Author Topic: Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith named to the 2010 Hall of Fame  (Read 967 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith named to the 2010 Hall of Fame
« on: February 07, 2010, 10:55:11 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/02/07/lots-class-hall-fame-class/?test=latestnews

I've never cared for the Cowboys, but Emmitt Smith is one Cowboy I have much respect for. Class act.

Jerry Rice is the GREATEST WR to ever play the game and his records will stand for quite some time.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith named to the 2010 Hall of Fame
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 08:40:14 AM »
Two slam dunks for HOF entry.

In fact, this is the kind of name recognition that every year's HOF class should have. (it often doesn't)

Phil Simms stated on Inside the NFL that he feels that too many players get in the HOF. There's almost like a class of HOF players within the current HOF. I completely agree with his opinion. Too many get in every year.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 05:48:44 AM »
Two slam dunks for HOF entry.

In fact, this is the kind of name recognition that every year's HOF class should have. (it often doesn't)

Phil Simms stated on Inside the NFL that he feels that too many players get in the HOF. There's almost like a class of HOF players within the current HOF. I completely agree with his opinion. Too many get in every year.

Phil also said he didn't belong in the HOF.I thought that was cool that he would admit that.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 08:15:38 AM »
Did he really say that? Wow.

But I'm not going to give him too much credit for being humble because he did accept the HOF induction, didn't he? It's not like he was going to turn it down.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 04:46:55 PM »

Phil also said he didn't belong in the HOF.I thought that was cool that he would admit that.
He has NO REASON saying he doesn't belong because HE DOES BELONG!!!
((-::