Author Topic: ...derek's REPLY!!! HAHAHAHAHA  (Read 22409 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: ...derek's REPLY!!! HAHAHAHAHA PART2!!!!!!!!!!! <<<--------
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2006, 06:21:13 PM »
hahahaha\

OMG! HAHAHAHA! Debussey is shocked! This is more shocking than how ugly a certain Flower around here is.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
Re: ...derek's REPLY!!! HAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 06:24:24 PM »
That would come down to strength and fighting ability.  I'm not exactly sure of their backgrounds although Derek has said he does have some fighting background.

Debussey knows Adonix will win, Derek is to stupid and slow, Adonix will win.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 06:25:13 PM »
does making threats of violence and recording them on youtube constitute a meltdown?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 06:25:52 PM »
although Derek has said he does have some fighting background.

Getting your ass kicked on the schoolbus every day doesn't count.
The House that Ruth built

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2006, 06:29:11 PM »
I honestly think that Derek sustained some type of brain damage at some point in his life.  I'm NOT kidding about this, and I will put any credibility I have on the line when I say that.  I honestly believe that.  Do a search for all the threads started by him on mayhem.  I think he quite literally qualifies for a personality disorder but I'm not exactly sure which one.  Again, I am NOT kidding.

Matt, i have to agree completely.

My money is on inbreeding.   He lacks any kind of sustained focus.  Not all there.  And his home is obviously wood paneling, which would point to a manufactured home.  This supports the trailer thesis.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2006, 06:30:09 PM »
Matt, i have to agree completely.

My money is on inbreeding.   He lacks any kind of sustained focus.  Not all there.  And his home is obviously wood paneling, which would point to a manufactured home.  This supports the trailer thesis.

Who do you think will win the fight?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 06:30:29 PM »
does making threats of violence and recording them on youtube constitute a meltdown?

This meltdown just gets worse and worse.

Palumbo, you would be wise to run, run, run from any association with this delusional bastard.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 06:31:40 PM »
DA is just wasting his time-no way this fight will happen

KTMckay

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 06:32:16 PM »
Adonis is going to get his ass kicked. I wouldnt doubt Derek would fight high on coke. I'm 99% sure by the way he thinks he does coke and other recreational drugs regularly. Aside from that Derek seemingly has many advantages... thick character. neither have a fighting background from what ive seen but Derek was said to havesome kickboxing background? Too bad Adonis id say your fucked.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2006, 06:33:01 PM »
Adonis is going to get his ass kicked. I wouldnt doubt Derek would fight high on coke. I'm 99% sure by the way he thinks he does coke and other recreational drugs regularly. Aside from that Derek seemingly has many advantages... thick character. neither have a fighting background from what ive seen but Derek was said to havesome kickboxing background? Too bad Adonis id say your fucked.

They should test competitors for stimulants and adrenaline before the fight.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

KTMckay

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2006, 06:35:26 PM »
Yes, when fighting coke will make you feel nothing. you dont usually feel alot when you fight but coke pretty much makes you the man that wont stop til hes knocked out.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2006, 06:35:34 PM »
I honestly think that Derek sustained some type of brain damage at some point in his life.  I'm NOT kidding about this, and I will put any credibility I have on the line when I say that.  I honestly believe that.  Do a search for all the threads started by him on mayhem.  I think he quite literally qualifies for a personality disorder but I'm not exactly sure which one.  Again, I am NOT kidding.

Not without direct observation would we be able to note potential personality disorders, but from what I've read of his posts, he DEFINETELY has an very low IQ. In high school he must have been SPED. I'm definetely not joking around making assumptions like this.

If he's out of control and actually does take physical action against TA, we can come to a valid conclusion that he has antisocial personality disorder, but we don't know if he's just fucking around or not at this time.

Does anybody know any details about his education? I'm curious if he has even received his GED.
~

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2006, 06:36:57 PM »
Yes, when fighting coke will make you feel nothing. you dont usually feel alot when you fight but coke pretty much makes you the man that wont stop til hes knocked out.

