Author Topic: Untouchable  (Read 24382 times)

KTMckay

KTMckay

Re: Untouchable
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 12:13:57 PM »
Woops.... there ya go

Heatmiser

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 01:42:23 PM »
I think Ronnie forgot to bring his skin to the show.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 01:44:17 PM »
I think Ronnie forgot to bring his skin to the show.

Actually he was drier in 98/99

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 01:49:44 PM »
Yes but he was also 287lbs in 2003. That conditioning, musclularity and sheer size will not be matched for years to come and will go down in history as perhaps the most dominant win ever. There was ronnie and then there was the rest of the field. No one stood a chance

GMCtrk

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 02:00:19 PM »
Ronnie was better in 2002, 18 days out of the olympia @ 275lbs.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 02:06:27 PM »
Yes but he was also 287lbs in 2003. That conditioning, musclularity and sheer size will not be matched for years to come and will go down in history as perhaps the most dominant win ever. There was ronnie and then there was the rest of the field. No one stood a chance

Dominant win ever? what over ho-hum competition ? its not like he faced the best of the best at thier best , he dominated a mediocre group , big deal , his 98 win he faced a much better line-up although he didn't dominate that win was more impressive .

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 03:39:38 PM »
Dominant win ever? what over ho-hum competition ? its not like he faced the best of the best at thier best , he dominated a mediocre group , big deal , his 98 win he faced a much better line-up although he didn't dominate that win was more impressive .

why do you guys blame ronnie because he has inferior competitors to go against.  All the man does is win and you belittle his victories.  In any era winning 8 in a row has to count for something. It shows his ability to remain at a high level for a long time, that is the trade mark of a great one.  It is subjective as to who is the greatest ever but clearly ronnie is in the top 3.
Here comes the money shot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 03:52:57 PM »
why do you guys blame ronnie because he has inferior competitors to go against.  All the man does is win and you belittle his victories.  In any era winning 8 in a row has to count for something. It shows his ability to remain at a high level for a long time, that is the trade mark of a great one.  It is subjective as to who is the greatest ever but clearly ronnie is in the top 3.

I'm not blamming Ronnie for his lack of competition , I'm mearly commenting on it , and pointing out that while it may have been a ' dominate ' win I think others have dominated a much better feild , Haney in 88 , Yates in 93 , so I question when people say its the most dominate win ever !!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 04:28:00 PM »
Thats the biggest stripper i have ever seen !!!!

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 05:06:26 PM »
Monster monster!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 05:33:05 PM »

Dorian didn't face the best at their best either.

1993: Flex - soft compared to the AC, had he been in AC shape, could have beaten Yates.

Levrone - poor shape due to a pec tear.

Ray - in shape

Labrada - not up to his previous standards.

Yates faced bigger names.  But his 1993 dominant win was NOT over everyone in great shape. It was only against one or two in really good shape. The rest were not at their best.  This is exactly the same as Ronnie in 2003 - Dexter and Dennis were in career best shape at the time, Jay and Levrone were not.

Neither faced the best at their best.

Dorian won in a more competitive era overall, but based on some of the grand prix pics posted recently, it looks like most of his wins in the later years were outright gifts, so winning in a more competitive era is meaningless if many of your wins were undeserved.

:-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 06:07:31 PM »
Dorian didn't face the best at their best either.

1993: Flex - soft compared to the AC, had he been in AC shape, could have beaten Yates.

Levrone - poor shape due to a pec tear.

Ray - in shape

Labrada - not up to his previous standards.

Yates faced bigger names.  But his 1993 dominant win was NOT over everyone in great shape. It was only against one or two in really good shape. The rest were not at their best.  This is exactly the same as Ronnie in 2003 - Dexter and Dennis were in career best shape at the time, Jay and Levrone were not.

Neither faced the best at their best.

Dorian won in a more competitive era overall, but based on some of the grand prix pics posted recently, it looks like most of his wins in the later years were outright gifts, so winning in a more competitive era is meaningless if many of your wins were undeserved.

:-\

Are you kidding me ? in 93 they said he set the standard for the new era , that he was so much better than he needed to be to win , and every competitor basically said they're competing for 2nd place and Dorian owned the Sandow until he wanted .

Levrone , Ray and Wheeler were all in fantastic shape , sure Flex wasn't his best ever but he was amazing none the less , Labrada was ontop of his game and he was never off in a contest , he was very consistant , Clairmonte , Munzer , Ferigno and Schimdt were all on !!

And look at the quality of the 92 contest , and in 1995 , I'm sorry Yates faced a much higher quality competitior than Coleman ever did as did Lee Haney in 88 and 91 !!

And again you're saying Yates got a gift in the Grand Prix and you're basing this on a few pics? on what his gut? lol Coleman had a gut for most of his Olympia wins and Yates was much sharper post 94 Olympia so enough with your nonsense of he didn't deserve the win in 94 or the Grand Prix win , watch the video and read the quotes , the only ' controversy ' is in your mind !!

And again Ronnie's first Olympia win is much more impressive than 03 win , even though he beat a past prime Flex just barely .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 06:50:31 PM »
Are you kidding me ? in 93 they said he set the standard for the new era , that he was so much better than he needed to be to win , and every competitor basically said they're competing for 2nd place and Dorian owned the Sandow until he wanted .

