Author Topic: What are your biggest regrets in life?  (Read 17496 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: What are your biggest regrets in life?
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2018, 01:34:33 PM »
Spoken with the logic of somebody's with adult autism

"Hey, no regrets here. I didn't choose to be autistic, after all!"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2018, 02:57:00 PM »
God has sent you to this place

Now he's sending me away.   Just need to compile my important posts for my own use and then tha-tha-tha-tha-that's all folks!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2018, 03:06:36 PM »
Now he's sending me away.   Just need to compile my important posts for my own use and then tha-tha-tha-tha-that's all folks!!

Oh brother. You're a staple here, not going anywhere  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2018, 03:14:23 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2018, 04:05:47 PM »
Milk = taller....http://www.dairymoos.com/drinking-milk-makes-you-taller/

lol sure a blog for a guy that makes his entire living through milk touting the "benefits" of milk

if mom is 5'0 and dad is 5'5, you will be short even if you drink 10 gallons of milk a day

GENETICS

E
E

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2018, 05:42:14 PM »
School milk is only good if you drink it unflavored. Strawberry and chocolate milk are sugar drinks. If you're 5'8" your tall enough. Maintain good posture and maintain that height. I know, my posture sucks and thusly, I've shrunk nearly 2" from what I was at 18 where I was 1/2" under 6'.

Aren't there side effects from using GH?
Human growth hormone might cause a number of side effects for healthy adults, including:
-Carpal tunnel syndrome.
-Increased insulin resistance.
-Swelling in the arms and legs (edema)
-Joint and muscle pain.

Studies have shown that growth hormone treatment in the shortest children will result in a slightly taller adult height. However, treatment is not given to short healthy children, because, in Europe, the very small increase in adult height is not considered to justify giving years of daily injections.
For men, enlargement of breast tissue (gynecomastia)

In theory, you'd be better off by incorporating aromasin and tamoxifen as well, with estrogen being the reason for growth plates to fuse.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2018, 07:18:58 PM »
My biggest regret is not being able to meet Adolf Hitler.  The greatest political leader in world history.

;) ;) ;)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2018, 01:08:35 AM »
-being a weakling geek when i was a teenager
-not working out way earlier
-not eating enough when i was growing
-studying shitty subjects (accountancy)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2018, 01:20:01 AM »
-being a weakling geek when i was a teenager
-not working out way earlier
-not eating enough when i was growing
-studying shitty subjects (accountancy)

Why would you consider accounting a shitty subject? High demand and can pay well.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2018, 05:21:32 AM »
How can that be a regret?
You had no choice in the matter, unless you made her like that.

A regret is a negative feeling over something, it doesn't have to something that you did or omitted to be regretted.

be back

« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2018, 06:49:39 AM »
A regret is a negative feeling over something, it doesn't have to something that you did or omitted to be regretted.

sorry, I was going off the dictionary definition rather than one you made up.
regret
rɪˈɡrɛt/Submit
verb
1.feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over (something that one has done or failed to do).

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2018, 07:20:20 AM »
if mom is 5'0 and dad is 5'5, you will be short even if you drink 10 gallons of milk a day

GENETICS

E

If mom is 5'0" and dad is 5'5", you will be 5'10" minimum when drinking milk growing up.

Milk is almost as powerful as Kevin Levrones Signature Series for growth. You just need to know WHEN to apply it.
Q

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2018, 07:49:17 AM »
If mom is 5'0" and dad is 5'5", you will be 5'10" minimum when drinking milk growing up.

Milk is almost as powerful as Kevin Levrones Signature Series for growth. You just need to know WHEN to apply it.
It works wonders, also if you really want to optimize gains in height and muscle sleeping on the floor is essential, preferably with guns/knives/bullets surrounding you as you sleep.

elmerhoff

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2018, 07:50:48 AM »
I don't have any regrets. And I will not have anything to regret about further.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2018, 08:00:27 AM »
It works wonders, also if you really want to optimize gains in height and muscle sleeping on the floor is essential, preferably with guns/knives/bullets surrounding you as you sleep.

