Author Topic: Sexodus: Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society  (Read 15266 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Sexodus: Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2014, 11:03:35 AM »
if white people stop reproducing, there s nothing that can be done about it. They just dont care anymore.

Maybe we will be forced to form small states within bigger states.
Something like a getbig nation.  
I'm not so sure if the reproduction mechanism is totally dead as rabbits for example only produce when they're enduring tough times. Whites have been pampered on one hand and put under heavy work/tax burden on the other... add to that liberal mind rape and it's exhaustion.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2014, 12:37:41 PM »
The problem lies not in the location or skin color, but in the female brain that is wired for bitching and moaning.

Go to 6:20 in this video. It is an interview with a teenager from an amazon tribe that has no contact with the outside world.

"I will not get married."
"Girls are annoying and talk too much."
"They complain about everything."

Women are the same everywhere in every culture.

juicemachine

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2014, 12:40:29 PM »

Go to 6:20 in this video. It is an interview with a teenager from an amazon tribe that has no contact with the outside world.

"I will not get married."
"Girls are annoying and talk too much."
"They complain about everything."

Women are the same everywhere in every culture.

A warning would have been nice. Amazon cock in your face.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2014, 12:47:41 PM »
At the end of the day, don't blame western women.  Women, of all races, are heavily influenced by the dominant male culture.  If western women suck, look at the men.  The men are the ones at fault.

Of cause goyim are too stupid to understand that this is all being engineered by their more devious Jewish brothers.
ding ding ding we have a winner. Of course this is being engineered. This is genocide dear goyim. Look at Sweden, where they are encouraged to have one gender so men and women don't see each other in traditional roles and it screws with the birthrates big time.

http://www.nathalierothschild.com/2012/04/12/swedens-new-gender-neutral-pronoun-hen/

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2014, 12:53:21 PM »
if white people stop reproducing, there s nothing that can be done about it. They just dont care anymore.
Not all white people = some have a lot of kids.

Also, you are forgetting that science could always bring back white people in the future. They could be engineered back if really necessary.

I have to add uberman that you are related to Jesse Jackson - so you will live on through his genes - lol! We are all related. 65 million years ago there were few mammals just before the k2 extinction event and most mammals currently alive today are related to those little rodents that survived the K2 impact.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2014, 02:39:36 AM »

I'm becoming very pro-nationalist, it must be glorified and encouraged, WHITE nationalism (that's probably racism in that case) in countries which are still not contaminated. Western europe is probably fucked already, eastern has a chance. Well, Russians will be immune to that for some time to come (tho china is invading ), good for them. I have a belief that Poland people are quite stupid in general, but when it comes to these matters - my respect goes to them, not a fuckin muslim will dare to scream about his rights over there, instead - they always feel unsafe in these parts of the Europe, and that's good.

Good point, Eastern europe is still a place where meany ethnic people feel uncomfortable which is a good thing for europeans, but not doubt the EU will come steamrollering in with all manner of anti discrimination laws to weaken the indigenous people over time.

Putting the europeans to one side, the chinese are not a threat to humanities progress, if anything we can only hope they will be the last man standing, for if and when they are overwhelmed then civilization will truly be lost.
Lets not forget they have developed infrastructure and society when we Europeans were in mud huts. Documented history going back 4000 years and fantastic philosophies/faiths in the form of Confucianism, Daoism and Buddhism.  Its only when they adopted communism (from europeans) that the way of the people and society changed for the worse.
Chinese are still a people who believe in traditional family structure, being constructive, making money and advancing their society. The same cannot be said for the majority of other ethnic groups.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2014, 02:47:09 AM »
The marriage idealists here won't like this... oh well.
---------------------------------------------------------

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

"My generation of boys is f**ked," says Rupert, a young German video game enthusiast....

And that's when I stopped reading.
S

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2014, 03:03:12 AM »
australia is being flooded by koreans/asians in general. White people there dont breed much anymore either, so they re the next abos.

No. Russians are getting replaced by muslim chinese immigrants at their border and just like all white folks of occident have stopped reproducing after abandonning christianism for atheism. They re going to get replaced too.

China will be the last man standing. White people are disapearing everywhere getting replaced by muslims in europe, latinos in north america, chinese in russia and australia.

When europe is finished and muslim , when north america will become latino, chinese will then take over the whole fucking planet.

My statement still stands, I was referring to the last man standing in terms of the European people. It will be the Russians, but yes I agree they will get replaced in time as well.

