Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 54875 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« on: October 07, 2006, 01:22:22 AM »

Mustafa looks scared.  Looks like he's about to give Milos that pen to the jugular.  Reminiscent of hijackers stabbing someone.

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 02:34:41 AM »
Milos has always stayed in relatively good shape since he retired. Good to see that, it means he takes his training seriously, and derives enjoyment, not just a means to an end.

Apparently planning a comeback of sorts.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 06:37:43 AM »
MM-"Fuck you man, I don't owe you shit" (Middle Eastern Accent)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 09:29:03 AM »
Wow i really hope Milos had nothing to do with the way MM looked in Spain and at the O. He looked as if he forgot to do cardio.
-

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2006, 11:24:45 AM »
the word in So Cal is......

never lend Mishko money & expect for him to pay it back.

Thats what I hear

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2006, 11:26:20 AM »
Well, it aint cheap paying franchise fees, and rent...

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 06:23:57 PM »

Mustafa looks scared.  Looks like he's about to give Milos that pen to the jugular.  Reminiscent of hijackers stabbing someone.

believe you me....Milos had backup just waiting outside the room...

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 06:30:07 PM »
That shot of MM in your avatar is awesome.  Aren't all these people in this loaning money debacle foreigners?  My dad was a foreigner, unfortunately he didn't have the luxury of taking steroids and spending hours in the gym.  He worked his ass off working as a butcher and on automotive assembly lines just to get into college after coming to this country.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 08:53:49 PM »
Milos has always stayed in relatively good shape since he retired. Good to see that, it means he takes his training seriously, and derives enjoyment, not just a means to an end.

Apparently planning a comeback of sorts.

He keeps saying he only has time for like 2 meals a day (I think) - I hope he isn't using too much to keep his shape due to his lack of time...
Motherboy (the band).

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 12:22:47 PM »
the word in So Cal is......

never lend Mishko money & expect for him to pay it back.

Thats what I hear

Not too many people call me Mishko nowadays - so knny187 must be some of my old acquaintances...
Now - can you tell me a single person that landed me a money?

My problem with Mustafa is that after giving him a lot of money and paying for just about everything he asked me for additional loan that would save his gym, family, kids...etc...
After lending him the money (CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT) he simply forgot to pay me back...
Also he threaten me over the phone that he is going to kill me if I tell this to anyone...

That was the reason I publicly made comment in the first place.

Since than I managed to collect some of the money back - by going back stage at the San Francisco (Mustafa called security to come and protect him...) show where he got some prize money.
I also collected his earnings in Australian Grand Prix.

At the Olympia this year I was in the same hotel and after he checked in I waited outside for him to ask him WHEN does he plan to give me the rest of the money...
After few words he took his bag off his shoulders as he looked that he wanted to fight me.
As I had my hands full - I also lower everything I had to the ground and charged at him...

He started yelling POLICE, POLICE...so loudly that many people came out.
He told few people that this maniac wants to kill him - and they should report IF anything happened that Milos Sarcev killed him?!?!

I told the guys that I was simply asking him for the money he owes me and he started telling that it is me who owes him a money and not the other way around??

After that I tried to avoid him but he constantly tried to approach me and start the conversation with me...(in front of Kris Dim , Vince Taylor...etc...)

Anyway, to make long story short - pics in Austria were taken at the Athletes meeting when I approached him to ask for $4000 that he received at the Olympia...He started AGAIN beating around the bush and actually called me some names...

Out of respect to the IFBB, promotor and the athletes - I just walked away...

In the mean time - promotor of the Austrian Grand Prix requested that Mustafa would NOT be allowed to compete - as he OWES MONEY to many people - including the promotor of the show Daniel Hoelzl...
He said that he knows A LOT OF PEOPLE in Austria, Germany, Switzerland...etc who Mustafa played - just like me...

Promotor of the Dutch Grand Prix is just another victim of sweet innocent Mustafa...
His name is Monder Bennour and he could also confirm how Mustafa scams people - who actually sincerely help him...

Now - do I need to go on the net and make myself look bad by revealing some private issues - NO I DON'T...BUT I CHOOSE TO DO SO - for the sake of Mustafa's next few victims...
He does put incredible act and people feel so sorry for him that they almost feel obligated to help poor Mustafa in quest to feed his family...
In the mean time he does have apartments in Jordan, Austria and who knows what else - all paid by people like me, Monder, Daniel...and dozens of others...

