Author Topic: What are your biggest regrets in life?  (Read 17463 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: What are your biggest regrets in life?
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2018, 03:33:06 AM »
Never taking a trip to Sylva, NC to meet Vince Goodrum.

Or if we were born 50 or 60 years ago, we would be seating near ours "buddy" Basil in Sydney Opera House 1980 !.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2018, 04:57:07 AM »
Not loving and appreciating my children more.

Same here. Being to busy, not being in the moment with them. This of course was related to my mistake of staying with a cold and critical woman in my marriage. That drained lots of energy. Things are much better now and my children are doing fine.

NN

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2018, 10:07:17 AM »
Other than clicking on this thread  ;D

What are they? Can be General life or bodybuilding related.

Mine:

Not playing football in high school

Not going to professional wrestling school

Not banging several girls in my 20s because I was too "picky"  ::)

Well, as for today, not having a realiable Equipoise source, cause what I need now, aside from money in the bank, is an EQ 12 week cycle :)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2018, 10:44:19 AM »
no regrets, because every decision you made created the person you are today, regrets are for people whos lives turned out shit...

I feel the same way. Once I had kids I realized this. Just think, had you changed one thing in your life the little kids that you have wouldn't be here. Maybe a different kid but not the ones you have. Butterfly effect on so many levels. Take everything as a learning experience and be happy with the life you've created for yourself.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2018, 10:48:30 AM »
everybody has certain regrets

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2018, 11:09:05 AM »
Too many to mention!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2018, 11:12:36 AM »
Way too many to list here that`s why I see a shrink.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2018, 01:05:37 PM »
Well, as for today, not having a realiable Equipoise source, cause what I need now, aside from money in the bank, is an EQ 12 week cycle :)

PM send.

be back

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2018, 01:41:53 PM »

My Equipiose is the best there is, its filtered through three Filipino girls asses, the girls weigh 95, 85 and 75lbs, its essential that they weigh exactly this and it it filtered using heaviest to lightest, I learned to make it like this from a cousins friend who was a close acquaintance of a colleagues brother who knew Pablo Escobar.
I remember it well because it was a Tuesday and it rained in the morning but cleared up later and I was able to go out and get sushi.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2018, 02:08:05 PM »
wasting some time procrastinating and being lazy when I could have achieved more.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2018, 02:24:57 PM »
My Equipiose is the best there is, its filtered through three Filipino girls asses, the girls weigh 95, 85 and 75lbs, its essential that they weigh exactly this and it it filtered using heaviest to lightest, I learned to make it like this from a cousins friend who was a close acquaintance of a colleagues brother who knew Pablo Escobar.
I remember it well because it was a Tuesday and it rained in the morning but cleared up later and I was able to go out and get sushi.

Ahh yes I remember you telling me,
Was that before or after your 17th DUI when you had that major Hollywood celebrity in the car with you.?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2018, 04:21:59 PM »
Let's see...

All starts with starting using Nubain in '00/'01 'bout 6months after  after graduating H.S.

... Then started alcohol to deal with the Nubain withdrawal in '02/'03. Was clean for bout a year, then back on alcohol, then on then to deal with alcohol withdrawal, then clean, then back on alcohol.. Then rehab, where I met the dude who set me up for the robbery.. Then prison '06-'11 lol.

Then Dr put me on Tramadol, thinking it was non-addictive (I refused scripts for Percocet, Vicodin, and tylenol3 lol) & was on that for maybe 6-9months before they changed the scheduling of Tramadol and I couldn't get a doctor's appointment for 3 weeks and was in withdrawal and a client just so happen to have 1000 Dilaudid tablets, so I used that for a month before going to Cancun on vacation and came back and turns out I used all of her 1000 tablets in that month (was shooting 14-24mg IV 5-10x a day) and she happened to have friends on heroin, so I started using heroin about 2014 and blew $78,000 on heroin in about 15 to 18 months & used alcohol to detox.. Which led to alcohol relapse on top of heroin relapse. Which led to 2 DUI in Aug '16 (clean off heroin since April 14th 2016, went to rehab April 20th 2016)... Then was having chest pain Aug 12th 2017 and got ANOTHER DUI...

So, regrets? Starting opiates, which led to alcohol.... Which led to every fucking problem/bad thing in my life.

