Author Topic: Untouchable  (Read 24380 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: Untouchable
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 09:32:37 PM »
erm no luc ... you are now graspin at straws.... dorians density and grainyness was f'uckin shockin ... and has never been matched... in comparison ron looks like an anal polyp compared to dorian's stealth bomber!  ;)

lets discuss those pics shall we ... look dorian's calves... how massively developed , diamond hard and vascular they are compared to ron's lumps of s'hit ... look at dorian's quads ... like polished marble... as if two bodybuilder's legs had been condensed in to one.. rons just spills out all over the place.

observe doz's superior midesction ... fully developed seperated abs  compared to ronnies 'badly pinched loaf' abs ! ;D

behold dorian's pecs.... the wonderous 'open book' cleavage  .. the fully developed lower pecs and incredible muscle insertion/seperation from the abs! rons pecs disove into shapleless mass.... doz's pecs pure form with full delineation .. the perfect horizontal line of his lower pecs are almost mathematical.

weep in joy at doz's monstrously developed and vascular forearms .. ronnie has mere boiled bacon joints hahahaha  .

note the symetrical flarin of yate's mighty lats ......

the only thing ronnie beats doz on is bicep peaks .. and f'uck all else !

and the 'coup de gras', look at doz's overall package of rock hard density....  the judges wouldnt even notice ronnie onstage standin next to that phenom!

lights out ...

I think you have been thinking about this a little too much :D Ronnie has better quad sweep, better arm shape and separation. He also has a slightly slimmer waste and a better taper. He makes Dorian look like a pile of manure with the occasional chunk of concrete tossed on it.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2006, 09:34:18 PM »

go see an optician son ... hahahahaha

dorian has f'uckin trumped the chump right there.. any dissent is merely sour grapes !

and this is from 93 too .....

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2006, 09:36:23 PM »
go see an optician son ... hahahahaha

dorian has f'uckin trumped the chump right there.. any dissent is merely sour grapes !

and this is from 93 too .....

Silly Brit. When are you prideful bastards going to adopt the Euro?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2006, 09:37:09 PM »
Dorian's proportions alone kill Ronnie and let's not even get into conditioning

Dorian has the proportions of an obese Elton John impersonator.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2006, 09:38:11 PM »
yawn .. run out of things to say ... you thick bastard!!

when you gonna arrest a few saudis , asswipe ??  ;D

GMCtrk

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2006, 09:38:44 PM »
Dorian has the proportions of an obese Elton John impersonator.

see now you just come off as an ignorant fool, and a homo at that too!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2006, 09:40:22 PM »
yawn .. run out of things to say ... you thick bastard!!

when you gonna arrest a few saudis , asswipe ??  ;D

Arguing about Dorian and Ronnie gets boring. It is opinion based so obviously it won't end. We are too gutless to arrest the Saudis, unfortunately. Enjoy licking the Queen's boots? :)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2006, 09:41:12 PM »
see now you just come off as an ignorant fool, and a homo at that too!

I asked my 3 year old nephew what he thought of Dorian and that was the first thing he said. He is a sharp kid!

KTMckay

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2006, 10:02:01 PM »
Lets a go back to that first picture... find a picture where dorian looks more impressive. if you can. (ronnies legs arent even showing..)  :-*

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2006, 10:23:07 PM »

look Dorian even said that he couldn't compete with Ronnie...That Ronnie surpassed everyone but he also said that if he didn't get hurt that it may have been a differnet story..

This is where i disagree with him...Although Dorian was pretty young about 10 years to Ronnie, Ronnie with out a doubt didn't start using the dosages that Dorian Did until later years...Pretty obvious...Dorian was pretty close to maxed out and i think he was....Now Ronnie is pretty close to maxed out(although 10 years the elder)Ronnie doesn't need more mass, he is far a beyond everyone else with cutler a close 2nd..But needs to streamline his mid section...That is all he should really work on until retirement...He is maxed out now...Just bring in a tighter package..

The future of bodybuilding will be the taller guys bringing in more mass...If Ronnie is 5"10ish---the future will be 6'3 6'5 guys bringing in bodies at 350 pounds...It may take some time to get there but it will happen...

