Author Topic: Adonis the Getbig roving reporter.  (Read 3428 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: Adonis the Getbig roving reporter.
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2006, 02:18:07 PM »
Vince supporting TA....is that a gay pride unity thing?  :-*

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2006, 02:23:05 PM »
To Adonis: I got a laugh out of the interviews re Goodrum. Next time just show his bodybuilding images and let the guys you are interviewing say what they think. No need to use Onlyme's images of the toilet! You could do a segment interviewing strangers on the street for their opinions of Vince G CSN MFT? Ask them if they want to look like that or if they would take nutrition and training advice from him. Better yet, go up and see Goodrum and do a video re a day in the life of Melvin Goodrum. You know, packing orders in his 'warehouse', training on his Pilates special, talking about training, contests, Getbig, etc. Should be a scoop. No excuse now if you are not there at Melvin's next contest. Capture his routine then the awards ceremony and interview later.

By the way, to avoid bright spots in contest videos use the spot setting if you can. If the subject doesn't fill the screen then the black curtain will cause the subject to be overexposed. No need to zoom in if you have a good perspective. Use a tripod and just record the routine without changing anything. Don't go too close because posers often move about.

When you have captured Goodrum on video and interviewed him in depth then you will get some praise from the party faithful here. Looks like the Adonis has arrived on Getbig. Your interviews did more for your status than 10,000 posts here ever could.

I Learn on thing I was right ,he is a pussy, how come he did not ask branch about his drug use like he post here all the time about the IBB PROS, and how come he was kissing every bodybuilders ass, he would never do that on any of his post that just show he is the real deal, the biggest suckass that i thoug he was.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2006, 02:26:03 PM »
I Learn on thing I was right ,he is a pussy, how come he did not ask branch about his drug use like he post here all the time about the IBB PROS, and how come he was kissing every bodybuilders ass, he would never do that on any of his post that just show he is the real deal, the biggest suckass that i thoug he was.

And since when does covering a show in your hometown count as being a "roving reporter"?  You guys are hugging this bastard's nuts way to tight.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2006, 02:26:17 PM »

Just what I was thinking.

He called Branch a junky and said he looked like shit many times,I wonder why he didnt tell it to his face.

Fagnois probably wanted to be on Branch good side,so Branch will let him help him with his dirty laundry :-X

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2006, 02:27:08 PM »
To Adonis: I got a laugh out of the interviews re Goodrum. Next time just show his bodybuilding images and let the guys you are interviewing say what they think. No need to use Onlyme's images of the toilet! You could do a segment interviewing strangers on the street for their opinions of Vince G CSN MFT? Ask them if they want to look like that or if they would take nutrition and training advice from him. Better yet, go up and see Goodrum and do a video re a day in the life of Melvin Goodrum. You know, packing orders in his 'warehouse', training on his Pilates special, talking about training, contests, Getbig, etc. Should be a scoop. No excuse now if you are not there at Melvin's next contest. Capture his routine then the awards ceremony and interview later.

By the way, to avoid bright spots in contest videos use the spot setting if you can. If the subject doesn't fill the screen then the black curtain will cause the subject to be overexposed. No need to zoom in if you have a good perspective. Use a tripod and just record the routine without changing anything. Don't go too close because posers often move about.

When you have captured Goodrum on video and interviewed him in depth then you will get some praise from the party faithful here. Looks like the Adonis has arrived on Getbig. Your interviews did more for your status than 10,000 posts here ever could.

Reporter ??  He didn't report shit !  All he did was poke fun at a few people..and interrupt rudely in the middle of an answer to ..a question he asked !

I found it strange that he printed pics of Vince ..from the net..but.. why not print the pic of him and his tranny and show that off to Branch??  

Hey folks ..here we have Branch Warren...... YOU'RE LOOKIN HOOOOOOOGE!! What a Nazi fag!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 02:30:44 PM »
And since when does covering a show in your hometown count as being a "roving reporter"?  You guys are hugging this bastard's nuts way to tight.

There's so much talk on the internet. It's refreshing to see someone actually do something, anything!