Author Topic: You Guys Are Sad...... predicting Kai would not do well at all at the Olympia  (Read 2470 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
How many threads on here were written about how Kai sucks, his face isnt sucked in so he must be out of shape, grapfruit, blah blah. Now he places second and everyone is riding his jock!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: You Guys Are Sad......
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 05:44:36 AM »
because he won. the judges just didn't give him the trophy.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 05:55:11 AM »
How many threads on here were written about how Kai sucks, his face isnt sucked in so he must be out of shape, grapfruit, blah blah. Now he places second and everyone is riding his jock!

I disagree. Everyone is impressed with Kai's shape and reduced belly at the Olympia. That does not stand in logical opposition to disliking Kai in the past.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 06:26:29 AM »
Kais gut got way smaller, his front double biceps was perfect and nice.

With his improvement, peoples view on him also improved.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 06:34:54 AM »
he needs to fuck some hoes recommended by bmc so people will forget about the grapefruit incident
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 06:37:23 AM »
After hearing the results I drove straight to WalMart to buy a Kai poster but I couldn't find any.  :'( :-\

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 06:37:41 AM »
he needs to fuck some hoes recommended by bmc so people will forget about the grapefruit incident

no way that grapefruit will ever be forgotten
time under tension

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 06:39:30 AM »
no way that grapefruit will ever be forgotten

Im a HUGE Kai fan. But that incident will prevent him from winning the O

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 07:00:50 AM »
We're sad?!  Your claim to fame is a willingness to ejaculate in obese women.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 07:05:13 AM »
After hearing the results I drove straight to WalMart to buy a Kai poster but I couldn't find any.  :'( :-\

This is were I go to satisfy my Kai desires

http://www.officialkaigreene.com/

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 07:34:23 AM »
Im a HUGE Kai fan. But that incident will prevent him from winning the O

Surely the right press manager could make it seem like the grapefruit was fucking him?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
everybody knows that grapefruit was a total slut

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

;D ;D ;D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 07:51:08 AM »
We're sad?!  Your claim to fame is a willingness to ejaculate in obese women.

And????????????

whitewidow

I always had Kai's back.Even after the grapefruit incident.I did not even know about the grapefruit incident till somebody here posted it! I couldn't believe it. but that has nothing to do on how he should be scored. I just look at it as HGH is expensive! and so is rent! Not like other Bodybuilders have not done some sort of G4P,maybe they did not take it that far but that shouldnt come into play! however it does! a mr. Olympia does not fuck grapefruits.

I could give a fuck what he does in his private time if he was the best he should of won! and he was the best by far and lost! But alot of people have been robbed when going for the sandow! actually the sucked in face does not help much. when Danny Padilla got screwed in 81 when Franco won.

The judges said danny's face looked to sucked in and he looked way overtrained-lol. this is a true statement made by the judges that year. They said his face looked so sucked in he looked unhealthy. a excuse maybe. but they placed Padilla 5th when he should of been in the top 3 with franco and platz.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
;D
F

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 08:32:25 AM »
We're sad?!  Your claim to fame is a willingness to ejaculate in obese women.

BMC if Big Girls is your thing then more power too ya,some guys  don't have enough weenie to penetrate   past all the cheeks of a Big Girl and reach the goods

D_1000

• Getbig IV

And then Kai tripped an fell into the grapefruit, there was nothing he could have done.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Kai is moving up....next year could be interesting.
H

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
I think Kai's rear double biceps beat Phil's

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

phil's delts towards the bis/tris look suspect, smooth vs kai's, which have a lot of indentations.  phil's buddy, jay, was using syrup in his bi, so i wouldn't take it past phil, since they operate like a master and apprentice.  anyway, phil did deserve the win.  it should be a good 2013 O, if kai keeps his weight under control and some of the big boys (guys 5'10' and greater) up their game.  phil is a small champ and is there for the taking, so it makes for a lot of exciting olympias vs Ronnie Prime and Yates mopping the floor with little men.  Jay's whole reign is bullshit, so he doesn't even fit in the discussions.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV

he realy should have won. from the back kai has deeper cuts everywhere.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Most people just hate Phil Heath and the way he acts/acted. Heath needs to be brought down to reality.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
;D

Completely outclassed Phil. You look at them head on, it looks pretty even, you twist your head to the side or view them from another angle and you see the depth and maturity in Kai's physique.