Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 50278 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #325 on: February 02, 2023, 11:13:38 AM »
You've never been to Europe and don't know what you're talking about.

Countries like Czechia and Slovenia are 100x more comfy than America.  Life just feels easier and better over there -- everything's cheaper, the food is better, the people are more relaxed, medical care won't bankrupt you, there are no Hebrews and not many Muslims, etc.

Countries like Serbia and Croatia are 100x freer than America.  You can smoke indoors at bars and cafes, buy steroids OTC, speak publicly about topics that are "forbidden" in America, own guns to your heart's content, etc. 

It's only France, Germany, Sweden, and the UK that are irredeemably cucked.  Everywhere else in based Evropa is still fine.  America is a terrible place to live.

You don't where I have and haven't been, peter puffer. 

Stop denying that your entire continent of beta manlets bows to the Muslims. 
~

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: February 02, 2023, 11:46:40 AM »

https://theconversation.com/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-115894

White Americans are doing so much better on the other hand right. RIP

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: February 02, 2023, 11:51:08 AM »

Muh Muslims.   ::)

If you avoid large cities in the UK, Germany, Sweden, and France, you can live in Europe for decades and never even see a Mosque.

Even England, which is the most irreversibly cucked nation, is 82% white.  The US is, what, 50% white?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #328 on: February 02, 2023, 11:51:50 AM »
https://theconversation.com/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-115894

White Americans are doing so much better on the other hand right. RIP

"We're gonna WIN WIN WIN !!!" hahahaa ;D

P.S. That's California, not some slum in Mumbai

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: February 02, 2023, 11:52:04 AM »
Right, that's why Americans emigrate to Europe in droves ::)

Europe and their Muslim overlords can fuck off.

Americans tend not to emigrate anywhere as they'd have to pay 2 sets of taxes on their wages if living abroad. Firstly taxes in the country they're working in and then taxes on the remainder to the IRS. The alternative is giving up their US citizenship.

Americans get a shitty deal.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #330 on: February 02, 2023, 12:16:50 PM »
Leo and Schlong-Levity...

lev·i·ty

/ˈlevədē/
noun

humor or frivolity, especially the treatment of a serious matter with humor

I personally enjoyed calling him Theo and Thongevity

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #331 on: February 02, 2023, 12:24:58 PM »
I persoanlly enjoy calling him Theo and Thongevity

Tony is still alive  with a small cock, the other died with blood all over his small cock

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #332 on: February 02, 2023, 12:26:09 PM »
I have now watched a video with them in it. Seems like nice people to me.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #333 on: February 02, 2023, 12:32:28 PM »
Tony is still alive  with a small cock, the other died with blood all over his small cock

True. Very true. Imagine visiting Thailand and still having the smallest cock in the country? How embarrassing!

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: February 02, 2023, 12:53:40 PM »
True. Very true. Imagine visiting Thailand and still having the smallest cock in the country? How embarrassing!

That is indeed embarrassing

What really took place was, Tony and Leo were arguing about their cock sizes hence Leo was found dead with no pants on, fight broke out and Tony had to be the “bigger man” and killed Leo. Tony isn’t going to let the truth come out and what the true motive was which was “cock size comparisons”

That is what lead to Tony killing Leo

Side note : the Thai tranny had a bigger cock than leo which did not help the cause of Leo getting pissy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #335 on: February 02, 2023, 12:59:24 PM »
 ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #336 on: February 02, 2023, 01:26:58 PM »
After seeing those uncensored pictures of him in the room, I think he was definitely murdered.

It reminds me of corpses seen in the aftermath of war. There is no way a person can do that to themselves. Someone surely did a number on him.

Link to picture please

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #337 on: February 02, 2023, 03:37:39 PM »

Hahahah

That is indeed embarrassing

What really took place was, Tony and Leo were arguing about their cock sizes hence Leo was found dead with no pants on, fight broke out and Tony had to be the “bigger man” and killed Leo. Tony isn’t going to let the truth come out and what the true motive was which was “cock size comparisons”

That is what lead to Tony killing Leo

Side note : the Thai tranny had a bigger cock than leo which did not help the cause of Leo getting pissy

Haha wonderful, Prob not far off.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #338 on: February 02, 2023, 05:36:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0wy9vNGQQKZswpJWii6deAeV4gVdBpH8jkw74T2QfbwVrzxD6huL7AG39LwoXr2FCl&id=100026627663982&mibextid=unz460

wow that's horrible and embarrassing, pictures of his nude dead body are now on the net forever :-[

i hope we can learn what happened to him, anything is possible

E
E

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #339 on: February 02, 2023, 05:44:13 PM »
How long before Tony flees Thailand?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: February 02, 2023, 07:01:34 PM »
I agree with this but also think that there's 2 Thailands.

One is for people living on the edge and to whom bad thing happen. One is for boring farts who don't sail close to the edge and whose most excitement is getting pulled over in a police checkpoint and let go.

As for cheap - I don't know to be honest. The closer you want your lifestyle to that of Western standards, the more expensive it gets. Cars are REALLY expensive in Thailand, you have to factor in healthcare costs - which are free to many in places like Europe. Property is cheap but then the second hand property market is dead, so don't expect to be able to resell. Stuff tourists do is cheap - but living in Thailand, well that's a different matter.

That's why i lived near Phuket.

It's a completely different region.

I stayed as far away from Bangkok and Pattaya as possible.

