Author Topic: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road  (Read 34158 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2013, 09:28:22 AM »
Despicable human being who should be beaten with shoes

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2013, 09:29:40 AM »
old lady is jay-walking and gets hit and killed, now the family wants somebody else to "pay" for the old lady's stupidity.

typical in a county with too many lawyers and not enough engineers.

instead of making their own money, they'd rather take the money from others.

Its unamerican for you to say that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2013, 09:46:17 AM »
Pay attention to the road you whore.  Yesterday I was a split second away from punching some whore in the face.  She was stopped ahead of me at a stop light and I can see her combing her hair.  The light turns green and she's still brushing.  I honk my car and she continues brushing.  I put my car in park and was about to open the door and get to and she then realizes the light is green and bolts off.  I was fucking furious.  This whore had no choice but to comb her hair driving?

Yes.  Always.

Honey, you've been working on your look for the last 3 hours.  Whatever ugly you're trying to get rid of is either gone for good or there to stay.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2013, 09:57:15 AM »
if you kill someone you might as well stop posting pics on the internet to look like your enjoying life out of respect

She's likely very upset the woman dented the Porsche Cayenne daddy bought her. 

She and Jaun Morel can now swap stories.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2013, 10:42:35 AM »
^^
SECOND time I've seen you DEFENDING cell-phone distracted drivers who cause death!!!  What's up with you, you can't WAIT to talk when you're not driving, or you did the same thing??

find me the first

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2013, 10:44:29 AM »
if you kill someone you might as well stop posting pics on the internet to look like your enjoying life out of respect

Yeah, for like a day or two...tops.  The broad that died was like 90, she may have done her a favor.  Maybe she had cancer or some other disease?  Maybe Nagrani is actually a hero for putting this woman out of misery?   ::)

Serously, what do you want to do execute this hot little dime piece?  She fucked up and the fucked up criminal justice system we have in this ridiculous country we live in let her off easy.  Dems da breaks.  

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2013, 10:45:50 AM »
old lady is jay-walking and gets hit and killed, now the family wants somebody else to "pay" for the old lady's stupidity.

this. Lol at grandma crossing highways lmao. Probably asked for it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2013, 10:48:42 AM »
???

haha... current "reality" TV is getting us there tho.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2013, 11:03:23 AM »
She did break the law. That is inattentive driving. In most states that is at the minimum careless driving if it wasn't a conscience decision to drive dangerously. She made a conscience decision to retrieve a phone making her act reckless. Different states use different verbiage but it's not semantically different.  In civil court she is going to lose big.
no she did not, you making shit up here, the verdict is out by law and lawyers that she broke no law.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2013, 11:06:01 AM »
Yeah, how did the phone get on the floor? She was using it and she dropped it. And since it's illegal to use a phone while driving, why did she need to pick it up? You can play naive all you like, we all know she was using her phone, she admitted it, but due to some bulshit law, her statement wasn't used in court.   The woman is a typical spoiled, self centered narcissist who probably masturbates to images of herself.  It comes as no surprise that such a conceited individual would run down some poor old lady simply because she is so self absorbed other human beings rarely come up on her radar unless they can offer her something she wants.
dude. Chill. Shit happens, people get killed. Life goes on. You need to chill out, relax. You are way to bitter and you get on that moral high horse and everyone just tunes you out. We get it, youve had some serious issues in your life that werent necessarily your fault. But oart of being a man is overcoming the anger and rage, and moving on, bouncing back and picking yourself back up.

You wont move on... it consumes you and now you see yourself as some kind of crusader of good, when in reality youre just a broken and bitter man who cant accept that shitty things happen to good people for absolutely no reason and there is zero way to control or stop it...

so instead youre constantly pointing the finger, trying to find someone or something to blame for all the injustices that befall otherwise innocent people.

Let it go..... its going to ruin your life and those around you worse than any tragedy youve faced in your lifetime. No one wants to be with a bitter, miserable person.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2013, 11:08:59 AM »
Imagine killing a person with your car and cleaning their blood, flesh and hair off your grill, then walking free, disgusting.  She should be in jail and not be allowed to drive when she gets out.      

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2013, 11:11:19 AM »
dude. Chill. Shit happens, people get killed. Life goes on. You need to chill out, relax. You are way to bitter and you get on that moral high horse and everyone just tunes you out. We get it, youve had some serious issues in your life that werent necessarily your fault. But oart of being a man is overcoming the anger and rage, and moving on, bouncing back and picking yourself back up.

