• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: TEAM FAT PANDA - and why we all have a fatpanda inside of us
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2010, 08:31:22 PM »
he showed you guys  :o :o :o

He's still got pasty croissant dough arms, xl pepperoni nipples and half assed chest hair and zero definition. Try again.
from incomplete data

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2010, 08:34:43 PM »
He's still got pasty croissant dough arms, xl pepperoni nipples and half assed chest hair and zero definition. Try again.

Im only human, some things are beyond repair

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2010, 08:55:56 PM »
Lets face it, fatpanda pick and chooses dubious studies thay MAY corroborate his ideas just because he is looking for an excuse to eat his kit kat without feeling that guilty. Just like druggies resort to marijuanas fictional medicinal properties to cover their addiction, or poor people blame the goverment for their undesired social situation. And yea, tranny lovers pretend they are not gay, btw.

Is all about unconsciously fooling yourself and feeling less guilty about it. Everybody does it at something or at a certain level, so no, fatpanda is not an retarted individual, he is like anyone of us.

That being said, fatpandas pics are epic, those ultra visceral fat and huge gut are something I have never EVER seen. And since the guy is getting the shit flammed out of him from every single poster on this board 24/7 non-stop and just keeps coming for more, I just cant help but to sympathize with this stubborn fat mofo. Also, since the queers are bashing him to it helps his case even more.

So here I am, team fatpanda 4 life bitches, bring it on

now someone post that surreal pic of fatpandas body morphen into a kit kat bar.

thank you for making this post. im sure we all can appreciate 'fatpanda's' efforts.

however it is not his efforts in trying to lose the body fat that he is carrying that has made him so maligned.

its his im better than you- holier than thou- im always right, you are always wrong attitude.

the flaming you see him undergo has less to do with the fact that he's fat, and more that he's a fat fucking know it all who rubs people the wrong way, sounding like he's the authortity on all things diet and training related while looking like 20 pounds of shit stuffed in a 5 pound bag.

don't get it twisted.

b

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2010, 09:05:45 PM »
thank you for making this post. im sure we all can appreciate 'fatpanda's' efforts.

however it is not his efforts in trying to lose the body fat that he is carrying that has made him so maligned.

its his im better than you- holier than thou- im always right, you are always wrong attitude.

the flaming you see him undergo has less to do with the fact that he's fat, and more that he's a fat fucking know it all who rubs people the wrong way, sounding like he's the authortity on all things diet and training related while looking like 20 pounds of shit stuffed in a 5 pound bag.

don't get it twisted.

Spot on.

isnt it cute, I mena, the guy is a sharm in his own sense, I bet if he left the board, deep down in their hearts, everyone would miss him. Lets vote fatpanda getbigs mascot, thats the most fair thing to do.

I agree, let's put him into a piglet costume, he'll make a great mascot.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2010, 03:12:59 PM »
You do realize   when he succeeds, half the form will be hidding in shame. :-*

fixed.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2010, 03:18:33 PM »

I just don't like liars, and i don't like fat people.  ;D ;D ;D

And if you pour gasoline in my fire again and again, i will burn more.  ;D

well i don't lie, so that makes you an idiot.

i don't like idiots so i guess we are even.

however i also don't like cowards who attack my physique but are too scared to post their own yet claim they look better  ::)

i also don't like guys who claim they are smarter than me in all area's while being too scared to debate me on any areas  ::)

and the only fire you feel is when you take a piss - caught from your chinese mail order bride  :D
175lbs by 31st July

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2010, 06:13:39 PM »
Lets face it, fatpanda pick and chooses dubious studies thay MAY corroborate his ideas just because he is looking for an excuse to eat his kit kat without feeling that guilty. Just like druggies resort to marijuanas fictional medicinal properties to cover their addiction, or poor people blame the goverment for their undesired social situation. And yea, tranny lovers pretend they are not gay, btw.

Is all about unconsciously fooling yourself and feeling less guilty about it. Everybody does it at something or at a certain level, so no, fatpanda is not an retarted individual, he is like anyone of us.

That being said, fatpandas pics are epic, those ultra visceral fat and huge gut are something I have never EVER seen. And since the guy is getting the shit flammed out of him from every single poster on this board 24/7 non-stop and just keeps coming for more, I just cant help but to sympathize with this stubborn fat mofo. Also, since the queers are bashing him to it helps his case even more.

So here I am, team fatpanda 4 life bitches, bring it on

now someone post that surreal pic of fatpandas body morphen into a kit kat bar.