I'd never live there again, but it has its perks a few weeks at a time.

I'm an entrepreneur who is self-made, not much chance to do what i do in Thailand.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: February 02, 2023, 07:08:04 PM »
Sounds like you have experience from some of the South American countries you have visited. 

In the end there won't be any real investigation on Leo's death.  It's like they're covering it up from the start.

Very true, i think the fact that i lived in Venezuela and Mexico prior to Thailand really helped me understand the way everything works in these places.

I will say Thailand is safer and easier to get along with people than Latin America.

I did feel welcome by 90% of the Thai people, can't say that for any Latin American country i've been too.

I'm also very nice and honor local customs. Never start trouble or act like a typical American tourist.

I never got into much trouble at all, but i watched a lot of my colleagues, who were from all over the planet get in a world of shit many times.

My problem was that there is no due process and things just get swept under the rug.

You just lose your ass, take your lumps and keep walking.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: February 02, 2023, 07:16:35 PM »
For better or for worse, you can just bribe your way out of legal issues.  IF you have the money.  If not, then yes you’re fucked and there’s little you can do.

Thailand was incredible and if I was a software developer or someone who could work remotely I’d consider moving there for a few years.  The food was absolutely incredible, so flavorful it seemed like a hallucination.  I gained 14lbs in 11 days because I couldn’t do anything but stuff my face with all the flavorful street offerings. 

Just walking down the street, every little hole in the wall place has its own few specialty dishes, each costing about 50baht which was like $1.50 at the time. 

THAT SAID, 90% of westerners who move there do so to fuck kids or prostitutes, i feel like

I've offered over $100 USD to get out of traffic tickets, doesn't work. They laughed at me.

In Mexico you can get pulled over while being hammered drunk, driving the wrong way down the street and get off for < $100.

There is a hierarchy on fresh seafood, so you have to know the right places to get fresh food in Thailand. I had food poisoning so many times in Thailand that i was taking medication almost year round to combat it. They do not have the same cleanliness as most places. A lady offered me a piece of BBQ pork that had been covered in flies, no thanks.

You are right though, i avoided Americans (specifically older white men) completely, because of their weird reasons for being there.

I had a local Thai man offer me his 15 year old daughter one time. That was a very weird experience. But considering how poor the rural country folks are, it didn't surprise me.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: February 02, 2023, 07:26:29 PM »
No thanks to these places

If it’s in Asia, I much prefer Osaka, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Macau

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #344 on: February 02, 2023, 07:27:37 PM »
I've offered over $100 USD to get out of traffic tickets, doesn't work. They laughed at me.

In Mexico you can get pulled over while being hammered drunk, driving the wrong way down the street and get off for < $100.

There is a hierarchy on fresh seafood, so you have to know the right places to get fresh food in Thailand. I had food poisoning so many times in Thailand that i was taking medication almost year round to combat it. They do not have the same cleanliness as most places. A lady offered me a piece of BBQ pork that had been covered in flies, no thanks.

You are right though, i avoided Americans (specifically older white men) completely, because of their weird reasons for being there.

I had a local Thai man offer me his 15 year old daughter one time. That was a very weird experience. But considering how poor the rural country folks are, it didn't surprise me.

I'd have a hard time not beating that man to death with a hammer.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: February 02, 2023, 07:57:16 PM »
I'd have a hard time not beating that man to death with a hammer.

It's crazy.

So many farmers and country folks are so poor they regularly offer up their daughters. This is also where the ladyboys enter the scene. No daughter? Just use your son.

That's how the prostitutes get started.

And it's not frowned upon at all.

Hookers in Thailand aren't much different than a waitress or bartender here in the states.

Not an ideal job, but not a big deal either.

Oddly enough, i stayed far away from that stuff. It was easy to nail a decent looking Thai chick with a little charm.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #346 on: February 03, 2023, 03:18:00 AM »
It's crazy.

So many farmers and country folks are so poor they regularly offer up their daughters. This is also where the ladyboys enter the scene. No daughter? Just use your son.

That's how the prostitutes get started.

And it's not frowned upon at all.

Hookers in Thailand aren't much different than a waitress or bartender here in the states.

Not an ideal job, but not a big deal either.

Oddly enough, i stayed far away from that stuff. It was easy to nail a decent looking Thai chick with a little charm.

As beautiful as parts of Thailand are I couldn’t bring myself to be in a place where people offer their children for sex and ladyboys are common place, I’m to fucking crazy to deal with that and not drop the hammer on a daily basis. Weird how people can do such things like sell their children or be the one buying the child and then not even think about it a day later. DISGUSTING FUCKING FREAKS.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #347 on: February 03, 2023, 07:29:40 AM »
Americans tend not to emigrate anywhere as they'd have to pay 2 sets of taxes on their wages if living abroad. Firstly taxes in the country they're working in and then taxes on the remainder to the IRS. The alternative is giving up their US citizenship.

Americans get a shitty deal.

Yeah, that's really why Americans don't renounce their citizenship to live elsewhere  ::)

For all the complaining done by phags, snowflakes, and terrorists around the world, the USA is where they only wish they could live.
~

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #348 on: February 03, 2023, 07:48:12 AM »
"We're gonna WIN WIN WIN !!!" hahahaa ;D

P.S. That's California, not some slum in Mumbai

only imagine what chaos' trailer park looks like if this is coach's neighborhood.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #349 on: February 03, 2023, 07:49:21 AM »
:D