Author Topic: Jays routine in "One Step Closer" DVD  (Read 13157 times)

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
Re: Jays routine in "One Step Closer" DVD
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2006, 10:48:41 PM »
I gotta say that while he is not the most interesting talker on the planet, Jays DVD's are always real value for money and i for one have really enjoyed his previous efforts. I look forward to this one.

I just finished watching the first DVD, it was absolutely outstanding!  Go out and get this DVD NOW!!!!!!!!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2006, 10:29:05 AM »
how many plates was he deadlifting???? im sure it wasnt 800 pounds like ronnie coleman  :P

thisiskeith12

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2006, 10:32:23 AM »
I bought "Ripped To Shreds" after seeing one of Matt's trailers for it. I think it was one of the first ones you made with "Kiss My Disease" and 'So Far Away" featured. I know you went back and changed the songs later but I thought they fit well, convinced me enough to get the DVD.

As for Mitsuru, his film making abilities are less than amateur. If anyone else was willing to do what he does, he would be surpassed.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2006, 12:19:53 PM »
What a gay ass looking DVD. One Step Closer to the door is about all. Jay will never be Mr Olympia. My microwave has better V-taper and my Cat is more vascular that that blockhead.

It's called a V-taper Jay.....remember when you had one 10 years ago?

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2006, 12:46:30 PM »
Maybe Jay isn't a believer in training heavy.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2006, 12:49:24 PM »
Damn that's a lot of exercises per bodypart.
what about jaw work? how many more years will it take before jaw gutler realizes he will never be mr olympia?
 ???
forget what you know

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2006, 12:49:54 PM »
what are you jackasses talking about on New, Improved and Beyond he does 405lb. inclines and barbell rows, seated DB presses with 135 lb. db's, hacks with 8 plates on each side.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

arno

• Getbig II
  • Accurate Fitness
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2006, 12:53:25 PM »
but he has some damn nice socks.....

thisiskeith12

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2006, 01:56:58 PM »
Mits marketing move for this DVD is "This is the best video I've ever made!" The End.

I can't wait to get it!

T-Bag

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2006, 02:37:54 PM »
Mines's in the mail - autographed and all!  Can't wait!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2006, 03:39:08 PM »
Pictures from Jay's one step closer DVD:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/jaycutleronestepcloserdvd

CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS DVD!!

What did Jay take to get this hard?   ???  He is normally "soft but cut".

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2006, 04:37:37 PM »
you da man Matt.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2006, 04:53:39 PM »
i've seen a lota shit but Jay takes the cake. Heres a fact for all you hard nosed cuttler fans that yall might not know.  He aint ever gonna win the Olympia... period. Heres the breakdown.  He'll never beat Coleman.. ever. Coleman has several years left and untill he retires... Jay is destined to be the first looser. Secondly, If Coleman retires..... Dexter steps in assuming he decides to ever do the olympia again and humiliates Cuttler cause Dexter is light years ahead of him in terms of asthetics. So...... unless, coleman retires and Dexter dies or ends up with a series of bad injections.... Cuttler aint ever gonna see the top spot on the Olympia stage. The Point....... The point is that Jay looks.... well.... a little like shit but a lot like a washed up defeated steroid abuser.

Ps: his new video..... wow....he needs to take some notes from coleman on everything. Is it just me or is does he look bloated as shit!  He needs to re-examine his gear he is using. 
translation=my wife fucked Jay at a guest posing.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2006, 06:25:25 PM »
Rob..

I love that you put up video clips. But, I'm not so sure they sell prodcut. I believe that many people get enough of their appitite satisfied instead of their "appitite wet."

How much training or posing do you want to see.

Did you make that best of Levrone clip? That was AWSEOME! But, I tell you, there's no need to buy a DVD after that.

Just my 2 cents like you have yours.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2006, 06:30:39 PM »
Ive seen the DVD its awsome, he is a little more aggressive in this one and looks just different, equal to Ripped to Shreds in appearance but a completely different and new look... it shows you him cooking, going to costco, mimis, and the post office all stuff he does daily as well as training, if you are a true fan of the bodybuilding lifestyle you would love this DVD.

I have nothing but respect for Jay by the way, I have met him several times and I cant help but appreciate how hard he works and what a professional he is... definitely my favorite bodybuilder today!

When I think of bodybuilder, I think of Jay Cutler.. not Ronnie Coleman...

I dunno maybe I'm a little jaded but i'm not paying 40 bucks to watch Jay Cutler (or anybody) go to costco and buy chicken.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2006, 06:36:00 PM »
Jay is a ture embassador to bodybuilding, and it would be a mistake to never have him be Mr. Olympia.  He is a family man, great business man, and a healthy looking pro.  There are so many positives about him it really seems foolish to bash Jay like this.

Slick Vic

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2006, 07:02:37 PM »
When is this asshole gonna make the off season video he's been promising? Haven't we seen enough of this pre contest shit? I wanna see some big fucking weights! I don't wanna hear about how you have to take it easy because you might get hurt.
That's funny that you say that 'cause in his last DVD he said the next one was gonna be an "off-season" video. If I remember correct.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2006, 07:08:14 PM »
I dunno maybe I'm a little jaded but i'm not paying 40 bucks to watch Jay Cutler (or anybody) go to costco and buy chicken.

I know what you mean by this and it is why I never went to the Olympia to this day.
However, I do tend to buy autographed pics and DVD's etc from individual pros I admire both on and OFF the stage.
Jay is a class act and unlike many pro athletes in other sports, we can still get up close and personal with our top pros, and they don't make 7 figures like B-ball and football. Thus, I like to show my support as a fan.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2006, 07:39:38 PM »
im watching "one step closer"right now
(looks to be his best DVD  by far)

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2006, 08:59:07 PM »
Ive seen the DVD its awsome, he is a little more aggressive in this one and looks just different, equal to Ripped to Shreds in appearance but a completely different and new look... it shows you him cooking, going to costco, mimis, and the post office all stuff he does daily as well as training, if you are a true fan of the bodybuilding lifestyle you would love this DVD.

I have nothing but respect for Jay by the way, I have met him several times and I cant help but appreciate how hard he works and what a professional he is... definitely my favorite bodybuilder today!

When I think of bodybuilder, I think of Jay Cutler.. not Ronnie Coleman...

Well said.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2006, 06:29:59 AM »
Those delts are impressive

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2006, 07:02:28 AM »
im still watching it
(on the 2nd disc now)

it's like 6 hrs long .............and it's his best work by far.....................

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2006, 07:29:50 AM »
what weight does he do on barbell shoulder press, bench press, inclines and front squats, Mike?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

T-Bag

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2006, 03:21:07 PM »
I'll tell you guys (and I know you care!) this is absolutely the best bodybuilding dvd ever made.  I'm not talking about the amount he lifts or anything or else Coleman's would be better.  What other dvd shows the person weeks & days before, day of (capturing true real time dissappointment for getting 2nd again), and weeks after the Olympia back at it again.  Unbelievable and worth every penny.  He looks incredible and his waist is no way near as bad as people make it out to be.  Pictures don't always capture these guys at the right time of their pose. 

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2006, 08:38:14 PM »
Those delts are impressive

They are beautiful and flawless. More rare and more stunning than a diamond.