There are two issues or thought streams here from my point.

Issue 1 : The survival of the European people

Issue 2 : The survival of Human civilization as we know it today

The survival of the European people is, as you point out, not looking good and unless something drastic is done (which is extremely unlikely) then its probably safe to say that its game over.

The survival of any kind of semblance of Human civilization will indeed rest in the hands of the Chinese. Whether you like them or not, they are, like the Japanese capable of building and maintaining a technically advanced society and infrastructure. They have a desire for progress, but unlike the West, are a predominantly inward looking people, culturally they do not have a huge drive to conquer or mix with other nationalities or races. Their desire is for progression of their "collective". It is this cultural element, that has and will, protect them from the cultural "filth" that comes from the liberal western European mindset.

As their leadership has wisely stated publicly, they wish to "take the best from the west, and leave the rest" which is a fantastic view. They know, and are smart enough to see, the harm and inevitable results that all the horrible ideologies that the Belgian and American leadership has come up with, and choose not to follow it.
American knows this as well, and hence why they want to get China to adopt all their human rights, democracies and open up the internet and media to all the rotten stuff they produce. America can see their intellectual stock drop by the day, and need the Chinese people to be culturally weakened. Chinese wont have it, they view the rest of the world as a younger more immature culture, as previously mentioned when Europeans lived in mud huts, they already had a semblance of civilization.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2014, 03:20:29 AM »
My statement still stands, I was referring to the last man standing in terms of the European people. It will be the Russians, but yes I agree they will get replaced in time as well.

The survival of the European people is, as you point out, not looking good and unless something drastic is done (which is extremely unlikely) then its probably safe to say that its game over.

The survival of any kind of semblance of Human civilization will indeed rest in the hands of the Chinese. Whether you like them or not, they are, like the Japanese capable of building and maintaining a technically advanced society and infrastructure. They have a desire for progress, but unlike the West, are a predominantly inward looking people, culturally they do not have a huge drive to conquer or mix with other nationalities or races. Their desire is for progression of their "collective". It is this cultural element, that has and will, protect them from the cultural "filth" that comes from the liberal western European mindset.

As their leadership has wisely stated publicly, they wish to "take the best from the west, and leave the rest" which is a fantastic view. They know, and are smart enough to see, the harm and inevitable results that all the horrible ideologies that the Belgian and American leadership has come up with, and choose not to follow it.
American knows this as well, and hence why they want to get China to adopt all their human rights, democracies and open up the internet and media to all the rotten stuff they produce. America can see their intellectual stock drop by the day, and need the Chinese people to be culturally weakened. Chinese wont have it, they view the rest of the world as a younger more immature culture, as previously mentioned when Europeans lived in mud huts, they already had a semblance of civilization.

The Chinese are not known for developing new technologies. And if you listen to many people who have hired or done business with the Chinese, due to their schooling, even here, many don't think outside of the box---ie innovate. There is an encouragement to cheat, in school and in business. So, one there is a perception that they are smarter than they really are. Two, you can't trust a cheater.

True, there is a desire for progression of their collective, but as more and more people make more money, and keep sending their kids over here to school---and their kids enjoy the Western way (buying Lambos cheap over here), it gets harder for that collective progression. It then becomes a clash of collective progression vs individualism and materialism.

What I do know is this, China is setting to rape Africa just like the Euros did.
And they do it in a sneaky way---making the Africans think that they are there to help them, when they are only there to help themselves.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2014, 03:47:34 AM »
The Chinese are not known for developing new technologies. And if you listen to many people who have hired or done business with the Chinese, due to their schooling, even here, many don't think outside of the box---ie innovate. There is an encouragement to cheat, in school and in business. So, one there is a perception that they are smarter than they really are. Two, you can't trust a cheater.

True, there is a desire for progression of their collective, but as more and more people make more money, and keep sending their kids over here to school---and their kids enjoy the Western way (buying Lambos cheap over here), it gets harder for that collective progression. It then becomes a clash of collective progression vs individualism and materialism.

What I do know is this, China is setting to rape Africa just like the Euros did.
And they do it in a sneaky way---making the Africans think that they are there to help them, when they are only there to help themselves.

