Author Topic: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.  (Read 22506 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2008, 08:25:30 AM »
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

That's true information. Nice propaganda tho. Your debating tactic is to point fingers to justify you own islamic ideology :-\ weak...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2008, 10:22:06 AM »

i an athiest btw..

Smart fella.
That's what I like to hear.
The world would be a better place without religion to divide people up.
Enough with the "My God has a bigger dick than your God" routine.

:)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2008, 10:24:26 AM »

Islam does teach its followers to spread the religion by living as a good example and by preaching, but "smashing the infidels" is obviously an exaggeration he used just to push peoples' buttons here.

No go back to your sharma gimmick.

I think you're the only one who still thinks I'm Sharma.  I thought you're good with computers - you should be able to tell that we're not the same poster, if not by using your computer expertise then by simple reasoning since my views on many matters are different than Sharma's.

People quickest to make gimmick accusations are usually the ones who have multiple gimmicks themselves and think everyone else must be doing it too.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2008, 10:30:25 AM »
Islam does teach its followers to spread the religion by living as a good example and by preaching, but "smashing the infidels" is obviously an exaggeration he used just to push peoples' buttons here.

So you're saying that sharma doesn't really mean what he says.
 It's all horseshit to get people riled up?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2008, 10:32:27 AM »

I think a lot of it is, when reading phrases like "shashing the infidels" or the part about having many kids in America so that the government can support them - that stuff is just trolling - just like Camel Jockey said earlier in this thread.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2008, 10:36:09 AM »

He probably does mean wha he says, after all, Jihad IS part of islam. Offensive jihad that is, not only defensive jihad.

"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush" -- Qur'an 9:5

The basic ideological principle for islam it to dominate the entire world and make everyone submit (to the will of satan).
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2008, 10:38:26 AM »
Smart fella.
That's what I like to hear.
The world would be a better place without religion to divide people up.
Enough with the "My God has a bigger dick than your God" routine.

:)

christians and muslims..fighting ova whose got the best imaginairy friend! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2008, 10:42:42 AM »
christians and muslims..fighting ova whose got the best imaginairy friend! ;D

Damn straight.
along with whose magic book gives the best advice :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 01, 2008, 10:46:44 AM »
"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush" -- Qur'an 9:5

Still googling and pasting phrases out of context?  I can do the same:

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things)." (8:61)

"Let there be no compulsion in religion:  Truth stands out clear from error." (2:256)

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors."  (2:190)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: August 01, 2008, 10:52:08 AM »

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things)." (8:61)

"Let there be no compulsion in religion:  Truth stands out clear from error." (2:256)

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors."  (2:190)

I'm sure Bin Laden and his boyz from the hood are reading from a separate link ;D
Just like Georgie W and the Neocons.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 01, 2008, 11:01:21 AM »

Explain how it's out of context?

Do you understand abrogation in the koran?

Most of the verses you're likely to post on here are during the early years of muhammad. Later on when muhammad travelled to medina - islam became expansionary and military-political ideology.

Is likely later verses exist, that due to abrogation supersede the verses you posted. As the koran states:

2:106. Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We {Allah} abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things?

So, a rebuttal to your previous post (on a verse you chose):

(muslims reach madina, still a small force and vulnerable)

2:256. There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut {idolatry} and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

(now a verse at near the end of muhammads life, therefore due to abrogation superscedes 2:256):

9:5. Then when the Sacred Months (the 1st, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun {unbelievers} wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat {the Islamic ritual prayers}), and give Zakat {alms}, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2008, 12:19:14 PM »

relax mate...some brownie prolly porked nordicks girl and he's really really really bitter about it...

99% of his posts r copy/paste anti islam posts..he even once said that he'd like to see all muslims on this planet killed..

when i jokingly replied that i have forwarded the post to the fbi site...he all of a sudden made a consious effort to make regular posts ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2008, 01:42:04 PM »
relax mate...some brownie prolly porked nordicks girl and he's really really really bitter about it...

99% of his posts r copy/paste anti islam posts..he even once said that he'd like to see all muslims on this planet killed..

when i jokingly replied that i have forwarded the post to the fbi site...he all of a sudden made a consious effort to make regular posts ;D

Wow, you must think big_bobs is getting a nice owning to post this.

Reference me saying I want all muslims killed... ::)

The rest of your post is nonsense.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #163 on: August 01, 2008, 03:44:11 PM »
Wow, you must think big_bobs is getting a nice owning to post this.

Reference me saying I want all muslims killed... ::)

The rest of your post is nonsense.

sometimes you r so much or a bitch i dont quite know whether to pwn you to bend you ova and give ya a good fucking!  :-*
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 01, 2008, 03:45:58 PM »
sometimes you r so much or a bitch i dont quite know whether to pwn you to bend you ova and give ya a good fucking!  :-*

YOU own ME?

I thought you believed in the laws of the universe? You owning me would break the very fabric of space.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2008, 04:50:30 AM »
break the very fabric of space.

fabrics dont break..they rip...ya dumbfuck..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 02, 2008, 05:09:46 AM »
fabrics dont break..they rip...ya dumbfuck..

