Author Topic: CHICK'S APARTMENT ON THE FIT SHOW  (Read 21731 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: CHICK'S APARTMENT ON THE FIT SHOW
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2006, 03:26:32 PM »
You all sound like a bunch of stalkers to me.  "Chick has this model treadmill........Chick doesn't have this......."  Wow, that's very scary and observant of all of you. 

This from the same stalker that bumped 30 old ass 240 threads yesterday?

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2006, 03:29:24 PM »
This from the same stalker that bumped 30 old ass 240 threads yesterday?

prove it

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2006, 03:31:13 PM »

sure you do champ.

My bad, I thought you needed encouragement to express yourself, but apparently you need to learn to understand sentences written in English first

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2006, 03:40:48 PM »
Hemi's are trading in the hundreds of thousands.  As far as muscle cars you don't want anything manufactured after 1970, insurance regulations strangled engine performance after that.

1969 Corvette Stingray 427 with triples rated at 435 hp is my ultimate muscle car.

I know thats why its my "dream car".  I can't afford one just yet. 

The '67-'70 GTO factory engine is between a 389 and 455...up to 370 hp.  I'm 5'2 and 115 lbs...thats alot of engine for a girl like me.  I could always put a chip in the engine to add hp.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2006, 03:43:22 PM »
The walking on treadmill's cardio?  ???

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2006, 03:47:24 PM »
My bad, I thought you needed encouragement to express yourself, but apparently you need to learn to understand sentences written in English first

You need to wordsmith this argument.  Good job. 

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2006, 03:49:48 PM »
It is a gift not a loan....we are still looking.  There are so many that i want...i can't make up my mind (as usual)  Of course the title is going to be in his name!!!  Bob is generous...but not STUPID.  We are not married...and i, as his girlfriend, would not expect it to be in my name.  If we were ever to break up...we separate free and clear. 

I am the muscle car buff, he prefers the classics.  We are slowly buying up both.  My dad has 3 muscle cars ('70 442 w-30, '71 chevelle ss, '72 442 conv.)  all that are in my name.  He is also on the waiting list for the '07 shelby mustang (at the tune of $125k).  He will drive (show it off) for a year and send it my way.  I currently drive a mustang.  I am interested in the '67 - '70 model GTO, or the mustangs.  I also wouldn't mind a early '70's model corvette.  But Bob doesn't fit.  He is going to look at a '70 firebird today...hopefully. 

My ultimate dream car is 1970 hemi cuda convertible....V8.  aaaaaahhhhh!!! Thats what turns me on!!!

If Bob is paying 125k on the new 07 Shelby mustang, he's getting  ripped off! They are supposed to go for around 50k, and even if there is a mark-up it shouldn't be that much. Hell, why don't he just get the C6 ZO6, much much better car.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2006, 03:50:36 PM »
haha come to Boston studio I repeat studio 1300 a month..... Thats the cheaper end! Theres no fun and sun here baby... Cold a shit in the winter hot as f**k in the summer.

I need to move :-\

I know what you mean, I agrew up and lived just north of Boston until I was 20 and went in the USMC years ago.
My mom still lives up that way and pays alot MORE for her 2 BR apt, than I do for my house mortgage note...go figure. I moved and will never go back, but I miss the culture up that way and the people, NOT the weather however  ;) You need to move south, the Atlanta area is pretty nice overall, just my 2 cents.

As for Chic and what he makes or how he lives, in my book that would be 100% his own , private business. BUT he did bring it to public light when he did his bit on it.I believe that Chic is more sensible and better with his $$$ than most guys in the sport (Cutler appers to be really good at the business end). However, despite the fact  that his apt is decent and in a nice area, it does kinda indicate that many in and around this sport tend to live less than stable , steady or secure lives. I know that when I was seriously into bodybuilding, I had no financial goals in the long term, nor the desire to buy any property, etc.Of interst here, Arnold is rumored to have made his first big bucks in real estate years before he made it big in movies, hmmmm. Jim Manion, pres of NPC was quoted saying something about that he gets a whole bunch of change of address forms, each and every year from his NPC members and that bodybuilders must be the "most moving around " bunch of folks he ever knew of.He was saying this in a light hearted way, but it does indicate some lifestyle choices. For instance at the last few shows I judged, I was the ONLY judge on the panel that makes his living in an area completely OUTSIDE of bodybuilding or fitness/nutrition.
This was not the case when I started in this sport years ago. Now it seems, everyone and his brother is selling supplements, personal training ,etc that gets seriously involved with this sport.
Maybe I am retarded ???or missing the boat, but to me, a stable career is one thing and bodybuilding a serious hobby I love, NOT the source of my livelyhood. Oh well, such is life.
Howard " an old fart in Ga " ;)
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2006, 03:52:34 PM »

If Bob is paying 125k on the new 07 Shelby mustang, he's getting  ripped off! They are supposed to go for around 50k, and even if there is a mark-up it shouldn't be that much. Hell, why don't he just get the C6 ZO6, much much better car.

I think you have your cars confused Ryan.   Those cars are 125k.

