Author Topic: had am interesting chat at da gym today  (Read 3748 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
had am interesting chat at da gym today
« on: January 05, 2018, 07:06:55 AM »
As i said before there is only one or maybe two guys at my gym who can top me on the body beautiful index

Yeah there are bigger guys but there aesthetic sucksfuckingass

Huge torsos with tiny arms in comparison to thier goofy big torsos

Anyways one of the fellas who beat me told me he only runs 300 mg test e

Well... I just talked to his supplier and when i told him what he said the supplier laughed his ass off and said "bullshit! He runs a whole pharmacy of stuff"

I can post this guys pic a bit later

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: had am interesting chat at da gym today
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 10:03:57 AM »
Sympathy bump.

...let us know when the chat gets interesting.

QuietYou

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 10:19:06 AM »
You have some of the worst genetics in the world. The only reason you're trying to find out is so that you can delude yourself into thinking that you can look better on lower doses. You have no genuine interest in what he's on for his physique it's solely to delude yourself. Just like the pictures you post. You will believe a source that says he's on more but you won't believe him yourself. Neither are credible to know what he pins in his ass. You will just choose one that fits your agenda to delude yourself.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 11:46:19 AM »
^^^ Worst genetics huh

Post up your pics donny

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 11:56:12 AM »
Here's the fella btw

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 12:04:09 PM »
decent definition, no size waste of juice IMHO,,,,,,compare to 1900's natural bodybuilder bobby pandour..and see what genetics can mean... no disrespect intended.
F

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 12:04:23 PM »
DJ, why are you comparing yourself with others? Just be the best version of "you."  And if you are really trying to impress people at your gym, drive up in a Ferrari and see who gets more attention you or that ripped dude.                                      

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 12:15:55 PM »
DJ, why are you comparing yourself with others? Just be the best version of "you."                                              

Good point but i am Highly Competitive

Supposedly this means i am insecure, but don't think so coz i know if i compete I will win
Truly insecure people would not compete coz they are afraid of it, but i....LOVE Competition coz i am cock sure i will win😘

Anyways my arms looked fantastic today should have took a pic 😎

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 12:17:07 PM »
This dude is in a Completely different league as Douglas.

Insane to even draw comparisons.

QuietYou

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2018, 12:17:58 PM »
Here's the fella btw

Guy literally looks like a natural twink basketball player. He is on everything under the sun? He has a dealer? What are you guys buying from Illuminati, LOL?

I've already showed my picture to several people. I'm not Donny. I look 100x bigger than you and i'm drier lol even though that's what you base everything on and why you stay 140 lbs. I looked better than your boy Be There who was also better looking than you too.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2018, 12:19:32 PM »

Supposedly this means i am insecure, but don't think so coz i know if i compete I will win
Truly insecure people would not compete coz they are afraid of it, but i....LOVE Competition coz i am cock sure i will win😘

Well thats why they have bodybuilding competitions for, it's for people that feel they look great, better then most other humans they encounter and want to compare themselves with others muscular humans to see who truly is the most muscular ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2018, 12:23:28 PM »
Soooo just asking random dudes in the men's locker room to strip and take pics?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2018, 12:32:33 PM »
You have some of the worst genetics in the world. The only reason you're trying to find out is so that you can delude yourself into thinking that you can look better on lower doses. You have no genuine interest in what he's on for his physique it's solely to delude yourself. Just like the pictures you post. You will believe a source that says he's on more but you won't believe him yourself. Neither are credible to know what he pins in his ass. You will just choose one that fits your agenda to delude yourself.

He's always enforcing some limitation in himself so he can't be exposed. At the top of his delusions is "narcissism": "I'm smart, creative, athletic and good with women but my narcissism undermines all that, so I don't have to prove it."

"I have a great body but..."

"I need five more weeks..."
"I need to lift more weight..."
"I need to change my gear...'

"And then you'll all see!"

Douglas has been running from his mediocrity his whole life. These endless delusions are just rest stops.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2018, 12:33:43 PM »
Well thats why they have bodybuilding competitions for, it's for people that feel they look great, better then most other humans they encounter and want to compare themselves with others muscular humans to see who truly is the most muscular ;D

Good point bro but that is subjective i like objective comp

Lile, i can run a mile faster than you i can punch harder than you i can hit a golf ball farther than you my cock is thicker  than yours etc

Al these can be proven objectively

And... The physical realm iz... MY REALM

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2018, 12:34:59 PM »
My physique is in the top 5 out of over 200

FACT

werewolf operative

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 12:42:37 PM »
Here's the fella btw

You insecure little bitch. The truth is you're jealous that he's getting attention from women in the gym and you repulse them.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 12:54:50 PM »
You insecure little bitch. The truth is you're jealous that he's getting attention from women in the gym and you repulse them.

Aww fuck off with that crap you worthless sack of shit

Take a good look at this arm a very good look

I want to see fear and terror in your eyes and i would do so by the harsh beating i would give you

Make you cry and full of fear, i would love this

Hurt you very badly

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 01:06:26 PM »
Soooo just asking random dudes in the men's locker room to strip and take pics?

Yes, please explain why you have the pic of the other dude.
Y

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2018, 01:24:19 PM »

Holy fuck ,this post is full of contradictions

You are very insecure,  if you were ''highly competitive''  you would be competing ,  in this case  in a bodybuilding or physique contest , but you don't because you are afraid to compete, and you know you wouldn't even place
when you compete you do it against people that prepare to compete against you ,you can't  compete against some random dude at the gym that has no idea he's competing against you.

Your best friend CHE

werewolf operative

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2018, 01:35:14 PM »
Take a good look at this arm a very good look

I want to see fear and terror in your eyes and i would do so by the harsh beating i would give you

The only thing you're beating is your dick loser.

Make you cry

Like your mother?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2018, 01:59:15 PM »
Holy fuck ,this post is full of contradictions

You are very insecure,  if you were ''highly competitive''  you would be competing ,  in this case  in a bodybuilding or physique contest , but you don't because you are afraid to compete, and you know you wouldn't even place
when you compete you do it against people that prepare to compete against you ,you can't  compete against some random dude at the gym that has no idea he's competing against you.

Your best friend CHE

???

Faggybuildong is highly subjective

I have a nice pic of my thickass cock and it can be measured against others and proven to be thicker which it is

Faggybuildong IS NOT objective

How far can you hit a golf ball is very objective can be measured against others drive just as my thick ass cock  an be measured to be proven that it is indeed thicker than others sweetcheeks

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 02:01:58 PM »
The other dude is in a totally different league than you - your body looks nothing like his. He was born to have an impressive physique... drugs or not.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2018, 02:22:39 PM »
The other dude is in a totally different league than you - your body looks nothing like his. He was born to have an impressive physique... drugs or not.

As i said for now he beats me

But.... Once i switch over to mast a.d deca which i just ordered he will have some problems 😉

It will be like this but with thicker a d fuller arms and pecs😎

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2018, 03:08:24 PM »
???

I have a nice pic of my thickass cock

I would love to see it, PM me

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2018, 03:10:09 PM »
He's always enforcing some limitation in himself so he can't be exposed. At the top of his delusions is "narcissism": "I'm smart, creative, athletic and good with women but my narcissism undermines all that, so I don't have to prove it."

"I have a great body but..."

"I need five more weeks..."
"I need to lift more weight..."
"I need to change my gear...'

"And then you'll all see!"

Douglas has been running from his mediocrity his whole life. These endless delusions are just rest stops.

Yes.