You wont move on... it consumes you and now you see yourself as some kind of crusader of good, when in reality youre just a broken and bitter man who cant accept that shitty things happen to good people for absolutely no reason and there is zero way to control or stop it...

so instead youre constantly pointing the finger, trying to find someone or something to blame for all the injustices that befall otherwise innocent people.

Let it go..... its going to ruin your life and those around you worse than any tragedy youve faced in your lifetime. No one wants to be with a bitter, miserable person.

X1,000,0000!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2013, 11:11:46 AM »

POST OF THE YEAR, AMEN BROTHER

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2013, 11:14:41 AM »
Imagine killing a person with your car and cleaning their blood, flesh and hair off your grill, then walking free, disgusting.  She should be in jail and not be allowed to drive when she gets out.      
JAIL? no man, she had no intentions of hurting anyone, take her license away = good idea and a harsher punishment? yes but not jail, jail is for bad people with evil intentions.

Dumb people should still be have consequences but in a different manner not behind bars.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2013, 11:14:47 AM »
if she'd hit some homeless drunk bum jay-walking on the highway, nobody would say anything.

but it's somebody's grandma who wandering along on the highway and everybody is pissed.

now the grandma's family wants somebody to 'pay'. typical. ::)

Nicole should sue the family of the old lady for letting her out of the house.... because in America, that's what we do to earn money... we don't earn it.. we sue people and try to take it away from others who did.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2013, 11:27:52 AM »
no she did not, you making shit up here, the verdict is out by law and lawyers that she broke no law.

she would be jailed in most european countries for driving without due care/reckless driving...

if your eyes arent on the road and you cause a death you may as well hang your self, cause your a real peace of shit, theres no defending this in my eyes

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2013, 11:30:38 AM »
JAIL? no man, she had no intentions of hurting anyone, take her license away = good idea and a harsher punishment? yes but not jail, jail is for bad people with evil intentions.

Dumb people should still be have consequences but in a different manner not behind bars.

Drunks have no intentions of hurting anyone while driving, they just make stupid decisions much the same way Nicole did. Being inattentive is just as bad as driving under the influence.  Both deserve jail time when they kill someone.    

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2013, 11:32:38 AM »
No pics of the killer's tits? What happened to my Getbig?

Disregard, I just browsed the entire thread.  Carry on.
a

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2013, 11:33:04 AM »
Drunks have no intentions of hurting anyone while driving, they just make stupid decisions much the same way Nicole did. Being inattentive is just as bad as driving under the influence.  Both deserve jail time when they kill someone.    
I dont know about that. Most of the time a will to kill/die is there first and they just use alcohol to move ahead. Again even when you re drunk, you re still conscious...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2013, 11:35:15 AM »
well technically neither does someone waving a machine gun in the air and killing 3 other humans.

play dumb if you want but those 2 actions are not comparable.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2013, 11:36:03 AM »

Great post!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2013, 11:41:36 AM »
I dont know about that. Most of the time a will to kill/die is there first and they just use alcohol to move ahead. Again even when you re drunk, you re still conscious...
bro. There isnt always a subconscious motive in everything kike you believe.  I know youre trying to explain why people do the dumb sbit rhey do but many times its literally brainless lack of thought.

a lot of people use drugs and alcohol not to kill themselves/others/pain but simply because their brain is addicted to the neurotransmitters released by using the drugs. It overrides your self preservation impulses.

drugs and alcohol will override your basic human impulses. rhere is much more at play than just psychological issues. Expand your learning outside to a broader view of psychology

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2013, 11:49:34 AM »
bro. There isnt always a subconscious motive in everything kike you believe.  I know youre trying to explain why people do the dumb sbit rhey do but many times its literally brainless lack of thought.

a lot of people use drugs and alcohol not to kill themselves/others/pain but simply because their brain is addicted to the neurotransmitters released by using the drugs. It overrides your self preservation impulses.

drugs and alcohol will override your basic human impulses. rhere is much more at play than just psychological issues. Expand your learning outside to a broader view of psychology
dam bro, on the ball today or what  ;)

schooling our resident fanatics today.  :D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2013, 12:09:20 PM »
find me the first
^^
As requested... ;)
    Getbig Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road    on: Today at 03:15:47 AM

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2013, 12:18:30 PM »
it was an accident - why punish her further?

besides, the old lady should have looked both ways before darting onto the road - talk about reckless . . .

imagine if Nagrani had been forced to swerve around her and struck innocent bystanders?

there's no sense in football playing it now - mistakes were made; life goes on