Author Topic: 2012 Olympia - Free Webcast of the Olympia info  (Read 20494 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2012 Olympia - Free Webcast of the Olympia info
« on: August 24, 2012, 02:56:06 PM »
Bodybuilding.com Announces Exclusive 2012 Olympia Webcast

Boise, ID - August 24, 2012 - Bodybuilding.com, the Internet's most-visited bodybuilding and fitness site and largest online retailer of nutritional supplements, will once again offer a free worldwide webcast of Joe Weider's 2012 Olympia Weekend, presented by MuscleTech.

With one of the best lineups of athletes in the contest's 46-year history and more than $1 million in prize money, the 2012 Olympia is a must-see event. Thanks to the live webcast, everyone can tune in!

Bodybuilding.com will webcast live September 28-29, 2012, from the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada beginning at 6:30 p.m. Pacific Time (9:30 ET) both Friday and Saturday nights.

The webcast kicks off Friday with an insightful pre-show discussion from industry expert Dr. Layne Norton and veteran bodybuilding commentator Larry Pepe. Training experts Neil Hill and Kris Gethin will also make cameo appearances to provide additional insight and commentary.

The competition begins with the beautiful ladies, featuring: Fitness Olympia, Ms. Olympia, and Bikini Olympia finals, followed by the Mr. Olympia Open Judging round.

Co-hosts Carla Sanchez (professional IFBB Fitness competitor and coach) and Dina Al-Sabah (professional IFBB Figure & Bikini Competitor and fitness model) will announce the women's competitions.

The winners of the 2012 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards (24 different awards, including Brand of the Year, Supplement of the Year, etc.) will be announced during the webcasts. The Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards have set the standard for recognition of the best products and brands in the fitness and supplement industry for the past eight years.

On Saturday, September 29th, the webcast coverage will culminate with bodybuilding's biggest annual show: The Mr. Olympia Finals. Reigning champion Phil Heath will battle to defend his title against fierce challengers, including the formidable Kai Greene and the reigning Arnold Classic Champion, Branch Warren.

The Saturday coverage will also include the beautifully sculpted women of the Figure Olympia and the men's 212 Showdown (men's bodybuilding lighter weight division).

More info here!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: 2012 Olympia - Free Webcast of the Olympia info
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 03:00:35 PM »
bless your heart, Ron

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 03:01:23 PM »
They Did an awesome job last year , gOtta make sure I sent the girlfriend out with her girlfriends so she dOes t interrupt my streaming

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 03:01:41 PM »
Thank you, big Ron

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 03:52:14 PM »
They Did an awesome job last year , gOtta make sure I sent the girlfriend out with her girlfriends so she dOes t interrupt my steaming

:o

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 03:55:28 PM »
bodybuilding is shit

muscletech products suck

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 04:50:52 PM »
cant wait!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 06:16:59 PM »

Boise, ID - August 24, 2012 - Bodybuilding.com, the Internet's most-visited bodybuilding and fitness site and largest online retailer of nutritional supplements, will once again offer a free worldwide webcast of Joe Weider's 2012 Olympia Weekend, presented by MuscleTech.

With one of the best lineups of athletes in the contest's 46-year history and more than $1 million in prize money, the 2012 Olympia is a must-see event. Thanks to the live webcast, everyone can tune in!

Bodybuilding.com will webcast live September 28-29, 2012, from the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada beginning at 6:30 p.m. Pacific Time (9:30 ET) both Friday and Saturday nights.

The webcast kicks off Friday with an insightful pre-show discussion from industry expert Dr. Layne Norton and veteran bodybuilding commentator Larry Pepe. Training experts Neil Hill and Kris Gethin will also make cameo appearances to provide additional insight and commentary.

The competition begins with the beautiful ladies, featuring: Fitness Olympia, Ms. Olympia, and Bikini Olympia finals, followed by the Mr. Olympia Open Judging round.

