Author Topic: Who is Beefyheavyweight? Tom Prince, Mike Matarazzo or...  (Read 20551 times)

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
Who is Beefyheavyweight? Tom Prince, Mike Matarazzo or...
« on: October 12, 2008, 12:55:01 PM »
Pretty obvious guys...

Welcome back, Tommy boy!

FOR REAL

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
Re: BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT = TOM PRINCESS
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 01:00:31 PM »
You'll notice "Beefy" hasn't once mentioned good old Tom yet... ODD isn't it? Considering Tom was at the center of a lot of it...

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Jizzacked

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 01:04:05 PM »
You'll notice "Beefy" hasn't once mentioned good old Tom yet... ODD isn't it? Considering Tom was at the center of a lot of it...

I am pretty sure in one of his posts a few days ago that TP was one of the "biggest G4Pers around" but didn't get too specific.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 01:06:40 PM »
from what i recall, TP was like a major in American Literature so I would think he would know how to properly type out a post with , at least ,some sort of proper spacing and paragraphing

BH's posts are sans any spacing/formatting

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 01:20:58 PM »
And you think Tom would really type grammatically perfect, especially if he is using some anonymous handle on here? He is smart enough to realize people would immediately think it’s him… Give me a break... It's CLEARLY Tom Prince.

He has cited a few very specific conversations in terms of time, place, rough year with people like Lee Priest etc, so I am sure that one of these people will confirm that it is Tom shortly.

FOR REAL

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 01:32:07 PM »
from what i recall, TP was like a major in American Literature so I would think he would know how to properly type out a post with , at least ,some sort of proper spacing and paragraphing

BH's posts are sans any spacing/formatting

dont let that "qualification" fool you. Tom has been here at GB before and for a so called grad his grammar and grasp on literacy and basic concepts is in the bottom half of the population.

you'd think the opposite, but its not the case. They mustve been just handing out certificates and he stumbled into the line.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 01:34:21 PM »
dont let that "qualification" fool you. Tom has been here at GB before and for a so called grad his grammar and grasp on literacy and basic concepts is in the bottom half of the population.

you'd think the opposite, but its not the case. They mustve been just handing out certificates and he stumbled into the line.

actually, i'm willing to believe that as well

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 01:36:18 PM »

Again, why would someone like TP, with all his skeletons in the closet, be wanting to call attention to this sort of thing?

Because he gets off on blabbing about EVERYONE elses skeletons in their closets.

You know Tom was one of the biggest homos in pro bodybuilding, yet BEEFY over here has BARELY said 1 thing about the guy. Seems a little fishy huh?

Not to mention, for years and years Tom has posted on this board under fake handles.

Think what you want, but i'm 99% sure its him

FOR REAL

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 01:37:22 PM »
 come on.. like tom would implicate himself in gay for pay.. he mentioned tom already as the biggest g4p players.. does not make sense.. ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »

He has.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 03:01:43 PM »
Pretty obvious guys...

Welcome back, Tommy boy!

FOR REAL

::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 03:05:45 PM »
Yup confirming it's Tom pincess, Beefy you were warned and you kept posting, let the outting begin!
TEAM Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 03:08:01 PM »
Tom did G4P?   No!  :o    Next thing you know, you're going to tell me planes crashed into the World Trade Center or something.
They were holograms over missles, check some of 240's threads on the politics board. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:53 PM »
come on.. like tom would implicate himself in gay for pay.. he mentioned tom already as the biggest g4p players.. does not make sense.. ::)

That's to throw us off the scent.

He mentioned Tom but he hasn't dwelled on him or really gotten specific

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 03:17:08 PM »
 If he called himself that name, then he has a wonderful sense of irony
O

io856

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 03:19:33 PM »
LOL guys BEEFY said Tom Prince fuccked over guys in Massachusetts by collecting heaps of money for dianabol saying some russian dude was coming to the states with heaps of dbol then he left for Venice.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 03:26:04 PM »
That's to throw us off the scent.

He mentioned Tom but he hasn't dwelled on him or really gotten specific

BRAVO!

FOR REAL

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 03:36:45 PM »
LOL guys BEEFY said Tom Prince fuccked over guys in Massachusetts by collecting heaps of money for dianabol saying some russian dude was coming to the states with heaps of dbol then he left for Venice.

Yeah its a made up story to try and swerve us away from thinking its Tom, does it matter if he makes up a fake story about himself if it didn't really happen?  NO  Cause it never happened, Tom way to go, now admit you were wrong in outting people and tell us that they were all lies, because it is not nice to spew crap like this.

jt
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2008, 03:44:19 PM »
Yeah its a made up story to try and swerve us away from thinking its Tom, does it matter if he makes up a fake story about himself if it didn't really happen?  NO  Cause it never happened, Tom way to go, now admit you were wrong in outting people and tell us that they were all lies, because it is not nice to spew crap like this.

jt
You are one of the sick fucks that pays for these acts, you queer loving shit stuffer  >:(

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2008, 04:31:17 PM »
You are one of the sick fucks that pays for these acts, you queer loving shit stuffer  >:(

This from a man who goes on the internet to troll threads on "What does anal sex feel like?"

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=233130.msg3304831#msg3304831

If you weren't so sad, you'd be amusing.  ::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2008, 04:35:18 PM »

You guys are silly.... if one were to take a casual look thru his posting history, you will see that it cleary isnt TP, for several reasons. Not to mention the fact that he has allready outed prince on scamming people for $$$ and g4p...keep trying....

M!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »
This from a man who goes on the internet to troll threads on "What does anal sex feel like?"

Excuse me queer breath?
So im not allowed to express my opinion on how sick you are?
Its sick in the head depraved fucks like you that have turned bodybuilding into the mess its in..truth..now run along and pay someone to do a sick act so you can get your jollies off.. ::)

At least from that thread we found out that candydribble/tbomb is a homosexual as well.
to quote him
No one described what it feels like to receive anal.. and that is what he wanted to know..

For me, it always hurts right when it goes in. Does not feel pleasant at all. Sort of a deep stinging sensation. However, leave the cock in your ass, very shortly the pain goes away entirely. Once the pain leaves, then your partner can start to pump your ass. It feels like a great deep tissue massage, only its inside your ass.     for me it feels real good when it goes real deep.. like there is some kind of pleasure sensor at the bottom of my ass that emits the tingles when ever a cock comes close to hitting it. IT feels about the same whether your on your back or on your stomach, however there are some differences. on your back you can see your partner, which could be good or bad (attractive or unattractive?). On your stomach its more relaxing and you can just bite a pillow and let the good times roll. 

Any other questions just shoot

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2008, 10:45:19 PM »
TOM DID NOT DO GAY FOR PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was G4F

GAY for FREE   ;D ;D ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2008, 11:52:35 PM »

Come on don't defend the whole scene/lifestyle..

its pretty gross.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Beefy Heavyweight is the new GH15.
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2008, 01:09:18 AM »
Just more entertaining.