Author Topic: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.  (Read 22517 times)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2008, 07:32:01 AM »
Not to be bias or anything … but my moto has always been … don’t be an extremist and don’t disrespect other … not all people form a certain religion are the same … so you cant judge an entire race by an individual impression 

too bad you're only one out of ten muslims thinking that way, and that the other 9 just want to kill/replace everything that is not muslim.

thanks for sharing though, even if it doesnt matter when the majority of your kind is looking for serious troubles.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2008, 07:33:28 AM »
got damn i hate religious people. most christians are ok, but muslim people are the most close minded people that just shovs their religion up in your face like in this case.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2008, 07:33:53 AM »
How ignorant and rude that you did not show him respect when he is praying and talking with Allah. I am sure that he did not want a fat oaf shuffling it's saggy breast around the room.

Islam is here to stay and it is YOU who shall need to learn some respect for it. Already many Muslims make too much sacrifice for the sake of non-Muslims. We even don't have the early call to pray broadcast in the west. You need to reciprocate and show respect for our Islam. Western democracy has largely failed. As it fails more people will turn to the embrace of Islam until it is followed in the west. The Western experiment has failed, the women try ridiculously to be the equal and betters of men. Our women are virtuous and far more fertile than yours. Simple math tell you that we shall have equal numbers in the West some time in the future. So the basic fact is this:
learn to respect Islam as it is not going anywhere. Embrace it for it is the only true way to live.
#

Fuck you, how dare you say your way is the only true way, go fuck yourself and if you girls want a war you can have one we ll blow you to your beloved paradise.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2008, 07:34:32 AM »
Simple solution: Do whatever it takes to start a global jihad. Then people will see the "muslim thread" and start murdering them.

Case closed.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2008, 07:35:34 AM »
got damn i hate religious people. most christians are ok, but muslim people are the most close minded people that just shovs their religion up in your face like in this case.

they re pushing it because we allow them to do so. They all stayed in their third world shitholes eating sand and fucking camels for centuries because we didnt allow em to do anything else; but because of our own weakening western societies and leftists medias and politics taking over these last decades, now doors are opened for them to come here, and backstab us using our own laws while outbreeding us.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2008, 07:35:43 AM »
Fundamentalist is simply a word, used mainly by infidels. You either commit to Islam totally or you don't. When Islam is attacked you are obliged to defend it in the strongest possible way.
I take my instructions from Allah and answer only to him.

So he speaks to you does he, you stupid fuck

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2008, 07:38:45 AM »
It's much worse here in Europe. We are about to cancel traditional holidays and trade them for the muslim holidays.

ROFL, that won't happen anytime soon.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2008, 07:42:24 AM »
All these religious types, be it christian, muslim,jew , whatever need to wake up and stop wasting your life, this is all you get buddy, theres no afterlife,etc so stop worshipping something thats not there and enjoy your life as when you die ITS OVER!!!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2008, 07:45:12 AM »
most of extremists or religious people braggin constantly over their "religion" are frustrated, hateful losers with very poor social skills.

Like the joker portrayed in the dark knight, they hate everything and themselves and only wish to make other happy people suffer or feel bad because of their own shortcomings. You cannot do anything against them because they are addicted to destruction.

The only thing to do with this kind of people is to kill em without a second thought; you would waste your time trying to make em enjoy life again, if thye ever did.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2008, 07:46:05 AM »
Fundamentalist is simply a word, used mainly by infidels. You either commit to Islam totally or you don't. When Islam is attacked you are obliged to defend it in the strongest possible way.
I take my instructions from Allah and answer only to him.

