Author Topic: Vince Goodrum... Do You Believe Anything He Says???  (Read 13640 times)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: Vince Goodrum...Do You Believe Anything He Says???
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2015, 04:53:38 PM »
Vince is harmless. Definitely a Getbig legend. He has been on here since 98-99? I've been here simce 95-96 back when it was American Bodybuiilding. We had Priest,Ray,Chick,Kamali,Prince,and Titus. The Prince v Titus war was incredible. That was 2001. We had better posters too. Squad,MuscleMcMannus,Rhino,SpecialEd,Blockhead,Flexington Steele,Big Kubby,Alexxx,Mars,McFarlend,etc.  Goodrum is a decent guy. He is just trying to make a couple bucks through bodybuilding/fitness.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2015, 05:45:15 PM »
Your dates are mostly off.

In 2003, Ron reset the board.  This is why there are no registered people before 2003.  Not even Ron, himself.  I can't remember whether he turned off guests then or not, what I do remember is that that was when I became a non guest.

After that, almost everything you mentioned happened.

Vince Goodrum was more a citizen of musclemayhem and nobody knew him on this board - at some time after 2003, he appeared first on the supplement board, ten times the obnoxious and delusional character he is now.  He would constantly go at it with a bemused Chris Mason (a legit supplement seller and good fella) and you know - Vince has turned out to not exactly a mogul or noted expert of that industry, so it was of course horrendously without merit.

At the time,  I remember wondering what would happen when G&O finally met this guy because initially, he did not post on there and you're right, the board was better then and a lot of the more weak minded posters here now would have never had any voice, there then. 

Eventually VG did make it to G&O and the response was indeed interesting.  It's a marvel he lasted on mayhem, being that that board was a police state moderated by a peak delusion Tom Prince.

Vince has been entertainment ever since. We've all grown far beyond our initial judgement that the dude is a dick, to the true one that he's an amusing character and what he says must be treated with a grain of salt and really, who gives a fuck what the truth is?

A lot of people on this board would initially be considered dicks by anyone who first met them.  It's a place for that type of person.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2015, 07:46:21 PM »
Your dates are mostly off.

In 2003, Ron reset the board.  This is why there are no registered people before 2003.  Not even Ron, himself.  I can't remember whether he turned off guests then or not, what I do remember is that that was when I became a non guest.

After that, almost everything you mentioned happened.

Vince Goodrum was more a citizen of musclemayhem and nobody knew him on this board - at some time after 2003, he appeared first on the supplement board, ten times the obnoxious and delusional character he is now.  He would constantly go at it with a bemused Chris Mason (a legit supplement seller and good fella) and you know - Vince has turned out to not exactly a mogul or noted expert of that industry, so it was of course horrendously without merit.

At the time,  I remember wondering what would happen when G&O finally met this guy because initially, he did not post on there and you're right, the board was better then and a lot of the more weak minded posters here now would have never had any voice, there then. 

Eventually VG did make it to G&O and the response was indeed interesting.  It's a marvel he lasted on mayhem, being that that board was a police state moderated by a peak delusion Tom Prince.

Vince has been entertainment ever since. We've all grown far beyond our initial judgement that the dude is a dick, to the true one that he's an amusing character and what he says must be treated with a grain of salt and really, who gives a fuck what the truth is?

A lot of people on this board would initially be considered dicks by anyone who first met them.  It's a place for that type of person.

When we don't care what the truth is we all might as well stop posting.

Goodrum bullshits and is hardly a nice person. Sure, he provides amusement but usually at his own expense. Now why would someone persist on a forum where he is a laughing stock?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2015, 07:51:10 PM »
x2.  I would name my son Vince and my daughter Goodrum.

*having children requires sexual contact with a real life human female.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2015, 11:05:37 PM »

Now why would someone persist on a forum where he is a laughing stock?

Funny you should ask.

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2015, 01:21:40 AM »

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2015, 02:23:00 AM »

Goodrum bullshits and is hardly a nice person. Sure, he provides amusement but usually at his own expense. Now why would someone persist on a forum where he is a laughing stock?