Nice, your eloquent use of the English language is quite impressive.

But alas, I still wait for your rebuttal on this post. Of course we know you're too stupid to provide one.

You're the one person who doesn't require any energy to own, time and time again you do it yourself :D

P.S. been on any more dates with DIV or been stood up by that other dude?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2008, 05:10:55 AM »
Nice, your eloquent use of the English language is quite impressive.

But alas, I still wait for your rebuttal on this post. Of course we know you're too stupid to provide one.

You're the one person who doesn't require any energy to own, time and time again you do it yourself :D

P.S. been on any more dates with DIV or been stood up by that other dude?

swing n a missssss
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 02, 2008, 05:13:24 AM »
swing n a missssss

Swing, and a hit out the park for 6.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 02, 2008, 11:12:41 AM »
The higher muslim birth rates are strongly linked to living standards. In muslim countries like Iran (that has reasonably high living standards), the birth rate is about 2.1, the same as in the US, while the birth rates in poorer muslim countries = a lot higher.

Studies has shown that the muslim (and non muslim) birth rates goes down for muslims immigrating to richer western countries, and the world wide muslim birth rate = also dropping.

People would really not have any problems with muslims if they behaved properly (many of them does not behave properly).
exactly, sharma must not be all that educated things like demographics tend to escape the reasoning of this man.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #170 on: August 02, 2008, 02:01:48 PM »
exactly, sharma must not be all that educated things like demographics tend to escape the reasoning of this man.

Sharma- boring troll who tries to make westerners upset ::)

Bigbobs- Good addition to the board, makes a lot of sense(not always) and seems to enjoy life.

I can not see how people could confuse the two.
E

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2008, 05:33:40 PM »
Bigbobs = now a good addition, since the tide-ala-Nasser has gone out

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #172 on: August 02, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »
A few things:

Ali - I am Muslim. Sharma is not my name but it is a name that has significance to me. If you would like to discuss Islam and your fall from its path then you are welcome to pm me for counsel.

To the people who say I am not educated. I guarantee than I am in the top percentile for education on this board. English is my third language.

Danielson - Yes, Bobs is a deeply brillian and intelligent and special man. He use his superior brain to truly make something of his life and be a somebody, more so than those who bully and deride him. Also, I am not troll. American have to realize that you are doing some very evil things in the middle east and meddling in the affairs of the Muslims.   I do not sugar coat anything as what you do is wrong and many here are too dumb and semi-literate to truly embrace and see the truth. The West needs to address itself and look at its evils - you think it ok to blow up schools and hospitals, torture and humiliate prisoners yet cry when a war profiteer is executed? Crazy.

Finally Danielson, I look at much of your posting and it is plentiful and always complaining like a little schoolgirl who has her pigtails pulled in the playground. Stop whining and complaining all the time. You seem obsessed with this website yet claim to hate bodybuilding (which I can tell as I seen your photo and I see no muscle or hair)

Ok, hope that clarify somethings. How many languages you guys all speak apart from English, badly ?

Alex23

« Reply #173 on: August 02, 2008, 06:44:06 PM »
A few things:

Ali - I am Muslim. Sharma is not my name but it is a name that has significance to me. If you would like to discuss Islam and your fall from its path then you are welcome to pm me for counsel.

To the people who say I am not educated. I guarantee than I am in the top percentile for education on this board. English is my third language.

Danielson - Yes, Bobs is a deeply brillian and intelligent and special man. He use his superior brain to truly make something of his life and be a somebody, more so than those who bully and deride him. Also, I am not troll. American have to realize that you are doing some very evil things in the middle east and meddling in the affairs of the Muslims.   I do not sugar coat anything as what you do is wrong and many here are too dumb and semi-literate to truly embrace and see the truth. The West needs to address itself and look at its evils - you think it ok to blow up schools and hospitals, torture and humiliate prisoners yet cry when a war profiteer is executed? Crazy.

Finally Danielson, I look at much of your posting and it is plentiful and always complaining like a little schoolgirl who has her pigtails pulled in the playground. Stop whining and complaining all the time. You seem obsessed with this website yet claim to hate bodybuilding (which I can tell as I seen your photo and I see no muscle or hair)

Ok, hope that clarify somethings. How many languages you guys all speak apart from English, badly ?

Va Chier sale negre de sable. Retourne dans ta cave enculer des chevres.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 02, 2008, 09:36:43 PM »
A few things:

Danielson - Yes, Bobs is a deeply brillian and intelligent and special man. He use his superior brain to truly make something of his life and be a somebody, more so than those who bully and deride him. Also, I am not troll. American have to realize that you are doing some very evil things in the middle east and meddling in the affairs of the Muslims.   I do not sugar coat anything as what you do is wrong and many here are too dumb and semi-literate to truly embrace and see the truth. The West needs to address itself and look at its evils - you think it ok to blow up schools and hospitals, torture and humiliate prisoners yet cry when a war profiteer is executed? Crazy.

then you are aware of the demographic trend of immigrants that move to western cultures? why do you not agree with them?