Author Topic: I am back! Dialysis cant keep me down!  (Read 45013 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: I am back! Dialysis cant keep me down!
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2012, 04:15:33 PM »
hold on, did don long waste 2 pairs of kidneys? :o

Yes sir

Q: This past Christmas you received yet another Miracle Blessing from your wife, share that with us?
A: YES, 8 YEARS AFTER MY 1ST TRANSPLANT FAILED I FELT COMFORTABLE WITH GETTING BACK ON THE KIDNEY TRANSPLANT LIST.  SINCE MOVING TO JACKSONVILLE, FL WE WERE FORTUNATE TO LIVE NEAR THE MAYO CLINIC AND SINCE THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST HOSPITALS IN THE NATION I FELT COMFORTABLE GETTING BACK ON THE LIST.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/news/breaking-news/2853-md-qexclusive-q-a-aq-with-don-long-regarding-his-recent-successful-kidney-transplant.html

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2012, 04:16:50 PM »
derek, really man? you get out of the hospital, dialysis, permanent organ damage from taking drugs  to impress these dipshits on getbig or prove what to them? why do you care? i always would read these threads and was horrified with the ''people'' on here and what they would say. yet you kept coming back to prove......what??? that society has been taken back to subhuman levels since the advent of anonymous online posters. you really need to re-evalute and let this macho, uber man, alpha male bullshit sleep and die. dont kill yourself to prove anything to anybody. i have never posted on one of your threads and never will again. peace.

ahem !

one more thing.. if your bro donates a kidney to you. you better fuckin respect that shit!!

dirty derek is an attention whore. he'll die for you bitches

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2012, 04:18:23 PM »
I'm pretty sure this dude is either dead by now, or dying.  He'll probably have his mom come on here and type some note he left, about how he really liked everybody on the board, and it was all in fun.  Guess what? No one cares derek.  You come on here aping around and being a jerk off, and then go to the hospital and want sympathy, and now you got a fresh set of kidneys comeing, you are a jerk off again.  I hope you die on the operating table.  You know that is a possibility right?
so true. Especially bold part. I see it happening the exact same way.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2012, 04:21:48 PM »
You seriously think he's going to take a 18 month break? Heck, now you can juice all you want, your kidney's done anyways. If he gets a transplant, I'm sure he'll start taking 'safe doses' pretty much immediately after the surgery. This is a person who's ego is built around his physique. He won't be able to quit, just like Don Long. Of course, he can do whatever he wants, I just don't want to see someone donate a kidney and have it destroyed immediately. It's a digrace if someone volunteers to be cut open and have an organ removed from his body for nothing. If I'm not mistaken, that's what Don Long did.
well the person who would do that knowing the character would be as dumb as him imo.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2012, 04:23:28 PM »
Yes sir

Q: This past Christmas you received yet another Miracle Blessing from your wife, share that with us?
A: YES, 8 YEARS AFTER MY 1ST TRANSPLANT FAILED I FELT COMFORTABLE WITH GETTING BACK ON THE KIDNEY TRANSPLANT LIST.  SINCE MOVING TO JACKSONVILLE, FL WE WERE FORTUNATE TO LIVE NEAR THE MAYO CLINIC AND SINCE THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST HOSPITALS IN THE NATION I FELT COMFORTABLE GETTING BACK ON THE LIST.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/news/breaking-news/2853-md-qexclusive-q-a-aq-with-don-long-regarding-his-recent-successful-kidney-transplant.html

people like this deserve to die in the pain

:-X :-X

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2012, 04:27:19 PM »
people like this deserve to die in the pain

:-X :-X

why?  people who die give up kidney's nothing wrong with that, kidney's going around like hot cakes who cares?

TEAM Nasser

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2012, 04:27:36 PM »
derek, really man? you get out of the hospital, dialysis, permanent organ damage from taking drugs  to impress these dipshits on getbig or prove what to them? why do you care? i always would read these threads and was horrified with the ''people'' on here and what they would say. yet you kept coming back to prove......what??? that society has been taken back to subhuman levels since the advent of anonymous online posters. you really need to re-evalute and let this macho, uber man, alpha male bullshit sleep and die. dont kill yourself to prove anything to anybody. i have never posted on one of your threads and never will again. peace.
he never did all of that stupid, suicidal crap to impress us on getbig in the firstplace, but to impress everyone he would meet in real life, simply because he has nothing else to be proud of, obviously no brains, no education, no nothing. Dude is fucked up in his head, he s damaged destroyed goods. Again all of this is like watching a train wreck, there is nothing to be done, he s past the point of no return. Just ignore that guy, that s the best thing to do. He will always be an incredibly shallow, insecure little dumb kid badly raised by an even dumber or absent father, sporting oilbags as arms, contributing nothing to society and trying to impress people who dont give a shit about him with his grotesque looking face and body.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2012, 04:28:53 PM »
did you propose to that skank at the hospital yet? sorry i meant Nurse

Here's a picture of the nurse in question. It was love at first enema.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2012, 04:29:36 PM »
did you propose to that skank at the hospital yet? sorry i meant Nurse
everything he wrote about that suposed love of his life was only in his head, just like many other things.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2012, 04:34:08 PM »
I don't wish death on anyone, except pedos and killers.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2012, 04:34:16 PM »
Seriously, DA is a compulsive liar.

