Author Topic: IN 2007 i will Be at my BEST..  (Read 6957 times)

PORKY

• Getbig III
Re: IN 2007 i will Be at my BEST..
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2006, 09:38:13 PM »
I talked to Wayne last week.  He has 7 or 9 European shows, one in Barbados and another possibly in Trinidad.  He has the NOC is NY and possibly one in Australia.  His target is to expose the PDI in Europe first I think.  There are allot of sponsors available over there showing big interest.  The US will come along.  But I think he wants to get that major sponsor money first and then spread out as it comes in.  Allot of talent outside the US is better than the majority of the IFBB pros in the US.  Just look at the Grand Prix photos.  Can't remember the guys name from Russia but in reality he should have beat Jay.  The IFBB will always play the US guys in favor of any foriegner.  Sure there will be one or two here and there that does something, but nothing long term.  The winners in the IFBB will always be the guy who has the sponsor that gives the IFBB the most money. Sami is way to good for sponsors not to latch onto.  All he needs is the promotion.  I hope Sami you are putting together something in a way of a promotional package for yourself that you can send out to prospective sponsors. Save everything you have with your pic on it (magazines, newspaper, video etc.)  You need to be able to self-promote too.  What sponsors do you have now.

Great to know this!Hopefully it all takes off strongly and spread to Asia asap!! LOL! Then see how the ABBF/IFBB improve the way they treat their athletes here.Btw the guy you were talking about is Sergei Chelestov.Competed with him at the World amateur championship in 2000...got ass kicked loooooool...came in top 15th beating Skip la Cour by 5 spots. ;D
P