Author Topic: Does anyone really believe esfitness stories?  (Read 9156 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Does anyone really believe esfitness stories?
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2018, 09:09:57 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2018, 11:11:13 AM »
Do realize you created him?
Nobody gave a shit about his posts until you started on him.
You gave him the voice he has here now.
He's making videos and philosophizes on every subject because you give him attention.

.....Thanks!

Wrong. Ive been here since nearly the beginning. 98ish. When the board was white and blue. When there was a chat room.before you had to register and the board was full of the Aussie kids. Principal Skinner and such. Back then they called it "flaming", instead of trolling. Same type of pathetic people doing the same pathetic shit.

Im aware of that, perhaps with me ignoring him he will eventually go away, after all, the attention I give him is all he gets, he will likely stop posting his walls of text once he knows people dont even read them anymore.

No you won't. How many times have you started threads about me, saying you're gonna ignore and not troll any longer? Only to come right back 5 days later. Pathetic trolling in making your sarcastic little remarks the only way you can interact with other humans here. In your day-to-day life it's not an issue because you have zero interaction with other real humans.

be back

« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2018, 11:36:10 AM »
Wrong. Ive been here since nearly the beginning. 98ish. When the board was white and blue. When there was a chat room.before you had to register and the board was full of the Aussie kids. Principal Skinner and such. Back then they called it "flaming", instead of trolling. Same type of pathetic people doing the same pathetic shit.

No you won't. How many times have you started threads about me, saying you're gonna ignore and not troll any longer? Only to come right back 5 days later. Pathetic trolling in making your sarcastic little remarks the only way you can interact with other humans here. In your day-to-day life it's not an issue because you have zero interaction with other real humans.

im doing my best to ignore you but you keep goading me.

I have just skimmed your post history, people have been ignoring your posts since 2008.
It seems its me thats been giving you all the publicity after all.

I have agreed to stop quoting and posting about you, if you would kindly return the favour i think it will be better for us both and the rest of the board.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2018, 11:53:33 AM »
One day ESFitness will be praised for creating a new genre in literature - The Weightlifting Board Prison Novella. He's like the Eddie Bunker of the Dianabol set.

chess315

« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2018, 11:57:14 AM »
One day ESFitness will be praised for creating a new genre in literature - The Weightlifting Board Prison Novella. He's like the Eddie Bunker of the Dianabol set.
who's Eddie bunker plus I think methyl tren is his favorite

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2018, 12:01:23 PM »
who's Eddie bunker plus I think methyl tren is his favorite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bunker   :).

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2018, 01:13:13 PM »
Q

chess315

« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2018, 04:05:20 PM »
What car did you drive this morning efs lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2018, 04:27:47 PM »
im doing my best to ignore you but you keep goading me.

I have just skimmed your post history, people have been ignoring your posts since 2008.
It seems its me thats been giving you all the publicity after all.

I have agreed to stop quoting and posting about you, if you would kindly return the favour i think it will be better for us both and the rest of the board.

I keep "goading" you? Bwahahahaha... You believe it is I goading you? Bwahahaha omg that's sad.

And people have "been ignoring me since 2008"?

Really??

..... Because I didn't get out of prison 'till 2011.

Caught making shit up AGAIN Jeffery. Fucking embarrassing yourself.

And unlike you, i don't care if people ignore me. I could.not care less if people reply to a comment I make. I know you cannot relate because of you being autistic and all and you cannot relate to anybody.

Let me spell it out to you once more, you fucking dunce. Somebody posts something I can relate to. I post a comment with my experience or opinion. That's that. That's my part. After that Iran in everybody else's hands. If nobody cares to reply, so what. Wtf do I care?

I'm not the one going around trying to change peoples opinions of you or what you say, yet you follow me around like a housefly, trying to "tattle" on me all day, every day. Until people get sick of you fucking up their threads and you say "ok, ill leave you alone... But first YOU leave ME alone".

Its fucking sad you're stuck with a brain that works like that. Maybe your "mum" wasn't meant, genetically, to have children.. Or maybe your inferior genetics led to your brain not reacting to vaccinations the way a normal persons does. Either way, arguing with you is literally arguing with a retarded person. Literally.

be back

« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2018, 01:12:19 AM »
I keep "goading" you? Bwahahahaha... You believe it is I goading you? Bwahahaha omg that's sad.

And people have "been ignoring me since 2008"?

Really??

..... Because I didn't get out of prison 'till 2011.

Caught making shit up AGAIN Jeffery. Fucking embarrassing yourself.

And unlike you, i don't care if people ignore me. I could.not care less if people reply to a comment I make. I know you cannot relate because of you being autistic and all and you cannot relate to anybody.

Let me spell it out to you once more, you fucking dunce. Somebody posts something I can relate to. I post a comment with my experience or opinion. That's that. That's my part. After that Iran in everybody else's hands. If nobody cares to reply, so what. Wtf do I care?

I'm not the one going around trying to change peoples opinions of you or what you say, yet you follow me around like a housefly, trying to "tattle" on me all day, every day. Until people get sick of you fucking up their threads and you say "ok, ill leave you alone... But first YOU leave ME alone".

Its fucking sad you're stuck with a brain that works like that. Maybe your "mum" wasn't meant, genetically, to have children.. Or maybe your inferior genetics led to your brain not reacting to vaccinations the way a normal persons does. Either way, arguing with you is literally arguing with a retarded person. Literally.

I have never once mentioned your family in all our backwards and forwards.

Classy guy all the way...

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2018, 08:31:46 AM »
I have never once mentioned your family in all our backwards and forwards.

Classy guy all the way...

This is going nowhere, Guys, stop please.. Dosent make any sense...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2018, 08:32:48 AM »

Truth

be back

« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2018, 08:39:47 AM »
im happy to leave him to it, he just needs to return the favour...

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2018, 08:41:12 AM »
[/quot

Hey Man, can you send me a link of a supp site, by the way? Serious question :)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2018, 08:58:49 AM »

Fucking delusional if you I'm following you around here, fucking up every thread.

be back

« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2018, 08:59:51 AM »
Fucking delusional if you I'm following you around here, fucking up every thread.

this is my thread, and you are in it..... ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2018, 09:39:51 AM »

Starting a thread about another Getbigger is even worse, but hey, you're free to do so, it's your party...

be back

« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2018, 09:41:19 AM »
Starting a thread about another Getbigger is even worse, but hey, you're free to do so, it's your party...
separate point but thanks anyway....

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2018, 10:55:19 AM »
NO. Nor do I believe most of what’s posted here or on the net.
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2018, 11:11:43 AM »

An autistic adult known for his obsession, fascination with me and ruining everybody's threads trolling me, starts a thread about me... Again... Is now complaining I'm posting in his thread after crying "if you leave me alone ill leave you alone" after you find your bubble burst and learn overwhelmingly that people don't give a fuck about what I post. So much for your strength-in-numbers attempt to discredit and tattle on me.

Sad how your brain works.

be back

can someone please ask esfitness to let it go?
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2018, 11:18:16 AM »