Adonix is well versed in marital arts, he's mentioned it before.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2006, 06:37:10 PM »
Who do you think will win the fight?

Adonis is taller, longer, and will fight til he's hamburger.

Derek A will sustain a broken nose or split forehead and call the fight.

If it ever were to happen...
I see it immediately going to a ground game, in which DA would try to outmuscle TA.  After 20 seconds of grappling, a leaner TA would gain position and hold the advantageous position as they traded blows.  Derek would tap out after the third face blow.  TA could get hit forty times and he'd still be scrapping.  He's got guts, I think the ELITE videos show fearlessness in the face of multiple beatdown threats.   Plus the TA deadlift numbers show DA wouldn't outpower him by any means.  

My money would be on TA in 90 seconds, with 3 of DA's fanboys making a ruckus at the match to make the riot the story, not the match itself.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2006, 06:41:48 PM »
I wouldnt doubt Derek would fight high on coke. I'm 99% sure by the way he thinks he does coke and other recreational drugs regularly.

Actually, the delusional thinking Derek exhibits is very much like Titus' thinking the year or so before he was arrested.  Was was Titus on, meth?
Ron: "I am lazy."

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2006, 06:42:23 PM »
lol....playin 50 cent "i run ny" in the background to make himself sound tough.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2006, 06:43:10 PM »

I see it immediately going to a ground game, in which DA would try to outmuscle TA.  After 20 seconds of grappling, a leaner TA would gain position and hold the advantageous position as they traded blows.  Derek would tap out after the third face blow.  TA could get hit forty times and he'd still be scrapping.  He's got guts, I think the ELITE videos show fearlessness in the face of multiple beatdown threats.   Plus the TA deadlift numbers show DA wouldn't outpower him by any means.  

My money would be on TA in 90 seconds, with 3 of DA's fanboys making a ruckus at the match to make the riot the story, not the match itself.

Agree. DA is not much stronger than Adonix (Adonix probably outlifts him on many exercises). Adonix is quicker, has longer limbs, and is much smarter than DA, meaning, Adonix will train for this fight in a close to optimal way, while DA will rely on his roid fueled anger. DA will tire out quickly. Adonix will kill him.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

KTMckay

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2006, 06:44:50 PM »

Nahhhh TA doesnt stand a chance against Derek. Derek will come up SWINGIN with mean blows i guarantee it. Derek may seem like a homo but hes got that crazy guy edge to him TA completely lacks. Dereks a mad man and hed problyhave no problem busting TAs teeth out. Hed probly like that really. hes supposedly got some fighting backgroundand hes obviously way more powerful. hes juiced up which makes a really big difference. Derek wants to fights he waiting and TA he really just kinda seems to be going along with it. Attitude towards it is a big thing. Derek is not scared of him at all. I guarantee in the back of adonis' mind hes got several doubts. thats not a good thing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2006, 06:46:31 PM »
Agree. DA is not much stronger than Adonix (Adonix probably outlifts him in many exercises). Adonix is quicker, has longer limbs, and is much smarter than DA, meaning, Adonix will train for this fight in a close to optimal way, while DA will rely on his roid fueled anger. DA will tire out quickly. Adonix will kill him.

And TA has performed well in some stressful situations.  We saw him and a very jacked Johnny Stewart in close proximity.  Given that history, most would be shitting bricks.  And TA went to the show full expecting to get jumped by Darth, Goodrum, and anyone else, since the world knew where he was.  Plus, interviewing branch has to be a tad intimidating, and while TA was not TV pro quality, he did better than most of us would have.

Derek Antohny, on the other hand, is at home with cortisol levels thru the roof, making death threats on youtube?  TA is very clearly in his head.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2006, 06:47:33 PM »
Nahhhh TA doesnt stand a chance against Derek. Derek will come up SWINGIN with mean blows i guarantee it. Derek may seem like a homo but hes got that crazy f**cker edge to him TA completely lacks. Dereks a mad man and hed problyhave no problem busting TAs teeth out. Hed probly like that really. hes supposedly got some fighting backgroundand hes obviously way more powerful. hes juiced up which makes a really big difference. Derek wants to fights he waiting and TA he really just kinda seems to be going along with it. Attitude towards it is a big thing. Derek is not scared of him at all. I guarantee in the back of adonis' mind hes got several doubts. thats not a good thing.

