Author Topic: Psychological Warfare....pwnage  (Read 8668 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Psychological Warfare....pwnage
« on: December 17, 2010, 12:43:49 PM »
     So about an hour ago I went to my apartment complex "gym".  Besides the Bo-flex like machine, there is a drink machine, two treadmills, two bikes and two televisions controlled with one remote.  As I walk in, there is a half mexican/half white kid on the treadmill he's about 21-25.  He hadn't started he was standing on it, going through all the options.  Next to the Bo-flex looking machine was a 5'2 inch mexican broad in a sweater and jeans flipping through the channels on the remote.  

I walked in and went directly to the machine I always go to (treadmill closest to the wall).  As I begin, in my peripheral vision I see the kid look back at the woman and shrugging his shoulders and points to the other two bikes in the room.  She doesn't agree and is upset and sits on a bunch of mats in the corner of the room.  I chuckle to myself and look up at the tv and in doing so the c u n t changes both channels to Spanish speaking channels...

Not wanting to meltdown and go guy on her I smiled to myself and just stared straight ahead out the window and continued my cardio.  I noticed during my session the kid kept looking to see how much more time I had left.  At around 20 min in, he turned and asked the broad to get him a drink from the machine and when he did that, I changed the time on my machine and added 15 min.  The dumbass didn't notice it and assumed it was still on 30 min.  

The closer I got to 30 min the more often he glanced over.  When it got to 30 min and I kept going, he huffed and puffed and slapped the "STOP" button and grabbed his belongings and proceeded to leave.  The egg shaped mexican left the remote on the mat and they exited.  A couple min later they walked by the window and glanced in and I smiled and gave a sarcastic wave and they just turned their heads in anger and proceeded back to their pueblo...

Now before you all get all high and mighty yes, I could have taken the remote, beat the shit out of the kid, etc...nothing is better than fucking with someone's mind and they know there's nothing they can do about it without being confrontational (most people aren't).

I wasn't trying to be a dick, how was I to know a fat chick in jeans and a sweater was going to use a machine?  i would have even used another one but once she pulled the tv trick, I was so pissed I wanted to call the INS.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Psychological Warfare....pwnage
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 12:46:52 PM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 12:55:59 PM »
Good for you wiggs you really showed those two!

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 12:57:19 PM »
    So about an hour ago I went to my apartment complex "gym".  Besides the Bo-flex like machine, there is a drink machine, two treadmills, two bikes and two televisions controlled with one remote.  As I walk in, there is a half mexican/half white kid on the treadmill he's about 21-25.  He hadn't started he was standing on it, going through all the options.  Next to the Bo-flex looking machine was a 5'2 inch mexican broad in a sweater and jeans flipping through the channels on the remote.  

I walked in and went directly to the machine I always go to (treadmill closest to the wall).  As I begin, in my peripheral vision I see the kid look back at the woman and shrugging his shoulders and points to the other two bikes in the room.  She doesn't agree and is upset and sits on a bunch of mats in the corner of the room.  I chuckle to myself and look up at the tv and in doing so the c u n t changes both channels to Spanish speaking channels...

Not wanting to meltdown and go guy on her I smiled to myself and just stared straight ahead out the window and continued my cardio.  I noticed during my session the kid kept looking to see how much more time I had left.  At around 20 min in, he turned and asked the broad to get him a drink from the machine and when he did that, I changed the time on my machine and added 15 min.  The dumbass didn't notice it and assumed it was still on 30 min.  

The closer I got to 30 min the more often he glanced over.  When it got to 30 min and I kept going, he huffed and puffed and slapped the "STOP" button and grabbed his belongings and proceeded to leave.  The egg shaped mexican left the remote on the mat and they exited.  A couple min later they walked by the window and glanced in and I smiled and gave a sarcastic wave and they just turned their heads in anger and proceeded back to their pueblo...

Now before you all get all high and mighty yes, I could have taken the remote, beat the shit out of the kid, etc...nothing is better than fucking with someone's mind and they know there's nothing they can do about it without being confrontational (most people aren't).

I wasn't trying to be a dick, how was I to know a fat chick in jeans and a sweater was going to use a machine?  i would have even used another one but once she pulled the tv trick, I was so pissed I wanted to call the INS.
Im a bit confused niggs. Why did they keep looking over at your machine. Why did they not want you in there? Why did he shrug his shoulders. Did his girl want to use the machine or did they just not want a black man in their presence? Why do the hispanic community and the black community not get along when they have so much in common?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 12:57:36 PM »
Good for you wiggs you really showed those two!

I sure did didn't I?   ;D
Sadly, this will more than likely be the highlight of my day.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 12:58:26 PM »
Don't you ever mess with a black man's TV !!!!!!   ;D  Good jobs Wiggs....

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 12:59:27 PM »
Sounds like you've taken a break off the weed wiggs. You're so bored you're fuckin with mexicans lol.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 01:02:01 PM »
Im a bit confused niggs. Why did they keep looking over at your machine. Why did they not want you in there? Why did he shrug his shoulders. Did his girl want to use the machine or did they just not want a black man in their presence? Why do the hispanic community and the black community not get along when they have so much in common?

It was the kid that was looking at my machine and I assumed it was because she wanted to use it next.  I believe he shrugged his shoulders because they thought how do I have the gall to take a machine which she thought was clearly hers although she wasn't near it.

I don't get along with most Mexican because I believe I'm better than them. That's my reason...I can't speak for the mexicans or hood dwelling blacks, I'm sure it's some sub-human reason.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 01:03:00 PM »
good work wiggs.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 01:03:09 PM »
It was the kid that was looking at my machine and I assumed it was because she wanted to use it next.  I believe he shrugged his shoulders because they thought how do I have the gall to take a machine which she thought was clearly hers although she wasn't near it.

