Author Topic: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.  (Read 22508 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2008, 08:27:50 AM »
you need to respect the muslims. you never know which one has a suicide vest on.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2008, 08:29:53 AM »
. This is of course why many Muslim have four wives. One of the best things for these families in the West is that the government is obliged to help them out financially so it means that Muslims can have more children that live comfortably. 

Yea, guess the West isn't all bad then..eh  ::)
O

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2008, 08:31:07 AM »

If you would like to debate in depth the Qur’an I would be most happy to. Obviously, some prudence is necessary but it is very much encouraged to have a large family. To have many sons. This is of course why many Muslim have four wives. One of the best things for these families in the West is that the government is obliged to help them out financially so it means that Muslims can have more children that live comfortably. 
Much of what you makes me think you are not committed to Islam. You either give yourself to Allah and obey the Qur'ran or you try to 'water down' the message. We are duty bound to spread Islam and smash all infidels. There is no skirting around this. You either commit or don't. This is not fundamentalist, it is either doing it or not. Like the abhorrent religions that are do nothing all week but pray one day a week. Not enough.

Hahaha

I studied Islamic religion when I was 10 and continued it for 3 year … I also went to haaj when I was 11 …
Are you even a Muslim … if so ... you don’t know much …

No one forces muslims to have four wives … they can but have up to four … but not just for sex … having numerous wives means you have to treat them fairly and if you have the slightest dought of not achieving that than you shouldn’t get married … you think you only get married to numerous wives to have more children … no that is not ht case here

“Either doing it or not” ???!!! Where did you get that from?

Every religion obeys god … just in different way … I have been to a lot of places and have seen a lot of religious believes that are similar to each other (even Islam) so no one know what is the truth or who is right … but if you believe in god and don’t bother others than you are definitely a god person

We have a story that a guy came to the Prophet Mohammed and said “teach me something that will benefit me” the Prophet replied “remove obstacles from the path of the believers”  

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2008, 08:33:56 AM »
Hahaha

I studied Islamic religion when I was 10 and continued it for 3 year … I also went to haaj when I was 11 …

No one forces muslims to have four wives … they can but have up to four … but not just for sex … having numerous wives means you have to treat them fairly and if you have the slightest dought of not achieving that than you shouldn’t get married … you think you only get married to numerous wives to have more children … no that is not ht case here

Every religion obeys god … just in different way … I have been to a lot of places and have seen a lot of religious believes that are similar to each other (even Islam) so no one know what is the truth or who is right … but if you believe in god and don’t bother others than you are definitely a god person

We have a story that a guy came to the Prophet Mohammed and said “teach me something that will benefit me” the Prophet replied “remove obstacles from the path of the believers”  

Interesting. What do you honestly think the muslims in your country thinks about muslim extremists and non-muslims?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2008, 08:34:57 AM »
Islam = Satanism

But Sharma the homosexual is right in one respect, there is only one islam.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2008, 08:37:56 AM »
You should eat allot of pork next to him and leave some pork around the office or something "by mistake" he will get freaked out  ;D
muslims and pigs ? aren't they one and the same

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2008, 08:43:17 AM »
Hahaha

I would be careful what you say to me. I know plenty about you. Unlike you, I practise Islam, I don't pay lip service to it. I study Islam always, not just for three years. I live it.

Where did I say that we are 'forced' to have four? idiot. You have read I take it about how we can discipline our wives? They are treated well and fairly , cherished even, but they are also subject to our rules.

You are not a true Muslim. Like I say, you either do it properly or not. You either give yourself to Allah and follow his will or you don't. I see you drinking and whoring doing everything that is forbidden yet still you call yourself Muslim and set yourself up as a representative of Islam. You disgust me more than the Western infidels. Don't dare patronize me again as , unlike many fools on here, you have no excuse as you were shown the right path and you spit in Allah's face.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2008, 08:46:43 AM »
Even though Sharma is a gimmick, this is a grea display of turbulence within Islam ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2008, 08:53:52 AM »
It is a sin ... so you will be the verdict will be sentenced on judgment day

Cause as I said we believe that our bodies are not owned by us and we have to take care of it as per god’s rules and boundaries

what about altering your 'god given body' with anabolic steroids. also a sin then.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2008, 09:05:36 AM »
So according to the Quraan muslims don't own their bodies? what other pearls of wisdom are contained in that dusty old screed.
I'd become a Christian Scientist before I'd become a Muslim, at least you get to own your own body, even if it is full of alien spirits (that's what they believe).

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2008, 09:14:13 AM »
So according to the Quraan muslims don't own their bodies? what other pearls of wisdom are contained in that dusty old screed?
I'd become a Christian Scientist before I'd become a Muslim, at least you get to own your own body, even if it is full alien spirits (that's what they believe).

Qur’an 2:261 tells us that every ear of corn has 100 grains.

Qur’an 27:18, tells the story of a talking ant in the time of King Solomon. Ants do not communicates with words, but with scent and smell, etc. This is a scientific error, regarding nature.

The Qur’an 86:6-7 says that semen comes from between a man's backbone and ribs.

In the Hadith, Muhammad was given a revelation from the angel Gabriel as to why a child resembles the father sometimes, and other times the mother. The angel told him that it depends on which parent reaches their sexual climax first during conception (Bukhari 4:546).

