Author Topic: Would it make a diff if your signif other cheated w/ a pretty or ugly person?  (Read 12868 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Dude,

"Hotties" take changes in relationship status pretty hard. Every day people tell them how great they are and when someone finally gets to know them.... bam!! It's over.

People who get too much attention sometimes forget to work on the inside stuff. There's a chick at the gym a lot of guys are trying to run game on, she's very pretty but not attractive at all. Always has a sour puss, can't say hi, won't let people work in between sets, not pleasant to speak to, etc.... but with a bangin' body someone's always going to put up with her for a short time.

Being attractive will get you a lot farther than anything else at the starting gun.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Being attractive will get you a lot farther than anything else at the starting gun.

But if you're ugly on the inside people will eventually find out. :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Dude,

"Hotties" take changes in relationship status pretty hard. Every day people tell them how great they are and when someone finally gets to know them.... bam!! It's over.

People who get too much attention sometimes forget to work on the inside stuff. There's a chick at the gym a lot of guys are trying to run game on, she's very pretty but not attractive at all. Always has a sour puss, can't say hi, won't let people work in between sets, not pleasant to speak to, etc.... but with a bangin' body someone's always going to put up with her for a short time.

Yeah, a short time... but then when they get tired of them they're gone... That's my point.

Maybe she IS the problem.

drkaje

• Getbig V
Yeah, a short time... but then when they get tired of them they're gone... That's my point.

Maybe she IS the problem.

Someone doesn't necessarily have to be a problem for things to not work out, maybe people just don't have a good fit.

We're all messed up in some way, maybe finding someone with a crazy that matches up well with your own is the key. :) Some people DO have too much crazy going on for a successful relationship but maybe that's the exception rather than the rule.

A few years ago this loser was whining about being dumped by his GF for cheating... a lot. I, being a kind, loving and sweet person, asked what the big deal was. This schmuck actually had the balls to say "because I love her", LOL! I said if you loved her you wouldn't have cheated. Haven't quite figured it out but he really sort of stopped talking to me after that. ???

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Someone doesn't necessarily have to be a problem for things to not work out, maybe people just don't have a good fit.

We're all messed up in some way, maybe finding someone with a crazy that matches up well with your own is the key. :) Some people DO have too much crazy going on for a successful relationship but maybe that's the exception rather than the rule.

A few years ago this loser was whining about being dumped by his GF for cheating... a lot. I, being a kind, loving and sweet person, asked what the big deal was. This schmuck actually had the balls to say "because I love her", LOL! I said if you loved her you wouldn't have cheated. Haven't quite figured it out but he really sort of stopped talking to me after that. ???

True... I'm still blaming her.

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Dude,

Where I used to work, there were two C.O.'s that were twins. Banging light skinned sistas.  I would always greet everybody, because i raised to speak to everybody. I would say hi, whenever they came on shift, but they never spoke, I didn't care, at least I could say I had manners. But these chicks were loud mouths, so they looked pretty and petite, but as soon as they opened their mouth, it's all she wrote.

Now I know why they are single...

drkaje

• Getbig V
Where I used to work, there were two C.O.'s that were twins. Banging light skinned sistas.  I would always greet everybody, because i raised to speak to everybody. I would say hi, whenever they came on shift, but they never spoke, I didn't care, at least I could say I had manners. But these chicks were loud mouths, so they looked pretty and petite, but as soon as they opened their mouth, it's all she wrote.

Now I know why they are single...

LOL!

Some people will spend an hour on hair, make-up and clothes before going out and won't take 5 seconds to work on their attitude. :)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
I can agree that I know a couple great looking girls that are real high maintenance and have driven away some real patient guys I also know.  It's sad yet funny to watch, but I have to imagine there are some normal good looking women.  Most probably either pick losers (which happens all the time) or they are the loser.

Doc, they do that shit when I see them at the gym at 6:30 in the morning.
Squishy face retard

drkaje

• Getbig V
I can agree that I know a couple great looking girls that are real high maintenance and have driven away some real patient guys I also know.  It's sad yet funny to watch, but I have to imagine there are some normal good looking women.  Most probably either pick losers (which happens all the time) or they are the loser.

