Author Topic: The Matrix of Illusion  (Read 6962 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
The Matrix of Illusion
« on: February 19, 2008, 05:30:59 PM »
As you know, I share a lot of ideas that may conflict with your belief systems and metaphysical constructs of reality, but let me assure you, most of what I talk about is right and science is proving it.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to The Great Awakening

~

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: The Matrix of Illusion
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 05:53:35 PM »
i agree somewhat.. humans have a conscious for a reason.. ultimately our conscious decides what happens to us when we die. we die with zero guilt then something happens great to us when we pass away.
real men= no rubbers

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 06:04:14 PM »
Consciousness can never die. It's the most essential building block of the whole holographic universe. When we die, so goes our biological organisms and egos. And with death you realize that you were the whole thing all along. You are God playing the role of little old you.
~

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 06:22:30 PM »
What kind of scientifc evidence or philosophical arguments are there for a collective conscious?  This video seems disjointed and vague, though I'm open to hear the arguments.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 06:23:48 PM »
Consciousness can never die. It's the most essential building block of the whole holographic universe. When we die, so goes our biological organisms and egos. And with death you realize that you were the whole thing all along. You are God playing the role of little old you.

yep we are all god playin a trick on ourselves

if we want to see hell and demons thats what we will experience and see

if  we want good , fun, fine assed hoes thats what we will get

if we want to make people mad, scheme our way in life , what do you think will happen in return

its best to be 100 percent nice and perfectly godly like, pimp all the fine assed hoes treat them good give them a nice fvckin, its all in fun, if she dumps you its all good , plenty of other fine assed hoes to keep you smiling

its best to strive to be a world savior, be healthy as possible and get as many fine hoes as you want, learn as much about the history of existances to spark your imagination and creativity and love for life. so many things to be good at and master in this world. WHAT A WONDERFUL CREATION! :)

the whole game of life is not knowing we are god :)
A

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 06:32:43 PM »
yep we are all god playin a trick on ourselves

if we want to see hell and demons thats what we will experience and see

if  we want good , fun, fine assed hoes thats what we will get

if we want to make people mad, scheme our way in life , what do you think will happen in return

its best to be 100 percent nice and perfectly godly like, pimp all the fine assed hoes treat them good give them a nice fvckin, its all in fun, if she dumps you its all good , plenty of other fine assed hoes to keep you smiling

its best to strive to be a world savior, be healthy as possible and get as many fine hoes as you want, learn as much about the history of existances to spark your imagination and creativity and love for life. so many things to be good at and master in this world. WHAT A WONDERFUL CREATION! :)

the whole game of life is not knowing we are god :)

Hola! Awakened one, Johnny Falcon!

:bow:

It's the basic law of attraction. Like attracts like! Since when do the miserably live happily ever after?

Respect your body and mind and those around you, even if they are playing the roles of the blind and ignorant, because things are ultimately unfolding as they should. I'm not a christian but Jesus had it right: "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Yes, the great thing about life is that you aren't meant to awaken and realize you are God. You have the option to sink back into the role of you anytime you please. The next question would be, what role do you want to play?
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 06:37:23 PM »

It's the basic law of attraction. Like attracts like! Since when do the miserably live happily ever after?

Respect your body and mind and those around you, even if they are playing the roles of the blind and ignorant, because things are ultimately unfolding as they should. I'm not a christian but Jesus had it right: "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Yes, the great thing about life is that you aren't meant to awaken and realize you are God. You have the option to sink back into the role of you anytime you please. The next question would be, what role do you want to play?

this is a legendary thread with legendary wisdom with what you just said!

A

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 06:40:44 PM »
All this talk and these pretty quotes sound slightly intersting.  But simply throwing out words like "quantum mechanics," "holograms" and "conscious" doesn't justify anything.  Where are the arguments?  The science behind the ideas?  And the holographic principle put forth by Leonard Susskind is extremely speculative!  

