Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions. What's yours?  (Read 7745 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Unpopular Opinions. What's yours?
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2012, 07:04:59 PM »
the government should give every adult $5000 if they agree to be sterilized.

the savings would be incredible. all the crackheads would sign up, get their money and hopefully kill themselves.....if they live, then they cant have kids therefore reducing welfare roles

BOOM bitches, americas problems solved!
tax drugs and make the legal. BOOM bitch, Americas problem not only solved, but she will be rolling in the $$$.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2012, 07:09:16 PM »
That I am in my ninth soul life.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2012, 07:10:35 PM »
the government should give every adult $5000 if they agree to be sterilized.

the savings would be incredible. all the crackheads would sign up, get their money and hopefully kill themselves.....if they live, then they cant have kids therefore reducing welfare roles

BOOM bitches, americas problems solved!

That's a simple, yet brilliant idea, sir!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2012, 07:12:47 PM »
tax drugs and make the legal. BOOM bitch, Americas problem not only solved, but she will be rolling in the $$$.

been saying this for years too: people like to get fucked up, tax that shit, kick the little gangs out and open the flood gates dollors will be rollin in

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2012, 07:32:36 PM »
LOL @ people that don't understand ''god''.(it's not supposed to be understood, understanding is part of being human/attached to the self lol) God is that which is beyond concepts. Take words out of your mind and look without looking and before your eyes you'll see ''god.''  Truth in it's purest and only form. God is everything that is and isn't. It's you, me and everythign in the universe, and all that could ever exist in any nature. When you begin to see god in yourself, you will see it in all things. If you don't understand this, you will in time. It's the purest truth and your body/mind/soul die for it. It's true love. Everything we do is a step in order to get back to it. The feeling of being here. The time you're so lost in the moment that you forgot who you were. The concepts dissolve and when the concepts dissolve the yin and yang polarities dissolve. This is one-ness. God. you experience god. That's god, and your experience of it. Deal with it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2012, 08:59:02 PM »
LOL @ people that don't understand ''god''.(it's not supposed to be understood, understanding is part of being human/attached to the self lol) God is that which is beyond concepts. Take words out of your mind and look without looking and before your eyes you'll see ''god.''  Truth in it's purest and only form. God is everything that is and isn't. It's you, me and everythign in the universe, and all that could ever exist in any nature. When you begin to see god in yourself, you will see it in all things. If you don't understand this, you will in time. It's the purest truth and your body/mind/soul die for it. It's true love. Everything we do is a step in order to get back to it. The feeling of being here. The time you're so lost in the moment that you forgot who you were. The concepts dissolve and when the concepts dissolve the yin and yang polarities dissolve. This is one-ness. God. you experience god. That's god, and your experience of it. Deal with it.
:)

i think its a bit more than that

but as you said

its not something we are supposed to understand

at least, not on this earth

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2012, 09:30:59 PM »

This is what you believe. This is not what everyone believes, which is fine. It is when folks impose their beliefs on others that there are problems. Too many people have suffered and died in the name of religious beliefs throughout time. Whether I believe in God or not should be of no concern to anyone but me.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2012, 11:19:20 PM »
Cut the dicks off of the african men with aids that keep fucking their women and making more babies with aids.
P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2012, 11:20:22 PM »
Cut the dicks off of the african men with aids that keep fucking their women and making more babies with aids.
All of them ?  ???

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2012, 11:21:06 PM »
Classical music is intrinsically superior to Rock and Roll and Country Western...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2012, 11:21:59 PM »
All of them ?  ???

Maybe wait til they give all their people aids  :-X
P

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2012, 11:59:31 PM »
Pro creation should require a licence and require mean testing, Starving nations with large amounts of poverty should receive food only in exchange for sterilisation.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2012, 12:15:33 AM »
Pro creation should require a licence and require mean testing, Starving nations with large amounts of poverty should receive food only in exchange for sterilisation.
Yes, best post I've ever read on getbig! Would solve much of the worlds problems, it won't happen though. There's a small political party here that have policies such as why should working people be forced to pay for layabouts and their illegitimate children, that makes sense too.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2012, 12:15:57 AM »
Nope, too man crackheads and heroin addicts to deal with...

Purge_WTF

« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2012, 02:49:49 AM »
  I believe America would be better off if we went back to our Christian roots, and I believe that white people are the most valuable race that walked God's earth.

Oh, and Jersey Shore sucks. ;)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2012, 03:17:54 AM »
You should only be allowed to vote if you pay tax.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2012, 06:18:44 AM »
You should only be allowed to vote if you pay tax.

Unpopular opinion? I believe that too. 51% of all Americans don't pay taxes but they want to vote for the guys that will take the worker's tax money and give it to them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2012, 06:28:49 AM »
That welfare leeches and serial criminals who cant behave in society should be put in to boot camp for a year followed by mandatory working in the fields frowing food to feed the homeless or the truly needy.   

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2012, 07:09:27 AM »
Bill gates unintentionally caused a shitload of extra suffering in Africa due to all the malaria medicine. Malaria worked as a population control. Now the starvation is higher then ever. And a lot of that has top do with Bill gates.

MikMaq

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2012, 07:16:27 AM »
That welfare leeches and serial criminals who cant behave in society should be put in to boot camp for a year followed by mandatory working in the fields frowing food to feed the homeless or the truly needy.   
So you want a group of people that are without morals educated organized, and in control of our food supply, epic.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2012, 07:17:54 AM »
a pussy is sexy with some hair

Xerxes

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2012, 07:19:44 AM »
Blond women are massively overrated.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2012, 09:32:12 AM »
Unpopular opinion? I believe that too. 51% of all Americans don't pay taxes but they want to vote for the guys that will take the worker's tax money and give it to them.

false

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2012, 01:10:56 PM »
I have heard from 49% to 51%.  I'm sure the left occupy wall street crowd disagrees with that.

Tax Policy Center in Washington says 46% of tax filers will owe no federal income tax. Only a small percent for social security, medicare and unemployment. This is just filers of income tax. Take into account the masses that don't file because they don't work and it's even higher.

The American Enterprise institute says the top 1% pays 37% of the income tax. The top 10% pays 68%. The bottom 50% pays 3% of the tax.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jul/08/john-cornyn/john-cornyn-says-51-percent-american-households-pa/

Mr. Maggoo go tell your liberal college professors to kiss my ass.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2012, 03:04:45 PM »
I have heard from 49% to 51%.  I'm sure the left occupy wall street crowd disagrees with that.

Tax Policy Center in Washington says 46% of tax filers will owe no federal income tax. Only a small percent for social security, medicare and unemployment. This is just filers of income tax. Take into account the masses that don't file because they don't work and it's even higher.

The American Enterprise institute says the top 1% pays 37% of the income tax. The top 10% pays 68%. The bottom 50% pays 3% of the tax.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jul/08/john-cornyn/john-cornyn-says-51-percent-american-households-pa/

Mr. Maggoo go tell your liberal college professors to kiss my ass.

compare what I have bold and underlined here with your original sentence that I bold in my earlier response. See what makes the first one false yet? My first response is still true.