Muscle-sleeping is key.

Glocks surrounding you = bigger delts

Sigsauers = bigger lats
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2018, 08:01:23 AM »
Why would you consider accounting a shitty subject? High demand and can pay well.

Because it can boring and mundane.
Y

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2018, 10:29:56 AM »

2x

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2018, 05:43:43 AM »
Depressing thread. Have a few that would changed my and my family's life for the better. Should have been more selfish.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2018, 12:53:25 PM »
Not offing myself sooner

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2018, 12:56:43 PM »
regret = regain

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2018, 08:04:46 PM »
LOL @ Tapeworm.  Sorry to hear it.  ;D

I regret never, and I mean never, drinking my carton of milk growing up as a kid in school, I always opted for the juice box instead, and it's probably why I'm not tall ;D Also in relation to this I regret never getting on GH as a kid, the doctors offered to put me on it because I was small and skinny in relationship to normal height and weight to kids my age, but my parents opted not to do it, looking back I wish I would have gotten on that shit, I would have been winning shows like Lee Priest at the age of 15.

Yet you've claimed to be against the idea of yourself using drugs.  How's that work?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2018, 08:32:45 PM »
LOL @ Tapeworm.  Sorry to hear it.  ;D

Yet you've claimed to be against the idea of yourself using drugs.  How's that work?
I was like 12 bro, I didn't even know what GH was lol, all i knew was it was a drug to help me grow taller, my parents ended up deciding not to do it. Knowing what I know now I wished they would have. I'm not against drugs at all, if it's going to advance your life and improve the quality of your life then I'm all for it, if you're just a dude that's putting your health at risk just to look tough at a bar, then in my opinion it's a terrible decision. I've told stories before of friends who juiced that improved their lives, my friend juiced for a year straight, became a male stripper made 150,000 in one year, took that money and opened up his own business, never juiced again, in my opinion it was well worth it. I have other friends who were being scouted in high school, the coaches juiced them up, going into senior year, both guys got full rides scholarships, one to Michigan, the other to Stanford, both went on to play in the NFL, was it worth it..fuck yeah, so if it's going to improve the quality of your life, take your life to a completely different spectrum the go 4 it. If you are just a gym rat, who is constantly running cycles and just getting bloated and more bald then in my opinion its a terrible decision.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2018, 05:49:00 PM »
I was like 12 bro, I didn't even know what GH was lol, all i knew was it was a drug to help me grow taller, my parents ended up deciding not to do it. Knowing what I know now I wished they would have. I'm not against drugs at all, if it's going to advance your life and improve the quality of your life then I'm all for it, if you're just a dude that's putting your health at risk just to look tough at a bar, then in my opinion it's a terrible decision. I've told stories before of friends who juiced that improved their lives, my friend juiced for a year straight, became a male stripper made 150,000 in one year, took that money and opened up his own business, never juiced again, in my opinion it was well worth it. I have other friends who were being scouted in high school, the coaches juiced them up, going into senior year, both guys got full rides scholarships, one to Michigan, the other to Stanford, both went on to play in the NFL, was it worth it..fuck yeah, so if it's going to improve the quality of your life, take your life to a completely different spectrum the go 4 it. If you are just a gym rat, who is constantly running cycles and just getting bloated and more bald then in my opinion its a terrible decision.

But you're not 12, obviously, and you're saying it as an adult.  Doesn't add up.

Why not come clean about it, Go4It, or better yet just don't mention it in the first place.  One or the other.  It's the in-between bullshit that no one appreciates.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2018, 02:02:51 AM »
Because it can boring and mundane.

This pretty much. Accountants are weirdos for the most part too.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2018, 04:57:27 AM »
This pretty much. Accountants are weirdos for the most part too.

I was on a conference call with a bunch of accounting/finance people last week and the guy who was speaking IM'd me over skype and said "why isn't anyone replying".

I said, "because finance people are all duds"
Y