What makes you think matter or substance doesn't exist?  Or rather that all there is consciousness?  Or do me a favor and simply define consciousness for me?  I'm really curious.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 07:07:07 PM »
All this talk and these pretty quotes sound slightly intersting.  But simply throwing out words like "quantum mechanics," "holograms" and "conscious" doesn't justify anything.  Where are the arguments?  The science behind the ideas?  And the holographic principle put forth by Leonard Susskind is extremely speculative! 

What makes you think matter or substance doesn't exist?  Or rather that all there is consciousness?  Or do me a favor and simply define consciousness for me?  I'm really curious.

Matter doesn't exist without space. They are opposites of the same poles. All matter, all space, all thoughts, all actions, everything, is part of an expression of the universe as a whole, consciously aware of itself all the time. Where is the scientific backing for such statements? You can't use a material tools to measure God, or consciousness, or altered states of consciousness, or the way in which you managed to grow all of your organs. You have to experience such things. People who come back from altered states of consciousness (lsd, DMT, psylocibin, near-death experiences, etc.) explain the ancient idea that there is an underlying unity of being between all that there is. The ego is just a layered barrier of the mind. The experience of this concept is repeatable and scientifically verifiable.

You don't have to ask me what consciousness means. It can be found in the dictionary.

Consciousness (n): 1. The state or condition of being conscious. 2. A sense of one's personal or collective identity, including the attitudes, beliefs, and sensitivities held by or considered characteristic of an individual or group: Love of freedom runs deep in the national consciousness. 3. a. Special awareness or sensitivity: class consciousness; race consciousness. b. Alertness to or concern for a particular issue or situation: a movement aimed at raising the general public's consciousness of social injustice. 4. In psychoanalysis, the conscious.

Let's take a look at the third definition: 3. a. Special awareness or sensitivity. Let me begin by asking, Are you certain that you are you? Yes? Who are you? You would probably answer by revealing your identity (the one your parents passed down to you). But that's not you. Who are you really? You'd probably tell of a brief story of your life including how you make your living.

Forget it; that's not you. That is some story that's all past. I want to see the real you, the you you are now. But nobody knows who that is, because we don't know ourselves except through listening to our echoes and consulting our memories, which leads back to the question, who is the real you?

The real you is the you who knows very well how to grow organs, design a complex arabesque of nerves, visualize the world out of the sensitive jewels that are the eyes, and make all 60 trillion cells of the body work together harmoniously to sustain your existence. But your ego can't seem to take credit for that. Why? Because it is only an illusion. It's a hoax.

And just as the real you is able to perform such tasks of a miraculous magnitude, so goes the world.
~

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 07:09:32 PM »
If your so intellectually gifted why are you on a bodybuilding forum???
Spirit of Truth

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 07:14:09 PM »
If your so intellectually gifted why are you on a bodybuilding forum???

Just as some birds are doves, some eagles, and some flowers are lilies and some roses, I am who I am, playing the role of Figgs unto the world. And Figgs loves both philosophy and pumping iron.  ;)
~

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 07:38:31 PM »

I used to have this co-worker that had a certain type of cancer, well she was miserable before that, but I called her Grumpy Carebear, because even when it was sunny outside she would complain.  She made her own life miserable. Me, I was always happy, and those around were happy as well. People who are happy either attract those who are happy or have those who want to be happy, gravitate to them. And I do believe it is one's vibe, or vibration that one sends out. And it helps that one expands their own consciousness, because when one does that, they tend to lack the envy and jealousy of others that usually befalls those who have a "golfball" size conscious of themselves and the world around them.

As was said by Richard Smoley,

"Few are eager to come to grips with their inner tyrants and hypocrites, and there are possibly even fewer who can bear to see their own higher natures."

This statement  rings loud and true for most Americans.