Lol!!! Basile, why don't you ask yourself this question?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2015, 02:37:11 AM »
"If God didn't want men to be attracted to other men He wouldn't have made cock so delicious."

- Vince Goodrum CSN, MFT

Now, this one I don't wanna believe. But I believe he believes it. So, yeah, I guess I do believe him.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2015, 02:58:49 AM »

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2015, 03:28:52 AM »

fuck me what a churning piss pool of  human DNA that must be

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2015, 03:29:56 AM »
Vince is a good dude...

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2015, 08:59:06 AM »
There is no such thing as bad publicity
Meaning

Literal meaning.
Origin

The idea that no publicity can do harm is clearly open to question. For someone seeking notoriety and a somewhat scandalous reputation, like Marie Lloyd and Mae West in days gone by, or Paris Hilton in our era, that may be true. The shareholders of BP and Toyota, which have both suffered falls in their market price due to worldwide publicizing of their recent difficulties, may feel differently.

'There's no such thing as bad publicity' is often associated with Phineas T. Barnum, the 19th century American showman and circus owner. Barnum was a self-publicist of the first order and never missed an opportunity to present his wares to the public. As with many other supposed quotations, there's no hard evidence to link the 'bad publicity' quotation to him.

The proverbial expression began to be used in the early 20th century. The earliest version that I have found in print is from the US newspaper The Atlanta Constitution, January, 1915:

All publicity is good if it is intelligent.

The thought behind the proverb had been expressed earlier by Oscar Wilde:

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

There's no such thing as bad publicity Probably the most celebrated adapter of the expression was another great wit from the Dublin literary scene, the Irish Republican and "drinker with a writing problem", Brendan Behan. Behan's boisterous lifestyle meant that for him, more than others, there was truth in his opinion that:

There's no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2015, 09:13:56 AM »

That's not polite....I'm adding an extra 30 days to your NAMBLA website as punishment
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2015, 09:27:41 AM »
"If God didn't want men to be attracted to other men He wouldn't have made cock so delicious."

- Vince Goodrum CSN, MFT

Now, this one I don't wanna believe. But I believe he believes it. So, yeah, I guess I do believe him.

it takes a special kind of homosexual to be attracted to a cock, even when it is attached to a cross eyed, fat hairdresser.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2015, 10:15:25 AM »

That's not polite....I'm adding an extra 30 days to your NAMBLA website as punishment

Vince, are you sure you aren't breaking any laws with what you did?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2015, 10:44:58 AM »

Moxie. I like that shit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2015, 01:09:58 PM »
Moxie. I like that shit.

This post made me drink, smoke, play the ponies, and bathe next to finger guard free electrical appliances.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2015, 08:01:00 PM »

I like how basile owns enough of that vacant lot you call a brain for you to *pay* money to register a domain in his name.

who's really winning here?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2015, 05:00:25 AM »
I like how basile owns enough of that vacant lot you call a brain for you to *pay* money to register a domain in his name.

who's really winning here?

Me.... ;D
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2015, 12:00:34 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2015, 12:03:05 PM »

Me.... ;D

Vince, in all seriousness, you shoudl be careful. What youre doing may be considered libel or slander or something of that nature.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2015, 12:35:15 PM »
Vince, in all seriousness, you shoudl be careful. What youre doing may be considered libel or slander or something of that nature.

Goodrum is like Gustavo Fring. The FBI do not dare to touch him.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2015, 02:12:43 PM »
vince was the victor richards of the 00s

Vince is better. He competed.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2015, 07:05:13 PM »
Vince, in all seriousness, you should be careful. What you're doing may be considered libel or slander or something of that nature.

An intelligent person would not defame someone so openly. We have to conclude that Goodrum is somewhat handicapped re good sense.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2015, 08:23:51 PM »
Vince, are you sure you aren't breaking any laws with what you did?

Once Goodrum has an agenda he cares little for petty things like fairness and the law. He behaves like a woman scorned. All the crap that is sent his way has to find a scapegoat and on Getbig that is me. He accuses me of doing things that I never do. I don't attack his ex partner and I never make racist remarks to anyone, period. What a total dork.