Stop dreaming. DA's size is not the determining factor. DA is NOT much stronger than Adonix. DA is SLOWER, he's STUPID, and he will tire out quickly. Rage can't make up for a cold, calculating and fearless mind. TA can most likely channel his anger to improve his fighting, while DA uses his to talk more shit.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

KTMckay

« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2006, 06:50:03 PM »
Stop dreaming. DA's size is not the determining factor. DA is NOT much stronger than Adonix. DA is SLOWER, he's STUPID, and he will tire out quickly.
im not saying size has much to do with it, but its a slight advantage. and derek has big legs too soo... thats another slight advantage. i know for a fact size wont win a fight take bob sap whos 360 kinda lean vs a 210ish cro-cop.... cro cop kicked hisasss. i know size isnt shit but it means something.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2006, 06:50:18 PM »
Nahhhh TA doesnt stand a chance against Derek. Derek will come up SWINGIN with mean blows i guarantee it. Derek may seem like a homo but hes got that crazy f**cker edge to him TA completely lacks. Dereks a mad man and hed problyhave no problem busting TAs teeth out. Hed probly like that really. hes supposedly got some fighting backgroundand hes obviously way more powerful. hes juiced up which makes a really big difference. Derek wants to fights he waiting and TA he really just kinda seems to be going along with it. Attitude towards it is a big thing. Derek is not scared of him at all. I guarantee in the back of adonis' mind hes got several doubts. thats not a good thing.

DA will come up swinging with mean blows, I agree.  But it will be on the mats inside 10 seconds.  This happens with most high level fights, and almost always happens with street fights.  Nobody stands there for a boxing match after getting hit in the mouth.  When you taste blood, you charge.  My frame was a lot like TA's - longer and gangly - when I wrestled.  I frequently wrestled thicker stockier guys.  And it was always the same - they might be tough as fuck... but when you're all kneecap and elbows, it's hard to get hurt.  Toss in the fact that DA's entire income comes from image, and he knows that losing his 2 front teeth means he ain't making rent.  He knows this.  Adonis gets him on the ground, put some knuckles and elbows in that forehead, and DA will stop it.  

Look in his eyes on the youtube.  He isn't trying to convince us he's crazy.  He's trying to convince himself.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2006, 06:51:05 PM »
im not saying size has much to do with it, but its a slight advantage. and derek has big legs too soo... thats another slight advantage. i know for a fact size wont win a fight take bob sap whos 360 kinda lean vs a 210ish cro-cop.... cro cop kicked hisasss. i know size isnt shit but it means something.

Who does CroCop resemble the most? DA or Adonix?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

KTMckay

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2006, 06:51:53 PM »
Stop dreaming. DA's size is not the determining factor. DA is NOT much stronger than Adonix. DA is SLOWER, he's STUPID, and he will tire out quickly. Rage can't make up for a cold, calculating and fearless mind. TA can most likely channel his anger to improve his fighting, while DA uses his to talk more shit.
you sound alot like TA by the way.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2006, 06:52:14 PM »
Agree. DA is not much stronger than Adonix (Adonix probably outlifts him on many exercises). Adonix is quicker, has longer limbs, and is much smarter than DA, meaning, Adonix will train for this fight in a close to optimal way, while DA will rely on his roid fueled anger. DA will tire out quickly. Adonix will kill him.

It all depends on how Adonis uses his height to his advantage. If he keeps arm length distance between him and DA throughout the fight he can wail on him real good without DA being able to reach over to land some blows. But if DA knows how to stay up close it's over for TA.

When it comes to anger and preparation I think DA has the advantage because TA is the joker in the situation and because of that he can't be filling up with anger as much as his victim.
~