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 07:39:02 PM »
Matter doesn't exist without space. They are opposites of the same poles. All matter, all space, all thoughts, all actions, everything, is part of an expression of the universe as a whole, consciously aware of itself all the time. Where is the scientific backing for such statements? You can't use a material tools to measure God, or consciousness, or altered states of consciousness, or the way in which you managed to grow all of your organs. You have to experience such things. People who come back from altered states of consciousness (lsd, DMT, psylocibin, near-death experiences, etc.) explain the ancient idea that there is an underlying unity of being between all that there is. The ego is just a layered barrier of the mind. The experience of this concept is repeatable and scientifically verifiable.

You don't have to ask me what consciousness means. It can be found in the dictionary.

Consciousness (n): 1. The state or condition of being conscious. 2. A sense of one's personal or collective identity, including the attitudes, beliefs, and sensitivities held by or considered characteristic of an individual or group: Love of freedom runs deep in the national consciousness. 3. a. Special awareness or sensitivity: class consciousness; race consciousness. b. Alertness to or concern for a particular issue or situation: a movement aimed at raising the general public's consciousness of social injustice. 4. In psychoanalysis, the conscious.

Let's take a look at the third definition: 3. a. Special awareness or sensitivity. Let me begin by asking, Are you certain that you are you? Yes? Who are you? You would probably answer by revealing your identity (the one your parents passed down to you). But that's not you. Who are you really? You'd probably tell of a brief story of your life including how you make your living.

Forget it; that's not you. That is some story that's all past. I want to see the real you, the you you are now. But nobody knows who that is, because we don't know ourselves except through listening to our echoes and consulting our memories, which leads back to the question, who is the real you?

The real you is the you who knows very well how to grow organs, design a complex arabesque of nerves, visualize the world out of the sensitive jewels that are the eyes, and make all 60 trillion cells of the body work together harmoniously to sustain your existence. But your ego can't seem to take credit for that. Why? Because it is only an illusion. It's a hoax.

And just as the real you is able to perform such tasks of a miraculous magnitude, so goes the world.

Hey man, I appreciate the response.  You took a great deal of thought in answering, I appreciate that.  

It is really tough to decipher most of the arguments honestly.  I'm sorry, but it is very abstract!  You seem to like philosophy, so maybe you could give me a philosophical argument.  And by philosophical argument I mean one that transcends mere experience.  I find it hard to swallow that justifying such a large claim as the universe is just one large projection of human consciousness can be done by simply the experience of psychedelic drugs and near-death experiences?  People on psychedelic drugs or are deprived of oxygen and brain function, as is commonly seen with near-death experiences, often report back with very questionable accounts.  You nor I would be quick to regard most of these trip-induced claims as fact.  So why should we deduce that their (or your) reports on a unified consciousness are correct?

Have you ever heard of Ockham's Razor?  Why postulate some ethereal consciousness for our being and understanding, when physics, physiology, phsychology, and basic academic philosophy offer as good of justification (if not better) and explanation for our "awareness or sensitivity?"

Does this make any sense?  I hope I'm not understating your opinion.  It was just a little tough for me to follow.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 07:41:56 PM »
We must be one fucked up god if this is true. Just look at this world. How about some self critique if I created this. I'd say there are hopefully better gods somewhere else.

Also why hamper your mind in a way so that you don't understand why you are doing all these mistakes that are done here? At least if we would have had this knowledge we could have had an honest chance creating something better.

So if this is truth then we (the god as you put it) basically suck or have pretty limited intelligence / senile or a diseased mind.

You guys just makes it sound way to pretty.  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 08:46:18 PM »
We must be one fucked up god if this is true. Just look at this world. How about some self critique if I created this. I'd say there are hopefully better gods somewhere else.

Also why hamper your mind in a way so that you don't understand why you are doing all these mistakes that are done here? At least if we would have had this knowledge we could have had an honest chance creating something better.

