Author Topic: Livin' Large: Dana Linn Bailey's Car Collection  (Read 15279 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Livin' Large: Dana Linn Bailey's Car Collection
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2013, 01:33:00 AM »
I doubt it, because some time ago, Rob had bought a Mercedes Benz fintail...a bonafide classic

This is a nice car. I like it.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2013, 01:54:33 AM »

God, I can't stand her "stance". How did she become so famous? There are so many other women that are so much prettier with much better bodies than her. The way she always locks her knees back and flexes those deformed quads.

Ugh!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2013, 02:54:20 AM »
Lots of haters her. She have found a way to make money of her hobby and a "sport" that dont make the atlethes rich and she is the most popular by far female ifbb pro.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2013, 03:01:41 AM »
God, I can't stand her "stance". How did she become so famous? There are so many other women that are so much prettier with much better bodies than her. The way she always locks her knees back and flexes those deformed quads.

Ugh!

She reps the "new woman" the "work out woman", the woman who doesn't want to look pretty for the boys, but does this for "herself". What does that mean, and what is her subconscious competition?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2013, 03:08:11 AM »
She reps the "new woman" the "work out woman", the woman who doesn't want to look pretty for the boys, but does this for "herself", which coincidently means looking like a dude. That is her subconscious competition.
Large delts, stringy arms, straight up and down body, only pec muscles, no breast tissue.
she won a pro competition just a month ago  and is one of the favorites for the olympia physice so she cant look as bad as  you are trying to make her look.no offence but You are a good man parker but when it comes to bodybuilding you are totaly clueless and you have showned it a million times. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2013, 06:30:10 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2013, 08:39:59 PM »
I really wanna punch this chick right in her fucking duckface.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2013, 10:00:58 PM »
Goes right along with the wannabe hardcore metrosexual with the waxed eyebrows, flat bill over the ears or beanie at the eyebrow look tatted up look....and then there's him.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2013, 10:10:25 PM »
Funny thing is if it was full of Bentleys and lambirghinis etc you guys would complain even more that they are stupid for spending all there cash on that. ...and yes i want to fuck her badly  :D

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2013, 10:16:39 PM »
Wtf is flag nor fail? What does that even mean?? :-\

It means, "Get your credit card out to buy some merch....."

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2013, 08:08:48 AM »
She's famous because she's whoring herself out to the max. Both she and her oongaboonga man are clever enough to see that there's money to be made if you're willing to create a spectacle.

I'm waiting for the time when the t-ynamic duo cuts into Richardo Violino's market... can only end in murder or an oily freesome.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2013, 09:01:43 AM »
she was given win just a month ago  and is one of the favorites for the olympia physice so she cant look as bad as  you are trying to make her look.no offence but You are a good man parker but when it comes to bodybuilding you are totaly clueless and you have showned it a million times. 
Fixed...She is a farce, just some marketing chick, she reps the "unsexy" trying to be the sexy. She presents all the bad of today's society---and markets it. And people like you eat that ish up.
You can force something down my throat a million times and still won't like it. Most would do the opposite.
I haven't shown that I'm clueless...hell most people agree with me. I believe in the tenets of bbing-size, shape, symmetry, what I grew up with. Not this joke of bbing now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2013, 09:07:01 AM »
I'm going to give her some credit. Personally I think she cute. She's capitalizing from this schtick and made a business of it. She's getting PR from this. I call it good business.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2013, 09:08:06 AM »
Fixed...She is a farce, just some marketing chick, she reps the "unsexy" trying to be the sexy. She presents all the bad of today's society---and markets it. And people like you eat that ish up.
You can force something down my throat a million times and still won't like it. Most would do the opposite.
I haven't shown that I'm clueless...hell most people agree with me. I believe in the tenets of bbing-size, shape, symmetry, what I grew up with. Not this joke of bbing now.

PINK is the leader of this fithy cult.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2013, 09:17:07 AM »
to be honest i use to hate her guts to but somehow i learned to like her and wants to fuck her guts out lol

Who should have won then parker?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2013, 09:21:07 AM »
to be honest i use to hate her guts to but somehow i learned to like her and wants to fuck her guts out lol

Who should have won then parker?
As I said, you got used to her, you got used to the "it". Like the person who says they hate a certain song, and after hearing 20-30 times they say they like it.

I don't know, I don't follow when she competes. Because of what she represents. But, I suspect there were better competitors, and probably ones with implants...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2013, 09:25:52 AM »

On this particular board I've found that when one is presented with the truth there are usually two options when making a reply.  The first is to accept and agree with the truth, even if one disagrees with it on a different level. 

The second is to say something stupid, generally along the lines of something like, "...dude, nice meltdown."

I agree with Parker.  What he says is true.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2013, 09:28:01 AM »
Tickets into "Fast & Furious" Museum =  $10
Camo pants to match "Hustle" tank =  $15
Macho huge belt from hubby to look Gangsta =  borrowed.

Huge pink cooler everywhere you go with tasteless cold chicken =   priceless  F*cking EPIC!!
Wow Getbig is really rubbing off on you Grant lol.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2013, 10:49:10 AM »
As I said, you got used to her, you got used to the "it". Like the person who says they hate a certain song, and after hearing 20-30 times they say they like it.

I don't know, I don't follow when she competes. Because of what she represents. But, I suspect there were better competitors, and probably ones with implants...
lol you said that they gave her the win but you have no idea how the rest looked...thats why i said you are clueless when it comes to bb

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2013, 10:57:15 AM »
lol you said that they gave her the win but you have no idea how the rest looked...thats why i said you are clueless when it comes to bb
Is she a bber or physique competitor? You said physique, not bbing, correct? And that is your shining example? Mensa level you are not.
But, please enlightened this clueless one, with her odd shaped quads, over developed delts, who would have been her better?

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2013, 11:05:50 AM »
 8)  Well they created a product and apparently marketing it quite well . Good for them .

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2013, 11:24:37 AM »
Is she a bber or physique competitor? You said physique, not bbing, correct? And that is your shining example? Mensa level you are not.
But, please enlightened this clueless one, with her odd shaped quads, over developed delts, who would have been her better?
where did i say she was a bb?  Mensa level you are not
The other question i donteven understand. But you have to admit its kind of stupid to say they gave her the win when you dont even know how the rest looked

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2013, 11:26:02 AM »
And her quads looked much better when she won, they didnt have that odd shape to them when they dried out so once again you are clueless lol

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2013, 11:32:24 AM »
And her quads looked much better when she won, they didnt have that odd shape to them when they dried out so once again you are clueless lol
Nope, you are wrong again, she still had that odd shape. And looks like they gave it the best woman who looks like a man..."clueless", you like using words that you are clueless about.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2013, 12:30:33 AM »
Nope, you are wrong again, she still had that odd shape. And looks like they gave it the best woman who looks like a man..."clueless", you like using words that you are clueless about.

i said much better, dont they look better than before?