I don't get along with most Mexican because I believe I'm better than them. That's my reason...I can't speak for the mexicans or hood dwelling blacks, I'm sure it's some subhuman reason.
Interesting... a black supremacist. I think Mexicans are weird myself.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 01:05:28 PM »
Interesting... a black supremacist. I think Mexicans are weird myself.

No, I think I'm better than most blacks also. And by better I mean intelligence.

Definitely top 1% in intellect and IQ (I understand that this is more than likely due to the Jew and British gene)...lost fucking cause.

I have no problems with hard working people of any race.  But obviously there are races that are on the short bus on some issues.
Some say I should be out there giving back and helping perhaps they are correct. I'll help those that I see that put forth effort but I'm not dedicating my life to a failing cause. 
I'm not ashamed to be black but I am ashamed of many blacks.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 01:08:59 PM »

Wiggs - do you live in Summerlin?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 01:10:06 PM »
Wiggs - do you live in Summerlin?

No

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 01:10:31 PM »
No, I think I'm better than most blacks also. And by better I mean intelligence.

Definitely top 1% in intellect and IQ ( I understand that this is more than likely due to the Jew and British gene)...lost fucking cause.

I have no problems with hard working people of any race.  But obviously there are races that are on the short bus on some issues.

What would a man need to score for that?  85, 90 ?   ;D

;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 01:11:57 PM »
What would a man need to score for that?  85, 90 ?   ;D

;)

See what I mean?... ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 01:13:24 PM »
See what I mean?... ;D

You know I'm just joshin'...... you da man and I like the honesty of you, mal, parker and tre.... you guys speak the truth on the race relations when so many others are just too stupid or arrogant to.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 01:16:39 PM »
Anyone who denys many of these things is either stupid or in serious denial...
Imagine being me or many other intelligent blacks and have to deal with this shit on tv, all forms of media etc...then you have the subhumans perpetuating every stereotype and being proud about it.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 01:16:49 PM »

don't disturb a brothas tv watchin
Is that what you call a chicken head?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 01:19:04 PM »

don't disturb a brothas tv watchin

lol...Hell yes! Leave the man alone...fat c u n t.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 01:19:18 PM »
Anyone who denys many of these things is either stupid or in serious denial...
Imagine being me or many other intelligent blacks and have to deal with this shit on tv, all forms of media etc...then you have the subhumans perpetuating every stereotype and being proud about it.

I hear ya.  I remember so many friends in the service talking about exactly that, how you get lumped in whether you like it or not.  I can relate a bit, not anywhere near the same level, but when I first ventured out into the big-bad world and ended up in Mass for a school.  I had a pretty thick southern accent and the locals, and some in the military would give me shit.....here I was vastly more intelligent and in a military field with a TS/SCI clearance and these dullards trying to make fun of me because I said ya'll....  fucking idiots....

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 01:20:57 PM »
I hear ya.  I remember so many friends in the service talking about exactly that, how you get lumped in whether you like it or not.  I can relate a bit, not anywhere near the same level, but when I first ventured out into the big-bad world and ended up in Mass for a school.  I had a pretty thick southern accent and the locals, and some in the military would give me shit.....here I was vastly more intelligent and in a military field with a TS/SCI clearance and these dullards trying to make fun of me because I said ya'll....  fucking idiots....
I had a Nigerian friend who hates blacks. He would call them NI****. Black Africans usually HATE Black Americans. It is kind of interesting. My friend never fit in with black people but he was raised here with them and then when he went to college broke off into his own group.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2010, 01:23:19 PM »
I hear ya.  I remember so many friends in the service talking about exactly that, how you get lumped in whether you like it or not.  I can relate a bit, not anywhere near the same level, but when I first ventured out into the big-bad world and ended up in Mass for a school.  I had a pretty thick southern accent and the locals, and some in the military would give me shit.....here I was vastly more intelligent and in a military field with a TS/SCI clearance and these dullards trying to make fun of me because I said ya'll....  fucking idiots....

Yep...1330 SATs, college degrees but still get lumped in with the homies...oh well.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2010, 01:23:30 PM »
I had a Nigerian friend who hates blacks. He would call them NI****. Black Africans usually HATE Black Americans. It is kind of interesting. My friend never fit in with black people but he was raised here with them and then when he went to college broke off into his own group.

i noticed that too....some Nigerians would come to my store and they were just blatant about towards my delivery guys...  actually second-guessing if they could trust them, etc... 

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2010, 01:27:14 PM »
i noticed that too....some Nigerians would come to my store and they were just blatant about towards my delivery guys...  actually second-guessing if they could trust them, etc... 
Ironically nigerians aren't the most trustworthy themselves. I think out of all of them Nigerians are the ones i am most weary of. Bunch of fucking criminals if you ask me. All of them trying to use and manipulate people. Don't like them one bit. My friend was the exception and he himself has many of their traits which i am keen of and call him out on when he tries to use them on me.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2010, 01:30:12 PM »
Ironically nigerians aren't the most trustworthy themselves. I think out of all of them Nigerians are the ones i am most weary of. Bunch of fucking criminals if you ask me. All of them trying to use and manipulate people. Don't like them one bit. My friend was the exception and he himself has many of their traits which i am keen of and call him out on when he tries to use them on me.

I totally agree..... we would either have them pay cash, or hold the purchase if they used a CC... sad but some of our locations got burned.  They would try the same scam EVERY year of ordering a bunch of treadmills, via the internet and with bogus cc info and want us to ship them to them.....I went back and forth with one of them for months, just to annoy him and had the price as triple the real one, him still saying ok, ship it.....haha.... then I just went off on him......idiots.