Author Topic: ERNIE TAYLOR VS. GUY GRUNDY......WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT?????????????????  (Read 6125 times)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Hey guys
back in May of 2004, Guy Grundy posted on here and said that he was gonna fight Ernie Taylor. Well LAST I HEARD THE FIGHT IS STILL PENDING SO lets say that they were gonna fight, who would win????

Surely not Mr Synthol Ernie Taylor himself  ???

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
Re: ERNIE TAYLOR VS. GUY GRUNDY......WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT?????????????????
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 12:39:29 PM »
Hey guys
back in May of 2004, Guy Grundy posted on here and said that he was gonna fight Ernie Taylor. Well LAST I HEARD THE FIGHT IS STILL PENDING SO lets say that they were gonna fight, who would win????

Surely not Mr Synthol Ernie Taylor himself  ???

If Ernie takes the fight we will al know how would win. Ernie's knws I am 100% down for it. Have a good Wekend everyone.

Guy
www.fitntusa.com

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 12:57:08 PM »
Nice lumps on Ernie... this has been a dead topic for 2 years now.. there's not gonna be a fight unless Guy goes to England and steps right up to Ernie's face.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 10:31:10 PM »
i HEAR GUY TRAINS PRETTY HARD AND TAKES MARTIAL ARTS SERIOUS. HE COULD SNEEK A SEWING PIN IN THE RING AND GIVE ERNIE A LITTLE POKE IN THE TRICEP WITH IT AND HE WOULD FLY AWAY IN THE AIR.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 10:33:50 PM »
guy please tell me the background to this?????? i would love to know.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 06:12:48 AM »
from what ive heard earnies meant to be a bit of a nasty bastard, he's much bigger than guy and very flexable

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 06:16:16 AM »
he;s not retired and outta shaope

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 06:33:48 AM »
he;s not retired and outta shaope

both are retired, dont know the phsyical condition of either.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 09:12:01 AM »
 LET IT GO.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 11:00:07 AM »
guy please tell me the background to this?????? i would love to know.

How are you, I do Boxing, Muay Thai and Ju Jitsu/Submission wrestling. At prsent I am doing a lot of boxing. I am 250lbs which is a good weight for me. 240lbs is my best weight for fighting strength and conditioning wise. At Gold's there are a LOT of professional fighters so you always have someone to spar with and learn from. Hope all is well back home. take care

www.fitntusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 11:01:58 AM »
from what ive heard earnies meant to be a bit of a nasty bastard, he's much bigger than guy and very flexable

He is a very good fighter. Unfortunaley his mouth is bigger than his heart! Other wise we would have fought! Ernie is around 5ft 8 and I am 6ft. I don't think he would be more than 250l\bs these days

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2007, 11:38:35 AM »

He is a very good fighter. Unfortunaley his mouth is bigger than his heart! Other wise we would have fought! Ernie is around 5ft 8 and I am 6ft. I don't think he would be more than 250l\bs these days

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Is it a fight to determine who has abused synthol more?  If so, I beleive Grungy would win easily, because while ernie is an established IFBB Pro with a great amount of lean mass,  Grungy is a wannabe who had little muscle mass, but proportionately a HUGE amount of synthol.  Guy  has never won a substantial bodybuilding contest, either,
making his ability to comment on anyone even more ridiculous.  Grundy also has a nubain addiction, and eating disorder, which taylor cant come close to matching!

Now, hes gonna make cmments like calling me a nobody (I am), or some other inane little dismissal he thinks is clever.

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2007, 11:46:08 AM »
Is it a fight to determine who has abused synthol more?  If so, I beleive Grungy would win easily, because while ernie is an established IFBB Pro with a great amount of lean mass,  Grungy is a wannabe who had little muscle mass, but proportionately a HUGE amount of synthol.  Guy  has never won a substantial bodybuilding contest, either,
making his ability to comment on anyone even more ridiculous.  Grundy also has a nubain addiction, and eating disorder, which taylor cant come close to matching!

Now, hes gonna make cmments like calling me a nobody (I am), or some other inane little dismissal he thinks is clever.

Let m see, I am addicted to Nubain and I have an eating disorder. I have never heard that about me before? I guess living in the back woods of Australia you hear these kind of things LOL.