Co-hosts Carla Sanchez (professional IFBB Fitness competitor and coach) and Dina Al-Sabah (professional IFBB Figure & Bikini Competitor and fitness model) will announce the women's competitions.

The winners of the 2012 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards (24 different awards, including Brand of the Year, Supplement of the Year, etc.) will be announced during the webcasts. The Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards have set the standard for recognition of the best products and brands in the fitness and supplement industry for the past eight years.

On Saturday, September 29th, the webcast coverage will culminate with bodybuilding's biggest annual show: The Mr. Olympia Finals. Reigning champion Phil Heath will battle to defend his title against fierce challengers, including the formidable Kai Greene and the reigning Arnold Classic Champion, Branch Warren.

The Saturday coverage will also include the beautifully sculpted women of the Figure Olympia and the men's 212 Showdown (men's bodybuilding lighter weight division).

WTF . . . Cameos by Kris Gethin ??? When the fuck did he become an expert? What next, play by play commentary by The True Adonis and back stage access By 240?

Has Steve bought all the talent and when will he buy the webcast?

THE BEEF

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 06:28:01 PM »
I can't wait to see bob chicks clown suit this year, I mean Mr Olympia tuxedo

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 06:36:48 PM »
Ordinarily I`d be excited to get such a riveting high valued protect free of charge, however since I`m a loyal getbigger I shall decline a competitors offer. In fact to show my true dedication I`ll take no interest in the contest or any threads referencing it.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 06:51:33 PM »

The webcast kicks off Friday with an insightful pre-show discussion from industry expert Dr. Layne Norton and veteran bodybuilding commentator Larry Pepe. Training experts Neil Hill and Kris Gethin will also make cameo appearances to provide additional insight and

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 07:14:05 PM »
Already stocked up with ample amount of lube and tissues (no homo)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2012, 04:23:40 PM »
WTF . . . Cameos by Kris Gethin ??? When the fuck did he become an expert? What next, play by play commentary by The True Adonis and back stage access By 240? Has Steve bought all the talent and when will he buy the webcast? THE BEEF

Will be glad to see Kris Gethin again, as yes, he is an expert on training (trains people all over Europe, and even India).   And he knows his bodybuilding peeps.  And is a member of Bodybuilding.com! 

So for all of you who can't make it to Vegas, we are grateful that bodybuilding.com is providing us with a free webcast.  This isnt that simple backstage.  You have a multitude of computers, 3 T-1 lines (or more than that to prevent failure), and quiet a specialized staff to make it work well, as well as four video cameras hooked up.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2012, 06:35:26 PM »
Is it in HD Quality this year ? or still blurry low resolution streaming ?.
TEAM WOLF

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 06:39:18 PM »
I hope it is HD quality.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 08:31:10 PM »
Good stuff Ron...I`ll be watching for sure.......thanks!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 01:47:49 AM »

Great news !!

I really appreciate them for offering the world wide webcast, that's the way it should be done  8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 01:50:46 AM »

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2012, 02:51:11 AM »
DTP . . . :)

THE BEEF

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 04:48:15 AM »
Ron will you acknowledge my presence and welcome me into the grand circle of schmoes in full membership?

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2012, 06:28:16 AM »
DTP . . . :)

THE BEEF

Oh brother...guy didn't reach any of his rep goals.  Hope he is going to put all his weights away.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 11:06:04 AM »
Ron will you acknowledge my presence and welcome me into the grand circle of schmoes in full membership?

When i see you at the 2012 Olympia, you can qualify.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2012, 11:18:36 AM »
Oh brother...guy didn't reach any of his rep goals.  Hope he is going to put all his weights away.
Good point, he needs to choose a lighter weight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2012, 11:22:49 AM »
i miss the days when teams of getbiggers would circle the expos with a scale in the backpack... asking pros what they weigh, then asking them to back it up.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2012, 11:51:04 AM »
Ya he did, he only missed 1. He was doing 30 reps, 20 reps, 10reps. 5 reps, 5 reps, 5 reps. Considering he was super setting and resting very little, I would say that was pretty hard workout.