100% agree with you. My comment might appear as I had rose tinted glasses on, but not intended. As you point out, if you look at the ratios of Inventions and Nobel prizes for scientific developments, its something like 80/20 in favour of the West. Again as your suggested they heavily invest in corporate espionage to steal intellectual property and give themselves a competitive edge. Having worked with chinese myself, I definitely saw the lack of innovation first hand and to a lesser a degree they have the same problem as Indians in that they can only carry out commands. When a problem occurs they stop and cant seem to logically work around it.  They do also invest heavily in the education of their elite both domestically and internationally and actively work to address their weaknesses, something the west doesnt really do.
If they are willing to go that far, they can breed innovation.....

The westernised chinese of super rich origins do go a wild and loose it, but then the Chinese have a saying, "Wealth only last three generations". The first generation establish the business, the 2nd generation run the business and make the money, they spoil their kids and the 3rd generation no longer have the drive or desire to maintain the business as they have everything already.

Chinese are indeed raping Africa, by building pipelines, road infrastructure, huge ports, factories, all so they can strip away the assets of Africa, but do it in a "nice" way suggesting they are helping these african nations, whilst paying peanuts for the resources and lining the pockets of a few corrupt leaders.
Still that is probably a more preferable option to the way the west did their negiotations at the end of a barrel.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2014, 04:19:44 AM »
100% agree with you. My comment might appear as I had rose tinted glasses on, but not intended. As you point out, if you look at the ratios of Inventions and Nobel prizes for scientific developments, its something like 80/20 in favour of the West. Again as your suggested they heavily invest in corporate espionage to steal intellectual property and give themselves a competitive edge. Having worked with chinese myself, I definitely saw the lack of innovation first hand and to a lesser a degree they have the same problem as Indians in that they can only carry out commands. When a problem occurs they stop and cant seem to logically work around it.  They do also invest heavily in the education of their elite both domestically and internationally and actively work to address their weaknesses, something the west doesnt really do.
If they are willing to go that far, they can breed innovation.....

The westernised chinese of super rich origins do go a wild and loose it, but then the Chinese have a saying, "Wealth only last three generations". The first generation establish the business, the 2nd generation run the business and make the money, they spoil their kids and the 3rd generation no longer have the drive or desire to maintain the business as they have everything already.

Chinese are indeed raping Africa, by building pipelines, road infrastructure, huge ports, factories, all so they can strip away the assets of Africa, but do it in a "nice" way suggesting they are helping these african nations, whilst paying peanuts for the resources and lining the pockets of a few corrupt leaders.
Still that is probably a more preferable option to the way the west did their negiotations at the end of a barrel.

This is from the review of book "The School of Sun Tzu: Winning Empires Without War"

For example, a popular phrase from the AoW is "War is one thing: Deception." Jones interprets this for the reader as "All strategies, plans, and initiatives need to be cloaked or disguised." To deceive is often interpreted as "lying" but it doesn't seem that was Sun Tzu's meaning. Lying will just get you in trouble, but to cloak something means to make it unseen or at least not to see something as it truly is. All throughout, Jones provides clear interpretations for each section of the AoW.

I believe that the whole investing in infrastructure as you said, is basically a way so that they get the resources and goods out of African nations, but under the guise of helping them. This is a form of deception.

Bottom line, they are probably the most untrustworthy people on this earth. And care only about themselves, and Africans will find out for themselves...too late.

Western Education may help them, but the thing many foreigners say about America is that it fosters ingenuity and innovation, as well as entrepreneurship. This is built into our culture. And is not built into Chinese culture. When the Chinese government encourages intellectual property theft, corporate espionage just to get on par with the West, it actually is telling it's people that it's ok. And so this will be engrained into the heads of the generations after.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2014, 04:36:41 AM »
And that's when I stopped reading.

x2

~

MikMaq

« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2014, 04:37:25 AM »

Bottom line, they are probably the most untrustworthy people on this earth. And care only about themselves, and Africans will find out for themselves...too late.

Agreed, not that indians are much better. There's something about having a massive population, where no one is ever held accountable for anything.

The chinese get buy because there labor is essentially free, can't imagine what will happen when people actually become accountable for shit..

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2014, 05:05:29 AM »
No other culture will fulfill your desires or needs.
If I absolutely had to team up with a foreign people it would be the Japanese although I'm aware that I would be a Gaijin. Still it would be worlds better than living in oriental l'Europe.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2014, 11:22:21 PM »

I agree with you - it's not looking good. Given that birth rates are so low, is it not an act of genocide to promote immigration of non-whites into European countries? Japan has very low birth rates yet their non-white immigration levels are in control. Who says you need x-number of people in Europe? In 1800 150 million people lived in Europe. There are a few hundred million Caucasians alive in Europe today. Why is this number not large enough? Why does Europe need more people? Seems like Europe and the World needs less people - they did fine with less in 1800.

