us. Islam is despicable.

hahahahaha you make me laugh. I'm here to tell you that don't listen to some stupid people and judge people without any true information that you have.

here is what I mean :-
  [/youtube]

if your house is from glass, don't throw stones on people.  :)

another one for you to understand that any kind of realigns in the world will never ever make people hate each other.
&feature=related[/youtube]

Do you want me in this video to say that Christianity is the source of hate and killing in this world?

don't worry I'll not say it because I live with Christian people and I know how they think. I'm here just to show you that you can cut anything from any holly book and say what you want to say.

Look, who doesn't want peace??

I'll not write anything more here because I don't talk with kids believe in everything around them without any education.

peace my brothers