So if this is truth then we (the god as you put it) basically suck or have pretty limited intelligence / senile or a diseased mind.

all people have to do is change there attitude and life can be as great as they want it to be

the people causeing wars and battles dont see it that way

do happy , self god realized people fight battles start wars? hell naw we just wanna play and have everyone join in on the big party, no frowns allowed

these 'religions' feel the need to put others down so they feel above and special but still that hate lurks upon people who are not like them

people who know that we are all one would like to spread the message but we know many are stuck in disbelief and want to live in seperation and hate and fighting

all the bad stuff in the world is caused by the people who want it to be that way

the happy folk stay away

if the happy folk get caught up in it and die , its still all good, simply get a fresh start in some other galaxy

too many folk feel the need to control, i dont know why

, i think people are catching on though but of course there will always be degenerates
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 08:57:49 PM »
"What's this got to do with Phil Heath?" is what I'm here to say. 

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 09:42:25 PM »
"A man of knowledge is one who has followed truthfully the hardships of learning, a man who has, without rushing or without faltering, gone as far as he can in unraveling the secrets of power and knowledge. To become a man of knowledge one must challenge and defeat his four natural enemies."

From the Teachings of Don Juan A Yaqui way of life

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 10:29:04 PM »
Hey man, I appreciate the response.  You took a great deal of thought in answering, I appreciate that. 

It is really tough to decipher most of the arguments honestly.  I'm sorry, but it is very abstract!  You seem to like philosophy, so maybe you could give me a philosophical argument.  And by philosophical argument I mean one that transcends mere experience.  I find it hard to swallow that justifying such a large claim as the universe is just one large projection of human consciousness can be done by simply the experience of psychedelic drugs and near-death experiences?  People on psychedelic drugs or are deprived of oxygen and brain function, as is commonly seen with near-death experiences, often report back with very questionable accounts.  You nor I would be quick to regard most of these trip-induced claims as fact.  So why should we deduce that their (or your) reports on a unified consciousness are correct?

Have you ever heard of Ockham's Razor?  Why postulate some ethereal consciousness for our being and understanding, when physics, physiology, phsychology, and basic academic philosophy offer as good of justification (if not better) and explanation for our "awareness or sensitivity?"

Does this make any sense?  I hope I'm not understating your opinion.  It was just a little tough for me to follow.

THE EGO.......SELF IMPOSED LIMIT....THE DISEASE THAT LIVES IN THE MIND...THE MORE YOU BUILD IT, THE HARDER IT IS TO BREAK...MOST LIVE LIVES BUILDING UPON THEIR EGO LIKE A BANK ACCOUNT, AND LATER WONDER WHY THEY HAVE SO MANY SHORT COMINGS?....

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 11:38:40 PM »
This belief that human consciousness is somehow intimately involved in the processes of the universe seem to me to be a very egocentric way of thinking.

Human consciousness is just a manifestation of complex brain function.

When you sleep you become 'unconscious' due to reduced brain activity. When you dream certain parts of your brain become active.

When you die your brain dies and consciousness ceases.

Beats me why some people 'living' on a small planet in an inconceivably massive universe 'thinks' that their consciousness is somehow responsible for that universe.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 11:50:23 PM »
Whew, awesome leg workout. I passed out when I got home and just woke up. 15-17 rep leg press for 3 straight sets.  :o

I used to have this co-worker that had a certain type of cancer, well she was miserable before that, but I called her Grumpy Carebear, because even when it was sunny outside she would complain.  She made her own life miserable. Me, I was always happy, and those around were happy as well. People who are happy either attract those who are happy or have those who want to be happy, gravitate to them. And I do believe it is one's vibe, or vibration that one sends out. And it helps that one expands their own consciousness, because when one does that, they tend to lack the envy and jealousy of others that usually befalls those who have a "golfball" size conscious of themselves and the world around them.

As was said by Richard Smoley,

"Few are eager to come to grips with their inner tyrants and hypocrites, and there are possibly even fewer who can bear to see their own higher natures."

This statement  rings loud and true for most Americans.

Witnessing these forces at work is pretty easy when you look but it always amazes me how everything is connected in a web of cause and effect.

Thanks for the awesome quote! I'm a quote fiend and that's new to me.  :) Keep your mind open and your good frequencies buzzing.