What bothers me the most are all those cultures that could be lost. Meanwhile the non-white immigrants have homelands that are intact with cultures that are not threatened.

The answer is it is an act of genocide. A bloodless genocide. And there will be a tribunal to follow.

But remember science will still progress and Europeans could be engineered back through various methods. I think once the non-white populations become too large nature will pull back and cull the numbers. it's not sustainable and their population growth was made possible through mostly European innovation. Once that crutch is gone their numbers will come down.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2014, 11:30:29 PM »
No other culture will fulfill your desires or needs.
If I absolutely had to team up with a foreign people it would be the Japanese although I'm aware that I would be a Gaijin. Still it would be worlds better than living in oriental l'Europe.
The Japanese are also slated for extermination via mass immigration - mark my words it will happen.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-06-05/japan-must-open-up-to-foreign-labor-for-economic-boost

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2014, 11:38:32 PM »
Business making the case for wiping out ethnic Europeans. Get those guillotines ready and sharpen the blades. Time for a tribunal soon.

Ageing Europe needs the new blood immigration brings
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/1643680e-7bab-11e4-b6ab-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3LNqymJGd

Maybe ageing Europe needs to be rejuvenated through stimulation of birth rates via social engineering?

[sarcasm]We know social engineering works well to reduce birth rates - maybe it will be just as effective to increase birth rates?[/sarcasm]

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2014, 12:02:44 AM »
I agree with you - it's not looking good. Given that birth rates are so low, is it not an act of genocide to promote immigration of non-whites into European countries? Japan has very low birth rates yet their non-white immigration levels are in control. Who says you need x-number of people in Europe? In 1800 150 million people lived in Europe. There are a few hundred million Caucasians alive in Europe today. Why is this number not large enough? Why does Europe need more people? Seems like Europe and the World needs less people - they did fine with less in 1800.

What bothers me the most are all those cultures that could be lost. Meanwhile the non-white immigrants have homelands that are intact with cultures that are not threatened.

The answer is it is an act of genocide. A bloodless genocide. And there will be a tribunal to follow.

But remember science will still progress and Europeans could be engineered back through various methods. I think once the non-white populations become too large nature will pull back and cull the numbers. it's not sustainable and their population growth was made possible through mostly European innovation. Once that crutch is gone their numbers will come down.

Spot on comments!!

Why do we need more people, this is bullshit. All we hear in europe is that we need more people to sustain the economy. OK right, we need more people many of which who don't work and claim benefits, we need more people to do low skilled work flipping burgers. If we need more people, then force the long term unemployed off their benefits and back to work, we have hundreds of thousands of them. If you need more children, then simply make it possible for the indigenous population to have more children, rather than punish them to the point of not wanting to have any children at all.

Good point about the non-white populations having intact and untouched homelands. Although one could say the west has contaminated them with the capitalist ideals that we broadcast around the world. Those culture will be impacted over time.

I agree, the modern European society with its free healthcare and social support systems allows the weak to breed and succeed (in terms of passing on their genes) It rewards failure, and thus people who couldnt hold a job down and contribute to society in a constructive matter, go on and reproduce. The local populations have to work and contribute taxes and cant afford to have so many kids, whilst some third world turd can pump out kids while the state supports them.
That to a large extent is why the US has been successful. It has a survive or die mentality, work hard and succeed, because if you don't there isn't a safety net for you. The UK and many other parts of europe are the polar opposite. Of course Obama would like to change that, and to an extent, agree a society should have support structures, to support those in need of urgent medical help and short term financial support, until they can get back on their feet. It should not be a long term free for all that's open to be abused.

With all that said and not wanting to sound defeatist, everything takes a course in life, throughout history empires have risen and fell and so have the people. The British Empire was the largest empire in history ruling one quarter of the world and one fifth of the worlds population. Its grew, prospered and declined. Now its at the point where the fundamental components now want to break up. The people are a shadow of their former selves and the country has lost all of its values. Death is the final outcome, look at the Greeks, Romans, etc what is left of those once great civilizations, nobody stays on top forever. That is "The Way" if I can add a Taoist quote in there :-) Some might say it is Karma, the Brits travelled to all these countries, imposed their way, and now the reverse is happening.  The neanderthals were not killed off but simply bred out of existence. More than likely it will happen to Europeans, and the history books (which will be written by the chinese) will say these were a people who's ruling elite became drunk on their egalitarian liberal ideals and were simply eaten from the inside out......