51:49, says of life in creation, "And of everything we have created pairs that ye may reflect" (see also 43:12; 50:7). So for all animals they are created in pairs. This is an obvious denial of the fact that numerous species produce asexually, not in pairs.

Qur’an 20:53, talks of God who has, "...made the earth for you like a carpet spread out..." (see also 71:19). This could hardly be a clearer way of describing the earth as flat. The Qur’an repeatedly refers to how the earth is "wide" or "spread out" (Qur’an 13:3; 15:19; 18:7; 19:6; 21:30; 35:40; 41:10; 43:10; 50:7; 51:48; 55:10; 78:6; 79:30; 88:20), which is not the language used to describe a round sphere.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2008, 09:15:00 AM »
Shut de fuck

hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man thanks thats gold.

Alex23

« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2008, 09:15:52 AM »
Simple solution: Do whatever it takes to start a global jihad. Then people will see the "muslim thread" and start murdering them.

Case closed.

"Thread" or "Threat"?

Mulslims = inferior meme clinging to 12th century mythology.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2008, 09:16:27 AM »
More hyper political correctness in action. Go team!
A recent Snickers commercial starring Mr. T that aired in the UK was pulled after complaints from the United States that the ad was offensive to homosexuals. It hadn't even aired here in the States, but it featured Mr. T firing a Gatling gun full of Snickers at a speedwalker. The Human Rights Campaign surprisingly interpreted this as "homophobic" instead of "totally fucking awesome."

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2008, 09:16:32 AM »
"Thread" or "Threat"?

every religion clings to mythology.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2008, 09:22:01 AM »
Qur’an 2:261 tells us that every ear of corn has 100 grains.

Qur’an 27:18, tells the story of a talking ant in the time of King Solomon. Ants do not communicates with words, but with scent and smell, etc. This is a scientific error, regarding nature.

The Qur’an 86:6-7 says that semen comes from between a man's backbone and ribs.

In the Hadith, Muhammad was given a revelation from the angel Gabriel as to why a child resembles the father sometimes, and other times the mother. The angel told him that it depends on which parent reaches their sexual climax first during conception (Bukhari 4:546).

51:49, says of life in creation, "And of everything we have created pairs that ye may reflect" (see also 43:12; 50:7). So for all animals they are created in pairs. This is an obvious denial of the fact that numerous species produce asexually, not in pairs.

Qur’an 20:53, talks of God who has, "...made the earth for you like a carpet spread out..." (see also 71:19). This could hardly be a clearer way of describing the earth as flat. The Qur’an repeatedly refers to how the earth is "wide" or "spread out" (Qur’an 13:3; 15:19; 18:7; 19:6; 21:30; 35:40; 41:10; 43:10; 50:7; 51:48; 55:10; 78:6; 79:30; 88:20), which is not the language used to describe a round sphere.

How can anybody with reading capability take the Koran seriously after reading that? "The perfect word of god" eh? ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2008, 09:23:57 AM »
"Thread" or "Threat"?

Ooops ;D

And yes, "Mulslims" = inferior.

Alex23

« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2008, 09:25:18 AM »
every religion clings to mythology.

To some extend.
Mythology who makes simple minded better  loving persons = good.

Mythology who makes simple minded blow themselves up in crowds = a global cancer

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2008, 09:27:18 AM »
yeah but wth are you going to do now?

that is a public room, complete BS

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2008, 09:27:41 AM »
To some extend.

Mythology who makes simple minded blow themselves up in crowds = a global cancer
i agree, but i also say that 95 percent or more people of ANY religion are good peace loving people, there are always extremists in any group.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2008, 09:27:54 AM »

Lets not forget mythology that discriminates women, arranges marrages, tramping on free speech, wanting to "kill the infidel", wanting to kill all jews, promotes pedo-activity, wanting to murder all homosexuals and people converting away from Islam and so on.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2008, 09:28:21 AM »
To some extend.

Greek mythology is by far the best, just lots and lots of debauchery with a sprinkling of heroics.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2008, 09:29:01 AM »
i agree, but i also say that 95 percent or more people of ANY religion are good peace loving people, there are always extremists in any group.

True, but the % of extremists in Islam and issues with Islam in general = much higher than in any other religion.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2008, 09:29:31 AM »
True, but the % of extremists in Islam and issues with Islam in general = much higher than in any other religion.
got any stats to back up that claim?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2008, 09:29:49 AM »
they re pushing it because we allow them to do so. They all stayed in their third world shitholes eating sand and fucking camels for centuries because we didnt allow em to do anything else; but because of our own weakening western societies and leftists medias and politics taking over these last decades, now doors are opened for them to come here, and backstab us using our own laws while outbreeding us.

More hyper political correctness in action. Go team!
A recent Snickers commercial starring Mr. T that aired in the UK was pulled after complaints from the United States that the ad was offensive to homosexuals. It hadn't even aired here in the States, but it featured Mr. T firing a Gatling gun full of Snickers at a speedwalker. The Human Rights Campaign surprisingly interpreted this as "homophobic" instead of "totally fucking awesome."

fucking bullshit, betrayed from within.

Epic november criminals syndrome
tank u jesus