You know Sharma I may not be a Dorian fan at all but I have to give credit where credit is due, he accomplished something awesome that even Arnold can't claim to. That just by showing up he insured that Nasser would have to rely on welfare checks to pay for his Ramen noodles for the rest of his life. Booyah!  There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's mastercard. ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2008, 07:46:17 AM »
thats how they do it, first they use our own laws against ourselves to neuter us, then they get violent when they outnumber us after decades of outbreeding us. Always the same process going on, everywhere they decide to settle.

kind of like locusts

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2008, 07:49:20 AM »
I genuinely pity all these Islamaphobes as you cannot escape destiny. Eventually, and I'm not saying in our lifetimes, Islam shall cover the globe. Islam is the fastest growing religion and it is part of teaching that we must have many, many children. Even on the simple level of math (invented by Arabs btw) with Western women drying up , becoming barren and emasculating the men as they ridiculously try to be their equal and take their jobs , there will be a huge Muslim majority eventually.
The consolation I can give you is that your understanding of Islam is very warped. It will greatly enrich society and peoples lives. The experiment of Western democracy has failed miserably. People need order. So learn about Islam, embrace it, treat Muslims with the respect they deserve. You may meet them later when it is our time.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2008, 07:49:38 AM »
True … courtiers have been formed under that name by killing and stealing under the name of Islam which is totally wrong and it is damn transparent when you read our holy book (Quraan)

Extremists consider only themselves as Muslims … and the rest who don’t follow them as disloyal and traitors … where if you go back to our believes that is totally the opposite …

Couple of days back one of my friends asked me about bodybuilding in Islam … this is what I replied:

Bodybuilding is well known … yet not enough money in it … in Islam you are held responsible and accountable for the well being of your health and body … meaning god gives you your body but you don’t own it and you will be judged for what you do to it

Tattoo is a sin … but sport is a must … even some of the sayings of our prophet Mohammed encourages teaching our children swimming and horse riding.

I know a religious man from Saudi Arabia with full grown beard who does bodybuilding shows … whom I helped

And in couple of months ago there was another guy from Kuwait in flex magazine standing with Dennis James in Oxygen gym

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2008, 07:51:10 AM »
True … courtiers have been formed under that name by killing and stealing under the name of Islam which is totally wrong and it is damn transparent when you read our holy book (Quraan)

Extremists consider only themselves as Muslims … and the rest who don’t follow them as disloyal and traitors … where if you go back to our believes that is totally the opposite …

Couple of days back one of my friends asked me about bodybuilding in Islam … this is what I replied:

Bodybuilding is well known … yet not enough money in it … in Islam you are held responsible and accountable for the well being of your health and body … meaning god gives you your body but you don’t own it and you will be judged for what you do to it

Tattoo is a sin … but sport is a must … even some of the sayings of our prophet Mohammed encourages teaching our children swimming and horse riding.

I know a religious man from Saudi Arabia with full grown beard who does bodybuilding shows … whom I helped

And in couple of months ago there was another guy from Kuwait in flex magazine standing with Dennis James in Oxygen gym

In all seriousness, is islamic extremism common where you live?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2008, 07:53:15 AM »
I genuinely pity all these Islamaphobes as you cannot escape destiny. Eventually, and I'm not saying in our lifetimes, Islam shall cover the globe. Islam is the fastest growing religion and it is part of teaching that we must have many, many children. Even on the simple level of math (invented by Arabs btw) with Western women drying up , becoming barren and emasculating the men as they ridiculously try to be their equal and take their jobs , there will be a huge Muslim majority eventually.
The consolation I can give you is that your understanding of Islam is very warped. It will greatly enrich society and peoples lives. The experiment of Western democracy has failed miserably. People need order. So learn about Islam, embrace it, treat Muslims with the respect they deserve. You may meet them later when it is our time.
If islam and muslims are so great then why are they migrating to america and europe? :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2008, 07:56:17 AM »
If islam and muslims are so great then why are they migrating to america and europe? :D

In Norway we have a muslim fundamentalist named "Mulla Krekar". Even he has said that he does not believe in an "islamic europe", and that it = a lost cause. Pretty interesting coming from a terrorist and murderer :D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2008, 07:56:56 AM »
who is the "larger bodybuilder" in this thread?