Levrone , Ray and Wheeler were all in fantastic shape , sure Flex wasn't his best ever but he was amazing none the less , Labrada was ontop of his game and he was never off in a contest , he was very consistant , Clairmonte , Munzer , Ferigno and Schimdt were all on !!

And look at the quality of the 92 contest , and in 1995 , I'm sorry Yates faced a much higher quality competitior than Coleman ever did as did Lee Haney in 88 and 91 !!

And again you're saying Yates got a gift in the Grand Prix and you're basing this on a few pics? on what his gut? lol Coleman had a gut for most of his Olympia wins and Yates was much sharper post 94 Olympia so enough with your nonsense of he didn't deserve the win in 94 or the Grand Prix win , watch the video and read the quotes , the only ' controversy ' is in your mind !!

And again Ronnie's first Olympia win is much more impressive than 03 win , even though he beat a past prime Flex just barely .

No, I am not basing Yates' gift wins on a few pics and the fact that he has a gut. I am basing it on the fact that Yates, in 1994 had:

1. horrible delts
2. horrible overall arms
3. even more horrible quads.
4. horribe taper
5. horrible abs
6. almost no vascularity
7. very few striations.
8. poor chest.
9. GH gut
10. very wide waist on top of the gut
11. poor upper back detail
12. biceps that cannot be seen from the back.
13. undetailed hams
14. blocky appearance
15. poor tan
16. torn, missing left biceps muscle

Is that enough for ya?

Yates in 1994 was the definition of being overrated.

and, that is pretty obvious to most rational people.  Yates 1994 contest season was a joke. The only thing he had going for him was a good lat spread, and even then, his quads sucked, so it was only good from the waist up. Everything else suffered that year.

Flower Boy Ran Away

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 07:01:33 PM »
Thats the biggest stripper i have ever seen !!!!

and if anyone's seen a lot of male strippers, it's you, joey...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 07:50:06 PM »
yate's faced many good if not great bber's in their peak years.i agree he was the biggest and hardest bber to be seen ever to that point,set new standard's on size,but his physique was blocky and shapeless.coleman has size and conditioning .maybe not as hard as yate's but he still has better shape for big man,and arm's which yate's didn't have.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2006, 08:39:48 PM »
It's the Olympia ,, his competition was the best of the best!?

He's so ahead of everyone,,in comparison to him (Ronnie) they look mediocre!

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2006, 08:49:36 PM »

93 olympia is the most dominant win ever .. all the superstars of the 90s were tryin to topple the english invader .. people thought levrone or wheeler would take him ... till doz posted the pics in flex then turned up onstage! ;D

thats was pure warfare... who did ron beat again?  ::)

even jay cant match 93 doz ..... and thats with a decade of progress behind cutler too!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2006, 08:57:09 PM »
and if anyone's seen a lot of male strippers, it's you, joey...   

Actualy got asked to join "Manpower" once, me and a mate of mine , so we went along and had alook at what they did , I said nah not realy me to be honest and didnt join , but my mate did , and he was with them for about 6 years and came out a multi millionare and traveled the world and ended up snatching Chuck Norris,s wife of him and they now live happily in Aussie with 2 beautifull children and a chain of resturants , caught up with him last week actualy , stripping sure paid of for him huh !!!

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2006, 09:01:33 PM »

UNTOUCHABLE ;

c'mon ronnie you got 10 years progress/more trainin behand ya ...

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2006, 09:12:28 PM »
UNTOUCHABLE ;

c'mon ronnie you got 10 years progress/more trainin behand ya ...

Too bad contests are judged in COLOR. I am sure dogs prefer Dorian's physique though  ::).

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2006, 09:13:39 PM »

in colour the grainyness is even more pronounced.. in colour ronnie looks like a condom full of piss!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2006, 09:18:04 PM »
in colour the grainyness is even more pronounced.. in colour ronnie looks like a condom full of piss!

In color Dorian doesn't look as good. His physique is softer and lumpier and uglier. He looks like a raccoon stuffed with macaroni and cheese.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2006, 09:28:33 PM »

erm no luc ... you are now graspin at straws.... dorians density and grainyness was f'uckin shockin ... and has never been matched... in comparison ron looks like an anal polyp compared to dorian's stealth bomber!  ;)

lets discuss those pics shall we ... look dorian's calves... how massively developed , diamond hard and vascular they are compared to ron's lumps of s'hit ... look at dorian's quads ... like polished marble... as if two bodybuilder's legs had been condensed in to one.. rons just spills out all over the place.

observe doz's superior midesction ... fully developed seperated abs  compared to ronnies 'badly pinched loaf' abs ! ;D

behold dorian's pecs.... the wonderous 'open book' cleavage  .. the fully developed lower pecs and incredible muscle insertion/seperation from the abs! rons pecs disove into shapleless mass.... doz's pecs pure form with full delineation .. the perfect horizontal line of his lower pecs are almost mathematical.

weep in joy at doz's monstrously developed and vascular forearms .. ronnie has mere boiled bacon joints hahahaha  .

note the symetrical flarin of yate's mighty lats ......

the only thing ronnie beats doz on is bicep peaks .. and f'uck all else !

and the 'coup de gras', look at doz's overall package of rock hard density....  the judges wouldnt even notice ronnie onstage standin next to that phenom!

lights out ...

GMCtrk

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2006, 09:30:53 PM »
Dorian's proportions alone kill Ronnie and let's not even get into conditioning