Author Topic: Stavios  (Read 8662 times)

Stavios

Re: Stavios
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 09:41:30 PM »
thanks for the support guys, very nice of you all  :)

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2008, 09:44:23 PM »
here is my training partner who won the class, he looked incredible and also placed 3rd in the open light-heavies  8)

I am very proud of him

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »
hhahahha you guys are evil, making him believe he's great
No actually out of the typical teens i see compete he blows them away.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 09:46:33 PM »
here is my training partner who won the class, he looked incredible and also placed 3rd in the open light-heavies  8)

I am very proud of him

are you keeping your stars????  :P

joking with u man... keep it up! it takes time! you are 19... just like me! we are young still!

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 09:48:55 PM »
No actually out of the typical teens i see compete he blows them away.

Exactly that guy looks great, Great Balance, symmetry, conditioning, etc..

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 09:51:37 PM »
lol
absolutely.

and before the stupid question: "why would you use if you dont plan to compete"
here is the answer: "why is it better to use to get a 5$ trophy ?"

at what age did you start juicing?

Moosejay

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 09:53:00 PM »

I am very proud of him

if he=teen, he is national caliber

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 09:56:12 PM »
don't think so Chaos.

For me, there is no reason to compete if you know you don't have a chance to win.
4th place in a teen class = shitty physique

if I can't even place well in a teen class, I will place even worst in the open because it's a huge step between the 2.

so, off-season from now on and I'll just gain muscle mass. My woman deserves a little bit of attention for now too because she was really nice the whole prep, she didn't complain about anything and I appreciate that a lot.

It's probably smart to give up now.  Your dreams will only be crushed even further if you compete again.  Also, now that your girl has seen you badly beaten, she will probably want to dump you and try to get with the 1-3rd place guys.  Might as well start hitting on a few porkers now...the early bird gets the worm.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 09:56:28 PM »
if he=teen, he is national caliber

he is doing the canadian nationals in the open-light heavies this september  8)

crazy muscle shape and proportions !!! I'll post his lat spread when I have a picture  :o

he will be a lot better in 2 months without his trainer who didn't know shit on how to get him full, Kevin was flat as a board but still looked awesome enough to qualify for the nationals

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 10:05:54 PM »
Stavios you competed in a good show.

At the big shows, such as the nationals here in the USA,  everyone is pretty darn good,  so the difference between a first and fifth place physique is not that major.  Placings are subjective and can go either way.

I hear you as far as being frustrated with the outcome.  I compete to win myself.

I can honestly say, you worked your ass off, dieted hard, and didnt bitch about either one. And were in the best condition of your life so far

You have no control over placings.. I have been to many shows and have seen all kinds of lets say "unusual" placings, dont get too down on yourself. ( easier said than done) but  hey bro, im not calling it from the sidelines, i compete in the sport and know first hand

You were in great shape, you just need to fill out more for your height, you know that  It takes some time, and you will work on that.. have some good food, spend some time with your girl, your family etc. 

I know your passion, once you really think about this, your going to train heavier, stay tighter off season and work on filling out your teenage body.. Bro this was not your best.. It was your best look to date,  way far from your best. Your best is yet to come

you have many years ahead.  Use this experience to motivate you to be better..

www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 10:08:17 PM »
Nice post Alex !
I want to thank you as my condition definitly was not the problem, we did a damn good job dieting down IMO !

I was happy with how I looked myself, I guess that's whats important !  :)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2008, 10:10:10 PM »
Stavios you competed in a good fixed show.

At the big fixed shows, such as the nationals here in the USA,  everyone is pretty darn good juiced,  so the difference between a first and fifth place physique is not that major.  Placings are subjective and can go either way.

I hear you as far as being frustrated with the outcome.  I compete to win myself.

I can honestly say, you worked your ass off, dieted hard, and didnt bitch about either one. And were in the best condition of your life so far

You have no control over placings.. I have been to many shows and have seen all kinds of lets say "unusual" placings, dont get too down on yourself. ( easier said than done) but  hey bro, im not calling it from the sidelines, i compete in the sport and know first hand

You were in great shape, you just need to fill out more for your height, you know that  It takes some time, and you will work on that.. have some good food, spend some time with your girl, your family etc. 