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2008, 07:57:09 AM »

Islam does not encourage on having a lot of children … unless you can rteat them failry and raise them up to a decent standard … we cant just be like rabbits … a man with a limited income might only afford the expense of only 1 kid .. so be it … he shouldn’t go and have more for the sake of having more kids … nothing in our religion says that … however in some other far countries (mainly far and near east) Islam in not cascaded properly and the top people who preach just give away wrong information either by choice, force or ignorance … so don’t get mislead by whatever you hear …

I am not a religious guy … but I don’t believe in disrespecting other or downgrading any religion …  

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2008, 07:58:58 AM »
who is the "larger bodybuilder" in this thread?

looks like the "large bodybuilder" is getting owned by scrawny angry muslim losers.

Moosejay

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2008, 08:00:03 AM »

what is the penalty for a tattoo?

Moosejay

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2008, 08:00:54 AM »
In Norway we have a muslim fundamentalist named "Mulla Krekar". Even he has said that he does not believe in an "islamic europe", and that it = a lost cause. Pretty interesting coming from a terrorist and murderer :D

why do they let him exist?

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2008, 08:03:13 AM »

why do they let him exist?

for the same reasons americans allow million of illegals to stay in the US i guess...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2008, 08:03:26 AM »
Islam does not encourage on having a lot of children … unless you can rteat them failry and raise them up to a decent standard … we cant just be like rabbits … a man with a limited income might only afford the expense of only 1 kid .. so be it … he shouldn’t go and have more for the sake of having more kids … nothing in our religion says that … however in some other far countries (mainly far and near east) Islam in not cascaded properly and the top people who preach just give away wrong information either by choice, force or ignorance … so don’t get mislead by whatever you hear …

I am not a religious guy … but I don’t believe in disrespecting other or downgrading any religion …  

The higher muslim birth rates are strongly linked to living standards. In muslim countries like Iran (that has reasonably high living standards), the birth rate is about 2.1, the same as in the US, while the birth rates in poorer muslim countries = a lot higher.

Studies has shown that the muslim (and non muslim) birth rates goes down for muslims immigrating to richer western countries, and the world wide muslim birth rate = also dropping.

People would really not have any problems with muslims if they behaved properly (many of them does not behave properly).

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2008, 08:10:45 AM »

If you would like to debate in depth the Qur’an I would be most happy to. Obviously, some prudence is necessary but it is very much encouraged to have a large family. To have many sons. This is of course why many Muslim have four wives. One of the best things for these families in the West is that the government is obliged to help them out financially so it means that Muslims can have more children that live comfortably. 
Much of what you makes me think you are not committed to Islam. You either give yourself to Allah and obey the Qur'ran or you try to 'water down' the message. We are duty bound to spread Islam and smash all infidels. There is no skirting around this. You either commit or don't. This is not fundamentalist, it is either doing it or not. Like the abhorrent religions that are do nothing all week but pray one day a week. Not enough.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2008, 08:12:07 AM »
what is the penalty for a tattoo?

It is a sin ... so you will be the verdict will be sentenced on judgment day

Cause as I said we believe that our bodies are not owned by us and we have to take care of it as per god’s rules and boundaries

The higher muslim birth rates are strongly linked to living standards. In muslim countries like Iran (that has reasonably high living standards), the birth rate is about 2.1, the same as in the US, while the birth rates in poorer muslim countries = a lot higher.

Studies has shown that the muslim (and non muslim) birth rates goes down for muslims immigrating to richer western countries, and the world wide muslim birth rate = also dropping.

People would really not have any problems with muslims if they behaved properly (many of them does not behave properly).

As I said … poorer countries which you are referring to are India, Pakistan, Bangladesh  and close courtiers there … I remember once I saw a documentary on NGC about a westerner who went to one of these countries to study their religion (which was Islam or at least that is what they were told) man everything was different than what we know … then the guy wanted to know where he learned his religion from … guess what … he learnt it from an illiterate man in the village …

How can an illiterate understand or is able to teach a book (the Quraan) … this guy was bullshiting as he pleased and mislead everyone to the path that he wanted … so if you see a mna like him or any of his followers … THEY DO NOT REPRESENT MUSLIMS