Who the fuck are you to start anything

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2010, 06:31:37 PM »
The Lohan has great tits.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2010, 06:33:49 PM »
Fatpanda dieted down will need some surgery to get the excess skin cut off.

That's what will happen if he really would make it, which i doubt, as his "diet" log is the first one i have seen where the weight goes up, rather than down.

;D
I

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2010, 07:28:33 PM »
Spot on.

I agree, let's put him into a piglethippo costume, he'll make a great mascot.

Fixed.......there's no way he fit's into a piglet outfit.....C'MON MAN! :P

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2010, 08:26:33 PM »
Everyone blasts fatpanda's pics, but no one else post pics.  All fatpanda's crtics imply or flatout say they look better, but we see no pics.

I just wanna see if your physiques are impressive as your mouths.

w8m8

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2010, 11:31:09 PM »

Go Kart Mozart

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2010, 11:38:04 PM »
Everyone blasts fatpanda's pics, but no one else post pics.  All fatpanda's crtics imply or flatout say they look better, but we see no pics.

If you even have a human body there is a 90% chance you look better than this guy. Seriously he's a skinny fat dude. There's no trace of muscle and he's got hanging fat. If physiques were money this guy would be millions in debt.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2010, 11:46:07 PM »
well i don't lie, so that makes you an idiot.

i don't like idiots so i guess we are even.

however i also don't like cowards who attack my physique but are too scared to post their own yet claim they look better  ::)

i also don't like guys who claim they are smarter than me in all area's while being too scared to debate me on any areas  ::)

and the only fire you feel is when you take a piss - caught from your chinese mail order bride  :D

Hahahahah, now you have to insult my wife as well?

You're not only a fat, delusional, dumb liar, you also have no class.

What a pathetic pos shit you are.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2010, 07:27:51 AM »
Hahahahah, now you have to insult my wife as well?

You're not only a fat, delusional, dumb liar, you also have no class.

What a pathetic pos shit you are.

post a pic fat man or stfu.
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2010, 07:42:07 AM »
Everyone blasts fatpanda's pics, but no one else post pics.  All fatpanda's crtics imply or flatout say they look better, but we see no pics.

what the fuck is it to you what anyone looks like? this is the second time you've made this post in two different threads.

your point was addressed the first time.

quit your crying, nancy.
b

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2010, 07:46:03 AM »
post a pic fat man or stfu.

ahahaahahaah, what for?? Because some FAT virgin that insults my wife on the internet wants me too??

You're not only fat, ugly and haven't got laid in years, plus you have NO idea about dieting, training or anything in regard to BB, but you're so fucking delusional that it's getting sad. And you're so fucking classless you should be really ashamed.

What kind of man turns to insulting another man's wife, especially when he himself cannot pull pussy without paying in a 100 years. Pathetic. Classless. You are scum, not more.

You're right at the top next to Vince and Vince when it comes to being delusional.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2010, 08:20:05 AM »
I'm guessing this bam-bam is a team nasser gimmick.

I remember his first thread and posts were about how much Dorian sucked and how he was gifted his O win, etc. Then he disappeared and now comes back with a thread defending fatpanda.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2010, 02:21:36 PM »

ahahaahahaah, what for?? Because some FAT virgin that insults my wife on the internet wants me too??

You're not only fat, ugly and haven't got laid in years, plus you have NO idea about dieting, training or anything in regard to BB, but you're so fucking delusional that it's getting sad. And you're so fucking classless you should be really ashamed.

What kind of man turns to insulting another man's wife, especially when he himself cannot pull pussy without paying in a 100 years. Pathetic. Classless. You are scum, not more.

You're right at the top next to Vince and Vince when it comes to being delusional.

hahahahahahaha is that a no on the pics ?

same old lame ass excuse from the coward dk, a man so ugly he had to buy his bride online hahahahahahahahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2010, 02:46:45 PM »

what the fuck is it to you what anyone looks like? this is the second time you've made this post in two different threads.

your point was addressed the first time.

quit your crying, nancy.

LOL!!!  Whatever you say tough guy.  Just post your pics and quit runnin your mouth.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2010, 02:49:39 PM »
If you even have a human body there is a 90% chance you look better than this guy. Seriously he's a skinny fat dude. There's no trace of muscle and he's got hanging fat. If physiques were money this guy would be millions in debt.

Terrific, now post a pic of yourself.