I know your passion, once you really think about this, your going to train heavier, stay tighter off season and work on filling out your teenage body.. Bro this was not your best.. It was your best look to date,  way far from your best. Your best is yet to come

you have many years ahead.  Use this experience to motivate you to be better money to motivate the judges..

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 10:12:29 PM »
Benz you have too much time on your hands bro  :-\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2008, 10:13:47 PM »
Stavios
why dont you wait a couple weeks and see how you look before you decide to retire?
 :D

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2008, 10:15:59 PM »
Nice post Alex !
I want to thank you as my condition definitly was not the problem, we did a damn good job dieting down IMO !

I was happy with how I looked myself, I guess that's whats important ! :)

This is the most often used statement by those who place below 2nd.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2008, 10:18:57 PM »

I agree with you

Stavios
why dont you wait a couple weeks and see how you look before you decide to retire?
 :D

why wait? the time is now

Benz you have too much time on your hands bro  :-\

and you dont, time to quit bodybuilding bro

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2008, 10:21:21 PM »
Stavios:   everyone here saw how good you looked .  But I too have learned,  that if you compete to win, you have to compete to have the look the judges are looking for..

You really should find out how to contact the judges.   Email them, listen to what they have to say and lets put a plan into effect immediately for next year.  Shows are won in the off season. Keep your head up, and focus on next year..
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2008, 10:22:18 PM »

no man, I liked how I look.
not huge but I had decent muscle mass for my age and I was ripped, could not have done more than I did.

I looked good man, compared to regular gym rats   :)
I was just not good enough to place in that show, that's it. I need more muscle

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2008, 10:23:34 PM »
Stavios:   everyone here saw how good you looked man.  But I too have learned,  that if you compete to win, you have to compete to have the look the judges are looking for..

You really should find out how to contact contract the judges.   Email Pay them, listen to what they have to say want and lets put a money plan into effect immediately for next year.  Shows are won in the off season. Keep your head up, and focus on next year..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2008, 10:23:57 PM »
Stavios:   everyone here saw how good you looked man.  But I too have learned,  that if you compete to win, you have to compete to have the look the judges are looking for..

You really should find out how to contact the judges.   Email them, listen to what they have to say and lets put a plan into effect immediately for next year.  Shows are won in the off season. Keep your head up, and focus on next year..
dude your tips are working amazing for me ! i gotta give you credit bro !

and i am def. getting addicted to the cardio  ;D haha

....id direct everybody on board to alex Q&A thread on promuscle and on MD..

maybe you could do a Q&A on the positive board alex? we got milos chris faildo and disgusted , it would be cool to get you on there as well !

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2008, 10:25:55 PM »

and i am def. getting addicted to the cardio  ;D haha

maybe you could do a Q&A on the positive board alex? we got milos chris faildo and disgusted , it would be cool to get you on there as well !

Thanks allot. I will go and check it out. I wouldnt  mind throwing my two cents in their as well.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2008, 10:26:10 PM »

and i am def. getting addicted to the cardio  ;D haha

I agree with you, alex A is the man, we had a bad start but he was kind enough to forget everything and start all over. You dont see that everyday.

Any tip to increase cardio without dying? I have plans for this week to be a cardio week

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2008, 10:32:28 PM »
I agree with you, alex A is the man, we had a bad start but he was kind enough to forget everything and start all over. You dont see that everyday.

Any tip to increase cardio without dying? I have plans for this week to be a cardio week

thanks allot. Cardio will allow you to eat more of that good food you love bro,  without getting fat...you know.  Onions, tuna, etc.. jk,
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2008, 10:38:35 PM »
thanks allot. Cardio will allow you to eat more of that good food you love bro,  without getting fat...you know.  Onions, tuna, etc.. jk,

haha  ;)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2008, 10:42:56 PM »
stavios you look great for 20.

although the great s.r was pro around that age you did quite well ;D