Author Topic: GET OUT OF MY GYM  (Read 5235 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
GET OUT OF MY GYM
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:44:14 AM »
So I am at the gym today and in wheels this 400 pound old woman who must of been 80 years old.Hooked up to a machine and being pushed and wheeled by this 20 something who looks 40 hispanic illegal from Bongleepor Mexico with grandma yelling at her to push her to this machine or that as I watched from the back cardio treadmills. Some gyms do anything to sell memberships. I mean they gotta make a buck but give me a break. I also see  another Mama Mexico with her 5 kids under 10 running around the gym hopping on different cardio machines for like a minute a piece playing on them and filthy looking. Why are these kids running around a gym. New rule. You can't be over 40 percent bodyfat to workout at a gym. We don't want you. Go walk on the beach and do your prep work before you start leaving your awful body odors and 5 of your kids at a quality gym. They workout twice a month and look like complete crap.  >:(

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: GET OUT OF MY GYM
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 12:51:29 AM »
yeah people need to keep their damn kids in check

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 01:05:50 AM »
first of all, you cant be that fat and be 80 years old.   impossible.  fat people die before that age from any number of diseases, and more obviously an 80 year old body couldnt support that kind of weight even in a wheelchair.

secondly, maybe the sign above the gym with the words "Big Twats/No Squats" should have given you a clue as to what you were in for

break out your light saber and take care of them next time
its comin today

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 02:28:00 AM »
lol

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 03:17:02 AM »
So I am at the gym today and in wheels this 400 pound old woman who must of been 80 years old.Hooked up to a machine and being pushed and wheeled by this 20 something who looks 40 hispanic illegal from Bongleepor Mexico with grandma yelling at her to push her to this machine or that as I watched from the back cardio treadmills. Some gyms do anything to sell memberships. I mean they gotta make a buck but give me a break. I also see  another Mama Mexico with her 5 kids under 10 running around the gym hopping on different cardio machines for like a minute a piece playing on them and filthy looking. Why are these kids running around a gym. New rule. You can't be over 40 percent bodyfat to workout at a gym. We don't want you. Go walk on the beach and do your prep work before you start leaving your awful body odors and 5 of your kids at a quality gym. They workout twice a month and look like complete crap.  >:(
quit working out at curves ;D
just kidding, time to find a new gym bro
forget what you know

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 03:18:58 AM »
Why is it that the juiced up ones are scared to squat? You’ll never see them chin either, preferring instead easier exercises with lighter weights.

Their technique is sloppy too.

They’ll never do full range movements.

A favourite trick of the macho morons is to slam the weights down with exaggerated grunts after each easy set.

This creates the illusion that they lift heavy and train hard.

KTMckay

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 03:30:40 AM »
God damn fat women and shthead kids  >:( they just need to get out.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 04:25:30 AM »
You've go a valid point about the kids BUT an old woman trying to get some exercise in should not incur your wrath. I mean damn, someone trying to better their health should not piss you of so much. Focus on your workout and you won't be so annoyed.
By the way you've got some racial issues you need to work on my young apprentice  >:(

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 04:51:48 AM »
Racial comments don't make a person a racist.  You don't hear about rappers being called racists but just listen to the lyrics.  Think about it, if a white person cuts you off in traffic or is rude in a general setting what is your first reaction?  Just because you might be a minority, doesn't mean you can call everyone else racist every time a comment is made.

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 05:10:17 AM »
 Racial comment's don't make you a racist?! Yeah, i guess you're right, those skinhead's are just talking shit..they don't REALLY mean it! ::)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 05:12:35 AM »
Agreed 100%!! Kids have no business in a gym of that calibur. Thats why there are YMCA's.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 05:43:02 AM »
I seen two elderly people walking limping around the track of the gym, then pull on a cable like they were yanking clothes outta the laundry. I was thinking to my self, this lady cant even bend down ...damn they are suckas for real
L

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 05:44:59 AM »

How do they stop you from working out?  Oh that's right, you're just insecure.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 05:48:39 AM »
yeah people need to keep their damn kids in check

IAWTP

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 05:55:58 AM »
Fat grannies got the right to use the gym just as much as you do. At least you know she won't be hogging the squat rack or the bench press  ;)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2006, 05:58:38 AM »
Racial comments don't make a person a racist.  You don't hear about rappers being called racists but just listen to the lyrics.  Think about it, if a white person cuts you off in traffic or is rude in a general setting what is your first reaction?  Just because you might be a minority, doesn't mean you can call everyone else racist every time a comment is made.

If I tell you "Mexican" or "American" get out of my gym"

things changes a bit there don' u think???

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2006, 06:01:01 AM »
just tell your nanna and wife to just stay at home?!!! - to hell with the kids!

:P

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2006, 06:02:38 AM »
How do they stop you from working out?  Oh that's right, you're just insecure.

exactly...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2006, 06:18:27 AM »
I helped out this lil mexican kid , who in my eyes is too young to start lifting but anyways, i showed him how to change the angle of the pec deck... that was my good deed for the day.
L

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2006, 06:28:19 AM »
I helped out this lil mexican kid , who in my eyes is too young to start lifting but anyways, i showed him how to change the angle of the pec deck... that was my good deed for the day.

you need to slow down sir saint hood is right around the corner...:)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2006, 08:26:23 AM »
Drawn and quartered.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2006, 09:22:04 AM »
How are they bothering me,,EASY,,they leave there disgusting sweat all over and dont wear and bring gym clothes or towels,,they hog the cardio machines or some machines I use after free weights to finsih off the workout. 5 kids under 10 years old and yelling and screaming in a gym bothers me. Maybe weed out the weak you little bitch faget likes that kind of shit,,but let me tell you Stalker boy of 240,,just like you,,they don't belong in a gym.If you like grandma's on ventalators and illegal baby gardners running around your gym,,then you can have them at your house.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2006, 09:25:56 AM »
if you arent exaggerating about your gym theres no excuse for still being a member.  quit immediately and find another one.

being in the gym is puts me in the best mood of the day, and if going into your gym is that aggrovating you need to bounce.
its comin today

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2006, 09:29:34 AM »
if you arent exaggerating about your gym theres no excuse for still being a member.  quit immediately and find another one.

being in the gym is puts me in the best mood of the day, and if going into your gym is that aggrovating you need to bounce.

VERYYYYYYYYYYY true

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2006, 09:38:48 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA there is a paki family that works out in their street clothes at my gym...its pretty funny to laugh at as long as its from a distance sinc ethey smell like a mix of armpit and ass