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2014, 05:54:42 AM »

right on target on all counts.

White people will disapear, brown ones will take over occident, then chinese will take over the planet...then what? they will prolly disapear too. No anima specie is eternal. Look at the dinosaurs, they evolved and to adapt and survive they had to become fucking birds. Maybe  the last humans, chinese, will mutate, evolve, to become "something else".

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2014, 06:00:26 AM »
I agree, the modern European society with its free healthcare and social support systems allows the weak to breed and succeed (in terms of passing on their genes) It rewards failure, and thus people who couldnt hold a job down and contribute to society in a constructive matter, go on and reproduce. The local populations have to work and contribute taxes and cant afford to have so many kids, whilst some third world turd can pump out kids while the state supports them.
it only works as long as there is economic stability...when the economy crashes it will be a different tune...as it always has.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2014, 06:32:49 AM »
why do you guys care so much all of a sudden to have children anyway, in order to secure the white race  ::)

my x did abortion and I was extremely relieved when she did, no question.

Besides white race is the most two faced, back stabbing, most pervert, weird and socially awkward human race there is. I don't carry your flag, but I'm not a liberal, I'm against gay mirrage, gay adoption, mass imigration but the mentality of my race is bullshit, you're crazy! I can't help you guys. You're on your own, I'm out.

when the world ends all the uneducated, unwanted whites, the poor ones are left on the radioactive earth with all the poor blacks and browns and yellows to work in unhealthy jobs for nickles, and only the extremely educated white people aka the perfect ones that matter move in to a floating paradise above the sky, that is lead By a feminist broad with strong calves and hips, but even she needs to take orders from 'the board' that includes few men and few women. That's white people's designed utopia so I don't care about the news article in this thread.

Rimstinger

« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2014, 06:35:56 AM »

Serious question, what does the moms vagina look like after all this?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2014, 07:01:36 AM »
sounds like a lot of fags in France.  I will go there and concur the french hairy pussies

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2014, 07:27:14 AM »
The marriage idealists here won't like this... oh well.
---------------------------------------------------------

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

"My generation of boys is f**ked," says Rupert, a young German video game enthusiast I've been getting to know over the past few months. "Marriage is dead. Divorce means you're screwed for life. Women have given up on monogamy, which makes them uninteresting to us for any serious relationship or raising a family. That's just the way it is. Even if we take the risk, chances are the kids won't be ours. In France, we even have to pay for the kids a wife has through adulterous affairs.

"In school, boys are screwed over time and again. Schools are engineered for women. In the US, they force-feed boys Ritalin like Skittles to shut them up. And while girls are favoured to fulfil quotas, men are slipping into distant second place.

"In school, boys are screwed over time and again. Schools are engineered for women. In the US, they force-feed boys Ritalin like Skittles to shut them up. And while girls are favoured to fulfil quotas, men are slipping into distant second place.

Read...
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/12/04/The-Sexodus-Part-1-The-Men-Giving-Up-On-Women-And-Checking-Out-Of-Society

I think it is true in part. There is still place for strong leaders in our society and alpha males but the school system is not geared towards them. Giving up like that german dude is just sad. I think people are afraid to be human, afraid to domesticat their urge, afraid to suffer.

Those guys should read Nassim Taleb's book on anti-fragility. It gives perspective and makes you somehow o.k. with some more primal urges.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2014, 03:47:54 PM »
right on target on all counts.

White people will disapear, brown ones will take over occident, then chinese will take over the planet...then what? they will prolly disapear too. No anima specie is eternal. Look at the dinosaurs, they evolved and to adapt and survive they had to become fucking birds. Maybe  the last humans, chinese, will mutate, evolve, to become "something else".

Humans will become "something else" in a relatively close future. But you, like most people, think in "linear" terms and think that the rate of change will be the same after 10/20 years.. There's a chance a world will be very different merely 30-40 years from now, and we most probably can't even imagine the social/cultural changes that are comming. Internet alone has changed the world in many unimaginable ways. That's just the tip of an iceberg. It may be so that brown people will be the last of our concern or vice versa...