Author Topic: What do you enjoy most about being Mr Olympia?  (Read 2744 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
What do you enjoy most about being Mr Olympia?
« on: November 07, 2006, 04:02:31 PM »
Ronnie Coleman " What I enjoy most about being Mr Olympia ? I get a chance to drive nicer cars ( you do don't you ) Oh yea , yea way nicer ...and uh I get a chance to uh do anything just about that I want to do , and I can afford anything I want "

What the fuck?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: What do you enjoy most about being Mr Olympia?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 04:04:39 PM »
sounds like what most of us would say, other than the fact that we would probably mention something about fucking an endless string of chicks 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 04:17:00 PM »
I'm not surprised at the fact that he shows no enthusiasm towards representing the entire sport of bodybuilding.
~

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 07:07:42 PM »
sounds like what most of us would say, other than the fact that we would probably mention something about fucking an endless string of chicks 8)

Speak for yourself.

But yes, I'd be like, "I get to fuck all kinds of fitness chicks. But, not female bbers (shemales). Not that there's anything wrong with that of course, if that's your thing."
HAHA, RON.....

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 07:11:05 PM »
Ronnie is a nice guy.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 08:15:49 PM »
Ronnie's house and all his cars are PAID OFF!

Oh, so is the gym in his house.

Must be nice.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 06:15:38 AM »
And Jay doesnt do it for the money...so he'll represent like no MrO before.   ::)
Oh...Monica!

controldenied33

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 06:17:55 AM »
And Jay doesnt do it for the money...so he'll represent like no MrO before.   ::)

Jay and his wife are both successful business people (Jay was part of the family owned Cutler Construction business and I think his wife Kerry was in real estate?) who would be just as well off even if Jay never earned a cent from bodybuilding.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 06:19:32 AM »
Ronnie Coleman " What I enjoy most about being Mr Olympia ? I get a chance to drive nicer cars ( you do don't you ) Oh yea , yea way nicer ...and uh I get a chance to uh do anything just about that I want to do , and I can afford anything I want "

What the f**k?

hahahaha, monster delusions. Mr Olympia is the king of the world!! Far more powerful than the american president or even god!!

Mr Olympia has THE POWER and can do absolutely EVERYTHING he wants, with a whip of his fingers!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 06:19:58 AM »
isn't cutler into real estate as well?
Get Big, or Die Trying

controldenied33

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 06:20:42 AM »
isn't cutler into real estate as well?

Yea, I just modified my post and added that in there.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 06:23:55 AM »

What the f**k?

What he was supposed to answer to make you happy?  ???

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 06:44:40 AM »
"De ting I enjoy about beeng Meester Olimpeeia is I like to take all de drugs and lift de weights. Yip yip, ain't nuttin but a peanut."

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 07:59:34 AM »
"De ting I enjoy about beeng Meester Olimpeeia is I like to take all de drugs and lift de weights. Yip yip, ain't nuttin but a peanut."

lol

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 10:29:09 AM »
"DON'T NO BODY WANNA TAKE THESE HEAVY ASS DRUGS!.....I DO IT DOUGH!"
bodybuildersreality.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 10:35:02 AM »
What he was supposed to answer to make you happy?  ???

Who says its about making me happy? I expected him to say I enjoy being the absoluet best in my chosen sport , to be among the best of even the best of all Mr Olympias , not because I like to drive nice cars  ??? in his defence he did also say he likes the fact he can pay for his daughter's college tuition and to support his mother thats admirable but thats a strange answer in my opinion.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 10:39:47 AM »
Who says its about making me happy? I expected him to say I enjoy being the absoluet best in my chosen sport , to be among the best of even the best of all Mr Olympias , not because I like to drive nice cars  ??? in his defence he did also say he likes the fact he can pay for his daughter's college tuition and to support his mother thats admirable but thats a strange answer in my opinion.

It just means that without bodybuilding he wouldn't be able to pay for all those nice things. He wouldn't have been able to do anything but write up speeding tickets.
~

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 10:43:08 AM »
"I particularly like the pretty blood than comes from my urine wen I pee"  - Ronnie Coleman

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 01:37:50 PM »

I think he gave a very concrete and sincere answer. An answer like "I enjoy being the absoluet best in my chosen sport , to be among the best of even the best of all Mr Olympias" would be inane and totally non interesting.
I bet he spends more time driving his nice cars rather than thinking "Oh I'm the best Mr.O. ever...."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 02:32:25 PM »
I think he gave a very concrete and sincere answer. An answer like "I enjoy being the absoluet best in my chosen sport , to be among the best of even the best of all Mr Olympias" would be inane and totally non interesting.
I bet he spends more time driving his nice cars rather than thinking "Oh I'm the best Mr.O. ever...."

You have to be kidding me? inane? and not interesting ? and driving nicer cars is ? how about " the best thing about being Mr Olympia is a chance to travel the world , interact with all my fans , to helop fans along with their training " I can think of a million things that he could have said than driving nicer cars , that to me seems like a very odd statement .

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 02:34:38 PM »
i like all the colorful thongs

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 02:35:27 PM »
The funniest thing about that interview was the complete disregard of the importance of drugs. I love how Ronnie says he takes 2-3 months off after the O and doesn't lose an ounce of muscle due to his "genetics"....err...you mean synthetic testosterone. The drug issue doesn't bother me one bit, I have no problem with drug use in sports....but be honest about it and don't mislead people. At least Lee has the balls to be honest.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 02:42:06 PM »
How can he or any Pro be honest about Drug use when they are banned under IFBB drug Rules.I guess you smoke pot near the police station.Hmmmmmmmmmmm?.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 03:01:12 PM »

That what I thought. Ron seems like a real sincere dude, A "company man" type answer isn't him. For all the talk that he's an idiot, he seemed pretty normal. He's just Country.