Hey man, I appreciate the response.  You took a great deal of thought in answering, I appreciate that. 

It is really tough to decipher most of the arguments honestly.  I'm sorry, but it is very abstract!  You seem to like philosophy, so maybe you could give me a philosophical argument.  And by philosophical argument I mean one that transcends mere experience.  I find it hard to swallow that justifying such a large claim as the universe is just one large projection of human consciousness can be done by simply the experience of psychedelic drugs and near-death experiences?  People on psychedelic drugs or are deprived of oxygen and brain function, as is commonly seen with near-death experiences, often report back with very questionable accounts.  You nor I would be quick to regard most of these trip-induced claims as fact.  So why should we deduce that their (or your) reports on a unified consciousness are correct?

Have you ever heard of Ockham's Razor?  Why postulate some ethereal consciousness for our being and understanding, when physics, physiology, phsychology, and basic academic philosophy offer as good of justification (if not better) and explanation for our "awareness or sensitivity?"

Does this make any sense?  I hope I'm not understating your opinion.  It was just a little tough for me to follow.

And I appreciate your criticism.  :) Without a well thought out question I couldn't write a well thought out response!

Regarding the drug/NDE experiences, they are indeed proven to be remarkably similar and repeatable experiences. Since ancient times to modern times. From hippies in the 60s to my tripping on shrooms at the local farm. We all experience the dissolving of the ego and become less of a separate being and more part of the pattern of it all.

Check this out, dude. Joe Rogan talks about DMT in this 7 minute video and how you trip in other dimensions. Talk about experiences that redefine reality!! Learning about DMT is actually what sparked my interest in philosophy. I never took it though. I see it as a sort of 'right of passage' and I'm only 19 so I'm going to hold that plan for later.

I heard of Okham's razor but I had to wiki it to make sure. Simplest solution being the best, the idea that God underlies everything in existence seems to be simpler than God, the Monarch of the cosmos that consciously controls all aspects of his universal kingdom and tirelessly judges all souls to pass through pergatory. It's a creative story and great for manipulating superstitious minds, but definitely not very simple.

People will say they "found God" or they "need God" or they're "searching for God", but what if God is everything they've already ever known. God is you, God is me, God is the magician that makes the grass green.

Also, the weird colorful fractal geometry you see in that video is based on an incredibly simple mathematical equation, yet it's capable of producing geometrical patterns that can literally be zoomed into an infinite number of times, always emerging with new and unique images. If you're interested in learning about the Mandlebrot set and the "thumb print of God", good vid search The Colours of Infinity.

Don't forget, it's God doing it to himself. heheh What fun would the world be if there was no evil for the good guys to stand triumphant over in the end? I think the fact that we're here discussing this proves that mankind is headed in the right direction. Evil will prevail for some time to come, but in our lifetimes perhaps we shall truly experience The Great Awakening.

"A man of knowledge is one who has followed truthfully the hardships of learning, a man who has, without rushing or without faltering, gone as far as he can in unraveling the secrets of power and knowledge. To become a man of knowledge one must challenge and defeat his four natural enemies."

Coincidence? Don Miguel Ángel Ruiz (born 1952) is a Mexican author, shaman, and teacher.
He was a surgeon until a near-death experience impelled him to seek answers in ancestral traditions of the Toltec in which his mother was a curandera (healer), and his grandfather a nagual (shaman) who, after death, continued to teach Ruiz in his dreams.

and instead of four natural enemies, 4 natural Agreements:

# Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
# Don’t Take Anything Personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
# Don’t Make Assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
# Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

THE EGO.......SELF IMPOSED LIMIT....THE DISEASE THAT LIVES IN THE MIND...THE MORE YOU BUILD IT, THE HARDER IT IS TO BREAK...MOST LIVE LIVES BUILDING UPON THEIR EGO LIKE A BANK ACCOUNT, AND LATER WONDER WHY THEY HAVE SO MANY SHORT COMINGS?....