Both comments make you a liar. I am not addictaed to Nubain and I have never had an eating disorder. We both know you made them up. Go back to your simple life.

Guy
ww.fitnetusa.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2007, 11:49:13 AM »

I'm more interested in the King Kamali/Erick Buyi fight.

When is that going to take place?
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2007, 11:52:02 AM »
I'm more interested in the King Kamali/Erick Buyi fight.

When is that going to take place?

they will both be at AC, Eryk will be bringing his boys, complete with kawazakis.

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 11:59:53 AM »
Let m see, I am addicted to Nubain and I have an eating disorder. I have never heard that about me before? I guess living in the back woods of Australia you hear these kind of things LOL.

Both comments make you a liar. I am not addictaed to Nubain and I have never had an eating disorder. We both know you made them up. Go back to your simple life.

Guy
ww.fitnetusa.com

you are the liar, you HAD  a nubain addiction (didnt you write an article about that?), and when it was fashionable to have an eating disorder, you were pushing that...which everyone knew was a sad attempt by you to bring attention to  a miserable career...anybody remember that?

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 12:01:15 PM »
well I can remember how you're talking shit and not stopping  ???

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2007, 12:10:41 PM »
you are the liar, you HAD  a nubain addiction (didnt you write an article about that?), and when it was fashionable to have an eating disorder, you were pushing that...which everyone knew was a sad attempt by you to bring attention to  a miserable career...anybody remember that?

Oh did I up set you becaus I made you look stupid
1- You said I am addicted to Nuban, Not was! there for you are the liar
2- WHat are you talking about. I would love to hear more info on this eating disroder you mention. Let's hear it?

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2007, 12:14:07 PM »
Guy bro, don't waste your time with this troll, he's just jealous that you came 2nd at the WORLD CHAMPIONS SHIP TWICE and won the MR AUSTRALIA and he's done nothing with his life  :-\

Truth kills you doesn't it insidescoop  :-\

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2007, 12:16:40 PM »
Guy bro, don't waste your time with this troll, he's just jealous that you came 2nd at the WORLD CHAMPIONS SHIP TWICE and won the MR AUSTRALIA and he's done nothing with his life  :-\

Truth kills you doesn't it insidescoop  :-\

Thanks Bro, It surprises me that a fellow Australian would not b happy for another Aussie that is doing Ok. Thanks again RObert the Bruce!

Guy
www.fitness.video.net

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 12:31:32 PM »
my pleasure Guy, I just had to put that guy in his place. You're right, I dunno why a fellow australian couldn't be happy for a fellow aussie doing well, but the sad thing is there is more jealous people out there all the time....its a pity he couldn't see that IF HE HAD THE HEART AND DRIVE....then he would achieve something as well....but there will always be trailer trash out there, and insidescoop is one of them  :(
take care guy, always a pleasure mate
Robert

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2007, 01:24:21 PM »
Thanks Bro, It surprises me that a fellow Australian would not b happy for another Aussie that is doing Ok. Thanks again RObert the Bruce!

Guy
www.fitness.video.net
[/quote

wow...you really put me in my place....he won his CLASS at the Mr Australia, and not the IFBB Australia, but the NABBA Australia...and beat out 3 guys at the NABBA World...wow...you guys are too clever for me...Grungy really is the shit....oh, sorry, you WERE addicted to Nubain....boy, im an idiot

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2007, 06:40:59 PM »
How are you, I do Boxing, Muay Thai and Ju Jitsu/Submission wrestling. At prsent I am doing a lot of boxing. I am 250lbs which is a good weight for me. 240lbs is my best weight for fighting strength and conditioning wise. At Gold's there are a LOT of professional fighters so you always have someone to spar with and learn from. Hope all is well back home. take care

www.fitntusa.com

cool guy.

i say dont waste ur time with him if he is a dickhead...

and yeah back home things are great... how is california? and i must ask wat made u stay there? and do u prefer it to home or do u really miss home...wat are the main differences between aus and usa (people and lifestyle).
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2007, 06:43:56 PM »

Guy
www.fitness.video.net

yeah screw the haters they are in every field of life.

bottomline you are MR. AUSTRALIA! best body out of 20 million people... END OF STORY!

JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2007, 12:03:21 AM »
Why is this back?  Who wants to see two bodybuilders fight, anyway?