Author Topic: wyhi brazilian bleached body hair edition  (Read 19966 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: wyhi brazilian bleached body hair edition
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2013, 02:53:06 PM »
You're a trip, man.  Incidentally, my brother married a dark skinned black woman who gave birth to a couple of white colored kids.  It's strange how genes work.

as it's been proven, Black is the only race of people you can get every other race from. We have the widest variance of producing various looks and colors.

Now, my friend, I need you to yell but youtube yourself yelling, I'M PART BLACK AND I'M PROUD! It is then your healing will be complete. lolololol.

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2013, 02:53:37 PM »
What did I say racist? what I said is true. When scientist do studies on man and history, they use black men because our DNA goes back the farthest. The secret to mankind is in us. All of you, came from us. This is fact that can't be argued. We are original man.
Wiggs is right.  It is not racist in the least.  "White" DNA traces back into African DNA.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2013, 02:56:21 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »
Wiggs is right.  It is not racist in the least.  "White" DNA traces back into African DNA.

Sure but the ancient African DNA looks a lot different than the DNA of modern Africans. And just because its first doesnt make it better or worse.

as it's been proven, Black is the only race of people you can get every other race from. We have the widest variance of producing various looks and colors.

Now, my friend, I need you to yell but youtube yourself yelling, I'M PART BLACK AND I'M PROUD! It is then your healing will be complete. lolololol.

Get outta here.  I'm 00000000000000000.1% black and I'm not exactly ashamed.  That's as close as I'm coming.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2013, 03:10:05 PM »
Sure but the ancient African DNA looks a lot different than the DNA of modern Africans. And just because its first doesnt make it better or worse.

Get outta here.  I'm 00000000000000000.1% black and I'm not exactly ashamed.  That's as close as I'm coming.

Care to explain your first two sentences? What do you mean it looks alot different? Human now are worse than humans pre-flood.  Evolution has lied and told you we started as apes and got to this point, when in fact, we started out perfect and have deteriorated overtime. Especially as oxygen levels have dropped 50% over the time. This is why mainstream scientists don't talk about anything that throws a wrench into their pathetic evolutionary theory which there have been many wrenches thrown that can be proved from the world wide flood, higher oxygen levels, dinorsaurs...(known as dragons prior to 1884) walked with man, giants...yes, GIANTS motherfuckers, ancient civilizations much more advanced than us.  The Bible states all of this stuff but people choose to ignore it and make up stories about evolution (which hasn't been proven AT ALL) and aliens...oh brother...They're interdimensional beings...aka demons...call it what you want, they're not here to help us, they're here to trick us and fuck with us.  Trust me I know how crazy it sounds, but its true. You can listen to my story/truth from the Bible or you can listen to a theory changes more than a woman does her shoes.

We've all been lied to on a scale so massive even if it did come out in mainstream media most would still choose not believe it because it shakes up their belief system...Bottomline is it's true and it's better and more awesome than anyone could have ever thought.

You have much healing to do.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2013, 03:25:13 PM »
Early man left Africa and evolved into other races.  Those that remained split into genetically distinct groups within Africa.  Some of these groups left Africa breeding with the previous group who had migrated in an earlier wave out of Africa. This happened many times.

Very simplified explanation.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2013, 03:28:56 PM »
Early man left Africa and evolved into other races.  Those that remained split into genetically distinct groups within Africa.  Some of these groups left Africa breeding with the previous group who had migrated in an earlier wave out of Africa. This happened many times.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! When something "evolves" that means it changes from one thing to another meaning a lizard evolving into a bird. What you are talking about is variation and adaptation. Not evolution. And BTW, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at that lame ass bullshit theory. To this day, there has never been any proof of evolution, meaning something changing into something else.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2013, 03:30:15 PM »
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! When something "evolves" that means it changes from one thing to another meaning a lizard evolving into a bird. What you are talking about is variation and adaptation. Not evolution. And BTW, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at that lame ass bullshit theory. To this day, there has never been any proof of evolution, meaning something changing into something else.

Your to smart for this kind of answer......my brotha
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2013, 03:46:01 PM »
Your to smart for this kind of answer......my brotha

If I'm so smart, you'd believe my answer. Evolution has been bullshit since day 1.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2013, 03:53:24 PM »

Early man walked away, as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same, to conquer was their goal.

Seriously though, is it safe to fap to this chick, or is it a trap?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2013, 04:04:03 PM »

That is correct.

All other races except central african and sub-saharen blacks have DNA that goes back to a common ancestor, a female from north africa from which all other race groups are descended from.
All other races also have up to 4-5% Neanderthal DNA, of which Europeans have the highest, blacks have no Neanderthal DNA.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2013, 04:07:40 PM »
What did I say racist? what I said is true. When scientist do studies on man and history, they use black men because our DNA goes back the farthest. The secret to mankind is in us. All of you, came from us. This is fact that can't be argued. We are original man.

My parents are Italian (dad) and Irish immigrants.  Whatever genes/DNA contributed to my 40 time, muscularity and brains that got me a full college ride I am grateful for  :)

I worked hard to but I know genetics helped a great deal!

The Idol

« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2013, 04:11:18 PM »
Now if a Caucasian comes out here and says he's proud to be White, then these so called 'happy to be part black' types will be all over that mod button. Fact.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2013, 04:13:37 PM »
Less talk more pics.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2013, 04:15:45 PM »
Of course this thread is BB related.  :)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2013, 04:20:02 PM »
Now if a Caucasian comes out here and says he's proud to be White, then these so called 'happy to be part black' types will be all over that mod button. Fact.

Haha your probably right! 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2013, 04:21:08 PM »
Dear God

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2013, 04:23:34 PM »
^YES^

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2013, 04:23:49 PM »

You've been here how long? 1 month. I've been here since 1998. Meaning in Nov. this will be my 15th year. You know shit about this forum, because of you did you'd know the whites do all that anyway and it's never reported. I'm the only one from the so-called blacks that do it.

Perhaps you should read more and talk less because you've said nothing of content so far.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2013, 04:31:07 PM »
 :o

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2013, 04:37:46 PM »

Nicole is banging Claudia Raia's son.  first pic,  second and third pic Claudia Raia. google her.
Gracie Rules

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2013, 04:38:05 PM »
 ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2013, 04:48:43 PM »
Less talk about race, and more pics of Nicole.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2013, 04:56:20 PM »
Less talk about race, and more pics of Nicole.

yep, she's f'n unreal.