This is the fate of those who train to attain the result. The training is no longer a passion, but a job, a chore, a nuisance. That sucks. We all know what that's like on the days when we drag ourselves to the gym. It's torturous.

This belief that human consciousness is somehow intimately involved in the processes of the universe seem to me to be a very egocentric way of thinking.

Human consciousness is just a manifestation of complex brain function.

When you sleep you become 'unconscious' due to reduced brain activity. When you dream certain parts of your brain become active.

When you die your brain dies and consciousness ceases.

Beats me why some people 'living' on a small planet in an inconceivably massive universe 'thinks' that their consciousness is somehow responsible for that universe.

You might have heard to question "if a tree falls in a forest with no one to hear it, does it make a sound?"

The fact of the matter is that the crash of the tree alters the vibrations in the air, but doesn't become a sound unless it vibrates against an eardrum. Black isn't black unless consciously differentiated from white. Light isn't light at all unless it lifts the veil of darkness for one to see. And a rock isn't hard unless felt against the touch of soft skin.
~

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 12:28:23 AM »
It's again humans thinking far to highly of themself ::)

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 01:44:52 AM »

Check this out, dude. Joe Rogan talks about DMT in this 7 minute video and how you trip in other dimensions. Talk about experiences that redefine reality!! Learning about DMT is actually what sparked my interest in philosophy. I never took it though. I see it as a sort of 'right of passage' and I'm only 19 so I'm going to hold that plan for later.

I'm a philosophy student right now.  I'm looking to continue in grad school next May.  I think you would really like philosophy.  And probably would be very good at it.  You already have that questioning mind.  Though, I'm not so sure you will find much of this stuff in any western philosophy classroom.  Though philosophy of the mind is a highly studied area of philosophy, it remains very academic.  Jr's post sums up much of my general beliefs on the subject, but yours is still mad interesting.

P.S.  For 19 you got a great physique. 

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2008, 02:15:23 AM »
You might have heard to question "if a tree falls in a forest with no one to hear it, does it make a sound?"

The fact of the matter is that the crash of the tree alters the vibrations in the air, but doesn't become a sound unless it vibrates against an eardrum. Black isn't black unless consciously differentiated from white. Light isn't light at all unless it lifts the veil of darkness for one to see. And a rock isn't hard unless felt against the touch of soft skin.

Sound, black, white, light, hardness are all human words to label phenomena that occur in this universe. These phenomena will occur whether we are there to perceive them or not. The universe had been evolving for over 14 billion years before the presence of human beings or human consciousness. It will continue to evolve after the inevitable extinction of the human race.

You also must remember that your perception of reality is flawed due to imperfect senses feeding information back to an imperfect brain. What you perceive is only a distorted fraction of what's really there. Humans create instruments such as microscopes, telescopes, radar, cameras, x-ray machines, computers etc to enhance our senses and brains ability to understand and perceive phenomena in the universe.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2008, 04:58:22 AM »

Hehe. Castaneda has long been exposed as a fraud. C'mon guys, searching around for 'higher consciousness' is just another excuse not examine your own life.  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2008, 05:04:19 AM »
Sound, black, white, light, hardness are all human words to label phenomena that occur in this universe. These phenomena will occur whether we are there to perceive them or not. The universe had been evolving for over 14 billion years before the presence of human beings or human consciousness. It will continue to evolve after the inevitable extinction of the human race.

You also must remember that your perception of reality is flawed due to imperfect senses feeding information back to an imperfect brain. What you perceive is only a distorted fraction of what's really there. Humans create instruments such as microscopes, telescopes, radar, cameras, x-ray machines, computers etc to enhance our senses and brains ability to understand and perceive phenomena in the universe.

his perception of reality , is called his conscious awarness

there isnt a flaw

it is simply conscious awarness

every thing is conscious and aware

from the smallest atom and electron bonding

or speck of bark on a tree aware of oxygen and a million other particles it makes contact with

A