Just look at the bullshit he spouts about being connected to the mob. Only thing he is connected to is a fucking dialysis machine!
O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2012, 04:40:58 PM »
Seriously, DA is a compulsive liar.

Just look at the bullshit he spouts about being connected to the mob. Only thing he is connected to is a fucking dialysis machine!

Can his 10 listeners on his internet radio show really pay for a Dialysis machine and treatment  ??? ??? Or is it funded by the MOB or his G4P

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
no prob getting a transplant..

Derek,

I am not clear about what you are saying here; is it, No problem getting a transplant or No, probably getting a transplant? Either way, hope this works out for you and you are on the road to a complete recovery.

Don't mind the assholes here, many are probably doing things which would ultimately put their kidneys in jeopardy. Their thoughtless comments are just their way of distancing themselves from this fact. Like I said before, there are many folks who find denial easier to deal with than reality.

Prime

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2012, 04:44:43 PM »
he never did all of that stupid, suicidal crap to impress us on getbig in the firstplace, but to impress everyone he would meet in real life, simply because he has nothing else to be proud of, obviously no brains, no education, no nothing. Dude is fucked up in his head, he s damaged destroyed goods. Again all of this is like watching a train wreck, there is nothing to be done, he s past the point of no return. Just ignore that guy, that s the best thing to do. He will always be an incredibly shallow, insecure little dumb kid badly raised by an even dumber or absent father, sporting oilbags as arms, contributing nothing to society and trying to impress people who dont give a shit about him with his grotesque looking face and body.
and so you see a" damaged person past the point of no return"" and your imediate instinct is to chime in and contribute to these threads of humiliation and taunting? i never though i would use one of g.b quotes but here it is fitting..generation nothingness.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2012, 04:47:00 PM »

Can his 10 listeners on his internet radio show really pay for a Dialysis machine and treatment  ??? ??? Or is it funded by the MOB or his G4P

Haha...Can you imagine real mobsters actually taking this fucking degenerate attention whore - Richard Simmons , synthol edition - seriously?
O

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2012, 04:47:22 PM »
hospital waste good kidney on Drug abusers  ??? i thought they screen for this kind of shit and reject them right away.... he must be going black market, there is always some Chinese idiot selling a kidney  for an Ipad

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2012, 04:48:25 PM »
this is why im not an organ donor

Nice excuse....doesn't wash though.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2012, 04:50:14 PM »
some Chinese idiot selling a kidney  for an Ipad

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2012, 04:51:06 PM »
Man, that's pretty fucked up.  From epic lows to soaring highs.  This dude was ready to eat a bullet a few weeks ago, and now is back on top.  He reminds me of the Babyface Nelson character in O Brother Where art thou.  Are you still planning on marrying your wet nurse?  Seriously man, what the fuck is wrong with you?  Do you think you will be some glorified internet superstar like Zzyzz?  I got news for you, no body really cares.  About you or him.  You are not famous, and when you die, this world will keep on spinning.

When each one of us dies, the world will keep spinning....that is unless the world stops spinning, at which time we will all die regardless of how we've lived.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2012, 04:54:28 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2012, 04:59:05 PM »
Btw... "I am "back"!

Back to what... contributing to society? i doubt it, no education, no job, no skills... Back to injecting shit in your body, back to dancing on a stage wearing a thong in front of old men? Back to annoying us with your sad, uninteresting, uninspiring life?

So I was wondering, as you once again pass judgment on someone else, what exactly has been your contribution to society? All you ever do is post criticisms and speeches about lost children. Could it be that you were abused as a child? Maybe if you woke up some morning and successfully lived one day being positive instead of negative, you'd be on the road to something and someone better than what you currently are.....which is very annoying.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2012, 05:10:06 PM »
So I was wondering, as you once again pass judgment on someone else, what exactly has been your contribution to society? All you ever do is post criticisms and speeches about lost children. Could it be that you were abused as a child? Maybe if you woke up some morning and successfully lived one day being positive instead of negative, you'd be on the road to something and someone better than what you currently are.....which is very annoying.
ouch> PRIMEMUSCLE...do I know you?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2012, 05:11:35 PM »
ouch> PRIMEMUSCLE...do I know you?
Been to a bathhouse lately?

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2012, 05:15:50 PM »
only on weekends as i clearly explained to you last saturday.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2012, 06:00:25 PM »
Guys, take it easy on D.A. I understand some his antics may have riled you up in the past, but I imagine he did it to get a rise out of everybody. Bodybuilding is a sport, although it seems to excel nowadays you have to take things to the extreme including steroids, GH, insulin, etc. However, the guy faced a life threatening condition and is now doing well. No matter how much of a jerk you think he is, it is not becoming to wish harm or death on an individual. Dialysis hits moms, dads, teachers, priests, and people from all walks of life. Give him the benefit of the doubt and see how he does with a new kidney. I wish him well and hopes he does not abuse his body with anabolics any longer or uses any more ilicit drugs. However, until he proves that he can't handle a second chance and ruins a kidney, it is not humane to wish him harm. I love GETBIG, but the hate spewed sometimes is ridiculous. These are people you have never met. He may be a completely different individual than what is portrayed on his website or GETBIG. I wish him the best, and hope he lives a long and prosperous life. Damn the haters.