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2006, 10:30:23 PM »
You don't know jack shit about Ronnie's drug intake. It's all speculation.
"Shut the F up and train"

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2006, 10:40:31 PM »
No one stood a chance

to beat his gut at Mr. Olympia stage..
I am a mini beast

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2006, 12:38:25 AM »
Boy are there some losers on this forum. Quite literally a bunch of bitter so called "fans" who thinks its vogue to bash ad nauseum on the current champ.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2006, 01:16:07 AM »
Not everyone can be as positive and uplifting as you, "sculpture".
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2006, 01:32:23 AM »
look Dorian even said that he couldn't compete with Ronnie...That Ronnie surpassed everyone but he also said that if he didn't get hurt that it may have been a differnet story..

This is where i disagree with him...Although Dorian was pretty young about 10 years to Ronnie, Ronnie with out a doubt didn't start using the dosages that Dorian Did until later years...Pretty obvious...Dorian was pretty close to maxed out and i think he was....Now Ronnie is pretty close to maxed out(although 10 years the elder)Ronnie doesn't need more mass, he is far a beyond everyone else with cutler a close 2nd..But needs to streamline his mid section...That is all he should really work on until retirement...He is maxed out now...Just bring in a tighter package..

The future of bodybuilding will be the taller guys bringing in more mass...If Ronnie is 5"10ish---the future will be 6'3 6'5 guys bringing in bodies at 350 pounds...It may take some time to get there but it will happen...

doz was far from 'maxxed out' .. he was addin 5lbs of muscle per anum and retainin his conditionin .. he would have stepped on stage around 280+ at some point if he hadnt broken his body down prematurely.

doz never said he couldnt compete with a current ronnie.. he just observed ronnie currently has more mass than he did... as i said doz was cut short ... but also observed it depended on what the judges were lookin for.

i would argue convincingly that dorian's monstrous mass coupled with his insane conditionin would get the nod everytime  ... ronnie is just overblown .. hes got the quantity due to longer trainin n juicin .. but NO-ONE   can hold a candle to 93 doz ... just look at them pics ... it aint even up for debate.

and dorian is a previous era!

ronster is bigger but he certainly aint better than doz al 93!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2006, 01:56:16 AM »
No, I am not basing Yates' gift wins on a few pics and the fact that he has a gut. I am basing it on the fact that Yates, in 1994 had:

1. horrible delts
2. horrible overall arms
3. even more horrible quads.
4. horribe taper
5. horrible abs
6. almost no vascularity
7. very few striations.
8. poor chest.
9. GH gut
10. very wide waist on top of the gut
11. poor upper back detail
12. biceps that cannot be seen from the back.
13. undetailed hams
14. blocky appearance
15. poor tan
16. torn, missing left biceps muscle

Is that enough for ya?

Yates in 1994 was the definition of being overrated.

and, that is pretty obvious to most rational people.  Yates 1994 contest season was a joke. The only thing he had going for him was a good lat spread, and even then, his quads sucked, so it was only good from the waist up. Everything else suffered that year.

See this is where your biased uneducated opinion rears its ugly head , overrated ?  you've never seen the video or seen it live , you're basing his win on a few pictures , its laughable , I typed you the quotes NOT one single competitor had a problem with Dorian's win , except Hulkster 12 years later lol the competitor who you think should have won ( Shawn Ray ) said he got the spot he deserved , and he only got that spot by besting Levrone with a better posing routine , not with his physique according to the judges !

quote Flex Jan 1995 " Let it be recorded tthat in the immediate aftermath of the contest , none of his closest rivals even hinted that Yates did not deserve to win . "

quote Shawn Ray Flex Jan 1995 " Tonight I feel I got what I deserved "

quote Flex Jan 1995 " As Yates , Levrone and Ray stood onstage , the reiging champ ( cognizant of 1992 ) told Levrone " Looks like it's you and me again " Mr Olympia got it wrong , and the booing deciblel dwarfed that accorded the Dillet announcement as Kevin Levrone was called out in third "

quote Ironman Jan 1995 " Since he ( Ray ) was trailing Levrone by four points going into round 3 ( posing round ) Shawn was going to have to equal his showing of seven years ago ( Nationals win ) to have a chance of passing Levrone "

quote Ironman Jan 1995 " The battle was between Shawn and Kevin for second "

quote Ironman Jan 1995 former IFBB judge Roger Schwab " Yates is simply in another league. When he turns his back and flexes , he's the only man onstage. "

quote " Shawn Ray in a rout. He was better than ever. Any criticism is a stretch for a reporter to fill space. That such magnificence is litterally crushed by Yates is a sobering thought ."