It is good to see that you recognize you've made one bad choice after another since 2002. Remember, everything we do in life is pretty much a matter of choice....our choice. You are lucky you are still alive. Hopefully, you are done with those bad choices now and forever.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2018, 04:30:52 PM »
I regret never, and I mean never, drinking my carton of milk growing up as a kid in school, I always opted for the juice box instead, and it's probably why I'm not tall ;D Also in relation to this I regret never getting on GH as a kid, the doctors offered to put me on it because I was small and skinny in relationship to normal height and weight to kids my age, but my parents opted not to do it, looking back I wish I would have gotten on that shit, I would have been winning shows like Lee Priest at the age of 15.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2018, 04:42:39 PM »
I regret never, and I mean never, drinking my carton of milk growing up as a kid in school, I always opted for the juice box instead, and it's probably why I'm not tall ;D Also in relation to this I regret never getting on GH as a kid, the doctors offered to put me on it because I was small and skinny in relationship to normal height and weight to kids my age, but my parents opted not to do it, looking back I wish I would have gotten on that shit, I would have been winning shows like Lee Priest at the age of 15.

School milk is only good if you drink it unflavored. Strawberry and chocolate milk are sugar drinks. If you're 5'8" your tall enough. Maintain good posture and maintain that height. I know, my posture sucks and thusly, I've shrunk nearly 2" from what I was at 18 where I was 1/2" under 6'.

Aren't there side effects from using GH?
Human growth hormone might cause a number of side effects for healthy adults, including:
-Carpal tunnel syndrome.
-Increased insulin resistance.
-Swelling in the arms and legs (edema)
-Joint and muscle pain.

Studies have shown that growth hormone treatment in the shortest children will result in a slightly taller adult height. However, treatment is not given to short healthy children, because, in Europe, the very small increase in adult height is not considered to justify giving years of daily injections.
For men, enlargement of breast tissue (gynecomastia)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2018, 04:48:03 PM »
School milk is only good if you drink it unflavored. Strawberry and chocolate milk are sugar drinks. If you're 5'8" your tall enough. Maintain good posture and maintain that height. I know, my posture sucks and thusly, I've shrunk nearly 2" from what I was at 18 where I was 1/2" under 6'.

Aren't there side effects from using GH?
Human growth hormone might cause a number of side effects for healthy adults, including:
-Carpal tunnel syndrome.
-Increased insulin resistance.
-Swelling in the arms and legs (edema)
-Joint and muscle pain.

Studies have shown that growth hormone treatment in the shortest children will result in a slightly taller adult height. However, treatment is not given to short healthy children, because, in Europe, the very small increase in adult height is not considered to justify giving years of daily injections.
For men, enlargement of breast tissue (gynecomastia)
Only thing I know is that the people who drank a lot of milk growing up became tall and big as fuck lol. The GH, I'm not sure, my parents decided not to do it, but I think I remember hearing Lee Priest was given it as a child because he was so small and that dude was a beast at like 16.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2018, 05:04:25 PM »
Only thing I know is that the people who drank a lot of milk growing up became tall and big as fuck lol. The GH, I'm not sure, my parents decided not to do it, but I think I remember hearing Lee Priest was given it as a child because he was so small and that dude was a beast at like 16.

A coworker would bring me whole milk from his farm. Before taking a drink, I had to shake the cream down. A quart of that every day will definitely make you big. That unadulterated milk and a couple of DBOL cycles and I became the biggest I ever was or have been since (225#). Unfortunately, a lot of it was fat. Today I am 180#.

Lee must have been a midget. He's rather short now (5' 4").   

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2018, 05:22:53 PM »
A coworker would bring me whole milk from his farm. Before taking a drink, I had to shake the cream down. A quart of that every day will definitely make you big. That unadulterated milk and a couple of DBOL cycles and I became the biggest I ever was or have been since (225#). Unfortunately, a lot of it was fat. Today I am 180#.

Lewe must have been a midget. He's rather short now (5' 4").   
Still 6 Inches taller  then coach.
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2018, 05:46:20 PM »

height is genetic

E
E

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2018, 05:47:21 PM »
height is genetic

E

X2. Milk for height  ::)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2018, 06:11:28 PM »
height is genetic

E
My Bro is 5'10, my pops is 5'11, they both drink milk

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2018, 09:14:02 PM »

how tall is mom and other family members?

it's all in the genes your brother got the better height genes, nba players aren't that tall because of milk

E
E

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2018, 09:20:27 PM »
height is genetic

E

Doesn't matter if your parents are 5'3", if you drink milk you will be 5'10 minimum.
Q

be back

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2018, 09:55:43 PM »
he might not be your pops....

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2018, 10:04:42 PM »
Doesn't matter if your parents are 5'3", if you drink milk you will be 5'10 minimum.
;D Truth

he might not be your pops....
;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2018, 10:22:46 PM »
;D Truth
 ;D

Milk is almost as good as Kevin Levrones Signature Series for growth.
Q