Doc, they do that shit when I see them at the gym at 6:30 in the morning.

It's the frigging gym, not a nightclub.

Hereford

• Getbig V
Maybe the kids were in high school or something?

drkaje

• Getbig V
Maybe the kids were in high school or something?

How many of us are so important that going the amount of time a workout takes without talking on a phone is unreasonable?

Hereford

• Getbig V
Dude I got bitches callin me 27/7 yo....

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Dude I got bitches callin me 27/7 yo....

;D
How'd you get 3 extra hours in a day ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hereford

• Getbig V
The same way your president got those extra 7 states.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
The same way your president got those extra 7 states.
LOL, it's ebonics math. ;D

BTW, I didn't vote for either of those spermswappers.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
LOL!

Some people will spend an hour on hair, make-up and clothes before going out and won't take 5 seconds to work on their attitude. :)

LOL,  actually, one of the women was suppose to come in mid shift, like 7pm, but somebody said make that 8pm, she still has to do her hair and makeup, which was flawless. And sure enough, she came in at 8pm...

Sara

• Getbig II
Multiple?

Maybe it's not them... Maybe it's you.

I'm not saying that I didn't, at some point, do something to allow that to happen.  But it's not that there's something wrong with me as a person.  While I appreciate the, "hottie," compliments, there is much, much more to me.  I've never depended on my looks, or how other see me to get by.  Quite the opposite.  I"m not perfect, but I am intelligent, focused, loyal, and honest. 

Where I do claim culpability is choosing the men that cheated.  I knew in my gut that something was off, but I ignored it because that initial infatuation was so amazing. 

To say that everyone who is attractive is high-maintence, or somehow lacking substance is an undeserved stereo-type. Get to know the person before coming to any conclusions about who they are. 

And your points on people getting by on their looks, therefore not working on themselves as individuals is true for both men and women.  I've known more than one man that has been told how good-looking he is, and uses that as a way to justify some truly apprehensible behavior. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
I'm not saying that I didn't, at some point, do something to allow that to happen.  But it's not that there's something wrong with me as a person.  While I appreciate the, "hottie," compliments, there is much, much more to me.  I've never depended on my looks, or how other see me to get by.  Quite the opposite.  I"m not perfect, but I am intelligent, focused, loyal, and honest. 

Where I do claim culpability is choosing the men that cheated.  I knew in my gut that something was off, but I ignored it because that initial infatuation was so amazing. 

To say that everyone who is attractive is high-maintence, or somehow lacking substance is an undeserved stereo-type. Get to know the person before coming to any conclusions about who they are. 

And your points on people getting by on their looks, therefore not working on themselves as individuals is true for both men and women.  I've known more than one man that has been told how good-looking he is, and uses that as a way to justify some truly apprehensible behavior. 

Nice response.

You should post more often.

Parker

• Getbig V

My god, hot and smart, well there goes that stereotype....

as far as high maintenance, the Great Omarosa, had said that high maintenance means, "you can't maintain it yourself, so therefore you someone to either help you or to pay for it."

In all seriousness the first paragraph was very telling.

drkaje

• Getbig V
My god, hot and smart, well there goes that stereotype....

as far as high maintenance, the Great Omarosa, had said that high maintenance means, "you can't maintain it yourself, so therefore you someone to either help you or to pay for it."

In all seriousness the first paragraph was very telling.

Pics?!

Sara

• Getbig II
Nice response.

You should post more often.

Thanks :)  I'll try.  It's nice to have topics of conversation that interest me and that I feel I have something to contribute. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
There are a couple posted on this board somewhere.... it'd probably be easier to go here......

www.myspace.com/redhot_sara

Great smile!! I don't have a myspace page and can't see any other pics.

Sara

• Getbig II
Great smile!! I don't have a myspace page and can't see any other pics.

Thanks...

Parker

• Getbig V
Thanks :)  I'll try.  It's nice to have topics of conversation that interest me and that I feel I have something to contribute. 

You see this is what I try to do, I try get topics that make one think. But many times the women don't bite, either out of not wanting to make themselves look bad or being hypocritical. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Dude,

LOL one of the best pieces of advice Ive ever gotten is "no matter how hot she is somebody is tired of putting up with her shit" and its so true.