Author Topic: Officially gay......for myself  (Read 2913 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Officially gay......for myself
« on: March 19, 2015, 08:38:41 PM »
I use a typical commercial gym. The weights are in the back and all the cardio machines in the front. I had a wicked good shoulder day yesterday and was leaving. There was this hot fitness chick in yoga pants on the stair stepper. A legit 8+.  So I'm walking and rather than take the route  right behind her where I could get a good look (and maybe sniff), I walk in front of the mirror so I can see my bulging muscles. Felt dirty.

I'm disgusted with myself

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Officially gay......for myself
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 08:45:12 PM »
I use a typical commercial gym. The weights are in the back and all the cardio machines in the front. I had a wicked good shoulder day yesterday and was leaving. There was this hot fitness chick in yoga pants on the stair stepper. A legit 8+.  So I'm walking and rather than take the route  right behind her where I could get a good look (and maybe sniff), I walk in front of the mirror so I can see my bulging muscles. Felt dirty.

:D

My new go-to move during similar future scenarios

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 08:46:57 PM »

Legit lol

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 08:47:55 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 09:03:04 PM »
Just curious, would you have been hoping for a good smell or a bad smell? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 10:57:10 PM »
Bodybuilding is a narcissistic endeavor. Narcissism is by nature pretty gay. Real men are more concerned with taking care of their families, not themselves. If you're busy checking yourself out in the mirror (to see how muscular you are) as opposed to using your strength whether mental of physical to protect and support your family, you are by nature a narcissist which could be construed to mean you are gay. Just saying.

Just so you know, I check myself out in the mirror at least once every day. But then, you all already knew this about me.  ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 11:04:45 PM »

gayest gif ever
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 11:11:44 PM »
gayest gif ever

There is nothing graceful about walking around with your pants on your ankles.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 12:41:37 AM »

Lmao

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2015, 01:43:41 AM »
Bodybuilding is a narcissistic endeavor. Narcissism is by nature pretty gay. Real men are more concerned with taking care of their families, not themselves. If you're busy checking yourself out in the mirror (to see how muscular you are) as opposed to using your strength whether mental of physical to protect and support your family, you are by nature a narcissist which could be construed to mean you are gay. Just saying.

Just so you know, I check myself out in the mirror at least once every day. But then, you all already knew this about me.  ;D

and what if the wife looks in the mirror does that make her a narcissist and gay too?

Any activity can potentially become ego absorbing! Yet you stigmatize bodybuilders, yet wank over them.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2015, 03:45:42 AM »
Strong move. You don't want that legit 8+ thinking she's all that. Hopefully, you stopped, smiled and hit a front lat spread. Boom! Lights out!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 06:42:29 AM »
and what if the wife looks in the mirror does that make her a narcissist and gay too?

Any activity can potentially become ego absorbing! Yet you stigmatize bodybuilders, yet wank over them.

Caring too much about how you look is a feminine behavior by nature...

So the wife is safe'

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 07:17:06 AM »

I heard that Jay starting doing this waddle after Jason Genova made it trendy.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 07:40:53 AM »

QFT

Bodybuilding has got to be the more narcissistic activity !

One thing is to have your trophies, medals "swords" hanging on a wall  .... but a bunch of pictures of yourself and cover mags all over the place not a single family member in it just you ?

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2015, 07:50:39 AM »

That's funny bro, sometimes I pretend I'm looking at myself in the mirror so I can stare at the chicks ass that's behind me, but like someone else said I don't want to give these little bitches the satisfaction of thinking I give a shit

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2015, 07:59:13 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2015, 03:03:52 PM »

You seem a little touchy.

I'll give you that not all bodybuilders are narcissistic. It was wrong of me to have suggested something so stereotypical.

Narcissus was a guy, so.....

In Greek mythology, Narcissus was a hunter from Thespiae in Boeotia who was known for his beauty. He was the son of the river god Cephissus and nymph Liriope. He was proud, in that he disdained those who loved him. Nemesis noticed this behavior and attracted Narcissus to a pool, where he saw his own reflection in the water and fell in love with it, not realizing it was merely an image. Unable to leave the beauty of his reflection, Narcissus drowned. Narcissus is the origin of the term narcissism, a fixation with oneself.

When my wife looks in mirror, I guarantee that she's not being narcissistic.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2015, 03:42:03 PM »
not being touchy just wanted to challenge some things you said, so if females cannot be narcissistic because of some mythological story then what are they being when they are overly absorbed with their appearance? I don't think narcissism is something only one gender is prone to! :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2015, 09:39:39 PM »
not being touchy just wanted to challenge some things you said, so if females cannot be narcissistic because of some mythological story then what are they being when they are overly absorbed with their appearance? I don't think narcissism is something only one gender is prone to! :)

You know what? You are so right! Actually, vanity or narcissism is not gender specific. There are likely just as many women, if not more than men who have an obsession with themselves and how they look. I actually suspect being narcissistic is born of some manner of insecurity.

In my case, I check out how I look in the mirror more often then is probably healthy because I have insecurities regarding my appearance. People frequently comment on how good I look and how surprised they are that I am as old as I am. When this happens, I simply think they are being kind and lying....maybe they are.

I have been vain since I was a kid. Something in my upbringing led me to believe I would be more admired because I was a stud. Logically, I know that it is more important what people think about me because of who I am and not because of how I look. To this day, I cannot completely accept this....that ever lurking insecurity?

It might be more interesting for other Getbiggers if we were in disagreement. The truth is we are not. I posted without much forethought. You called me on it and you were right.

I frequently like to push the boundaries of what it means to be bisexual verses those who proclaim to be absolutely straight as an arrow and in doing so, have set myself up for a lot of ridicule, which is okay BTW since it keeps the conversation going.

Perhaps I was imposing my own narcissism/insecurity into the post I made. Lord knows, I am not perfect. I am as flawed as many are. There is comfort in knowing I am not alone.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2015, 10:34:37 PM »
That's funny bro, sometimes I pretend I'm looking at myself in the mirror so I can stare at the chicks ass that's behind me, but like someone else said I don't want to give these little bitches the satisfaction of thinking I give a shit

Girls are masters at the tricks men use to check them out, little did you realize she positioned herself were she did knowing that men will be able to get the best chance to check out her ass using that mirror. Remember, the process of getting men to check out her ass started long before she entered that gym, it started with the purchase of the pants not to mention the massive preparation that she put in while getting dressed for the gym. Girls workout more trying on different clothing before heading to the gym than they do once in the gym.

If you really want to not pay them no mind then pay them no mind. If you want to confirm you could care less about any of them (the only way to get their real attention) make sure to show up once a week with a hot girl.