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 12:30:23 PM »
Wow !!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 12:30:52 PM »
Wow !!!
my thoughts exactly! i would have never thought Mustafa is like that! :o
bodybuildersreality.com

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 12:32:21 PM »
Wow !!!

Yeah, that's what I was thinkin.  ;D

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 12:32:57 PM »
Mighty con artist...... what a prick thing to do. Mustafa just went down a few notches in my book.
-

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 12:34:29 PM »
Jezz Milos,

you shoulda told me about this i would of have this taken care of in a 'quieter' way...no photogs either...
L

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 12:35:24 PM »
Jezz Milos,

you shoulda told me about this i would of have this taken care of in a 'quieter' way...no photogs either...
:-X
bodybuildersreality.com

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 12:35:39 PM »
Wow, this dude is a real tool, total sociopath. I hope the nuthuggers here will stop promoting him. If he can't pay his bills I don't care how big he is. A sociopath is always a sociopath.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 12:36:13 PM »
Mustafa = A chickenshit son of a bitch

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 12:37:27 PM »
Mustafa needs to get a real job to pay milos back..Subway is hiring these days.. ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 12:37:44 PM »
good grief what an ass!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2006, 12:38:58 PM »
Man, what a deadbeat. Hey Milos, it's time to get Rocko and Bruno to help the mang find his wallet.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2006, 12:42:04 PM »
Wow i really hope Milos had nothing to do with the way MM looked in Spain and at the O. He looked as if he forgot to do cardio.

You can't forget something you don't know...or do...
Mustafa DOESN'T need cardio  ::) or low carbs  ::)...

He knows his body very well...
He would show up in my gym 6 days before the Europa show with easily 15% body fat, double chin...and everything that goes with that (as a bonus package)...Than when we pull whatever miracle just so he doesn't completely embarrass himself on the stage - he would say that he is peaking for the Olympia...
In the mean time - he is doing pre Olympia shows as a warm up to get motivated for the big Mr. O.

Off course - some stupid fool (that would be me) is paying for his flights and hotel accommodations in Texas and Charlotte...(plus everything else - cabs, food, Jan Tana,....etc) - so he would have the opportunity to make some money...
I spent triple amount that he made...and that money was not even included as the money he owes me...That was a "gift" as Mustafa loves and gladly accepts the gifts...
But as to his surprise he didn't win both - Europa and Charlotte show last year - he needed a serious LOAN from me in order to save his business...
Loan that he got from me IN ADDITION to all the gifts...and LOAN that he is "paying back" at the moment...
But, for some reason it is taking him so much time to come up with the rest...

Also - I see that many people believe that I put him in the hospital back in 2004.
I did take him to the hospital in Vegas and than week later in Amsterdam - to save his life after he managed to repeat the same mistake he was making in his quest to dehydrate himself...

After seeing that he is dangerous to himself - I offered him my help...So to make one thing crystal clearonce and for all - I did not advise him any any shape or form back in 2004 - when he ended up in the hospital TWICE in matter of one week!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2006, 12:49:58 PM »
In a thread long deleted from getbig.  Why does stuff get deleted on here?

Because pro Bbers have moderator powers and shouldn't.

Anytime a moderator has an agenda, he'll leave up threads which hurt his foes, and delete any which hurt him or his friends.

That being said, I lent Mustafa 50 cents for a can of Mountain Dew backstage at the O.  Should I be worried?

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2006, 12:58:46 PM »
Milos, is legal action totally out of the question , in this case?

Have you ever considered calling the IFBB heads in this matter, due to the notorious bad behaviour form Musti's part, and maybe pull a coercitive action of some sort towards him, until he pays his debts within the bb circle?

Just a thought, anyway.......
Train forever !

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2006, 01:01:37 PM »
Because pro Bbers have moderator powers and shouldn't.

Anytime a moderator has an agenda, he'll leave up threads which hurt his foes, and delete any which hurt him or his friends.

That being said, I lent Mustafa 50 cents for a can of Mountain Dew backstage at the O.  Should I be worried?
Thats stupid, do they really care that much because most of the guys claim they could care less.
bodybuildersreality.com