LifterChick

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2006, 04:13:41 PM »
Little Low Rent Apartment,
Sub par treadmill,
Using a laptop,

Bob was visiting Tamali for the weekend when they filmed this.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2006, 04:17:40 PM »
The biggest investment a rich man or a poor man will make in his life is his house.  If your looked at the prices of houses for the past fifty years you will see some dips in the graph but the graph always goes up.  How many houses in the past fifteen years have more than tripled in price.  I can answer all of them in the NY/NJ area.  

How someone spends their money is their buisness.  I just have to say that I have seen to many guys come into money and the first thing they buy is an expensive car.  More power to them if that's what they want.  One thing to think of is that $50K dream car will be worth $25K in 3 to 4 years.  Those who choose to rent a car with a lease will really get burned.  If they rent a new 50K car every three years the lease will add up to mega bucks.  I know a guy that added up the money he spent on leasing cars for the last 15 years and he could kick himself. If he would have bought two new cars in a 15 year period instead of renting 5 new cars in 15 years he would have saved a ton of money. What ever makes someone happy though.  

I'm not commenting on any specific pro but their careers are short lived.  They might make good endorsement deals for 5 to 10 years if they are lucky but then the money dries up.  

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2006, 04:23:50 PM »

NO NO NO!!!  Read it again...I said dad NOT BOB.  You know...your dad...the man who married your MOM and then created you!!!  I'm not one of those chicks who calls their boyfriends daddy.  UUUUGGGHHH!!!  That is really sick! 

Let me say this again...my FATHER is the one who has the muscle cars.  BOB has classics.  As far as the shelby...yea you can get the normal '07 shelby for 50 or 60k, but the genuine shelby 500 gt with all the bells and whistles are going for 125k.  They are special order only and 200 will be made.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2006, 04:41:28 PM »
The biggest investment a rich man or a poor man will make in his life is his house.  If your looked at the prices of houses for the past fifty years you will see some dips in the graph but the graph always goes up.  How many houses in the past fifteen years have more than tripled in price.  I can answer all of them in the NY/NJ area.  

How someone spends their money is their buisness.  I just have to say that I have seen to many guys come into money and the first thing they buy is an expensive car.  More power to them if that's what they want.  One thing to think of is that $50K dream car will be worth $25K in 3 to 4 years.  Those who choose to rent a car with a lease will really get burned.  If they rent a new 50K car every three years the lease will add up to mega bucks.  I know a guy that added up the money he spent on leasing cars for the last 15 years and he could kick himself. If he would have bought two new cars in a 15 year period instead of renting 5 new cars in 15 years he would have saved a ton of money. What ever makes someone happy though.  

I'm not commenting on any specific pro but their careers are short lived.  They might make good endorsement deals for 5 to 10 years if they are lucky but then the money dries up.  

Oh, I know what you mean, my wife and I FINALLY made over  6 figures (combined ) the past few years. Thus we are secure but light years from being rich or wealthy. She made me see the value of buying a place and the tax savings alone from mortgage interest are worth it alone ( for those that don't know, you can deduct the $$$ you pay in interst on your mortage on your taxes each year ;).
I see a few bodybuilders make some decent bucks , but considering all they have to spend to support that lifestyle, I doubt few save any really substatial nest eggs to retire on , but who knows???? The wanna be and low tier pros on the pose for pay web sites, seem to get some fast bucks, but they also seem to piss it away or get money on a hit or miss basis with no real secure incomes or financial plans, etc
My wife and I splurged and got an RX-8 this past year, and we love it. BUT, it is no big $$$ classic car , with all the whistles and bells I got a good deal at a tad under 30K. I know that when I was young and seriously into bodybuilding, I never seemed to have a pot to pee in at the end of the day...go figure.Our big deal now is cruises we love it. So far Royal Carribean is the best,we are going again over spring break , next week, can't wait. It is due to cruiselines that I no longer care about winning anything other than Mr Podunk hehe. Seriously, I can't see spending a decent chunk of change just to put on a show for somebody else, when I can live like a king on the high seas on a luxery liner for a week , know what I mean :P
The point is I am just a humble physics teacher and avg Joe Blow bodybuilder with an avg house and loving wife (NO kids however and no plans for any thank you very much ;)
If we didn't make our own excitement I would be even more of a rambling troll -drone than I am now ( OMG my poor students have to listen to me in class...pray for them ;D
For all you younger guys that think a regular job with bennefits and avg house is "BS" or dull, I have been in your mindset and understand, trust me, I do :)
Build your career , education and credit up and ENJOY bodybuilding on your terms, be it "go for the pros", " Mr Podunk" or just train to get massive or cut looking, etc.  Just my 2 cents and if a bum like me can do it, trust me ANYONE can.
Howard

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2006, 05:42:06 PM »
i am with you howie....

I am not into over doing the material goods or bragging about what I have.  I am just a regular chick, just  got done with college, and in the "what to do now" phase.  I personally...own my car along and a savings acct.  and thats it.  I am fortunate to have parents that are well off..and have made sure I will never suffer financially in my life.  But it is still...their money.  I have been taught hard work and making investments at an early age.  At 24, I am a partner in a production company and just trying to make it like the rest of you.  I am lucky to have Bob to back me up and support my decisions.  I think that he and I do have a stable future ahead and we can begin to make investments together.