Quote Flex Dec 1995

" In 1994 , he ( Dorian ) was admittedly not at his best , but he was still the best bodybuilder onstage that day. No one not even runner-up Shawn Ray,disagreed with that stance on the night of Yates' threepeat. "

Now you CANNOT argue with the bodybuilding experts who wrote these comments , who were AT THE SHOW in person , who do this for a living , your biased opinion that Dorian didn't deserve to win in 1994 directly contradicts what the experts say and what the competitors said , or didn't say , you just don't like Dorian and you're of the opinion he is overrated , now you may have your reasons , but you're not basing your opinions on facts , and the fact is Yates lost only twice while competing , and he NEVER finished lower than 2nd in a contest and he set a new standard in 1993 that everyone was trying to catch up to years later , he faced much stiffer & higher calibre competition than most of the other Olympia winners , and he won 6 Sandows in the process , and people are still talking about the B & W Kevin Horton pictures from 13 years ago !! anyway Hulkster keep ice-skating up hill its funny to watch you try .  ;)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2006, 02:03:43 AM »

we can all get along brothers

look to the socks

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2006, 07:37:11 AM »
Since when is doing a split a pose? Its fucking retarded. Leave that shit for a ballerina.
The House that Ruth built

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2006, 08:27:22 AM »
I don't get why everybody is always judging Dorian Yates.

Buy a tape and shut the fuck up please. The contenders were not an even match for him. He was a mile ahead.

Levrone, always compared small next to Dorian, the same for Wheeler,
Shawn Ray not only looked small, he was actually small. He faces the same problem as Lee Priest, he has to be in perfect shape to make chance, not win but make a chance.

The only who one who was a testcase for Dorian was Nasser el sonata, but he lacked detail in the back, but he was in playing in the same league

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2006, 08:34:23 AM »

nasser looked great from the front (shawn got a gift in 96 .. the runty lil bastard ) but his back was piss-poor... you cant have detail on no thickness or width!

the silhouette of dorian walkin onstage from backstage is always shockin .. the other bodybuilders look positively anorexic ... and doz was hard as f'uckin nails too !

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2006, 09:00:05 AM »
nasser looked great from the front (shawn got a gift in 96 .. the runty lil bastard ) but his back was piss-poor... you cant have detail on no thickness or width!

the silhouette of dorian walkin onstage from backstage is always shockin .. the other bodybuilders look positively anorexic ... and doz was hard as f'uckin nails too !

If you love him so much, why don't you marry him?

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2006, 10:33:21 AM »
Dorian's league

Mister underwearseller Nasser

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2006, 11:24:46 AM »
the simple fact of the matter is dorian was unbeatable for along time..contrary to what some people will have you think he was only really "off" in 1994.  In 91 he was amazing, the only one who came close were Levrone, who could not match Dorian from the back. 

I don't know where this crap started about dorian having shitty legs..I've seen it mentioned alot on this board but it's hogwash.  Dorian had awsome legs, his hams, quads and calfs were incredible.  The only areas where you can knock him were his torn bi and he did a good job hiding that.   
nasser=piece of shit

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2006, 11:29:43 AM »
the simple fact of the matter is dorian was unbeatable for along time..contrary to what some people will have you think he was only really "off" in 1994.  In 91 he was amazing, the only one who came close were Levrone, who could not match Dorian from the back. 

I don't know where this crap started about dorian having shitty legs..I've seen it mentioned alot on this board but it's hogwash.  Dorian had awsome legs, his hams, quads and calfs were incredible.  The only areas where you can knock him were his torn bi and he did a good job hiding that.   

His quads were ugly and asymmetrical. No striations and barely any cuts. He was only unbeatable because the judges favored grotesqueries.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2006, 11:35:08 AM »
His quads were ugly and asymmetrical. No striations and barely any cuts. He was only unbeatable because the judges favored grotesqueries.

show me a pic of his asymmetrical quads..i'm not saying your wrong I just don't remember that ever being an issue.
nasser=piece of shit