Author Topic: Psychological Warfare....pwnage  (Read 8669 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Psychological Warfare....pwnage
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2010, 04:02:06 AM »
I totally agree..... we would either have them pay cash, or hold the purchase if they used a CC... sad but some of our locations got burned.  They would try the same scam EVERY year of ordering a bunch of treadmills, via the internet and with bogus cc info and want us to ship them to them.....I went back and forth with one of them for months, just to annoy him and had the price as triple the real one, him still saying ok, ship it.....haha.... then I just went off on him......idiots.
People from Ghana do this with computers...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2010, 04:02:59 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2010, 04:06:28 AM »
good work wiggs.

X2.....fuck those burritos...I hate Mexicans even more than muslims

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2010, 04:09:31 AM »
you're black?

no im white but had 1300+ high SAT's + college degrees and still counts for jack shit in 'todays economy'  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2010, 04:16:04 AM »
no im white but had 1300+ high SAT's + college degrees and still counts for jack shit in 'todays economy'  ::)
sooo right...hell, having 1300+ SAT doesn't mean jack in college either...I know of a dude who had 1500+ and he tried to burn down a dorm...

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2010, 10:24:15 AM »
ive sold cars for years so i interact with all races everyday. to me
arabs and indians are the absolute worst-they seem to hate whites, they are totally rude and always want sumthin for nothin, at my dealership we have white, black and koreans workin there.
we actually a have  an up system were we all hate workin with them so much we rotate who has to work with  them when they come in..noone wants to work with them. at all ..i mean noone!! even though most can buy...thats realy bad since we get paid on commision but they are just not worth all the shit u have to deal with!!

3rd worst r japenese- again rude want sumthin for nothin, but can usually buy
4th- blacks 95% of the time sooo stupid and bring there 6 crying babys in with them. and most on federal assitance or disability but they can dunk a basketball
5th- mexicans just plain super stupid cant understand anything. usually can hardly understand or talk english. hardly ever can they actually buy!!
everybody practically fights over the white people to try get them to work with.
they usually have there shit together and can actually buy

95% of the time i find stereotypes are totally true like it or not, i think most people who deal with the general public  on an everyday basis would  agree!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2010, 10:33:06 AM »
    So about an hour ago I went to my apartment complex "gym".  Besides the Bo-flex like machine, there is a drink machine, two treadmills, two bikes and two televisions controlled with one remote.  As I walk in, there is a half mexican/half white kid on the treadmill he's about 21-25.  He hadn't started he was standing on it, going through all the options.  Next to the Bo-flex looking machine was a 5'2 inch mexican broad in a sweater and jeans flipping through the channels on the remote.  

I walked in and went directly to the machine I always go to (treadmill closest to the wall).  As I begin, in my peripheral vision I see the kid look back at the woman and shrugging his shoulders and points to the other two bikes in the room.  She doesn't agree and is upset and sits on a bunch of mats in the corner of the room.  I chuckle to myself and look up at the tv and in doing so the c u n t changes both channels to Spanish speaking channels...

Not wanting to meltdown and go guy on her I smiled to myself and just stared straight ahead out the window and continued my cardio.  I noticed during my session the kid kept looking to see how much more time I had left.  At around 20 min in, he turned and asked the broad to get him a drink from the machine and when he did that, I changed the time on my machine and added 15 min.  The dumbass didn't notice it and assumed it was still on 30 min.  

The closer I got to 30 min the more often he glanced over.  When it got to 30 min and I kept going, he huffed and puffed and slapped the "STOP" button and grabbed his belongings and proceeded to leave.  The egg shaped mexican left the remote on the mat and they exited.  A couple min later they walked by the window and glanced in and I smiled and gave a sarcastic wave and they just turned their heads in anger and proceeded back to their pueblo...

Now before you all get all high and mighty yes, I could have taken the remote, beat the shit out of the kid, etc...nothing is better than fucking with someone's mind and they know there's nothing they can do about it without being confrontational (most people aren't).

I wasn't trying to be a dick, how was I to know a fat chick in jeans and a sweater was going to use a machine?  i would have even used another one but once she pulled the tv trick, I was so pissed I wanted to call the INS.
i read was bah ba bah, " i dont own a portable media device" bah ba bah ;D
A

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2010, 11:36:06 AM »
I live in Australia. Worked in retail.

Indians are the worst. Very painful to deal with. 1000s of questions and not buying.

What I'm thinking is this:

India has a population over 1 billion, 50% of India's population is under 25 and 65% under 35.

That is a population ready to explode there and by 2025 India is expected to have the largest population in the world. The economy there is set to boom.

I'm hoping that this newer more affluent generation will be easier to deal with because with the population expanding they'll be moving out everywhere else over the world.

lol seriously I gave up trying to deal with them. Every time they come in it's the same mind numbing experience. I tried really hard too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2010, 12:09:41 AM »

Hi mexican that can't pick up on sarcasm.

Actually Wiggs, I am neither Mexican nor Hispanic. I'm just another liberal WASP who believes all people should be judged individually. If I dislike a "type" it would be people who are greedy, dishonest or bigots.

magicuser

« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2010, 12:27:54 AM »

crews proves old gus on roids with 0 talent can be fameous

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2010, 01:52:24 AM »
I live in Australia. Worked in retail.

Indians are the worst. Very painful to deal with. 1000s of questions and not buying.

What I'm thinking is this:

India has a population over 1 billion, 50% of India's population is under 25 and 65% under 35.

That is a population ready to explode there and by 2025 India is expected to have the largest population in the world. The economy there is set to boom.

I'm hoping that this newer more affluent generation will be easier to deal with because with the population expanding they'll be moving out everywhere else over the world.

lol seriously I gave up trying to deal with them. Every time they come in it's the same mind numbing

experience. I tried really hard too.
You forgot that the majority of that "booming" population is poor and that there is a huge growing gap of the poor and the very small elite. Also, the newly affluent people don't want to share the wealth...