The cars are only a small hobbie that Bob and I share.  Honestly guys...finding a chic that loves cars as much as you do is RARE. 

hey...what part of ga are you in?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2006, 05:48:51 PM »
i am with you howie....

I am not into over doing the material goods or bragging about what I have.  I am just a regular chick, just  got done with college, and in the "what to do now" phase.  I personally...own my car along and a savings acct.  and thats it.  I am fortunate to have parents that are well off..and have made sure I will never suffer financially in my life.  But it is still...their money.  I have been taught hard work and making investments at an early age.  At 24, I am a partner in a production company and just trying to make it like the rest of you.  I am lucky to have Bob to back me up and support my decisions.  I think that he and I do have a stable future ahead and we can begin to make investments together.

The cars are only a small hobbie that Bob and I share.  Honestly guys...finding a chic that loves cars as much as you do is RARE. 

hey...what part of ga are you in?

Knowing & stating the fact that your parents that have money & would bail you out if times were bad is a fucking joke.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2006, 06:40:10 PM »
I think that he and I do have a stable future ahead and we can begin to make investments together.

You have got to be kidding !!! You will be gone within the sight of 6 months, mark my words !!! Bob is a PLAYA

body88

« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2006, 06:42:45 PM »
So nieve she is :-\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2006, 06:43:38 PM »
if you havent noticed, the topics onlyme posts in are pretty much just segways for him to start recounting tales of his awesome past.  he's not concerned much about the actual topic. they usually include: 1) him having the best of whatever there was to offer at the time 2) hot chicks 3) possibly a pet of his

not that they arent entertaining, but thats just how he rolls

Sir, if you haven't noticed at my age and weight I need all the jogging of the memory I can get.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2006, 06:45:24 PM »
You have got to be kidding !!! You will be gone within the sight of 6 months, mark my words !!! Bob is a PLAYA

LOL, BIX my man call me tonight at 10 or I will tell everyone here what gay butt mates we were back in the day.
Man, don't cheap shot this poor decent girl , c'mon   BIX have some standards of conduct buddy ;) ;)

BIX is a buddy of mine from back in the day and is a great example of a guy that has  built a stable life and secure business and is a great dad and has a lovely wife , etc. Like me and many others he never was a big time bodybuilder but loves the sport and has gotten a lot out of it. It is possible to have a great fun,and fll life and still love bodybuilding.
Oh, to pros chic, I live about 40 min NW of ATL.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2006, 06:47:56 PM »
Where is this video at so I can see.  Marina Del Rey is high dollar.  Used to be the place to live if you were single.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2006, 06:59:16 PM »
LOL, BIX my man call me tonight at 10 or I will tell everyone here what gay butt mates we were back in the day.
Man, don't cheap shot this poor decent girl , c'mon   BIX have some standards of conduct buddy ;) ;)

BIX is a buddy of mine from back in the day and is a great example of a guy that has  built a stable life and secure business and is a great dad and has a lovely wife , etc. Like me and many others he never was a big time bodybuilder but loves the sport and has gotten a lot out of it. It is possible to have a great fun,and fll life and still love bodybuilding.
Oh, to pros chic, I live about 40 min NW of ATL.

Standards of conduct on Get Big ?? GET REAL Howard :)
People are creatures of habit and to know their habits you look to their past.That is the best advice I can give this "poor decent girl " and she does seem like one .

You must be on school vacation ha Howard ? We know things are slow at school when we see you here :P

Got to hit the hay now, call ya another evening if ya aint at the gym all night.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2006, 08:13:58 PM »
Standards of conduct on Get Big ?? GET REAL Howard :)
People are creatures of habit and to know their habits you look to their past.That is the best advice I can give this "poor decent girl " and she does seem like one .

You must be on school vacation ha Howard ? We know things are slow at school when we see you here :P

Got to hit the hay now, call ya another evening if ya aint at the gym all night.

I don't think you shoot tamper with Chics game is my concern hehehe.
Anyhooooo, based on your past behavior logic, what are the Las vegas odds of me keeping off the donuts for the next few months and getting up on stage this summer or...ever again ???

seanashbrook

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2006, 09:09:40 PM »
Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, wtf does a single guy want to do with a house?  It's just extra time & trouble and responsibility.  An apartment requires less time & maintenance and if there's a problem, that's what the landlord is there for.  Chicks (women, not Bob Chicks) usually want a house so they can "nest" in it and cozy it all up & shit and make a honeydew list a mile long every weekend for their man to fix every damn thing that breaks on a regular basis.  Just another point of view to consider.

a house builds equity making more money in the future. thats how titus starting making money before he was burning people. wasn't his contest winning he was trying to liquidate in MA
personalfitnessconsulting

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2006, 10:21:44 PM »
Are there any threads on this board that aren't about third tier Chick?
Motherboy (the band).

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2006, 01:16:17 AM »

No reason ever to lease a car unless you have or own business or you can write it off your taxes.