Author Topic: Help with Tren A, Prop, and Winny Cycle  (Read 1365 times)

PlexIron

• Getbig I
Help with Tren A, Prop, and Winny Cycle
« on: December 31, 2006, 07:17:58 AM »
I've done a couple of cycles already just using Test E and EQ and would like to diet down and keep as much muscle as I can. I want to run Tren + Winny but my question is what should my dosages be. I plan on pinning Tren but want to use oral Winny b/c I do not want to pin that much. And would it be possible to use Tren and Test Prop in the same syringe to keep from having to pin another time? Also I'm 24 years old and 5'11 230lbs with probably 13% bodyfat. I am different in that I gain fat and retain water extremely easily. That is why I'm not real fond of using Test and Deca. I would like to stay more with the Tren and Winny and those types of AAS. My diet that I just started is very lean, around 6 meals a day with low to moderate carbs with high protein. I appreciate any advice on the daily dosages of each.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Help with Tren A, Prop, and Winny Cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 07:21:22 AM »
  Tren and Prop together is gona hurt in my opinion...Maybe not,but the BA in the tren will hurt plus the prop always hurts.Maybe it won't matter just a thought.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 09:58:19 AM »
You can mix the 2 into one shot, but like gtbro said it may hurt a bit. If it does hurt a bit too much, try cutting it with some sterile oil or b12. Also, what are your goals with this cycle?

Here is an example of how you can run it. It's a pretty rough layout IMO because I don't know your history or what kind of doses you are thinking of nor the goals of the cycle. Let me know and I'll do a little better, but if this is all you need then that's great too.

wk 1-12 prop 100mg/eod
wk 1-8 or 12 tren-a 50mg/eod
wk 5-12 winny 50mg/ed
wk 1-12 arimidex 0.5mg/eod

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 10:16:54 AM »
  Tren and Prop together is gona hurt in my opinion...Maybe not,but the BA in the tren will hurt plus the prop always hurts.Maybe it won't matter just a thought.
it  just could be a little painfull !
w

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 01:32:59 AM »
it  just could be a little painfull !

"A little painful"...FUCK.  Have fun